• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverses Finest OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Zenterfold Zenterfold Mayali Mayali Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- I hope y'all are alright :D I am looking forward to the characters you guys are going to pick out - mostly from the messages you've already sent hinting what they are XD

LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Btw if that's smallville Clark Kent, I will assume that he knows Batman and are good friends? Iirc Arrowverse's Batman, before dissapearing after murdering the Joker, got the last sliver of Kryptonite on Earth from Clark because they were good friends.

Seems like they're hacked. Let's just report and then move on.

Btw if that's smallville Clark Kent, I will assume that he knows Batman and are good friends? Iirc Arrowverse's Batman, before dissapearing after murdering the Joker, got the last sliver of Kryptonite on Earth from Clark because they were good friends.
To be fair, the Superman and Lois version I am playing is considered the only hero on his Earth, so at least on his Earth, he doesn't even know Batman exists. ( You can however have Batman confuse him for the one he does know because they look identical.

To be fair, the Superman and Lois version I am playing is considered the only hero on his Earth, so at least on his Earth, he doesn't even know Batman exists. ( You can however have Batman confuse him for the one he does know because they look identical.
No offense to either of you but
5886_medium.jpg
SandL-Tyler-Superman.jpg
Are you sure, we're looking at the same guy here? 😅

Batman’s been doing prep for over a year and he has met many Clarks and Kents throughout multiple universes, I’m sure he knows his supes from an alternate one XD Looking forward to writing with you though!

Karcen Karcen Would Al even know they’re invited formally to this Hero expo? I’m not sure because your post was ambiguous on how they ended up there. Also where does Al see Batman? In line? In the expo? At a panel? XD

Karcen Karcen Would Al even know they’re invited formally to this Hero expo? I’m not sure because your post was ambiguous on how they ended up there. Also where does Al see Batman? In line? In the expo? At a panel? XD
she just saw him in the Expo thing i just kind of took this as a massive room

it just a rough start i assume everyoen got an invite to the expo i mentioned her getting an invite in the post

Alright then! I'll wait for more posts to come in before replying to maximize any chances of cross-interaction :D

A small post out to show that I am here lol
Does your post imply there are more Batmen then one would expect? I notice you referred to Batsaur and Batman one million (Good references btw XD Fellow nerds les go), which makes sense if they're there because one's a glorified warden and the other's... A dinosaur.
I was actually expecting there to not be many batmen within this expo because of what I wrote on my post - taking from the movie Justice League Crisis on Two Earths, Batman is usually incredibly hesitant to leave Gotham let alone his universe, because that would mean Gotham would go a few nights or even weeks without their Batman (Hence why I made the point that the Batman I'm playing have resolved all major crime in his Gotham years ago). Because of Batman's MO, I presume there wouldn't be many Batmen on the expo and if there were, it would kind of make many of the other Batmen kind of redundant no? XD

Does your post imply there are more Batmen then one would expect? I notice you referred to Batsaur and Batman one million (Good references btw XD Fellow nerds les go), which makes sense if they're there because one's a glorified warden and the other's... A dinosaur.
I was actually expecting there to not be many batmen within this expo because of what I wrote on my post - taking from the movie Justice League Crisis on Two Earths, Batman is usually incredibly hesitant to leave Gotham let alone his universe, because that would mean Gotham would go a few nights or even weeks without their Batman (Hence why I made the point that the Batman I'm playing have resolved all major crime in his Gotham years ago). Because of Batman's MO, I presume there wouldn't be many Batmen on the expo and if there were, it would kind of make many of the other Batmen kind of redundant no? XD
i mean, doesnt your Batman have a Bastfamily to take care of things while he's gone? Or Batman Inc.?

There's a few running around, I was actually going to have an explanation why we might not see some particular heroes running around since they can't leave their entire world unprotected while everyone else goes to what is a glorified party lol

i mean, doesnt your Batman have a Bastfamily to take care of things while he's gone? Or Batman Inc.?
My Batman has ridded his Gotham of crime a few years ago because he's the "Ultimate" version of Batman so to speak. I think the best way to think of him is like, if Lego Batman was not lego 😂 But most Batmen are not willing to leave Gotham not because the bat fam is incapable or batinc doesn't exist, but because they're stubborn arrogant bastards who want to do it their way or no way. That's Batman XD
There's a few running around, I was actually going to have an explanation why we might not see some particular heroes running around since they can't leave their entire world unprotected while everyone else goes to what is a glorified party lol
That makes sense and that's my reasoning why I probably wouldn't expect most mainstream version of Batmen to be here like DCEU or Pattinson (Since I already cover universes like Post-crisis, rebirth, new 52, silver age, etc").

My Batman has ridded his Gotham of crime a few years ago because he's the "Ultimate" version of Batman so to speak. I think the best way to think of him is like, if Lego Batman was not lego 😂 But most Batmen are not willing to leave Gotham not because the bat fam is incapable or batinc doesn't exist, but because they're stubborn arrogant bastards who want to do it their way or no way. That's Batman XD

That makes sense and that's my reasoning why I probably wouldn't expect most mainstream version of Batmen to be here like DCEU or Pattinson (Since I already cover universes like Post-crisis, rebirth, new 52, silver age, etc").
So how did your Batman do that? Did he make make Arkham unescapable? Or what about Gotham's economic problems? Like relative and absolute poverty that is soon exploited by the upper class Gothamites. Cause even if Batman takes out everyone in his rogues gallery, aswell as mafia crime syndicates, that still lives the Gotham elites who still run the show, so how does Batman combat that?

So how did your Batman do that? Did he make make Arkham unescapable? Or what about Gotham's economic problems? Like relative and absolute poverty that is soon exploited by the upper class Gothamites. Cause even if Batman takes out everyone in his rogues gallery, aswell as mafia crime syndicates, that still lives the Gotham elites who still run the show, so how does Batman combat that?
Ohohohohoh if you want to go into the lore focus...

Because he's Batman.
:)

More than likely lore-wise, Bruce Wayne would turn from philanthropism into politician, using his platform and his resources to make everlasting social and political changes in Gotham, with Bruce Wayne working in the light and Batman working in the dark, breaking up the Gotham oligarchy, major Gotham cults, etc". Politician Bruce Wayne would focus much on rehabilitation and crime prevention, while Batman works in ways the police and the law cannot authorize, but needs to be done. No killing still, but measures are necessary.

I don't know why when I search for DC Nightwing wiki I get no good links for a short bio that I like, but if I search DC Dick Grayson wiki I do get some. But if it works, it works.

I don't know why when I search for DC Nightwing wiki I get no good links for a short bio that I like, but if I search DC Dick Grayson wiki I do get some. But if it works, it works.
Which Dick Grayson are you gonna go for? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back