• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Eliana looked up at Kaleb noticing he was still in a deep sleep. She leaned up and gave him a small kiss on him lips. She wiggling out of his hold, slowly and quitely climbed out of bed and living the room.
~~~
"You won't touch them...ill collect them...and ill even keep the jar in my satchel" Emily commented as she picked up an empty jar in the mines.
~~~
Aqua got startled awake, she groan as she sat up on the couch. She looked around not remembering having fallen asleep. She rubbed her eyes as she looked around the now dark living room, the only light coming from the TV and the city light outside with window. She got up cleaning the take out containers fron the coffee table and heading to the kitchen to toss them out. Walking back out to the living room the news was reporting that the city seems to be safe fore now and the people are advised to be chosious while traveling the streets. "Hope Peter is okay..." Aqua thought as she turned off the TV having last seen him fighting the Predator. She let out a big stretch before quickly coiling back her body hurt and her arm, well nub was really bothering her. Entering the bathroom she decided a bath sounded nice. Turning on the bathe she walked over to the mirror.

She stared at herself in the mirror, frowning as she stood their in her undies. She frowned more at what she saw, morfing back to her real form. She looked so thin and sickly, reaching up with her right arm to touch the tentacle nubs. She sighed looking away from the mirror as she touched the nub of what use to be her left arm. As she did the pain got more uncomfortable as the bandages seem to be painfully uncomfortable. Unraveling the bandages she let out a yell shocked at what she saw, causing her to fall to the ground. Slowly getting up she just stared at the nub with a tiny hand attached to the end. "What the?!..." Oh she felt like she was going to be sick.
His grandfather was reading the newspaper with a frown. "Armed and extremely dangerous... Ptuh." He said.
~~~
He nodded taking out his wand. "You two are very strange." Ra'Zeem said putting away his sword. "Fine this one will try it your way."
~~~
"Honey! I'm home." Peter said walking in. He had a gash on his face from the fight but that was it.

His grandfather was reading the newspaper with a frown. "Armed and extremely dangerous... Ptuh." He said.
~~~
He nodded taking out his wand. "You two are very strange." Ra'Zeem said putting away his sword. "Fine this one will try it your way."
~~~
"Honey! I'm home." Peter said walking in. He had a gash on his face from the fight but that was it.
Eliana walked down the stairs to the living room noticing Kaleb's grandfather reading the newspaper. A small frown on her face apeared as he uttered a line fron the article he was reading. "Good morning sir..." she greeted the man.
~~~
"Well we have our own insane ways of doing things....howerr Thank you...its very much appreciated.." Emily said having casted the Extension Charm on the jar. With the Jar in on hand and he wand in the other she went after the frost spiders hoping this woukd work.
~~~
"Peter..." she gasped hearing his voice. She moved quickly, triping towards the door of their bathroom as she quickly closed it. She leaned against the door catching her breath, she could not let Peter see her like this.

Eliana walked down the stairs to the living room noticing Kaleb's grandfather reading the newspaper. A small frown on her face apeared as he uttered a line fron the article he was reading. "Good morning sir..." she greeted the man.
~~~
"Well we have our own insane ways of doing things....howerr Thank you...its very much appreciated.." Emily said having casted the Extension Charm on the jar. With the Jar in on hand and he wand in the other she went after the frost spiders hoping this woukd work.
~~~
"Peter..." she gasped hearing his voice. She moved quickly, triping towards the door of their bathroom as she quickly closed it. She leaned against the door catching her breath, she could not let Peter see her like this.
He set the paper down and smiled at her. "Mornin' little one." He said. "Ah ignore me. I haven't had a drink all morning. Amber's cut me off."
~~~
Earl got to work stunning the spiders. Ra'Zeem had a somewhat different approach. He looked down the sprialing shaft where the majority of the nest was. He pulled sometging from his pouch. Lit it. And dropped it. It released a green smoke and all the spiders fell over. "Remarkable things the new technologies this one has found. I believe that is what would be called, knock out gas."
~~~
He heard her. He went to the door. "What's wrong?"

He set the paper down and smiled at her. "Mornin' little one." He said. "Ah ignore me. I haven't had a drink all morning. Amber's cut me off."
~~~
Earl got to work stunning the spiders. Ra'Zeem had a somewhat different approach. He looked down the sprialing shaft where the majority of the nest was. He pulled sometging from his pouch. Lit it. And dropped it. It released a green smoke and all the spiders fell over. "Remarkable things the new technologies this one has found. I believe that is what would be called, knock out gas."
~~~
He heard her. He went to the door. "What's wrong?"
"Oh..." Eliana replied getting cut off by Amber before she could say anything. "Oh course I did...its not even 9am and you wanted scotch on the rocks for breakfast..." Amber said placing a large plate of a hardy breakfast in front of him. "Old man there is more to the day then nursing a bottle all morning ...now eat your breakfast" Amber firmly spoke before turning to Eliana "want anything to eat love?" She asked as Eliana just shook her head. "Not very hungry..." Elian quitely replied.
~~~
Emily promptly collected the knocked out spiders and placed them into the jar. She watched as Ra'Zeem threw in a spear of some sort that he had lit up. "Extremely effective for sure..." Emily said suprised. "Is that not a muggle creation" Emily said looking over to Earl
~~~
"Oh Peter! Your back....I didn't hear you come in..." (lies!) she said moving away from the door as she struggled to take off her bra forgetting she had one arm. Using her tentacles she pulled it off and practically fell into the bath. She let out a yelp and a splash was heard.

"Oh..." Eliana replied getting cut off by Amber before she could say anything. "Oh course I did...its not even 9am and you wanted scotch on the rocks for breakfast..." Amber said placing a large plate of a hardy breakfast in front of him. "Old man there is more to the day then nursing a bottle all morning ...now eat your breakfast" Amber firmly spoke before turning to Eliana "want anything to eat love?" She asked as Eliana just shook her head. "Not very hungry..." Elian quitely replied.
~~~
Emily promptly collected the knocked out spiders and placed them into the jar. She watched as Ra'Zeem threw in a spear of some sort that he had lit up. "Extremely effective for sure..." Emily said suprised. "Is that not a muggle creation" Emily said looking over to Earl
~~~
"Oh Peter! Your back....I didn't hear you come in..." (lies!) she said moving away from the door as she struggled to take off her bra forgetting she had one arm. Using her tentacles she pulled it off and practically fell into the bath. She let out a yelp and a splash was heard.
"Yeah well Scotch I can taste. You didn't even salt these eggs." The old man complained.
~~~
"Yeah." Earl said looking down.
~~~
"You okay?" He asked. "I don't wanna barge in if your not decent. Well. Actuaooy I sort of do but I won't."

"Yeah well Scotch I can taste. You didn't even salt these eggs." The old man complained.
~~~
"Yeah." Earl said looking down.
~~~
"You okay?" He asked. "I don't wanna barge in if your not decent. Well. Actuaooy I sort of do but I won't."
Amber gasped "you did not...of course I salted the eggs....im not mental!" Amber frowned placing her hands on her hips. "I'll lay down and die if I would ever make food with out sason" she said upset. "Your just a cranky old man who is upset won't let have any alcohol.....if you don't want food then fine I'll just take the plate back and you can enjoy eating the air..." Amber said picking back up the plate. Eliana just stood there, eyes wide watching the whole interaction. Unsure of what to do do or if she should say anything.
~~~
"Well then....this knock out gas...treaffying, but indeed quite effective.." Emily said looking down the shaft to were the nest was. "Muggles are truely fascinating...." she whispered to herself as she started to collect the knocked out spiders. Levitating them up and into the jar she sat down next to her.
~~~
"I'm okay Peter really.....just figured I needed a bath..." Aqua replied looking at the door that separated them. Her face litterly turning red and she sunken in more into the warm water and bubbles hiding herself as he mentioned he wouldn't mind barging in on her.

Amber gasped "you did not...of course I salted the eggs....im not mental!" Amber frowned placing her hands on her hips. "I'll lay down and die if I would ever make food with out sason" she said upset. "Your just a cranky old man who is upset won't let have any alcohol.....if you don't want food then fine I'll just take the plate back and you can enjoy eating the air..." Amber said picking back up the plate. Eliana just stood there, eyes wide watching the whole interaction. Unsure of what to do do or if she should say anything.
~~~
"Well then....this knock out gas...treaffying, but indeed quite effective.." Emily said looking down the shaft to were the nest was. "Muggles are truely fascinating...." she whispered to herself as she started to collect the knocked out spiders. Levitating them up and into the jar she sat down next to her.
~~~
"I'm okay Peter really.....just figured I needed a bath..." Aqua replied looking at the door that separated them. Her face litterly turning red and she sunken in more into the warm water and bubbles hiding herself as he mentioned he wouldn't mind barging in on her.
"No my eggs." He said reaching for the plate.
~~~
Earl stayed clear of them.
~~~
"Well I brought home pizza." He said. "make sure to finish up quick. I've gone all day without seeing my fiance. I'm needy." He joked

"No my eggs." He said reaching for the plate.
~~~
Earl stayed clear of them.
~~~
"Well I brought home pizza." He said. "make sure to finish up quick. I've gone all day without seeing my fiance. I'm needy." He joked
(XD)
"I thought they weren't seasoned enough..." amber responded as she held the plate away from where he was sitting.
~~~
Emily continued to collect them "Earl...they won't harm you...they are unconscious"
~~~
"more food?....oh um ill try.." she replied blushing more as he referred to her as his fiance. "uh Peter...you came out on the news....fighting a Predator...you are okay?.." she said sitting up as she looked at the door worried for him as he been gone all day. "I know you heal quickly but make sure to tend to the wounds, you dont want an infection..." she called out to him.

(XD)
"I thought they weren't seasoned enough..." amber responded as she held the plate away from where he was sitting.
~~~
Emily continued to collect them "Earl...they won't harm you...they are unconscious"
~~~
"more food?....oh um ill try.." she replied blushing more as he referred to her as his fiance. "uh Peter...you came out on the news....fighting a Predator...you are okay?.." she said sitting up as she looked at the door worried for him as he been gone all day. "I know you heal quickly but make sure to tend to the wounds, you dont want an infection..." she called out to him.
"I lied give them back." He said.
~~~
"I know... I just... you know would like to stay back here."
~~~
"I got cut in the cheek but I'll be fine." He said.

"I lied give them back." He said.
~~~
"I know... I just... you know would like to stay back here."
~~~
"I got cut in the cheek but I'll be fine." He said.
Amber sighed as she placed the plate back down in front of the old man (does he have a name?) "here you grump....you know I'm only doing this for your own good.."
~~~
"right...you have a better watch for protecting us from there.." Emily commented giving a reason why he was standing back but she knew it was for the spiders.
~~~
"Okay....just make sure to just treat it.." Aqua mentioned. She sighs, pulling her legs up to her chest with her right arm. Blowing at the bubbles in front of her what was she going to do? She missed Peter and wanted to be around him. After all, she had been locked away and then unconscious, so she had been away from him for almost two weeks. However, she didn't want to go out there and have Peter see her like this. Maybe if she took longer he fall asleep on the couch.

Amber sighed as she placed the plate back down in front of the old man (does he have a name?) "here you grump....you know I'm only doing this for your own good.."
~~~
"right...you have a better watch for protecting us from there.." Emily commented giving a reason why he was standing back but she knew it was for the spiders.
~~~
"Okay....just make sure to just treat it.." Aqua mentioned. She sighs, pulling her legs up to her chest with her right arm. Blowing at the bubbles in front of her what was she going to do? She missed Peter and wanted to be around him. After all, she had been locked away and then unconscious, so she had been away from him for almost two weeks. However, she didn't want to go out there and have Peter see her like this. Maybe if she took longer he fall asleep on the couch.
(Harold) He sighed. "Yeah I know." He started eating again. Kaleb finally came out of the room rubbing the back of his head and yawning loudly.
~~~
"Exactly." He agreed giving her a grateful smile.
~~~
About thirty minutes later. "Aqua you okay?" He asked. "I need to get in there."

(Harold) He sighed. "Yeah I know." He started eating again. Kaleb finally came out of the room rubbing the back of his head and yawning loudly.
~~~
"Exactly." He agreed giving her a grateful smile.
~~~
About thirty minutes later. "Aqua you okay?" He asked. "I need to get in there."
Without no one noticing Eliana had walked off before Kaleb came to the kitchen. "Well morning sweetpea...you seem to have slept quite soundly last night...care fore breakfast be fore you leave or will you be putting up a fuss like your grandfather? She asked.
~~~
Emily gently smiled back seeing his greatful smile. She turned back collecting the last of the spiders. She sent out a beem a light making sure the nest was empty of Spiders before closing said jar.
~~~
Aqua had finished her bath a while ago and had just been hiding within the water only the top part and her eyes above the serface. It had been a while that the warm water was now cold. She sat up quickly when she heard Peters voice through the door once again. "Yes im okay.." she said back "No Peter! dont!....ill be out in a bit please don't come in!" She added panicked a bit not wanting him to barge in.

Without no one noticing Eliana had walked off before Kaleb came to the kitchen. "Well morning sweetpea...you seem to have slept quite soundly last night...care fore breakfast be fore you leave or will you be putting up a fuss like your grandfather? She asked.
~~~
Emily gently smiled back seeing his greatful smile. She turned back collecting the last of the spiders. She sent out a beem a light making sure the nest was empty of Spiders before closing said jar.
~~~
Aqua had finished her bath a while ago and had just been hiding within the water only the top part and her eyes above the serface. It had been a while that the warm water was now cold. She sat up quickly when she heard Peters voice through the door once again. "Yes im okay.." she said back "No Peter! dont!....ill be out in a bit please don't come in!" She added panicked a bit not wanting him to barge in.
"Breakfast sounds great." He said.
~~~
Ra'Zeem looked st them. "You sre an odd couple. Never before has this one seen someone care so much for the fate of a few monsters."
~~~
"I don't but you're avoiding me." He said. "What's wrong?"

"Breakfast sounds great." He said.
~~~
Ra'Zeem looked st them. "You sre an odd couple. Never before has this one seen someone care so much for the fate of a few monsters."
~~~
"I don't but you're avoiding me." He said. "What's wrong?"
"Alright...what about you Elia...oh she might have gone back to the room." Amber said noticing that Eliana was gone "Your grandfather might have scared her off with his arguing..." Amber quipped as she walked back to the kitchen. "I'll start on her breakfast as well, you two should eat before you go..." Amber called out.
~~~
"We're an odd couple?...well maybe a bit" she light blushed with those words but chuckle knowing the could be. "they are not monsters...just creatures living their own lives." Emily said placing the jar into her satchel. The interaction with humans can get a bit monstrous mainly when we incroch into their territory or a group like these ones find an area that is quite suitable for their living..." she added.
~~~
"I'm not avoiding you...I just lost track of time, you know how I am with water..." Aqua said trying to hide that she was trying to avoid him, even though she felt horrible of her actions. "I'm okay....ill come out in a bit...let me get changed.." she said stepping out of the tub, wrapping herself in a towel. knowing Peter would not move from his post as he sounded suspicious of her.

"Alright...what about you Elia...oh she might have gone back to the room." Amber said noticing that Eliana was gone "Your grandfather might have scared her off with his arguing..." Amber quipped as she walked back to the kitchen. "I'll start on her breakfast as well, you two should eat before you go..." Amber called out.
~~~
"We're an odd couple?...well maybe a bit" she light blushed with those words but chuckle knowing the could be. "they are not monsters...just creatures living their own lives." Emily said placing the jar into her satchel. The interaction with humans can get a bit monstrous mainly when we incroch into their territory or a group like these ones find an area that is quite suitable for their living..." she added.
~~~
"I'm not avoiding you...I just lost track of time, you know how I am with water..." Aqua said trying to hide that she was trying to avoid him, even though she felt horrible of her actions. "I'm okay....ill come out in a bit...let me get changed.." she said stepping out of the tub, wrapping herself in a towel. knowing Peter would not move from his post as he sounded suspicious of her.
Kaleb went looking for Eliana.
~~~
"Maybe but remember that the people were here first." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
He waited for her.

Kaleb went looking for Eliana.
~~~
"Maybe but remember that the people were here first." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
He waited for her.
She wasn't anywhere in the home having made her way up to the roof of the home. She sat on the ledge in deep thought as she stared out into the city.
~~~
"Fine they were here first...however the peopke wont have to worry about them any longer"Emily said "they have been delt with"
~~~
Aqua finally steps out of the bathroom wearing leggings and an oversized lilac hoodie, she had the hood up as well. She felt nervious as she walked over to the living room. "Sorry again I took longer..." she said still playing off as she lost track of time.

She wasn't anywhere in the home having made her way up to the roof of the home. She sat on the ledge in deep thought as she stared out into the city.
~~~
"Fine they were here first...however the peopke wont have to worry about them any longer"Emily said "they have been delt with"
~~~
Aqua finally steps out of the bathroom wearing leggings and an oversized lilac hoodie, she had the hood up as well. She felt nervious as she walked over to the living room. "Sorry again I took longer..." she said still playing off as she lost track of time.
Kaleb eventually found her on the roof.
~~~
Earl yawned. "Can we go now?" He asked.
~~~
"A lot longer." He said. "Pizza's cold."

Kaleb eventually found her on the roof.
~~~
Earl yawned. "Can we go now?" He asked.
~~~
"A lot longer." He said. "Pizza's cold."
Eliana had not noticed Kaleb, her face had been stained with tears. As closed her eyes and slightly leaned further out over the edge.
~~~
"I think we can....or is there something else needed done in the mines?" She asked looking over to Ra'Zeem
~~~
"I'm sorry Peter...you should have just eaten..." Aqua said picking up the pizza box with her tentacles. "I'll go heat it up in the oven it will be good as new.." she said

Eliana had not noticed Kaleb, her face had been stained with tears. As closed her eyes and slightly leaned further out over the edge.
~~~
"I think we can....or is there something else needed done in the mines?" She asked looking over to Ra'Zeem
~~~
"I'm sorry Peter...you should have just eaten..." Aqua said picking up the pizza box with her tentacles. "I'll go heat it up in the oven it will be good as new.." she said
"Eliana?" He asked.
~~~
"Not that this one kniows of." Ra'zeem said
~~~
"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Eliana?" He asked.
~~~
"Not that this one kniows of." Ra'zeem said
~~~
"What's the matter?" He asked.
Eliana gasped as she heard Kalebs voice. She hesitated but stoped herself from leaning further. She did not say a word as she sat there.
~~~
"Then let's us go.." Emily said
~~~
"Nothing is the matter....why do you keep asking..." Aqua quitely said after placing the pizza in the oven.

Eliana gasped as she heard Kalebs voice. She hesitated but stoped herself from leaning further. She did not say a word as she sat there.
~~~
"Then let's us go.." Emily said
~~~
"Nothing is the matter....why do you keep asking..." Aqua quitely said after placing the pizza in the oven.
"Eliana step back from the ledge." He said.
~~~
They left the mine. The man who had talked to them earlier paid Ra'Zeem a few hundered gold for the trouble.
~~~
"Because I know you well enough to know when you aren't okay." He saod/

"Eliana step back from the ledge." He said.
~~~
They left the mine. The man who had talked to them earlier paid Ra'Zeem a few hundered gold for the trouble.
~~~
"Because I know you well enough to know when you aren't okay." He saod/
Eliana didn't say a word or moved she just stood there. Keeping her gaze to the city scape infront of her. More tears rolling down her tear stained cheeks. She hadn't planned for anyone to find her.
~~~
Emily walked over to the horse with Earl. "That wasn't as horrid as you thought now was it Earl.."
~~~
Aqua looked down knowing her plan to avoid and keep her distance from Peter was nothing but flawed since the second it poped into her head. "I know you do..." she quitely replied as she knew better, her and Peter were in tuned that trying to hide such things was difficult. Not to say she wasn't the best when it came to hiding her emotions as if her facial expressions or worse her undertone of her skin in her real form would give her away.(more so if they know how to read her like Peter dose<- and that is so...ahh my heart). "I just...." she paused again feeling conflicted with her actions as she wanted to be hugged and be around Peter after being locked away but at the same time she was embarrassed and mainly discussed with herself. "...im discusting..." she whispered to herself under her breath in Japanese as he lowered the hood of her hoodie more to cover her face.

Eliana didn't say a word or moved she just stood there. Keeping her gaze to the city scape infront of her. More tears rolling down her tear stained cheeks. She hadn't planned for anyone to find her.
~~~
Emily walked over to the horse with Earl. "That wasn't as horrid as you thought now was it Earl.."
~~~
Aqua looked down knowing her plan to avoid and keep her distance from Peter was nothing but flawed since the second it poped into her head. "I know you do..." she quitely replied as she knew better, her and Peter were in tuned that trying to hide such things was difficult. Not to say she wasn't the best when it came to hiding her emotions as if her facial expressions or worse her undertone of her skin in her real form would give her away.(more so if they know how to read her like Peter dose<- and that is so...ahh my heart). "I just...." she paused again feeling conflicted with her actions as she wanted to be hugged and be around Peter after being locked away but at the same time she was embarrassed and mainly discussed with herself. "...im discusting..." she whispered to herself under her breath in Japanese as he lowered the hood of her hoodie more to cover her face.
"Eliana get back." He said.
~~~
"No it was pretty bad." He said. "I put on a brave face."
~~~
"Why?" He asked. "Why are you disgusting?"

"Eliana get back." He said.
~~~
"No it was pretty bad." He said. "I put on a brave face."
~~~
"Why?" He asked. "Why are you disgusting?"
"I can't Kaleb!...I cant.." Eliana yelled back tears rooling down her cheeks. "....we know this is the best for everyone....we know very well you would not have to be leaving behind two people that love and care about you...you would have not been subjugated to prison life, the whole city scared and calling you dangerous and a monster if it wasn't for me. All I do if ruined the lives of others, I am not ment to be around....everything would be better if I wasn't around....All the bad stuff would have not happened if I was gone...my aunt would not be doing this....and my parents would still be alive....im nothing but nuisance and the cause of missury to others around me!" She said
~~~
"Dramatic as ever love.....but yes you were very brave..." Emily said with a small chuckle as she pulled out her Journal and scribbled something down quickly. "Teasing aside...Earl you were very brave, I know it wasn't easy for you to be in there and to help me gather the frostbite spiders insted of simply distroying them....but im proud of you, you were nothing but fantastic.." she added
~~~
"The way I look.....and....my...arm" She reached up and held on to her nub that lay hidden under the sleeve of the hoodie.

"I can't Kaleb!...I cant.." Eliana yelled back tears rooling down her cheeks. "....we know this is the best for everyone....we know very well you would not have to be leaving behind two people that love and care about you...you would have not been subjugated to prison life, the whole city scared and calling you dangerous and a monster if it wasn't for me. All I do if ruined the lives of others, I am not ment to be around....everything would be better if I wasn't around....All the bad stuff would have not happened if I was gone...my aunt would not be doing this....and my parents would still be alive....im nothing but nuisance and the cause of missury to others around me!" She said
~~~
"Dramatic as ever love.....but yes you were very brave..." Emily said with a small chuckle as she pulled out her Journal and scribbled something down quickly. "Teasing aside...Earl you were very brave, I know it wasn't easy for you to be in there and to help me gather the frostbite spiders insted of simply distroying them....but im proud of you, you were nothing but fantastic.." she added
~~~
"The way I look.....and....my...arm" She reached up and held on to her nub that lay hidden under the sleeve of the hoodie.
"Shut up." He saod.
~~~
He smiled. "Blegh." Ra'Zeem said. "What is this soap opera nonsense?"
~~~
"You're wrong. You look beautiful." He said. "Never think otherwise. I never would."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back