• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He came back with ramen.
~~~
"Good they should be afraid." He said. "Hartley's foind well's. And we think he's making his final play. We need to get you and Eddie somewhere safe."
~~~
"That magic of yours is quite interesting. I would ask to borrow it but if I did you would lose it for several hours."
When Kaleb came back Eliana had just woken up. She was sitting her collecting her sleepy mind as she tried to remind herself were she was. Hearing a sound she looked up to see Kaleb walking into the room with two bowls. She looked up at him and a smile quickly formed on her face seeing him. "Ķeleb...good morning"
~~~
"...afraid of you?...you know that's not something you want our men and women of the forse to be afraid of you....how jumpy they are recently....won't end good.." Eddie said walking over.

"Wait he found him?....thats good...but us? You really think he will come after us?..." Joe added.
~~~
"Years of study and genetics I guess..." Emily said butting her wand away. "Barrow my magic?...how?...are you able to do such a thing? As take the magic away..." Emily asked

When Kaleb came back Eliana had just woken up. She was sitting her collecting her sleepy mind as she tried to remind herself were she was. Hearing a sound she looked up to see Kaleb walking into the room with two bowls. She looked up at him and a smile quickly formed on her face seeing him. "Ķeleb...good morning"
~~~
"...afraid of you?...you know that's not something you want our men and women of the forse to be afraid of you....how jumpy they are recently....won't end good.." Eddie said walking over.

"Wait he found him?....thats good...but us? You really think he will come after us?..." Joe added.
~~~
"Years of study and genetics I guess..." Emily said butting her wand away. "Barrow my magic?...how?...are you able to do such a thing? As take the magic away..." Emily asked
(Apparently I need a better memory cuz I thought I responded again)
"Morning.... Ramen?" He asked holding up the bowls.
~~~
"Not of me. Of Reverse-Flash he's making his biggest play. He comes here and everyone is in danger. So when we leave you all need to lock the doors tight and bunker down. Because he will not hesitate."
~~~
"Well when I steal the ability of something it loses that ability for the time being."

(Apparently I need a better memory cuz I thought I responded again)
"Morning.... Ramen?" He asked holding up the bowls.
~~~
"Not of me. Of Reverse-Flash he's making his biggest play. He comes here and everyone is in danger. So when we leave you all need to lock the doors tight and bunker down. Because he will not hesitate."
~~~
"Well when I steal the ability of something it loses that ability for the time being."
(Hehe is okay...you just don't want to rp with me any more its fine...*dramatic arm flare*)
"Ramen?...um sure that sounds good" she said getting up as she stretched.
~~~
"I know he is dangerous, everyone here dose and me and Eddie know first hand...expeshally after what happened with Aqua..." Joe said and Eddie nodded. "Alright we will do so....will be hard to convince the chef about just bunkering down but we understand.." Joe replied
~~~
"I see..." Emily said walking back in the inn. " the sealing of the ability seems like such a weird way in getting or learning abilities..." Emily said "not sure how I really feel about giving up my magic....not saying your not a respectful man and a man of your word" Emily added she just had a hard time trusting others, it took her a while.

(Hehe is okay...you just don't want to rp with me any more its fine...*dramatic arm flare*)
"Ramen?...um sure that sounds good" she said getting up as she stretched.
~~~
"I know he is dangerous, everyone here dose and me and Eddie know first hand...expeshally after what happened with Aqua..." Joe said and Eddie nodded. "Alright we will do so....will be hard to convince the chef about just bunkering down but we understand.." Joe replied
~~~
"I see..." Emily said walking back in the inn. " the sealing of the ability seems like such a weird way in getting or learning abilities..." Emily said "not sure how I really feel about giving up my magic....not saying your not a respectful man and a man of your word" Emily added she just had a hard time trusting others, it took her a while.
(NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I DUUUUUUUUUUU!)
He handed her a bowl it was still warm.
~~~
"We need to convince him fast." He said.
~~~
"Most peopke do not like having their abolities stolen."

(NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I DUUUUUUUUUUU!)
He handed her a bowl it was still warm.
~~~
"We need to convince him fast." He said.
~~~
"Most peopke do not like having their abolities stolen."
(nuuu! you have said your mind...I will just die now *dramatic fall*)
Eliana took the bowl and gently smiled feeling the warmth of the soup in her hands. She looked over at Kaleb and quickly went for it, standing on her tiptoes she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "thank you.." she said with a smile looking down back at her soup as she went to take a seat to eat.
~~~
"dont worry Ben we will make sure we convince him" Eddie replied
~~~
"I can figure out why... it's a horrible thing to lose something that is a part of you..." Emily replied.

(nuuu! you have said your mind...I will just die now *dramatic fall*)
Eliana took the bowl and gently smiled feeling the warmth of the soup in her hands. She looked over at Kaleb and quickly went for it, standing on her tiptoes she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "thank you.." she said with a smile looking down back at her soup as she went to take a seat to eat.
~~~
"dont worry Ben we will make sure we convince him" Eddie replied
~~~
"I can figure out why... it's a horrible thing to lose something that is a part of you..." Emily replied.
(I catch you!)
He sat down. "So this place isn:t so bad. Once its cleaned and we get some furniture."
~~~
Ben leaned against the wall watching the door.

(Gonna do Kingpin soon)
~~~
He nodded. "Its a temporary effect." He said. "I usually use it on animals or on people attacking me. Or special objects."

(I catch you!)
He sat down. "So this place isn:t so bad. Once its cleaned and we get some furniture."
~~~
Ben leaned against the wall watching the door.

(Gonna do Kingpin soon)
~~~
He nodded. "Its a temporary effect." He said. "I usually use it on animals or on people attacking me. Or special objects."
(*gets caught, but turns around and gives a secret hug!)
Eliana looks down at her bowl as she starts to eat her ramen. She stopped and looked around "it's definitely going to need a lot of cleaning..." Eliana added
~~~
It took them some time and a great amount of convincing but Joe and Eddie managed to get the precinct to bunker down and ready themselves.
~~~
"I see..." she replied (ummm...should she give him her magic for a bit....I dont mind just trying to think up why she would ened up doing it..)

(*gets caught, but turns around and gives a secret hug!)
Eliana looks down at her bowl as she starts to eat her ramen. She stopped and looked around "it's definitely going to need a lot of cleaning..." Eliana added
~~~
It took them some time and a great amount of convincing but Joe and Eddie managed to get the precinct to bunker down and ready themselves.
~~~
"I see..." she replied (ummm...should she give him her magic for a bit....I dont mind just trying to think up why she would ened up doing it..)
(Aaagh!)
"Yeah."
~~~
Ben took the other two back to star labs.
~~~
(No. No I have a plan)

(Aaagh!)
"Yeah."
~~~
Ben took the other two back to star labs.
~~~
(No. No I have a plan)
(hehehe hugs)
"...but we can only stay if we pass a test...is it even worth trying to pass that test and stay here?" she asked.
~~~
(took Ben and Eddie back to Star labs?)
~~~
(oh okaies then)
"Well then...Mr. Ra'Zeem I will be retiring to my room ill see you tomorrow...." Emily said bidding him goodnight as she left to one of the rooms that they rented for the night at the inn.

(hehehe hugs)
"...but we can only stay if we pass a test...is it even worth trying to pass that test and stay here?" she asked.
~~~
(took Ben and Eddie back to Star labs?)
~~~
(oh okaies then)
"Well then...Mr. Ra'Zeem I will be retiring to my room ill see you tomorrow...." Emily said bidding him goodnight as she left to one of the rooms that they rented for the night at the inn.
(Am surprised but also like likes hugs so also does the hugs)
"Its worth trying." He said.
~~~
(Ben rook Joe and Eddie)
~~~
Earl went to his own room.

(Am surprised but also like likes hugs so also does the hugs)
"Its worth trying." He said.
~~~
(Ben rook Joe and Eddie)
~~~
Earl went to his own room.
(Yassss all da hugs!)
"I guess...." Eliana said still feeling unsure about them being here. But she really thought about it "...no your right...we don't have anything to loose"
~~~
(Oh okay just making sure)
Joe was suprised but glad to see that his daughter was also brought to Star labs, he at least knew she was safe here.

She was slow and tire herself out easier due to her body focusing on the regrowing of her tentacles and linbs. But Aqua was determined to help out fortifying the lab.
~~~
Emily closes the door to her room adding a charm to the door for extra measure. After those men that went after Earl she was not taking her chances with these people. She walked over to the bedside table and placed down her satchel and her wand and got ready for bed.

(Yassss all da hugs!)
"I guess...." Eliana said still feeling unsure about them being here. But she really thought about it "...no your right...we don't have anything to loose"
~~~
(Oh okay just making sure)
Joe was suprised but glad to see that his daughter was also brought to Star labs, he at least knew she was safe here.

She was slow and tire herself out easier due to her body focusing on the regrowing of her tentacles and linbs. But Aqua was determined to help out fortifying the lab.
~~~
Emily closes the door to her room adding a charm to the door for extra measure. After those men that went after Earl she was not taking her chances with these people. She walked over to the bedside table and placed down her satchel and her wand and got ready for bed.
He gave her a kiss. "We can do this if we srick together."
~~~
Once everyone was together and Joe and Eddie were brought up to speed on where Peter and Barry were all went quiet.

Then it was Logan who looked up pulling the cigar out if his mouth and smothering it. And sniffing deeply.
~~~
Earl locked the door and sealed the door with a similar charm.

He gave her a kiss. "We can do this if we srick together."
~~~
Once everyone was together and Joe and Eddie were brought up to speed on where Peter and Barry were all went quiet.

Then it was Logan who looked up pulling the cigar out if his mouth and smothering it. And sniffing deeply.
~~~
Earl locked the door and sealed the door with a similar charm.
Eliana's eyes went wide as she deeply blushed not expecting him to kiss her. "Oo..oof course.." she shuddered "we can do anything together"
~~~
Caitlin was working in her office/medbay, Iris in there keeping her company as she worked on her laptop to communicating with the burning man. Heartly and Cisco were at the lab working away on the weapon to stop reverse flash.

Aqua sitting on her normal spot when at the cortex, on the desk by the computers. She noticed Logans reaction as she looked over at him "what is it?.." she asked in a whisper.
~~~
Ready for bed Emily crawled into bed blowing out the light.

Eliana's eyes went wide as she deeply blushed not expecting him to kiss her. "Oo..oof course.." she shuddered "we can do anything together"
~~~
Caitlin was working in her office/medbay, Iris in there keeping her company as she worked on her laptop to communicating with the burning man. Heartly and Cisco were at the lab working away on the weapon to stop reverse flash.

Aqua sitting on her normal spot when at the cortex, on the desk by the computers. She noticed Logans reaction as she looked over at him "what is it?.." she asked in a whisper.
~~~
Ready for bed Emily crawled into bed blowing out the light.
"Something wrong?" He asked.
~~~
Logan just sniffed again then he popped his claws. "Someone's coming." He sniffed deeply once more. "Smells like metal and... Chemicals." Just then a metal tentacle broke through the wall and grabbed Eddie by the throat.
~~~
Earl stayed up a while longer staring the ceiling lost in thought

"Something wrong?" He asked.
~~~
Logan just sniffed again then he popped his claws. "Someone's coming." He sniffed deeply once more. "Smells like metal and... Chemicals." Just then a metal tentacle broke through the wall and grabbed Eddie by the throat.
~~~
Earl stayed up a while longer staring the ceiling lost in thought
(Shoot that came out wrong I was half asleep. Lol did not know why I wrote shutter, she enjoyed it....its supposed to be stuttered because the kiss took her by suprise and she lost her train of thought....uh rewriting it.)
Eliana's eyes went wide as she deeply blushed not expecting him to kiss her. "Oo..oof co...course.." she stuttered, the kiss making her loose her words for a second "we can do anything together" she said deeply blushing as she looked down at her bowl.
~~~
Aqua sat up stright looking around, listening quitely slowly climbing down from the desk. "Eddie!" Aqua yelled as the Metal tentacle broke through the wall and grabbed him.

Joe and Eddie both pulled out their guns getting ready for the unexpected. Neither of them were expecting what happened next as a metal tentacle came through the wall and grabbed Eddie by the neck. Eddie dropped his gun and her reached up to the tentacle trying to brake free.

"Eddie!" Joe shouted pointing and shooting at the tentacle.
~~~
(Ooh Something going to happen? The anticipation!)
Emily on her end fell asleep quickly, after being tired from their day of travel and dealing with the spiders in the mine.

(Shoot that came out wrong I was half asleep. Lol did not know why I wrote shutter, she enjoyed it....its supposed to be stuttered because the kiss took her by suprise and she lost her train of thought....uh rewriting it.)
Eliana's eyes went wide as she deeply blushed not expecting him to kiss her. "Oo..oof co...course.." she stuttered, the kiss making her loose her words for a second "we can do anything together" she said deeply blushing as she looked down at her bowl.
~~~
Aqua sat up stright looking around, listening quitely slowly climbing down from the desk. "Eddie!" Aqua yelled as the Metal tentacle broke through the wall and grabbed him.

Joe and Eddie both pulled out their guns getting ready for the unexpected. Neither of them were expecting what happened next as a metal tentacle came through the wall and grabbed Eddie by the neck. Eddie dropped his gun and her reached up to the tentacle trying to brake free.

"Eddie!" Joe shouted pointing and shooting at the tentacle.
~~~
(Ooh Something going to happen? The anticipation!)
Emily on her end fell asleep quickly, after being tired from their day of travel and dealing with the spiders in the mine.
"Thats the spirit." He said.
~~~
"Shame I was hoping to find Spider-Man." Octavius said as he made himself seen. Logan lunged at him but was caught by a tentacle. "Unimpressive." He slammed Logan to a wall.
~~~
"Emily! Emily wake up!" It was earl calling to her.

"Thats the spirit." He said.
~~~
"Shame I was hoping to find Spider-Man." Octavius said as he made himself seen. Logan lunged at him but was caught by a tentacle. "Unimpressive." He slammed Logan to a wall.
~~~
"Emily! Emily wake up!" It was earl calling to her.
Eliana gently smiled and went back to eating her bowl of Ramen.
~~~
Eddie kept trying to brake himself free pulling on the tentacle.

Aqua transformed into her octi formal. She went towards Octavius. Disappearing into her surroundings as ran to him aiming to punch him in the face.
~~~
Emily sat up quickly startled awake from hearing Earl's voice calling her.

Eliana gently smiled and went back to eating her bowl of Ramen.
~~~
Eddie kept trying to brake himself free pulling on the tentacle.

Aqua transformed into her octi formal. She went towards Octavius. Disappearing into her surroundings as ran to him aiming to punch him in the face.
~~~
Emily sat up quickly startled awake from hearing Earl's voice calling her.
As they ate there was a knock on the door.
~~~
He didn't see her and took the punch. "Ah you must be the one the spider spokenif wjen he told me to... What was it? "Get my own shtick."." He said.
~~~
He was knocking on the door. "we have to go now! There's a dragon attacking!"

As they ate there was a knock on the door.
~~~
He didn't see her and took the punch. "Ah you must be the one the spider spokenif wjen he told me to... What was it? "Get my own shtick."." He said.
~~~
He was knocking on the door. "we have to go now! There's a dragon attacking!"
Eliana got up and walked over to the door figuring it was Kakashi collecting them for that test they had to pass.
~~~
Octi went for another punch, and pulled the hold on Eddi apart managing to free the man as he droped to the ground. "Oh did he?...it might be because the tentacle thing is already my thing..." she said reappearing
~~~
Emily sprung out of the bed in a snap placing on her glasses. She grabed her wand and messenger bag. Slipping on her boots as she ran to the door. With a swift flick to her wand the door opened. "A Dragon?!...they have them here..she said coming out of her room to Earl.

Eliana got up and walked over to the door figuring it was Kakashi collecting them for that test they had to pass.
~~~
Octi went for another punch, and pulled the hold on Eddi apart managing to free the man as he droped to the ground. "Oh did he?...it might be because the tentacle thing is already my thing..." she said reappearing
~~~
Emily sprung out of the bed in a snap placing on her glasses. She grabed her wand and messenger bag. Slipping on her boots as she ran to the door. With a swift flick to her wand the door opened. "A Dragon?!...they have them here..she said coming out of her room to Earl.
Kakashi was there.
~~~
"Well my dear I guess then I should take that from you." A tentacle shot at her.
~~~
He was dressed and looked alert

Kakashi was there.
~~~
"Well my dear I guess then I should take that from you." A tentacle shot at her.
~~~
He was dressed and looked alert
"Kakashi...im guessing your here to collect us for that test.." she asked
~~~
"I lost much recently....you are not taking anything from me.." she said dodging the tentacle.
~~~
"We're is Ra'Zeem?" Emily asked as she steped out of the room ready to go herself.

"Kakashi...im guessing your here to collect us for that test.." she asked
~~~
"I lost much recently....you are not taking anything from me.." she said dodging the tentacle.
~~~
"We're is Ra'Zeem?" Emily asked as she steped out of the room ready to go herself.
"Yes. Nothing too strenuous. We just want to test the extent of what you two can do." He said.
~~~
Another tentacle went after her. But Logsn recovered and cut through it.
~~~
"FIGHTING IT!"

"Yes. Nothing too strenuous. We just want to test the extent of what you two can do." He said.
~~~
Another tentacle went after her. But Logsn recovered and cut through it.
~~~
"FIGHTING IT!"
"okay...ill go get Kaleb.." Eliana said walking back inside. "Kaleb....the man...Kakashi is here for us.." she said.
~~~
"Thanks.." Aqua said catching her breath as she watched the metal tentacle hit the ground.
~~~
"fighting it?.." Emily said following Earl out of the inn. "oh my goodness... it's huge!" she gasped seeing the large creature once they reached outside.

"okay...ill go get Kaleb.." Eliana said walking back inside. "Kaleb....the man...Kakashi is here for us.." she said.
~~~
"Thanks.." Aqua said catching her breath as she watched the metal tentacle hit the ground.
~~~
"fighting it?.." Emily said following Earl out of the inn. "oh my goodness... it's huge!" she gasped seeing the large creature once they reached outside.
Kaleb looked st her and stood up. "alrighty."
~~~
Logan lunged at octopus.
~~~
The Khajiit was in face fighting the dragon.

Kaleb looked st her and stood up. "alrighty."
~~~
Logan lunged at octopus.
~~~
The Khajiit was in face fighting the dragon.
Eliana waited for Kaleb to walk over, both ready to head out with Kakashi
~~~
Aqua moves over and helps Eddie up from the ground, who was catching his breath from almost being suffocated. "you two go over to the others, see if they are alright and that they know about our intruder..."Aqua said to Joe and Eddie who then took off to the medbay and lab.

Aqua turn back towards Logan who was on top of Doc Oct
~~~
Emily stood there for a second both impressed and shocked by the sheer size of the dragon. Seeing Ra'Zeem out there fighting said creature Emily ran over to help in stopping the dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back