• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Eliana waited for Kaleb to walk over, both ready to head out with Kakashi
~~~
Aqua moves over and helps Eddie up from the ground, who was catching his breath from almost being suffocated. "you two go over to the others, see if they are alright and that they know about our intruder..."Aqua said to Joe and Eddie who then took off to the medbay and lab.

Aqua turn back towards Logan who was on top of Doc Oct
~~~
Emily stood there for a second both impressed and shocked by the sheer size of the dragon. Seeing Ra'Zeem out there fighting said creature Emily ran over to help in stopping the dragon.
Kakshi took them to the forest from before where other ninja were. "You're powers are different than chakra which gives you an edge. So we're going to say if its worth making you official nin.
~~~
He was ready to stab him.
~~~
"Stand back." He said.

Kakshi took them to the forest from before where other ninja were. "You're powers are different than chakra which gives you an edge. So we're going to say if its worth making you official nin.
~~~
He was ready to stab him.
~~~
"Stand back." He said.
"Um okay.....but makeing us nin?" She asked
~~~
(Stands there and watches as Wolverine stabs the man, a smile forms on her face....mahaha)

"Wolverine stop!...you can't just end his life..." Octi said
~~~
"You can possibly want us to just stay back...we can help" Emily shouted as she stoped from running over.

"Um okay.....but makeing us nin?" She asked
~~~
(Stands there and watches as Wolverine stabs the man, a smile forms on her face....mahaha)

"Wolverine stop!...you can't just end his life..." Octi said
~~~
"You can possibly want us to just stay back...we can help" Emily shouted as she stoped from running over.
"Ninja. The Hokage believes that at least one of you are worth having as warriors." He said.
~~~
He looked at her. In his pause Octavius shot his arms out grabbing everyone in the room. Eddie, Logan, Aqua, and Joe.
~~~
Earl shot a spell at it.

"Ninja. The Hokage believes that at least one of you are worth having as warriors." He said.
~~~
He looked at her. In his pause Octavius shot his arms out grabbing everyone in the room. Eddie, Logan, Aqua, and Joe.
~~~
Earl shot a spell at it.
"Oh...well that will be Kaleb most defently...you will waste you time with finding out if I'm eligible..."
~~~
They were taken by suprise. Aqua trying to pull herself free.
~~~
Emily shot a spell at the dragon as well

"Oh...well that will be Kaleb most defently...you will waste you time with finding out if I'm eligible..."
~~~
They were taken by suprise. Aqua trying to pull herself free.
~~~
"No theg won't you just need to work on it." Kaleb said.
~~~
"Now then anyone else?" He asked. (Time dor her ro squeeze through stuff)
~~~

"No theg won't you just need to work on it." Kaleb said.
~~~
"Now then anyone else?" He asked. (Time dor her ro squeeze through stuff)
~~~
Eliana turned to Kaleb and nodded. It was still strange to her to have someone support and want to be there for her and not be there forcefully. "Okay...ill try" she said.
~~~
(She is also pretty strong, no as strong a spidy because think spiders are stronger then octis from body retio....have to look it up but with her body recovering and missing limbs and tentacles be harder.)
"Yea my foot!" Octi said kicking him in the face. Aqua had squeezed herself out of his hold and used the same metal tentacle that had trapped her to swing herself over and throw herself at him.
~~~
(Dragon fight...will Ra'Zeem absorb the dragon?)

Eliana turned to Kaleb and nodded. It was still strange to her to have someone support and want to be there for her and not be there forcefully. "Okay...ill try" she said.
~~~
(She is also pretty strong, no as strong a spidy because think spiders are stronger then octis from body retio....have to look it up but with her body recovering and missing limbs and tentacles be harder.)
"Yea my foot!" Octi said kicking him in the face. Aqua had squeezed herself out of his hold and used the same metal tentacle that had trapped her to swing herself over and throw herself at him.
~~~
(Dragon fight...will Ra'Zeem absorb the dragon?)
"Hey I'm with you all the way. If it turns out you don't want to we'll find something else."
~~~
He stumbled back his arms releasing everyone.
~~~
(Sort of. But not because of his power steal. Ra'Zeem is Dragonborn)
The spells hit. Clerarly it's hide was not as thick as the dragons they were used to becuase Earls blinding charm worked like... well... a charm.

"Hey I'm with you all the way. If it turns out you don't want to we'll find something else."
~~~
He stumbled back his arms releasing everyone.
~~~
(Sort of. But not because of his power steal. Ra'Zeem is Dragonborn)
The spells hit. Clerarly it's hide was not as thick as the dragons they were used to becuase Earls blinding charm worked like... well... a charm.
Eliana smiled and nodded "okay" she replied.
(Awww she apreshates and just adores Kaleb even more. He is so different to those she been use to having around her)
~~~
"..bakayar..(asshole in Japanese)" she said narrowing her eyes at him. She was upset he was hurting and terrorizing her friends, but Wolverine had stoped from stabing him and he attacked them. "What the hell do you what?...what you doing here?" She asked.
~~~
(Oooh okaies)
Emily took note that this dragon was nothing like the dragons back home. She cast another spell to help slow down the dragon.

Eliana smiled and nodded "okay" she replied.
(Awww she apreshates and just adores Kaleb even more. He is so different to those she been use to having around her)
~~~
"..bakayar..(asshole in Japanese)" she said narrowing her eyes at him. She was upset he was hurting and terrorizing her friends, but Wolverine had stoped from stabing him and he attacked them. "What the hell do you what?...what you doing here?" She asked.
~~~
(Oooh okaies)
Emily took note that this dragon was nothing like the dragons back home. She cast another spell to help slow down the dragon.
"So what do you do?" Kakshi asked her.
~~~
"I was hoping to meet with your intrepid wall crawling friend. Keep him out of the way while one Eobard Thawn brings both our plans to fruition." He said. Logan started to laugh.
~~~
Eventually Ra'Zeem styuck his sword in it's neck. It roared and yelled curse words at him.

"So what do you do?" Kakshi asked her.
~~~
"I was hoping to meet with your intrepid wall crawling friend. Keep him out of the way while one Eobard Thawn brings both our plans to fruition." He said. Logan started to laugh.
~~~
Eventually Ra'Zeem styuck his sword in it's neck. It roared and yelled curse words at him.
"Bubbles..." Eliana simply replied (she does do telekinesis, but thought this response would be funny)
~~~
Aqua frowned under her mask at Dr. Oct, she turned to Logan as he started to laugh. "I guess your plan did not go as planned.." she said to Octavious.
~~~
Emily was in shock when she heard the dragon yelling out curse words at Ra'Zeem as it took its last breath.

"Bubbles..." Eliana simply replied (she does do telekinesis, but thought this response would be funny)
~~~
Aqua frowned under her mask at Dr. Oct, she turned to Logan as he started to laugh. "I guess your plan did not go as planned.." she said to Octavious.
~~~
Emily was in shock when she heard the dragon yelling out curse words at Ra'Zeem as it took its last breath.
Kaleb snorted. "Bubbles?" Kakashi asked. Kaleb looked at her. "Are you cracking wise El? I'm proud of you."
~~~
"Why would that be?" He asked raising an arm ro to attack.
~~~
If fell to the ground. Then its body burned uo as Ra'Zeem seemed to absorb its very essence.
~~~

Kaleb snorted. "Bubbles?" Kakashi asked. Kaleb looked at her. "Are you cracking wise El? I'm proud of you."
~~~
"Why would that be?" He asked raising an arm ro to attack.
~~~
If fell to the ground. Then its body burned uo as Ra'Zeem seemed to absorb its very essence.
~~~
Eliana looked to Kaleb as he let out a snort after her response. "What?...its not a lie...I do make bubbles.." she replied with small held giggle
~~~
"Well if you can see there is an absence of a wall crawler here......and we are going to make sure to stop you..." she said.
~~~
"...it spoke..." Emily said with a gasp to Earl as she watched in aww as the dragon went in flame before it being absorbed into Ra'Zeem.

Eliana looked to Kaleb as he let out a snort after her response. "What?...its not a lie...I do make bubbles.." she replied with small held giggle
~~~
"Well if you can see there is an absence of a wall crawler here......and we are going to make sure to stop you..." she said.
~~~
"...it spoke..." Emily said with a gasp to Earl as she watched in aww as the dragon went in flame before it being absorbed into Ra'Zeem.
"You seem to be enjoying yourselves." Kakashi said. "So... Bubbles." "Hey. Her bubbles are super cool." Kaleb said.
~~~
"What? Thawn was sure he'd be here!" He roared. "You're pal underestimated just how smart our pal is." Logsn said. "Now if you go away now I won't turn you into a shish kabob I'm nice like that."
~~~
Ra'Zeem scratched his ears. "Agh dragon souls always seem to excite these damn fleas."

"You seem to be enjoying yourselves." Kakashi said. "So... Bubbles." "Hey. Her bubbles are super cool." Kaleb said.
~~~
"What? Thawn was sure he'd be here!" He roared. "You're pal underestimated just how smart our pal is." Logsn said. "Now if you go away now I won't turn you into a shish kabob I'm nice like that."
~~~
Ra'Zeem scratched his ears. "Agh dragon souls always seem to excite these damn fleas."
Eliana blushed and moved her gaze away as she moved her hair behind her ear. Of course only Kaleb would think her bunbles were cool. "The bubbles are not the only thing...I have Telekinesis......however I don't have much with my abilities really..." she said
~~~
"Defently underestimated our spidy, nothing but a smarty" Aqua quipped proudly "you know...I would take him seriously" Octi said motioning towards Logan with her head. "He is not kidding..."
~~~
(XD that made me laugh so much....O-O Emily's face when he said fleas and makes sure to stay away from him)
"WHAT IN BLODDY HELL WAS ALL THAT?!....What did you do to that dragon?...and they can talk?" Emily said

Eliana blushed and moved her gaze away as she moved her hair behind her ear. Of course only Kaleb would think her bunbles were cool. "The bubbles are not the only thing...I have Telekinesis......however I don't have much with my abilities really..." she said
~~~
"Defently underestimated our spidy, nothing but a smarty" Aqua quipped proudly "you know...I would take him seriously" Octi said motioning towards Logan with her head. "He is not kidding..."
~~~
(XD that made me laugh so much....O-O Emily's face when he said fleas and makes sure to stay away from him)
"WHAT IN BLODDY HELL WAS ALL THAT?!....What did you do to that dragon?...and they can talk?" Emily said
"How do you mean?" Kakashi asked. "She just needs a bit of practice." Kaleb said. "Right now her powers only manifest in strong emotional states."
~~~
Logan held up one of his clawed hands. Otto took stalk of the situation and ran away
~~~
"I absorbed it's soul." Ra'Zeem said. "And yes im this world dragons talk. And they're quite evil.
~~~
(Skip past the dalek episode and go straight to the next one. Lets just say Gwen saw a darker side of the Doctor but also so showed rhat even for a dalek he can show mercy)

"How do you mean?" Kakashi asked. "She just needs a bit of practice." Kaleb said. "Right now her powers only manifest in strong emotional states."
~~~
Logan held up one of his clawed hands. Otto took stalk of the situation and ran away
~~~
"I absorbed it's soul." Ra'Zeem said. "And yes im this world dragons talk. And they're quite evil.
~~~
(Skip past the dalek episode and go straight to the next one. Lets just say Gwen saw a darker side of the Doctor but also so showed rhat even for a dalek he can show mercy)
"I really haven't had access to my powers long....They been sepresessed for most of my life..." she said under her breath
~~~
Aqua watched as Otto took off running at the sight that Logan ment busines. Aqua took a few steps to the side and leaned against the wall. With the commotion passed she quickly felt the strain on her body. She lifted her good arm to her ear getting in commotion with Peter. Letting him know about Thawn from what Otto had said.
~~~
"..absorbed its soul....um....I see..." Emily said unsure how she really felt about that information. It sounded like something an evil severely mental dark wizard loard would do. "They do...that is quite alarming information...they are evil too....oh...have you ever tired reasoning with one?..." she asked.
~~~
(Okaies....I have to get my mindset back into how Gwen is....I always have so much trouble with actual characters XD)

( meanwhile in Brodys Universe) * Brody is reading when a Portal opens undr him* WHAT THE- * Brody gets sucked into the portal and lands in a nearby Forest from where you guys are at* ow......shoot what the heck happened.....

* Brody was walking around * man I cant seem to see what the heck had just happened man ....
(This is a one on one)

"I really haven't had access to my powers long....They been sepresessed for most of my life..." she said under her breath
~~~
Aqua watched as Otto took off running at the sight that Logan ment busines. Aqua took a few steps to the side and leaned against the wall. With the commotion passed she quickly felt the strain on her body. She lifted her good arm to her ear getting in commotion with Peter. Letting him know about Thawn from what Otto had said.
~~~
"..absorbed its soul....um....I see..." Emily said unsure how she really felt about that information. It sounded like something an evil severely mental dark wizard loard would do. "They do...that is quite alarming information...they are evil too....oh...have you ever tired reasoning with one?..." she asked.
~~~
(Okaies....I have to get my mindset back into how Gwen is....I always have so much trouble with actual characters XD)
"Not her fault." Kaleb said
~~~
"No they usually do not give us chances to. They reappeared one day and just started attacking. Probably upset that they are no one treats them like gods anymore." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
"Alright thanks for the info." Peter said between heavy breaths.
~~~
The TARDIS landed with a thump on the inside. The Doctor looked at Gwen. "Alright you ready?" He asked.

"Not her fault." Kaleb said
~~~
"No they usually do not give us chances to. They reappeared one day and just started attacking. Probably upset that they are no one treats them like gods anymore." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
"Alright thanks for the info." Peter said between heavy breaths.
~~~
The TARDIS landed with a thump on the inside. The Doctor looked at Gwen. "Alright you ready?" He asked.
"Don't think, I would have never known (and be dead too from the medication and the suppressing of power) if Kaleb hadn't helped me..." she said with a small sigh collecting herself. "So this test? Thing your making us do? What is it?" She asked.
~~~
"I see....wonder why they disappeared, but then randomly returned...didn't think dragons would be so diffrent...." She said mainly to herself. Wondering if she coukd ever get a dragon from this world to actually speak with her. "So...just out of curiosity after the halabaloo we just witnessed....why....what's the purpose of you absorbing the beast?..." she asked
~~~
"You guys doing alright?...is back up needed?" Aqua said through the communicator having heard the heavy breathing coming from him.
~~~
"Ready as I'll ever be around you..." Gwen replied

"Don't think, I would have never known (and be dead too from the medication and the suppressing of power) if Kaleb hadn't helped me..." she said with a small sigh collecting herself. "So this test? Thing your making us do? What is it?" She asked.
~~~
"I see....wonder why they disappeared, but then randomly returned...didn't think dragons would be so diffrent...." She said mainly to herself. Wondering if she coukd ever get a dragon from this world to actually speak with her. "So...just out of curiosity after the halabaloo we just witnessed....why....what's the purpose of you absorbing the beast?..." she asked
~~~
"You guys doing alright?...is back up needed?" Aqua said through the communicator having heard the heavy breathing coming from him.
~~~
"We just want to test the extent of your power." Kakashi said.
~~~
"It just happens when Iget near a dead dragon. Stops them from coming back to life and killing more. And it lets this one speak in the dragon tongue."
~~~
"If you guys think you can keep up." He said.
~~~
"Come on." He said going to the door.

~~~
~~~
~~~
(Staaaaaaaaaaaare)

(Staaaaaaaaaaaare)
(>->)
"We just want to test the extent of your power." Kakashi said.
~~~
"It just happens when Iget near a dead dragon. Stops them from coming back to life and killing more. And it lets this one speak in the dragon tongue."
~~~
"If you guys think you can keep up." He said.
~~~
"Come on." He said going to the door.
"Alright..." Eliana said somewhat knowing what to expect of this test. However she just felt nervous anyways.
~~~
"I see" Emily replied thinking that was a weird thing that happened to him around dead dragon. Her thoughts interrupted when he mentioned that absorbing them kept the dragons from returning. "Wait...did I hear you right? Not only can you know speak in Dragon tongue but absorbing them helps them not to come back?!.... do you mean dragons here can regenerate?..." Emily asked both astonished and just unsure if she heard him correctly.
~~~
Aqua I knew that she wouldn't be able to help, even though she did want too. However with her condition of her limbs regenerating she seemed to grow tired very quickly. (Ah don't remember if Ben is with them) "Peter and Barry might need back up if you guys might want to head out there.." (guess telling this to Logan, Ben, sonic who ever still there that can XD)
~~~
Gwen nodded following the Doctor out.

(>->)

"Alright..." Eliana said somewhat knowing what to expect of this test. However she just felt nervous anyways.
~~~
"I see" Emily replied thinking that was a weird thing that happened to him around dead dragon. Her thoughts interrupted when he mentioned that absorbing them kept the dragons from returning. "Wait...did I hear you right? Not only can you know speak in Dragon tongue but absorbing them helps them not to come back?!.... do you mean dragons here can regenerate?..." Emily asked both astonished and just unsure if she heard him correctly.
~~~
Aqua I knew that she wouldn't be able to help, even though she did want too. However with her condition of her limbs regenerating she seemed to grow tired very quickly. (Ah don't remember if Ben is with them) "Peter and Barry might need back up if you guys might want to head out there.." (guess telling this to Logan, Ben, sonic who ever still there that can XD)
~~~
Gwen nodded following the Doctor out.
"So you said that if you wanted to. You might be able to absorb chakra." Kakashi said to Kaleb. "Well I've so far been able to absorb anything I come into contact with no matter what it is. That includes any state of matter, emergy, and abilities."
~~~
"Well they are technically minor dieties. They are linked to the great god Alkosh. Er... Most would call him Akatosh. The Khajiit, the people this one belongs too, recognize many of the divines by different names." He explained. "Right..." Earl said as if he suddenly remembered, "Even if you sre Dragonborn you aren't from Skyrim are you?" He asked. "Correct. Though this one is not quite from Elsweyr either. Ra'Zeem was born Elsweyr, but was raised in the sand of Abah"s landing in hew's bane. A province Hammerfell. You could say this one was raised among thieves and cutthroats."
~~~
Sonic nodded and sped off. Ben looked st her. "I think Logsn should stay here. He's got s powerful ability all his own but he won't be able to keep up with us."
~~~
The Doctor led her out. "The year 200,000 the fourth greath and bountiful human empire. Humanity at its hight. We're some kind of space station." He said. It was extremely hot.

"So you said that if you wanted to. You might be able to absorb chakra." Kakashi said to Kaleb. "Well I've so far been able to absorb anything I come into contact with no matter what it is. That includes any state of matter, emergy, and abilities."
~~~
"Well they are technically minor dieties. They are linked to the great god Alkosh. Er... Most would call him Akatosh. The Khajiit, the people this one belongs too, recognize many of the divines by different names." He explained. "Right..." Earl said as if he suddenly remembered, "Even if you sre Dragonborn you aren't from Skyrim are you?" He asked. "Correct. Though this one is not quite from Elsweyr either. Ra'Zeem was born Elsweyr, but was raised in the sand of Abah"s landing in hew's bane. A province Hammerfell. You could say this one was raised among thieves and cutthroats."
~~~
Sonic nodded and sped off. Ben looked st her. "I think Logsn should stay here. He's got s powerful ability all his own but he won't be able to keep up with us."
~~~
The Doctor led her out. "The year 200,000 the fourth greath and bountiful human empire. Humanity at its hight. We're some kind of space station." He said. It was extremely hot.
Eliana listened into the conversation between the two. She wondered if Kaleb and what his abilities would be if he did absorb chakra.
~~~
"Oh...interesting..." she said as Emily quickly gathered how strange and diffrent this world really was and even if some bests looked the same they were very diffrent. Ra'Zeem was also a strange character to her.
~~~
In a blur Sonic was gone, she looked to Ben and nodded. "No your right, great fighter but you and Sonic are more suit to help them...as your fighting against a speedster.." Aqua said understanding
~~~
"All that in the future...humanity at its gighest and they can't keep this place cool?...its a thousand degrees in here..." Gwen commented.

Eliana listened into the conversation between the two. She wondered if Kaleb and what his abilities would be if he did absorb chakra.
~~~
"Oh...interesting..." she said as Emily quickly gathered how strange and diffrent this world really was and even if some bests looked the same they were very diffrent. Ra'Zeem was also a strange character to her.
~~~
In a blur Sonic was gone, she looked to Ben and nodded. "No your right, great fighter but you and Sonic are more suit to help them...as your fighting against a speedster.." Aqua said understanding
~~~
"All that in the future...humanity at its gighest and they can't keep this place cool?...its a thousand degrees in here..." Gwen commented.
"Very well. Gove me a moment." Kakashi raised his chakra to a higher point. He held out his arm to kaleb. "Try." He said.
~~~
"Now then back to your rooms."
~~~
He tuened into XLR8 and ran off.
~~~
"A little heat doesn't hurt. Think of it Gwen, Humanity at its best. Good manners, fine food, and open communication with alien life." He said. As if to prove him wronf the street became busy with s man pushing past them grumpily, a stand selling very greacy smelling fast food, and not an alien to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back