• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverses Finest OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Personally I'm not the more people the more people vanish
^^^ This is my primary concern Charles Babel Charles Babel , interest does vanish quickly as you know.

I would highly suggest starting it as soon as possible, with the option/possibility that these other players then can chime in and join mid-rp if it doesn't disrupt the story, because that way its the best of both worlds

^^^ This is my primary concern Charles Babel Charles Babel , interest does vanish quickly as you know.

I would highly suggest starting it as soon as possible, with the option/possibility that these other players then can chime in and join mid-rp if it doesn't disrupt the story, because that way its the best of both worlds

Like I said, I know there's a few more waiting in the wings that I know of, if it's just deciding on a character or doing research. I have most stuff written down, but I go back to work next week so I have to check out workload etc, but as it looks now, I should have it up and running next Wednesday around this time.

I'm still planning on signing up too, but with so much content in DC, it has been hard to figure out where to go and stop with Nightwing's 'short' bio.

When in doubt, wiki link
That was my first instinct, I just couldn't find one that included much mention about the Teen Titans and Titans. (Teen Titans was my first foray into DC, so nostalgia demands I got with that version)

I understand! 100% agree.

I will say, right now now, there is a lot of powerlap in our group.

I understand! 100% agree.

I will say, right now now, there is a lot of powerlap in our group.
Yeah. I'd thought about going with Raven or Miss Martian instead to fix that for a bit, but I think I would struggle a bit trying to play Miss Martian. And Raven, while my original favorite in the Teen Titans, she kind of fell behind significantly when I branched out to other DC comics... Plus I wanted to branch out, I've played too many OCs with personalities like Raven.

That was my first instinct, I just couldn't find one that included much mention about the Teen Titans and Titans. (Teen Titans was my first foray into DC, so nostalgia demands I got with that version)
You cam sum it up

Dick Grayson was raised by hos parents the flying Grayson in a traveling circus. Till one night their act was sabotaged and his parents died. Batman would adopt and train him till he was ready to lead his own team, the teen titans. In time dick Grayson would outgrown the Robin persona and take up the mantel night wing.

Honestly so much has happened a blurb like summary is easiest.

I'm still planning on signing up too, but with so much content in DC, it has been hard to figure out where to go and stop with Nightwing's 'short' bio.
What I did with Batman is his origin story and where he is now - I think that's more than enough with Nightwing as well!

Also I suggest doing what I did and creating an alternate "Ultimate" universe that ties in all canon mainstream nightwing iterations. It would make writing much easier than say, being new 52 nightwing and accidentally doing/saying something that only silver age nightwing would do XD

What I did with Batman is his origin story and where he is now - I think that's more than enough with Nightwing as well!

Also I suggest doing what I did and creating an alternate "Ultimate" universe that ties in all canon mainstream nightwing iterations. It would make writing much easier than say, being new 52 nightwing and accidentally doing/saying something that only silver age nightwing would do XD

Honestly it's perfectly fine to pull from a specific canon since it is a multiversal thing going on. Like I said in the first post the NPCs I'm going to use from Marvel and DC are from Earth-616 and Earth Prime specifically, but it doesn't mean that there's not other universe versions of characters there as well.

I'm probably thinking of throwing in The Immortal from Invincible. Out of most Superman expys, he seems decent enough power wise and has story potential for someone who's lived for thousandsof years. Plus, I'm a sucker for goatees πŸ˜…

As mentioned, the rp thread will be up some time tomorrow, but people are welcome to continue dropping in if you haven't signed up before the thread is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back