• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Munus Deorum - interest check (closed)

I've always wanted to join one of your roleplays, but the timing never quite worked out for me. I'd love to try my hand at this if you still have room?
Earth Deity: SilverFlight
Earth Human: SparkleHeart
Water Deity: aspen
Water Human:
Air Deity:
Air Human: AI10100
Fire Deity: marked
Fire Human: PatriasLover

Minor Deities/Spirits:
Frozen Thyme
Ari Number Two

Usurpers:
Basil the Bulgar Slayer
High Moon
Athanas
Impressing

Unclaimed:
house elf
Worthlessplebian
AncientBird(minor deity/other human)
shadowz1995(minor deity/other human)
Remembrance
Coyote Hart
AmbrosiaPuppy
Lekiel
You are very welcome! Thanks for that list btw.

I've always wanted to join one of your roleplays, but the timing never quite worked out for me. I'd love to try my hand at this if you still have room?
Earth Deity: SilverFlight
Earth Human: SparkleHeart
Water Deity: aspen
Water Human: AmbrosiaPuppy
Air Deity: Lekiel
Air Human: AI10100
Fire Deity: marked
Fire Human: PatriasLover

Minor Deities/Spirits:
Frozen Thyme
Ari Number Two
Remembrance

Supporting Human:
SilverFeathers

Usurpers:
Basil the Bulgar Slayer
High Moon
Athanas
Impressing
Worthlessplebian(general/underling)

Unclaimed:
house elf
AncientBird(minor deity/supporting human)
Coyote Hart

Support:
shadowz1995(minor deity/supporting human)
High Moon High Moon Athanas Athanas Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Let's goooo! Villains team

Hello. I'm new but if it's possible I would like to join :) I just want a small minor role (since I'm beginning I was thinking about observing more than participating) and it could be anything really. A human or minor deity. May I know if there is still some roles available ?

Hello. I'm new but if it's possible I would like to join :) I just want a small minor role (since I'm beginning I was thinking about observing more than participating) and it could be anything really. A human or minor deity. May I know if there is still some roles available ?
You are very welcome to submit a CS as soon as the page goes up. I will tag you in a post when it does. In the meantime you are welcome to join the discord for the thread

I’m interested in a minor deity or just a spirit (which would mean I didn’t have worshippers, correct?)
You are welcome to make a sheet when the CS page goes up. I'll tag you when it does. You can have a few followers, but not a massive group no.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Cthulhos Cthulhos

You guys can go ahead and put up some characters! We have spaces.

The god of air has been claimed, but we are missing god of fire and some humans.
I'll work on making the character list now to help with who's who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back