• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverses Finest OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Let me know if I should go poke around the web for a lighter dark blue for his dialogue.

My sincerest apologies ladies and gents, been incredibly busy these past few weeks, writing a post now!

Mayali Mayali Would it be safe to assume since you didn't refer to any canon of DC, that my Batman and your Nightwing is from the same universe? :D

Strategos Strategos It is more that I didn't mention any DC canon because I read the comics so very much out of order, and I don't have enough time to go sort out the correct order. But going that route does make it easier on future me to resist sorting out the correct order when I have the time.

So yeah, we could say that they're from the same universe.

Last edited:
Yes, work has been murder but I'll try to get something out before too long.

I've been having headaches this week, so I haven't been particularly up for writing. Hopefully once I get some more appropriate amounts of sleep I'll be doing better.

Sorry about not posting my next post yet. I had a busy week, last week and this week isn't starting any better.

Sorry it took so long but I finally found the time to write up an update post. You can pick and choose whatever you want to do but I figured it was best to give out some areas of interest to not leave it too open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back