• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverses Finest OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Strategos Strategos How are you addressing the fact that Gotham is cursed? ( And doing to it being an ultimate version, the curse is probably stronger)
Like I said, he's Batman XD

He's probably had the lifetimes of experience and have seen ways where Gotham can (and have) been crime free. I think of Injustice Gotham for instance post regime

I'm going to have time to post next week but probably won't have time for it today or tomorrow.

Yeah no rush, I'll definitely reply if someone tags or quotes me but I figured the early goings would be more slower and let the rpers have some time to get some posts in.

Me, earlier today: "Hmmm? I need to go buy cat food and do grocery shopping, but after that, I'm good to sit done and write whenever I want until late Saturday or early Sunday."
Me, getting done with shopping and found the kitchen cold water knob exploded off the faucet, a hole in the ceiling, and huge puddles of water on the floor: "I take it I was supposed to knock on wood before leaving."

I should still get my first post out before next week *knocks on maybe wood*, barring more unforeseen problems. It just won't be as soon as I thought.

Completely missed this one's started. Fine if I drop Saitama for Loki? A redeemed Loki of course.

Sorry, that I haven't posted yet. Stuff did come up including a bout of insomnia Saturday night that had me running on like 30% brain power until last night. I have some plumbing shopping to go out to do today, then repairing the sinks, but have probably 4 or 5 sentences left to write on my post. So it will be surprising to me if I don't get it up by tonight.

Sorry, that I haven't posted yet. Stuff did come up including a bout of insomnia Saturday night that had me running on like 30% brain power until last night. I have some plumbing shopping to go out to do today, then repairing the sinks, but have probably 4 or 5 sentences left to write on my post. So it will be surprising to me if I don't get it up by tonight.
I hope you've recovered well since then Mayali! :D

I like how the color I picked for Nightwing looked fine on the text box, then it somehow looked too dark when I posted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back