• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Very well. Gove me a moment." Kakashi raised his chakra to a higher point. He held out his arm to kaleb. "Try." He said.
~~~
"Now then back to your rooms."
~~~
He tuened into XLR8 and ran off.
~~~
"A little heat doesn't hurt. Think of it Gwen, Humanity at its best. Good manners, fine food, and open communication with alien life." He said. As if to prove him wronf the street became busy with s man pushing past them grumpily, a stand selling very greacy smelling fast food, and not an alien to be seen.
Eliana stood back to the side looking over at Kakashi and Kaleb.
~~~
Emily headed back towards the inn.
~~~
Aqua watched as he ran off.
~~~
"...well it's uncomfortable really....Good manners, fine food, and open communication with alien life?...I think your talking about a whole diffrent group of humans.....because...that guy had horrible manners, that food smells questionable....and open communication with aliens these are all humans..." she commented.

Eliana stood back to the side looking over at Kakashi and Kaleb.
~~~
Emily headed back towards the inn.
~~~
Aqua watched as he ran off.
~~~
"...well it's uncomfortable really....Good manners, fine food, and open communication with alien life?...I think your talking about a whole diffrent group of humans.....because...that guy had horrible manners, that food smells questionable....and open communication with aliens these are all humans..." she commented.
Kaleb took Kakashi's hand and absorbed the chakra. "Holy... This feels..." He said.
~~~
The doctor checked his wrong. "Weird this is definitely the right year."

Kaleb took Kakashi's hand and absorbed the chakra. "Holy... This feels..." He said.
~~~
The doctor checked his wrong. "Weird this is definitely the right year."
"You okay Kaleb?..." Eliana asked as Kaleb stood there holding on to Kakashi's hand
~~~
"Well then this might not be the point in which humanity at its best...but they do seem to be living comfortably.." she said.

"You okay Kaleb?..." Eliana asked as Kaleb stood there holding on to Kakashi's hand
~~~
"Well then this might not be the point in which humanity at its best...but they do seem to be living comfortably.." she said.
"This feels amazing!" He said.
~~~
XLR8 caught up to Peter and Barry who were watching thawn who hadn't seemed to have seen them yet.
~~~
"No this isn't right " the doctor said confused "Lets go ask around see where we are."

"This feels amazing!" He said.
~~~
XLR8 caught up to Peter and Barry who were watching thawn who hadn't seemed to have seen them yet.
~~~
"No this isn't right " the doctor said confused "Lets go ask around see where we are."
Eliana just watches
~~~
"Seems we have back up..." Barry commented as XLR8 joined them.
~~~
"So you been here before?..." she asked starting to walk along with the doctor.

Eliana just watches
~~~
"Seems we have back up..." Barry commented as XLR8 joined them.
~~~
"So you been here before?..." she asked starting to walk along with the doctor.
"Alright. Lets see what you can do with it." Kakashi said. Kaleb looked st him. "Copy cat ninja. I absorbed some of your skills. That's new...."
~~~
"What's he doing?" XLR8 said . "Reading." Peter said. "He acts like he doesn't know we're here but I think he's hust waiting for us to make the first move."
~~~
"I've visited this era before though not quite this area." He said. (This episode is always so weird to think about)

"Alright. Lets see what you can do with it." Kakashi said. Kaleb looked st him. "Copy cat ninja. I absorbed some of your skills. That's new...."
~~~
"What's he doing?" XLR8 said . "Reading." Peter said. "He acts like he doesn't know we're here but I think he's hust waiting for us to make the first move."
~~~
"I've visited this era before though not quite this area." He said. (This episode is always so weird to think about)
Elena found a stump to sit on and watched them. She focused on Kaleb with an amazed look in her eyes (the big wow amazed eyes in anime XD) Kaleb was nothing but a making and so cool to her.
~~~
"Nah...he really can't know that we are here can he?...he is smart but he cant see the future or know we're we are at we are completely out of his sight.." Barry said looking at Thawn, he couldn't believe that he was acting but he did carefully watched.
~~~
(Which one is it?...I think I have an idea of the episode your talking about but not sure been a while since I saw Dr who)
"So then this place might not be like the way you described humans or the aliens here are more human looking like you..." Gwen comment

Elena found a stump to sit on and watched them. She focused on Kaleb with an amazed look in her eyes (the big wow amazed eyes in anime XD) Kaleb was nothing but a making and so cool to her.
~~~
"Nah...he really can't know that we are here can he?...he is smart but he cant see the future or know we're we are at we are completely out of his sight.." Barry said looking at Thawn, he couldn't believe that he was acting but he did carefully watched.
~~~
(Which one is it?...I think I have an idea of the episode your talking about but not sure been a while since I saw Dr who)
"So then this place might not be like the way you described humans or the aliens here are more human looking like you..." Gwen comment
Kaleb began to cycle through a bunch of hand signs. "Lightning clone!" He yelled. IN a flash of lightning another Kaleb appeared.
~~~
"You said he killed your mom. And that you've travelled through time. He probably has too." Peter said.
~~~
(The long game. The episode where people have head that open revealing their brrains.)

Kaleb began to cycle through a bunch of hand signs. "Lightning clone!" He yelled. IN a flash of lightning another Kaleb appeared.
~~~
"You said he killed your mom. And that you've travelled through time. He probably has too." Peter said.
~~~
(The long game. The episode where people have head that open revealing their brrains.)
Eliana tilt her head as she watched Kaleb cycle through a bunch of hand signs curious as to what all that would do. Her eyes went wide as she gasped when a second Kaleb appeared.
~~~
"no, your right....and after that secret room we found as well...he definitely has, that and he is not from this time either.." Barry said.
~~~
(I had to look it up because I was like what?....but ah! I remember eww the worm-thing alien thing at the top level, of the station....the head thing was just too weird >-<.)

Eliana tilt her head as she watched Kaleb cycle through a bunch of hand signs curious as to what all that would do. Her eyes went wide as she gasped when a second Kaleb appeared.
~~~
"no, your right....and after that secret room we found as well...he definitely has, that and he is not from this time either.." Barry said.
~~~
(I had to look it up because I was like what?....but ah! I remember eww the worm-thing alien thing at the top level, of the station....the head thing was just too weird >-<.)
"Cool." They both said.
~~~
As if on cue thawn looked right st them.
~~~
(Yep) "Maybe. Lets ask around." He said walking up to tel women. "Hey this gonna sound a bit daft but can you tell me where I am?" He asked. The black lady wearing a no funny business suit looked st him. "Floor 180 can they write it any bigger?" She asked. "Floor 180 of what?" The Doctor asked.

"Cool." They both said.
~~~
As if on cue thawn looked right st them.
~~~
(Yep) "Maybe. Lets ask around." He said walking up to tel women. "Hey this gonna sound a bit daft but can you tell me where I am?" He asked. The black lady wearing a no funny business suit looked st him. "Floor 180 can they write it any bigger?" She asked. "Floor 180 of what?" The Doctor asked.
"Wow..." Eliana said getting up and walking a bit close to get a look at the copy. "Dose he just copy your movements or is he his own being?..." she asked looking the copy over.
~~~
Barry's eyes went wide, startled, not expecting for Thawn to look back towards their direction. Barry frowned and went for it zooming off towards his direction.
~~~
As suggested by Ra'Zeem Emily headed back towards the inn with Earl. Her mind wondering and in discussion with herself to what she had seen of said Dragon they had just faced.
~~~
Gwen nodded following the Doctor until they ran into a woman in which he asked here where they were exactly. "A bit vague...floor 180?..." Gwen commented "so I am guessing their are multiple floors in this station?" She asked

"Wow..." Eliana said getting up and walking a bit close to get a look at the copy. "Dose he just copy your movements or is he his own being?..." she asked looking the copy over.
~~~
Barry's eyes went wide, startled, not expecting for Thawn to look back towards their direction. Barry frowned and went for it zooming off towards his direction.
~~~
As suggested by Ra'Zeem Emily headed back towards the inn with Earl. Her mind wondering and in discussion with herself to what she had seen of said Dragon they had just faced.
~~~
Gwen nodded following the Doctor until they ran into a woman in which he asked here where they were exactly. "A bit vague...floor 180?..." Gwen commented "so I am guessing their are multiple floors in this station?" She asked
"Hey. I'm not just a copy. I'm not quite real though either." The other one said
~~~
"No barry!" Peter tried to grab him but was still a bit slow.
~~~
"You seem to have a keen interest in the dragon." Ra'Zeem said. "She likes animals." Earl said.
~~~
"Must have been a hell of a party." She said. "You're on satellite five." The white casually dressed woman said.

"Hey. I'm not just a copy. I'm not quite real though either." The other one said
~~~
"No barry!" Peter tried to grab him but was still a bit slow.
~~~
"You seem to have a keen interest in the dragon." Ra'Zeem said. "She likes animals." Earl said.
~~~
"Must have been a hell of a party." She said. "You're on satellite five." The white casually dressed woman said.
Eliana walked over taking a closer look at the copy. "You look exactly alike...so not just a copy? You have your own thoughts aside from Kaleb's?" She asked very curious to how this worked as she looked from the copy over to her Kaleb.
~~~
Barry just wanted to get this over with he was tired of Thawn messing with him and hurting his friends, He wanted to just get this all over with. Barry went in full attack mood throwing in some punches.
~~~
"I do....they are very different from what I know of them from my world..." Emily replied, looking over to Earl and smiled and nodded to his response "I quite do like them and are fascinated by them....always had since I can remember...." she replied.
~~~
"Oh yes...some party...we seem to have gotten a bit turned around and forgotten where we were..." Gwen said
"Oh right satellite five." Gwen added having no clue what that would help them with but she knew the Doctor woukd know what to do with such information.

Eliana walked over taking a closer look at the copy. "You look exactly alike...so not just a copy? You have your own thoughts aside from Kaleb's?" She asked very curious to how this worked as she looked from the copy over to her Kaleb.
~~~
Barry just wanted to get this over with he was tired of Thawn messing with him and hurting his friends, He wanted to just get this all over with. Barry went in full attack mood throwing in some punches.
~~~
"I do....they are very different from what I know of them from my world..." Emily replied, looking over to Earl and smiled and nodded to his response "I quite do like them and are fascinated by them....always had since I can remember...." she replied.
~~~
"Oh yes...some party...we seem to have gotten a bit turned around and forgotten where we were..." Gwen said
"Oh right satellite five." Gwen added having no clue what that would help them with but she knew the Doctor woukd know what to do with such information.
"Well I have his thoughts. At least I think the eay he does."
~~~
"One of her best qualities." Earl said with a nod.
~~~
Thawn had been waiting for barry. He ducked punched Barry in the gut.
~~~
"What's satellite five?" The doctor asked.

"Well I have his thoughts. At least I think the eay he does."
~~~
"One of her best qualities." Earl said with a nod.
~~~
Thawn had been waiting for barry. He ducked punched Barry in the gut.
~~~
"What's satellite five?" The doctor asked.
"Oh...this is just so cool...Kaleb your abilities are nothing but impressive..." Eliana said.
~~~
Emily blushed at his comment. "Earl...you flatter..." she said as they walked back into the inn.
~~~
Barry stubbled back as the air was knocked out of him. Gathering himself up again
~~~
"...im guessing the space station thing we are in..." Gwen added

"Oh...this is just so cool...Kaleb your abilities are nothing but impressive..." Eliana said.
~~~
Emily blushed at his comment. "Earl...you flatter..." she said as they walked back into the inn.
~~~
Barry stubbled back as the air was knocked out of him. Gathering himself up again
~~~
"...im guessing the space station thing we are in..." Gwen added
"Thanks." They bith said.
~~~
"Its true though." He said.
~~~
"Hey Thawn!" Peter said running snd punching him for swing to a wall. "i'm as fast as you now. And I still habe my powers.
~~~
"How can you be on satellite five and not know what it is?" The lady asked incredulous

"Thanks." They bith said.
~~~
"Its true though." He said.
~~~
"Hey Thawn!" Peter said running snd punching him for swing to a wall. "i'm as fast as you now. And I still habe my powers.
~~~
"How can you be on satellite five and not know what it is?" The lady asked incredulous
Eliana could not help but giggle as they both answered at the same time. It was so weird to hear them speak at the same time but it was so cool just seeing Kaleb quickly adapt to new found abilities.
~~~
Emily could not help but blush more at his comment. Earl had always been so supportive and encouraging to her, she could not help but love him even more. "Well thank you love.." she softly said to him as they headed into the inn.
~~~
Barry quickly figured that he should have waited and thought before acting but he was glad he had Peter and Ben to back him up.

"What the hell?!" Thawn was taken by complete surprise. He had not expected Peter to move the way he did. "But...how...it can't be no one is as fast as me.." He said throwing a punch to Peter.
~~~
"Been a long journey we got mixed up and you know how it is.....bit of course we know we're on Satellite five pf course" Gwen added

Eliana could not help but giggle as they both answered at the same time. It was so weird to hear them speak at the same time but it was so cool just seeing Kaleb quickly adapt to new found abilities.
~~~
Emily could not help but blush more at his comment. Earl had always been so supportive and encouraging to her, she could not help but love him even more. "Well thank you love.." she softly said to him as they headed into the inn.
~~~
Barry quickly figured that he should have waited and thought before acting but he was glad he had Peter and Ben to back him up.

"What the hell?!" Thawn was taken by complete surprise. He had not expected Peter to move the way he did. "But...how...it can't be no one is as fast as me.." He said throwing a punch to Peter.
~~~
"Been a long journey we got mixed up and you know how it is.....bit of course we know we're on Satellite five pf course" Gwen added
No
~~~
~~~

~~~
The other one disappeared. "So you can copy jutsu." Kakashi said. "There was something else but you moved away before I coild copy it."
~~~
He kissed her cheek.
~~~
"Missed!" Peter said jumping out of the way.
~~~
"Are you a test?" The other girl said suddenly. "Like a manehment test thing." The doctor smiled taking the opportunity. "You got us you're too good for us." He said pulling out the psychic paper.

No

The other one disappeared. "So you can copy jutsu." Kakashi said. "There was something else but you moved away before I coild copy it."
~~~
He kissed her cheek.
~~~
"Missed!" Peter said jumping out of the way.
~~~
"Are you a test?" The other girl said suddenly. "Like a manehment test thing." The doctor smiled taking the opportunity. "You got us you're too good for us." He said pulling out the psychic paper.
(No?...no what?)

Eliana just listened looking from Kaleb over to Kakashi she wondered what this other thing Kakashi coukd do.
~~~
Emily placed her hand on her cheek deeply blushing keeping her gaze down but gently smiled. However embarrassed and suprised that he kissed her infront of others.
~~~
Thawn growled between his teeth moving quickly once again towards Peter. "I respect your smarts Parker....but you been nothing but a thorn in my plan, and I really regret not getting rid of you when I had the chance.....or better yet Aqua that woukd have taught you not to cross my path.." He said.
~~~
"Very true...seems you saw right through us..." Gwen said playing along

(No?...no what?)

Eliana just listened looking from Kaleb over to Kakashi she wondered what this other thing Kakashi coukd do.
~~~
Emily placed her hand on her cheek deeply blushing keeping her gaze down but gently smiled. However embarrassed and suprised that he kissed her infront of others.
~~~
Thawn growled between his teeth moving quickly once again towards Peter. "I respect your smarts Parker....but you been nothing but a thorn in my plan, and I really regret not getting rid of you when I had the chance.....or better yet Aqua that woukd have taught you not to cross my path.." He said.
~~~
"Very true...seems you saw right through us..." Gwen said playing along
(I do not know that's not supposed to be there)

"Right well best not to copy that power." Kakashi said.
~~~
Earl went back to his room.
~~~
"You don't get it do you? You can't use that against me anymore. It failed once. For all the time you spent studying us you really didn't think anyone was studying you back? That plan failed. You don't rehash failed ideas Thawn. Even if you captured her. I'd find her. Again and Again and Again." He ducked under him and kicked him in the back. "IF we lose this time then we'll find you again. Fight you again. As many times as we have to. As many times as it takes to beat you. That's the point. Every time we fight you we save a few lives. That's the point. It's what separates people like you from people like me, and Aqua. People like Logan, Ben and Barry. It's what separates you from people with real power." As he finished his speech his suit powered down. "Ah crap."
~~~
"All workers have to be versed in company promotion." The blond woman said. "Right." The black woman said. "Well I'm Cathica, go ahead and asky our questions. Anything to get to floor 500."

(I do not know that's not supposed to be there)

"Right well best not to copy that power." Kakashi said.
~~~
Earl went back to his room.
~~~
"You don't get it do you? You can't use that against me anymore. It failed once. For all the time you spent studying us you really didn't think anyone was studying you back? That plan failed. You don't rehash failed ideas Thawn. Even if you captured her. I'd find her. Again and Again and Again." He ducked under him and kicked him in the back. "IF we lose this time then we'll find you again. Fight you again. As many times as we have to. As many times as it takes to beat you. That's the point. Every time we fight you we save a few lives. That's the point. It's what separates people like you from people like me, and Aqua. People like Logan, Ben and Barry. It's what separates you from people with real power." As he finished his speech his suit powered down. "Ah crap."
~~~
"All workers have to be versed in company promotion." The blond woman said. "Right." The black woman said. "Well I'm Cathica, go ahead and asky our questions. Anything to get to floor 500."
(I thought you were saying no to my reply....was then okay.....no .n.)

"why?..." Eliana spoke up curiously
~~~
Emily went back to her rook as well and crawled back to bed. (guess skip to the next day?)
~~~
(also just have to say great reply👏)
"That was just torture, to keep you all away,... to discourage Barry, you...everyone from getting in the way of my plan. It's not rehashing my dear boy it's building upon a plan....making sure I destroy you all for good....no survivors" Thawn said throwing punches but no matter how quick and swiftly he moved Peter seemed to dodge his every move. Then he dropped to the ground as Peter kicked him on his back. Thawn got a smirk on his face as Peter uttered the words 'oh crap' in a flash he got up attacking Peter.
~~~
"what is floor 500?...why the importance that you get up there?" Gwen asked

Last edited:
(I thought you were saying no to my reply....was then okay.....no .n.)

"why?..." Eliana spoke up curiously
~~~
Emily went back to her rook as well and crawled back to bed. (guess skip to the next day?)
~~~
(also just have to say great reply👏)
"That was just torture, to keep you all away,... to discourage Barry, you...everyone from getting in the way of my plan. It's not rehashing my dear boy it's building upon a plan....making sure I destroy you all for good....no survivors" Thawn said throwing punches but no matter how quick and swiftly he moved Peter seemed to dodge his every move. Then he dropped to the ground as Peter kicked him on his back. Thawn got a smirk on his face as Peter uttered the words 'oh crap' in a flash he got up attacking Peter.
~~~
"what is floor 500?...why the importance that you get up there?" Gwen asked
"It's not something i like to use. It's s double edged sword." Kakashi said.
~~~
Earl knocked on her door in the morning.
~~~~
Peter was now unable to dodge. It wasn;t long before the fight made its way to star labs. With Barry and Ben on the losing side trying to protect everyone. Peter was injured but not so injured that he couldn't preform.
~~~
"The walls are made of gold." Cathica said. "You should know Mr. and Ms. Management."

"It's not something i like to use. It's s double edged sword." Kakashi said.
~~~
Earl knocked on her door in the morning.
~~~~
Peter was now unable to dodge. It wasn;t long before the fight made its way to star labs. With Barry and Ben on the losing side trying to protect everyone. Peter was injured but not so injured that he couldn't preform.
~~~
"The walls are made of gold." Cathica said. "You should know Mr. and Ms. Management."
Eliana did not say anything as she backed up to the spot she was once standing at.
~~~
Emily had just finished getting ready and was putting up her hair in a pony tail when she heard the knock on her door she pulled her wand out and went to open the door. "Good Morning Earl...guessing we are ready to go?" She said sticking her wand into her hair.
~~~
Thawn took this chance to attack Peter seeing now that he would not be able to dodge as fast. When the fight reached STAR labs Logan went out to help. Aqua ran off to the main Lab were Cisco and Hartley were working on a device to use against Thawn. "Guys are you almost ready?...we have to use what ever you got Thawn, Reverse-Flash is here and the fight is nit looking good" Aqua said keeping to the door guarding it.
~~~
"...who says we dont?....wondering what the people know of the floor....of its intisment for those wanting to reach such floor...after all it isn't for everyone to simply step in.." Gwen said having no clue what she was doing, or even what she's saying what even work.

Eliana did not say anything as she backed up to the spot she was once standing at.
~~~
Emily had just finished getting ready and was putting up her hair in a pony tail when she heard the knock on her door she pulled her wand out and went to open the door. "Good Morning Earl...guessing we are ready to go?" She said sticking her wand into her hair.
~~~
Thawn took this chance to attack Peter seeing now that he would not be able to dodge as fast. When the fight reached STAR labs Logan went out to help. Aqua ran off to the main Lab were Cisco and Hartley were working on a device to use against Thawn. "Guys are you almost ready?...we have to use what ever you got Thawn, Reverse-Flash is here and the fight is nit looking good" Aqua said keeping to the door guarding it.
~~~
"...who says we dont?....wondering what the people know of the floor....of its intisment for those wanting to reach such floor...after all it isn't for everyone to simply step in.." Gwen said having no clue what she was doing, or even what she's saying what even work.
"I wanna try.' Kaleb said.
~~~
"Yep." He said. "Breakfast is ready."
~~~
"Its not ready! We can't-" BANG! Everyone stopped and looked over. Eddie had shot himself in the chest.
~~~
"Tell us about what you do here." The Doctor said.

"I wanna try.' Kaleb said.
~~~
"Yep." He said. "Breakfast is ready."
~~~
"Its not ready! We can't-" BANG! Everyone stopped and looked over. Eddie had shot himself in the chest.
~~~
"Tell us about what you do here." The Doctor said.
"Kaleb you think that's safe?....he don't seem to want you to copy that part of him" Eliana said.
~~~
"very well, im ready to go" Emily said grabbing her satchel and stepping out of the room. "how did you sleep?.." she asked as they walked to breakfast.
~~~
"well you guys have to hurry because I dont know how long we..." Aqua spoke but stopped yelling out to Cisco and Heartly in the Lab when the loud bang was heard across STAR Labs. "Eddie!" Iris yelled having ran out of hiding, running over to him as Eddie drop to the ground after he shot himself.
~~~
"we report the news.....well we are the news" Cathica said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back