• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Kaleb you think that's safe?....he don't seem to want you to copy that part of him" Eliana said.
~~~
"very well, im ready to go" Emily said grabbing her satchel and stepping out of the room. "how did you sleep?.." she asked as they walked to breakfast.
~~~
"well you guys have to hurry because I dont know how long we..." Aqua spoke but stopped yelling out to Cisco and Heartly in the Lab when the loud bang was heard across STAR Labs. "Eddie!" Iris yelled having ran out of hiding, running over to him as Eddie drop to the ground after he shot himself.
~~~
"we report the news.....well we are the news" Cathica said
"I know but now I'm curious." He said.
~~~
"I slept great. You?" He asked as took her hand in his.
~~~
"What the hell!? Eddie why!?" Peter ran over to him. "Guys." Ben said. "Look at Thawn."
~~~
"Right." The Doctor said with folded arms. "If we could we'd like to see how you get your reports from your head to the screens."

"I know but now I'm curious." He said.
~~~
"I slept great. You?" He asked as took her hand in his.
~~~
"What the hell!? Eddie why!?" Peter ran over to him. "Guys." Ben said. "Look at Thawn."
~~~
"Right." The Doctor said with folded arms. "If we could we'd like to see how you get your reports from your head to the screens."
"Okay...but it seems that he really dosnt want to share that type of power with you" Eliana said.
~~~
"Thats great,....not at first....the bed wasnt the most comfortable, but was able to fix that..." Emily replied, lightly blushed as Earl took her hand in his.
~~~
"Eddie no! Please dont...why did you do this!...you guys have to help him!" Iris said in tears.
Aqua looked over at Thawn who had pause as he rushed over. She gasped noticing that he was fading away. It clicked to Aqua that Thawn and Eddie must have a connection. "Ben...can't you help Eddie...like you did when I got shot?..." she said to Ben as she heard Iris crying.
(She figured what is going on and that helping Ben would affect Thawn as well but she feels horrable for Iris pain)
~~~
"Alright very Well, let go and we can have a bit of a demonstration..." Cathica said.

"Okay...but it seems that he really dosnt want to share that type of power with you" Eliana said.
~~~
"Thats great,....not at first....the bed wasnt the most comfortable, but was able to fix that..." Emily replied, lightly blushed as Earl took her hand in his.
~~~
"Eddie no! Please dont...why did you do this!...you guys have to help him!" Iris said in tears.
Aqua looked over at Thawn who had pause as he rushed over. She gasped noticing that he was fading away. It clicked to Aqua that Thawn and Eddie must have a connection. "Ben...can't you help Eddie...like you did when I got shot?..." she said to Ben as she heard Iris crying.
(She figured what is going on and that helping Ben would affect Thawn as well but she feels horrable for Iris pain)
~~~
"Alright very Well, let go and we can have a bit of a demonstration..." Cathica said.
"Fiiiiine." He said rolling his eyes. Kakshi turned to her. "Alright think fast." He threw a Kunai at her.
~~~
"Don't look so embarrased." He said with a smile.
~~~
Ben tapped the Omnitrix. "No..." Eddie said. "Don't do... anything."
~~~
The Doctor and Gwen followe Cathica and Suki.

"Fiiiiine." He said rolling his eyes. Kakshi turned to her. "Alright think fast." He threw a Kunai at her.
~~~
"Don't look so embarrased." He said with a smile.
~~~
Ben tapped the Omnitrix. "No..." Eddie said. "Don't do... anything."
~~~
The Doctor and Gwen followe Cathica and Suki.
Eliana yelped as she quickly raised her hands forming a shield in front of herself.
~~~
"Im not embarrassed..."She quietly said making a small pout as she kept her gaze down to the ground. She couldn't help but blush a bit more as she held on to his hand back.
~~~
"what?..Eddie but Ben can help you..." Aqua said looking back at Eddie who was on the ground ding.

"what you can help him?!...why are you stopping?!...heal him, he is dieing!" Isis yelled as she held on to Eddie.
~~~
Cathica and Suki took them too to a white room with a medical chair in the middle surrounded by a circle of pads with hand prints.

Eliana yelped as she quickly raised her hands forming a shield in front of herself.
~~~
"Im not embarrassed..."She quietly said making a small pout as she kept her gaze down to the ground. She couldn't help but blush a bit more as she held on to his hand back.
~~~
"what?..Eddie but Ben can help you..." Aqua said looking back at Eddie who was on the ground ding.

"what you can help him?!...why are you stopping?!...heal him, he is dieing!" Isis yelled as she held on to Eddie.
~~~
Cathica and Suki took them too to a white room with a medical chair in the middle surrounded by a circle of pads with hand prints.
It stopped at the shield. Kaleb smiled. "Told you. Nothing gets through those shield bubbles unless she wants them too.
~~~
Ra'Zeem smiled. "Aw you too look so cute. Really Ra'Zeem is touched by this."
~~~
"Don't... You... Dare... Eboard... Dies..." Eddie said. Ben looked at Eddie and then to Eobard. "No." Ben said. He transformed. "Alien X!" He walked over to Eddie and placed his hand on the wound. It disappeared.

Eobard smirked. "Fool. You gave up on your one chance to beat me."

Alien X turned and pointed at Eobard. "No More Speed Force." He said. "15 years you have pretended to be wheelchair bound. Now lets see how you deal with being paralyzed for real." (Okay you can be Eobard again)

~~~
The Doctor leaned back against the rail.

It stopped at the shield. Kaleb smiled. "Told you. Nothing gets through those shield bubbles unless she wants them too.
~~~
Ra'Zeem smiled. "Aw you too look so cute. Really Ra'Zeem is touched by this."
~~~
"Don't... You... Dare... Eboard... Dies..." Eddie said. Ben looked at Eddie and then to Eobard. "No." Ben said. He transformed. "Alien X!" He walked over to Eddie and placed his hand on the wound. It disappeared.

Eobard smirked. "Fool. You gave up on your one chance to beat me."

Alien X turned and pointed at Eobard. "No More Speed Force." He said. "15 years you have pretended to be wheelchair bound. Now lets see how you deal with being paralyzed for real." (Okay you can be Eobard again)

~~~
The Doctor leaned back against the rail.
Eliana opened her eyes to see that the Kunai had stoped at her bubble. She sighed in relief as as stood up stright and the bubble popped. She turned to Kaleb and gently smiled as he spoke to Kakashi about her bubble shield. He made her feel a sense of confidence for home much he believed in her.
~~~
Emily deeply blushed as she heard Ra'Zeem's voice. "Morning Ra'Zeem...so we heading off after breakfast?" Emily said trying to take the attention off that they were holding hands.
~~~
"...there has to be another way Eddie you can't just kill yourself...please we can just let you die like this..." Iris said teary-eyed. She watched hopefully as Alian X walked over to Eddie. Throwing her arms and hugging Eddie tightly when he was healed.

Aqua readied herself to jump in and help when Eobard reappeared and laughed. He was confident now that he would not be beaten. Eobard looked at Alien X and let out a harty laugh at his threat of bounding him to a wheel chair. "What and you expect you do such a thing to me? I would like to see you all try...you all think your cleaver but you arnt and I'll make sure to get my way at the end" He said rushing to attack Alien X.
~~~
Gwen lean forward on the on the railing a bit confused of what was going on.
(What's the episode name again?...)

Eliana opened her eyes to see that the Kunai had stoped at her bubble. She sighed in relief as as stood up stright and the bubble popped. She turned to Kaleb and gently smiled as he spoke to Kakashi about her bubble shield. He made her feel a sense of confidence for home much he believed in her.
~~~
Emily deeply blushed as she heard Ra'Zeem's voice. "Morning Ra'Zeem...so we heading off after breakfast?" Emily said trying to take the attention off that they were holding hands.
~~~
"...there has to be another way Eddie you can't just kill yourself...please we can just let you die like this..." Iris said teary-eyed. She watched hopefully as Alian X walked over to Eddie. Throwing her arms and hugging Eddie tightly when he was healed.

Aqua readied herself to jump in and help when Eobard reappeared and laughed. He was confident now that he would not be beaten. Eobard looked at Alien X and let out a harty laugh at his threat of bounding him to a wheel chair. "What and you expect you do such a thing to me? I would like to see you all try...you all think your cleaver but you arnt and I'll make sure to get my way at the end" He said rushing to attack Alien X.
~~~
Gwen lean forward on the on the railing a bit confused of what was going on.
(What's the episode name again?...)
"I see." Kakashi said. "Very well. The Hokage as instructed me to bring you two on a mission. A test of your abilities in the field."
~~~
"That is the plan." He said. "The stop windhelm should not be long unless you wish to stay and see the sights. It i quite a sight once you get past the racisim."
~~~
Alien X held up his arm and Eobard was pushed back against the wall. "Motion carried. You will love the rest of your life living the lie you told. No more speed and no more walking." He said jt and it became so.
~~~
(The long game)
The Doctor looked st the room and the tech already piecing together what it would do

"I see." Kakashi said. "Very well. The Hokage as instructed me to bring you two on a mission. A test of your abilities in the field."
~~~
"That is the plan." He said. "The stop windhelm should not be long unless you wish to stay and see the sights. It i quite a sight once you get past the racisim."
~~~
Alien X held up his arm and Eobard was pushed back against the wall. "Motion carried. You will love the rest of your life living the lie you told. No more speed and no more walking." He said jt and it became so.
~~~
(The long game)
The Doctor looked st the room and the tech already piecing together what it would do
"A mission?...isn't that dangerous to bring us along? Expeshally if we never been on a mission before? Or....um practice much using our abilities for something like that..." Eliana asked
~~~
Take a look at the sights? That idea did interest Emily as she was curious to see these beautiful sights. "Well...we could see when we reach the destination.." Emily answered.
~~~
Eobard was pushed away from the others and to the way as if he weighed nothing. Eobard was in shocking confusion. "You can't do this!" He yelled as he lost sll feeling to his legs and crumbled to the ground.

Aqua stood back watching Ben/Alien X the words he spoke and the action that he took to take care of Eobard as he collapsed on to the ground. Seeing the ability of what he could do frightened the girl.
~~~
"Alright everyone behave...we have a management inspection....now everyone ladies, gentlemen, multi sex, undecided and robots....okay we are going to do this from the book...I am Cathica Santini Khadeni...that is Cathica with a C incase you want to write to floor 500 prasing me...which please do." She said with a smile looking at the Dr and Gwen. "Alright please as questions the collection of news should be open, honist and unbioiest as by the company rules..." Cathica added "by the law actually.." Suki added. "Yes...thank you Suki!" Cathica said annoyed. "Okay now everyone stay calm and don't show off to the guests" Cathica said laying down on the medical chair and laid back. "Ingage safety" she said as lights around then went on. With a snap of her fingers a panel in her forehead opened up and the others placed their hands on the mats infront of them. "3....2...1...spike!" She said as a light shot to the opening of her forehead.

"A mission?...isn't that dangerous to bring us along? Expeshally if we never been on a mission before? Or....um practice much using our abilities for something like that..." Eliana asked
~~~
Take a look at the sights? That idea did interest Emily as she was curious to see these beautiful sights. "Well...we could see when we reach the destination.." Emily answered.
~~~
Eobard was pushed away from the others and to the way as if he weighed nothing. Eobard was in shocking confusion. "You can't do this!" He yelled as he lost sll feeling to his legs and crumbled to the ground.

Aqua stood back watching Ben/Alien X the words he spoke and the action that he took to take care of Eobard as he collapsed on to the ground. Seeing the ability of what he could do frightened the girl.
~~~
"Alright everyone behave...we have a management inspection....now everyone ladies, gentlemen, multi sex, undecided and robots....okay we are going to do this from the book...I am Cathica Santini Khadeni...that is Cathica with a C incase you want to write to floor 500 prasing me...which please do." She said with a smile looking at the Dr and Gwen. "Alright please as questions the collection of news should be open, honist and unbioiest as by the company rules..." Cathica added "by the law actually.." Suki added. "Yes...thank you Suki!" Cathica said annoyed. "Okay now everyone stay calm and don't show off to the guests" Cathica said laying down on the medical chair and laid back. "Ingage safety" she said as lights around then went on. With a snap of her fingers a panel in her forehead opened up and the others placed their hands on the mats infront of them. "3....2...1...spike!" She said as a light shot to the opening of her forehead.
"Well I'm going." Kaleb said. "Just sitting around this place will get boring fast.
~~~
"Very well." Ra'Zeem said climbing onto his horse.
~~~
Alien X looked over him before turning back. "It's done." He said. "Someone take him to the pipeline."
~~~
The Doctor stopped leaning back and started walking around. "The news. Every fact of the empire is beaming through her head. Weather reports, stock exchange, lottery, every bit of it going straight through her and into video."

"Well I'm going." Kaleb said. "Just sitting around this place will get boring fast.
~~~
"Very well." Ra'Zeem said climbing onto his horse.
~~~
Alien X looked over him before turning back. "It's done." He said. "Someone take him to the pipeline."
~~~
The Doctor stopped leaning back and started walking around. "The news. Every fact of the empire is beaming through her head. Weather reports, stock exchange, lottery, every bit of it going straight through her and into video."
"True...okay I'll go on this mission as well" Eliana spoke up agreeing to go as well.
~~~
Emily lean up she kissed Earl's cheek before letting go of his hand and heading over to her horse and climbed up on as well.
~~~
Without a word Barry quickly grab and rushed off with Eobard to the pipeline.

Iris just hugged Eddie glad to know he was saved.

With Eobard cought and the ordeal over Aqua went over to check on Peter to check on him.
~~~
Gwen watched as the Doctor started to walk around before looking back at the so called news collection. "You really don't find anything of this weird at all?....its super disturbing....and all that getting socked into her mind....how dosnt her mind not exploded from the sheer amount of information....but then think about it she much be extremely smart as well is she dose have all that knowledge stored in her mind..." Gwen added.

"True...okay I'll go on this mission as well" Eliana spoke up agreeing to go as well.
~~~
Emily lean up she kissed Earl's cheek before letting go of his hand and heading over to her horse and climbed up on as well.
~~~
Without a word Barry quickly grab and rushed off with Eobard to the pipeline.

Iris just hugged Eddie glad to know he was saved.

With Eobard cought and the ordeal over Aqua went over to check on Peter to check on him.
~~~
Gwen watched as the Doctor started to walk around before looking back at the so called news collection. "You really don't find anything of this weird at all?....its super disturbing....and all that getting socked into her mind....how dosnt her mind not exploded from the sheer amount of information....but then think about it she much be extremely smart as well is she dose have all that knowledge stored in her mind..." Gwen added.
"Good. Follow me." Kakashi said.
~~~
He smiled as he got on his own horse.
~~~
Peter took off the helmet of his suit. His face was a bit bruised but he was mostly fine.

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot. Rang. They heard Martin's voice yelling Ronnie's name with horror.
~~~
Nah she'd never remember any of it." Tbe Doctor said. "She's the processor, the computer." He leaned back against the rail again. "This technology's wrong."

"Good. Follow me." Kakashi said.
~~~
He smiled as he got on his own horse.
~~~
Peter took off the helmet of his suit. His face was a bit bruised but he was mostly fine.

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot. Rang. They heard Martin's voice yelling Ronnie's name with horror.
~~~
Nah she'd never remember any of it." Tbe Doctor said. "She's the processor, the computer." He leaned back against the rail again. "This technology's wrong."
Eliana stayed close to Kaleb as they followed Kakashi.
~~~
On their horses they followed Ra'Zeem
~~~
Aqua reached up and pulled him down with her one arm to her level (he defiantly leaned down for her XD as she had one arm) kissing his cheek, nose and temple. "glad your okay sweetheart" she said softly. She let go of him and looked around startled at the sound of another gunshot.

Caitlin was starting to check on the others after the fight, stopping with a face of horror as she heard Martin yelling out Ronnie's name.
~~~
"She wont?...that...this is very weird" Gwen said as she looked back at the whole information transforming. "Doctor what do you mean that the this tecnology is wrong?...the way of it or that this should not be happening?" Gwen asked.

Eliana stayed close to Kaleb as they followed Kakashi.
~~~
On their horses they followed Ra'Zeem
~~~
Aqua reached up and pulled him down with her one arm to her level (he defiantly leaned down for her XD as she had one arm) kissing his cheek, nose and temple. "glad your okay sweetheart" she said softly. She let go of him and looked around startled at the sound of another gunshot.

Caitlin was starting to check on the others after the fight, stopping with a face of horror as she heard Martin yelling out Ronnie's name.
~~~
"She wont?...that...this is very weird" Gwen said as she looked back at the whole information transforming. "Doctor what do you mean that the this tecnology is wrong?...the way of it or that this should not be happening?" Gwen asked.
He took them to the Hokage's office where the three kids from before were. In the middle of the room was another man looking to be in his late 50's. He looked at them. "Great more children." He said.
~~~
They quickly found themselves surrounded by snow and cold winds.
~~~
Everyone to see what had happened. They saw Ronnie on the ground with a gun in his hand. Martin looked horrified. "We were just talking... Just talking and then he took that gun and he..." (It wasn't him someone just made it look like it was. A bad guy)
~~~
'"Humans should have found a better alternative for their news forever ago." He said. As he was speking something Happened with Suki and the whole process stopped

He took them to the Hokage's office where the three kids from before were. In the middle of the room was another man looking to be in his late 50's. He looked at them. "Great more children." He said.
~~~
They quickly found themselves surrounded by snow and cold winds.
~~~
Everyone to see what had happened. They saw Ronnie on the ground with a gun in his hand. Martin looked horrified. "We were just talking... Just talking and then he took that gun and he..." (It wasn't him someone just made it look like it was. A bad guy)
~~~
'"Humans should have found a better alternative for their news forever ago." He said. As he was speking something Happened with Suki and the whole process stopped
Eliana looked over to the tree kids from before when they walked in. Then her attention over to and older man that wasn't very happy to see more children come in.
~~~
"This place is quite cold isn't.....is it normally this snowy?..." Emily said pulling out a coat from her satchel as well as one for Earl and tossing it to him as she horse walked over to him.
~~~
Caitlin dropped to her knees going over to Ronnie "Ronnie why would you do this...why..." Caitlin said in tears as she held him close to her. "Help him!" She said turning to Ben. (A bad guy....this is scary)
~~~
"Why not use machines or a better chip of some sort...we use really strong prossesors...this is to weird that they went from objects to using human brains....don't like this Doctor.." Gwen added right before and alarm when off and the who news gathering stoped. "Suki what was that for?! We weren't even half way done" Cathica said in annoyance. "I don't know...im sorry it must of been a glitch of some sort..." Suki said rubbing her hands.

Eliana looked over to the tree kids from before when they walked in. Then her attention over to and older man that wasn't very happy to see more children come in.
~~~
"This place is quite cold isn't.....is it normally this snowy?..." Emily said pulling out a coat from her satchel as well as one for Earl and tossing it to him as she horse walked over to him.
~~~
Caitlin dropped to her knees going over to Ronnie "Ronnie why would you do this...why..." Caitlin said in tears as she held him close to her. "Help him!" She said turning to Ben. (A bad guy....this is scary)
~~~
"Why not use machines or a better chip of some sort...we use really strong prossesors...this is to weird that they went from objects to using human brains....don't like this Doctor.." Gwen added right before and alarm when off and the who news gathering stoped. "Suki what was that for?! We weren't even half way done" Cathica said in annoyance. "I don't know...im sorry it must of been a glitch of some sort..." Suki said rubbing her hands.
"This is Tazuna. He's from the land of waves. He made a contract with us for building a bridge from his home to the mainland. Now he needs our help. He wants to get back without being attacked by bandits." Kakashi said.
~~~
"Skyrim is very cold. Most of it is." He said.
~~~
Ben was tapping the Omnitrix. "I can't." He said. "The Omnitrix is powerful but Celestiasapiens are stronger. Its comoletely drained." The Omnitrix was a deep red color. (Alien X still drains power despiteaster control. Add a little limitstion to make things fair)
~~~
The screen flashed. "Promotion." The Speakers said.

"This is Tazuna. He's from the land of waves. He made a contract with us for building a bridge from his home to the mainland. Now he needs our help. He wants to get back without being attacked by bandits." Kakashi said.
~~~
"Skyrim is very cold. Most of it is." He said.
~~~
Ben was tapping the Omnitrix. "I can't." He said. "The Omnitrix is powerful but Celestiasapiens are stronger. Its comoletely drained." The Omnitrix was a deep red color. (Alien X still drains power despiteaster control. Add a little limitstion to make things fair)
~~~
The screen flashed. "Promotion." The Speakers said.
Eliana listened to what they were going to do and from the sounds of it, it seemed to be a very simple mission of simply escorting a man back home.
~~~
"I have notice that for sure" Emily said buttoning herself in her coat "but it is quit cold out here.." she commented
~~~
"what you mean you cant?! you have to save him Ben, you cant leave him like this I cant loose him agin this isnt fair you saved Eddie! why cant you help Ronnie....he didnt want to die.....no,...no this isnt fair I just goit him back.." Caitlin said in tears.
(think its good)
~~~
Cathica gasped "Promotion?!...oh my you did get the word fast" she said waiting it to me her.

Eliana listened to what they were going to do and from the sounds of it, it seemed to be a very simple mission of simply escorting a man back home.
~~~
"I have notice that for sure" Emily said buttoning herself in her coat "but it is quit cold out here.." she commented
~~~
"what you mean you cant?! you have to save him Ben, you cant leave him like this I cant loose him agin this isnt fair you saved Eddie! why cant you help Ronnie....he didnt want to die.....no,...no this isnt fair I just goit him back.." Caitlin said in tears.
(think its good)
~~~
Cathica gasped "Promotion?!...oh my you did get the word fast" she said waiting it to me her.
"Oh COME ON!" The boy named Naruto said. "I said we wanted a real mission. This isn't a real mission this is glorified babysitting!" He complained.
~~~
Earl put on his coat as well zipping it up. "A little snow never killed anyone." He said. "You know that statement you just said is incorrect right?" Ra'Zeem asked.
~~~
"I'm trying Caitlin!" He said. "Alien X drains the Omnitrix!"
~~~
"Promotion for. Suki Campbell." He said.

"Oh COME ON!" The boy named Naruto said. "I said we wanted a real mission. This isn't a real mission this is glorified babysitting!" He complained.
~~~
Earl put on his coat as well zipping it up. "A little snow never killed anyone." He said. "You know that statement you just said is incorrect right?" Ra'Zeem asked.
~~~
"I'm trying Caitlin!" He said. "Alien X drains the Omnitrix!"
~~~
"Promotion for. Suki Campbell." He said.
"you are very rude arnt you...." Eliana spoke up looking over to the blond boy "if you sensei gave you an option to come to what he said was a real mission,...like he did to us, you know you can just stay here and not come" she simply said.
~~~
"really Earl Ra'Zeen dose have a point.....why would the cold never killed anyone....the cold, especially something of this category and I can assume it can get worse..." she said turning to Ra'Zeem "the cold can cause sickness, frostbite and worse you can perish in extreme weather such as this if not careful..." she said.
~~~
"YOUR NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH! you have so much dam power, you hold yourself so high and yet you cant do shit.its not far why dose Eddie get to life while he wanted to die yet you cant help Ronnie...its not far" she yelled out in anger and sorrow and tears stream from her eyes as she hugged Ronnie's corpse close to her.
~~~
"WHAT?...that is so unfair....but I rank higher then you Suki that should be me not you" Cathica said crossing her arms.

"you are very rude arnt you...." Eliana spoke up looking over to the blond boy "if you sensei gave you an option to come to what he said was a real mission,...like he did to us, you know you can just stay here and not come" she simply said.
~~~
"really Earl Ra'Zeen dose have a point.....why would the cold never killed anyone....the cold, especially something of this category and I can assume it can get worse..." she said turning to Ra'Zeem "the cold can cause sickness, frostbite and worse you can perish in extreme weather such as this if not careful..." she said.
~~~
"YOUR NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH! you have so much dam power, you hold yourself so high and yet you cant do shit.its not far why dose Eddie get to life while he wanted to die yet you cant help Ronnie...its not far" she yelled out in anger and sorrow and tears stream from her eyes as she hugged Ronnie's corpse close to her.
~~~
"WHAT?...that is so unfair....but I rank higher then you Suki that should be me not you" Cathica said crossing her arms.
"Be quite you aren't even real shinobi. Why are they invited Kakashi Sensei!" He yelled.
~~~
"Alright pessimists." He said.
~~~
Ben said nothing. Caitlin was hurting. She was lashing out. It wasn't so far removed from what he would did when Julie was killed. What he would have done if Mirajane was killed.

"That's enough Caitlin. Blaming Ben for this is wrong and you know it." Peter said.
~~~
"I mean. I just applied on the off chance. They said yes!" She said excitedly. The Doctor watched the interaction amd then the four of them went to the elevator

"Be quite you aren't even real shinobi. Why are they invited Kakashi Sensei!" He yelled.
~~~
"Alright pessimists." He said.
~~~
Ben said nothing. Caitlin was hurting. She was lashing out. It wasn't so far removed from what he would did when Julie was killed. What he would have done if Mirajane was killed.

"That's enough Caitlin. Blaming Ben for this is wrong and you know it." Peter said.
~~~
"I mean. I just applied on the off chance. They said yes!" She said excitedly. The Doctor watched the interaction amd then the four of them went to the elevator
"I might not be a shinobi but I at least know how you be respectful unlike you" Eliana said giving the yellow haired boy a death glare.
~~~
"how dare you,...I am not a pessimist im just being smart about this" Emily huffed "we cant all be crazy dare devils who jump before they look like you Earl" she added.
~~~
Caitlin was beyond devastated having lost Ronnie as she was just lashing out at everyone. She could not accept the lost and that here was no one helping him. She frowned turning away and just holding on to Ronnies dead as Peter spoke up calling her out for her angr towards Ben. But how could she not be angry, as she found it so unfair and it angered her so much.
~~~
Gwen wished the best of luck to Sucki as she left to the elevator however Gwen could not help but get a bad feeling from all this. "good riddance..." Cathica said crossing her arms and looking away from the elevator.

"I might not be a shinobi but I at least know how you be respectful unlike you" Eliana said giving the yellow haired boy a death glare.
~~~
"how dare you,...I am not a pessimist im just being smart about this" Emily huffed "we cant all be crazy dare devils who jump before they look like you Earl" she added.
~~~
Caitlin was beyond devastated having lost Ronnie as she was just lashing out at everyone. She could not accept the lost and that here was no one helping him. She frowned turning away and just holding on to Ronnies dead as Peter spoke up calling her out for her angr towards Ben. But how could she not be angry, as she found it so unfair and it angered her so much.
~~~
Gwen wished the best of luck to Sucki as she left to the elevator however Gwen could not help but get a bad feeling from all this. "good riddance..." Cathica said crossing her arms and looking away from the elevator.
"Now now no need to fight." Kakashi said to both of them. "You must forgive Naruto. He's very spirited." "I think their both too immature for this. Polite to people pteh. Doesn't stop you arguing with the kid did it?" The Bridge Builder pointed out before tsking another long swig of saki.
~~~
"Hey I look. I know exactly where I'm going when I leap. The fun way." He said.
~~~
Ben walked away seeing Eddie sitting up with Iris. "Thawn's dealt with and you're alive. This should feel like a win." He looked back at where Ronnie was. "It doesn't."
~~~
The Doctor looked at Cathica. "You're talking like we'll never see her again. She's only going upstairs."

"Now now no need to fight." Kakashi said to both of them. "You must forgive Naruto. He's very spirited." "I think their both too immature for this. Polite to people pteh. Doesn't stop you arguing with the kid did it?" The Bridge Builder pointed out before tsking another long swig of saki.
~~~
"Hey I look. I know exactly where I'm going when I leap. The fun way." He said.
~~~
Ben walked away seeing Eddie sitting up with Iris. "Thawn's dealt with and you're alive. This should feel like a win." He looked back at where Ronnie was. "It doesn't."
~~~
The Doctor looked at Cathica. "You're talking like we'll never see her again. She's only going upstairs."
Eliana felt offended when she was called immature like the yellow haired boy. "Who said I was arguing with him...I was merely calling him out on his behavior..." she added with a huff as she crossed her arms and turned her gaze away.
~~~
"Oh of course love....but sometimes you do seem to run in wand a blazing with out thinking much..." she commented however she had to admit his form of just jumping in did work in his favor most of the time.
~~~
Aqua walked over to Peter and gently patted his shoulder "Peter...I think Caitlin knows...she is hurt....just put yourself in her shoes..." Aqua whispered softly to Peter.

"Of course its not....its not what was expected......Ben you really should have left be be....I had made my decision...but I should thank you at least for saving me..." Eddie said.
~~~
"Because she is not only going upstairs. Those that go up there never come back down....you never see them again.." Cathica replied

Eliana felt offended when she was called immature like the yellow haired boy. "Who said I was arguing with him...I was merely calling him out on his behavior..." she added with a huff as she crossed her arms and turned her gaze away.
~~~
"Oh of course love....but sometimes you do seem to run in wand a blazing with out thinking much..." she commented however she had to admit his form of just jumping in did work in his favor most of the time.
~~~
Aqua walked over to Peter and gently patted his shoulder "Peter...I think Caitlin knows...she is hurt....just put yourself in her shoes..." Aqua whispered softly to Peter.

"Of course its not....its not what was expected......Ben you really should have left be be....I had made my decision...but I should thank you at least for saving me..." Eddie said.
~~~
"Because she is not only going upstairs. Those that go up there never come back down....you never see them again.." Cathica replied
"Anyway. We're taking the bridge builder home and defending against bandits doesn't sound so hard." Kaleb said.
~~~
"Yeah and what if I had lost it at Aunt May like that when Ben died. She was there. She could have done something the way Caitlin says Ben should have. Would it have been right? To yell and blame Aunt May?" He said. "Ronnie wasn't just your fiance Caitlin. He was my friend. He was Cisco's friend. So don't lash out like your the only one who's hurting. We should be comforting eachother not fighting."
~~~
Earl shrugged, "Yeah but it always works out in the end don't it?"
~~~
The Doctor looked back at the elevator. "I want to get a closer look at those news rooms. Come on gwen."

"Anyway. We're taking the bridge builder home and defending against bandits doesn't sound so hard." Kaleb said.
~~~
"Yeah and what if I had lost it at Aunt May like that when Ben died. She was there. She could have done something the way Caitlin says Ben should have. Would it have been right? To yell and blame Aunt May?" He said. "Ronnie wasn't just your fiance Caitlin. He was my friend. He was Cisco's friend. So don't lash out like your the only one who's hurting. We should be comforting eachother not fighting."
~~~
Earl shrugged, "Yeah but it always works out in the end don't it?"
~~~
The Doctor looked back at the elevator. "I want to get a closer look at those news rooms. Come on gwen."
Eliana kept her arms crossed as she justblisten in to the rest of the conservation.
~~~
"Oh....no, your right...its not right...no of course it would have not been fair for aunt May" Aqua softly said as she moved her hand from Peter's shoulder and lowered her head. Peter was right, and had a point it wasn't right for Caitlin to be lashing out as Peter said he didn't when his uncle was killed and truely now that she thought of it Aqua could have done the same with the heros that had been out with her grandfather when he was killed as well. "Peter is right Caitlin we feel the pain too, we are all devastated about Ronnie and we will be here for you too..." Aqua added.

Caitlin looked over at Peter and become quite as she looked down. "I'm sorry....I...I....just......why did it have to be Ronnie....I lost him twice....this was our second chance to have a life together...." she cried feeling horrable not that she had lashed out at them.
~~~
Emily sighed "yes I guess it always dose....however we still be cautious when treading such harsh weather.." she added.
~~~
"Sounds like a good idea....this place is way to weird....also good they really can't lower the temperature a bit more.." Gwen said following the Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back