What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Historical
  4. Horror
  5. Magical
  6. Romance
  7. Super Powers
  8. Supernatural
  9. Zombies

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
mummies-alive.jpg

Hello friends! The names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and interested in doing a Mummies Alive roleplay.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double! Also, I prefer to play hetero as the main pairing, but I have played yaoi and yuri couples in the past.

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly

I ADORE macabre, horror, dark themed roleplays

I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

I do not roleplay over threads as I tend to loose track of them. I only play over PM, Discord, googledocs or Skype.

I am open to playing in any time line of the series (ancient Egypt or modern day) or a mix of both.

Pairings
Bold is the role I would like to play
<3 = I am craving this pairing

Ja Kal x OC <3
Ja Kal x OC x Kimas <3
Ja Kal x OC x Scarab
Rath x OC <3
Rath x OC x Chontra <3
Rath x Nefertina
Nefertina x OC
Anubis x OC
Anubis