• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Is that were they will be going?)
"Oh... should we try?..." she asked there is a gastation at the otherside of the forest.
~~~
Emily hears his comment and blushes as she moved her gaze away from Earl, moving her hair behind her ear. She moved ahead with her horse over to Ra'Zeem. "How much further will we be riding?" She asked.
~~~
Aqua set her food down on the coffee table as she was more concentrated on Peter on the TV.
(Yeeee)
"Can't hurt." He said. "Until then maybe I can camouflage." He placed his hand on a tree and absorbed the wood.
~~~
"We will have to stop in Shor's Stone. From there we will go to windhelm where my business is. Then its half a days ride from there to the college." Ra'Zeem said. "Windhelm huh? Not excited to go there." Earl said.
~~~
Peter ducked under another claw attack. "Seriously, there are so many bad guys in this town why don't you go hunt some of them?" He said.
~~~

(Yeeee)
"Can't hurt." He said. "Until then maybe I can camouflage." He placed his hand on a tree and absorbed the wood.
~~~
"We will have to stop in Shor's Stone. From there we will go to windhelm where my business is. Then its half a days ride from there to the college." Ra'Zeem said. "Windhelm huh? Not excited to go there." Earl said.
~~~
Peter ducked under another claw attack. "Seriously, there are so many bad guys in this town why don't you go hunt some of them?" He said.
~~~
(Okay but fare worming I never watched much of Naruto, one of my friends was a huge fan so I know some things from her but I my self never fully watch much of it or finished watching.)
"Okay..." Eliana replied watching as he changed into wood, completely amazed to his abilities as always. She kept close and woukd hide if any unusual sounds could be heard(because after all it be suspicious for a girl to be walking the forest XD) they made their way to the gastation.
~~~
Emily turned to Earl "What is the matter with Windhelm?" She asked as he was not excited to go.
~~~
Aqua watch confused as to why the Predator was here and after Peter.

(Okay but fare worming I never watched much of Naruto, one of my friends was a huge fan so I know some things from her but I my self never fully watch much of it or finished watching.)
"Okay..." Eliana replied watching as he changed into wood, completely amazed to his abilities as always. She kept close and woukd hide if any unusual sounds could be heard(because after all it be suspicious for a girl to be walking the forest XD) they made their way to the gastation.
~~~
Emily turned to Earl "What is the matter with Windhelm?" She asked as he was not excited to go.
~~~
Aqua watch confused as to why the Predator was here and after Peter.
(Is okay I'll mostly just be reading plot summaries and then letting what happens happen)
He went to the restroom with Eliana when no one was looking and turned on the cap. "You got a bottle?"
~~~
"Lots of racists." He said.
~~~
Peter eventually kicked off its helemt. "Oof. I mean I knew what you were but... Oof. You are ugly."

(Is okay I'll mostly just be reading plot summaries and then letting what happens happen)
He went to the restroom with Eliana when no one was looking and turned on the cap. "You got a bottle?"
~~~
"Lots of racists." He said.
~~~
Peter eventually kicked off its helemt. "Oof. I mean I knew what you were but... Oof. You are ugly."
(Ah I see, okaies that works x3)
Eliana looked up at Kaleb and nodded pulling out an empty bottle of water. "Do you really think you can do something like this?..." she asked knowing her question of this possibility might have sounded insane now that she thought about it.
~~~
"People like my father,...I see..." she replied
~~~
The news outlit and reporter catching the whole thing moved away from Spidy and the predator. She reported how the city was being attacked by aliens and unsure if the heros would be able to stop them, advising all of the citizens to stay in their homes. Aqua had move to the edge of her seat wanting the camera man to return its direction towards the fight.

(Ah I see, okaies that works x3)
Eliana looked up at Kaleb and nodded pulling out an empty bottle of water. "Do you really think you can do something like this?..." she asked knowing her question of this possibility might have sounded insane now that she thought about it.
~~~
"People like my father,...I see..." she replied
~~~
The news outlit and reporter catching the whole thing moved away from Spidy and the predator. She reported how the city was being attacked by aliens and unsure if the heros would be able to stop them, advising all of the citizens to stay in their homes. Aqua had move to the edge of her seat wanting the camera man to return its direction towards the fight.
"We can try. He put part of hinself into the bottle and then the rest of him spalshed to the ground.
~~~
"Similar." He said.
~~~
Peter called STAR labs. "Cisco. Predator for real attacking me. Don't wanna kill it. Need a way to catch it."

"We can try. He put part of hinself into the bottle and then the rest of him spalshed to the ground.
~~~
"Similar." He said.
~~~
Peter called STAR labs. "Cisco. Predator for real attacking me. Don't wanna kill it. Need a way to catch it."
Eliana become worried when most of Kaleb was not able to go in the bottle. " Oh no! Did we just cut you in half?!...this was a bad idea...I tried to get the largest of the bottles they had.." she said holding him, freaking out a bit as part of him had splashed on the ground.
~~~
"I seem...not a very pleasing town to be in...oh well...at least we will be prepared..." Emily replied.
~~~
"What?!...no way!...woh your right...thats so cool!..eww kinda ugly right?..." Cisco said becoming distracted for a second before Peter pulled him back. "Right right....uh I do have something I was kind working on...im going to send Barry out there to you..." Cisco replied.

Eliana become worried when most of Kaleb was not able to go in the bottle. " Oh no! Did we just cut you in half?!...this was a bad idea...I tried to get the largest of the bottles they had.." she said holding him, freaking out a bit as part of him had splashed on the ground.
~~~
"I seem...not a very pleasing town to be in...oh well...at least we will be prepared..." Emily replied.
~~~
"What?!...no way!...woh your right...thats so cool!..eww kinda ugly right?..." Cisco said becoming distracted for a second before Peter pulled him back. "Right right....uh I do have something I was kind working on...im going to send Barry out there to you..." Cisco replied.
"I'm fine just go." He said from the bottle.
~~~
Earl nodded, "Anyway there are some people there I've always wanted to try some nasty jinxes on."
~~~
"You sure it'll be ready that fast. I can lure it to the labs and stall it long enough to give you time." He said.

"I'm fine just go." He said from the bottle.
~~~
Earl nodded, "Anyway there are some people there I've always wanted to try some nasty jinxes on."
~~~
"You sure it'll be ready that fast. I can lure it to the labs and stall it long enough to give you time." He said.
"Right" Eliana said. Leaving the restrooms Eliana cradled the large water bottle up against her body as she waited for an Uber driver to come by to pick her up. She felt nervous looking behind her and to her sides, squeezing the water bottle up against her chest.
~~~
"Always have to go find trouble don't you..." Emily commented as she shook her head.
~~~
"Yes of course I been working on it for a while...after Aqua kinda went all "evil" figured if she actually ever reversed or you....really any of you guys this type of containment woukd be prefect if us none metas had to capture you guys.." Cisco committed "but if you can bring the predator over to the labs I can totally do a quick tweak on the device" Cisco said.

"Right" Eliana said. Leaving the restrooms Eliana cradled the large water bottle up against her body as she waited for an Uber driver to come by to pick her up. She felt nervous looking behind her and to her sides, squeezing the water bottle up against her chest.
~~~
"Always have to go find trouble don't you..." Emily commented as she shook her head.
~~~
"Yes of course I been working on it for a while...after Aqua kinda went all "evil" figured if she actually ever reversed or you....really any of you guys this type of containment woukd be prefect if us none metas had to capture you guys.." Cisco committed "but if you can bring the predator over to the labs I can totally do a quick tweak on the device" Cisco said.
Kalen stayed quiet. After all he was just water.
~~~
"Only when people deserve it." He said.
~~~
"Alright. I'll bring him to you." Peter said ducking under a plasma blast

Kalen stayed quiet. After all he was just water.
~~~
"Only when people deserve it." He said.
~~~
"Alright. I'll bring him to you." Peter said ducking under a plasma blast
Their ride arrived and Eliana got into the car. The man behind the wheel trying to make small talk with Eliana. However she kept quite, nerviouly looking out the window as she hugged the large waterborne close to herself.
~~~
"I know..." Emily commented
~~~
"Got it!" Cisco said hanging up as he want to finish some tweaks to the machine.

The news crew pan back towards Spidy and the Predator just as the plasma blast missed the hero. Aqua attentively watched the tv.

Their ride arrived and Eliana got into the car. The man behind the wheel trying to make small talk with Eliana. However she kept quite, nerviouly looking out the window as she hugged the large waterborne close to herself.
~~~
"I know..." Emily commented
~~~
"Got it!" Cisco said hanging up as he want to finish some tweaks to the machine.

The news crew pan back towards Spidy and the Predator just as the plasma blast missed the hero. Aqua attentively watched the tv.
They eventually got to his Grandfathers.
~~~
"What's wrong?" He asked.
~~~
Peter jumped over the predator and kicked it in the head.

They eventually got to his Grandfathers.
~~~
"What's wrong?" He asked.
~~~
Peter jumped over the predator and kicked it in the head.
Eliana quickly got into Kalebs home to a very drunk and confused older man. "Hi sir...sorry got to get Kaleb out..." Eliana said running past him and over to the bathroom. She placed the cork on the tub and dumb the contents of the large water bottle.
~~~
"Nothing...why?.." Emily asked looking over towards Earl as they rode behind Ra'Zeem
~~~
The predator blast at him and countinue to chase the news crew loosing sight of them.

Eliana quickly got into Kalebs home to a very drunk and confused older man. "Hi sir...sorry got to get Kaleb out..." Eliana said running past him and over to the bathroom. She placed the cork on the tub and dumb the contents of the large water bottle.
~~~
"Nothing...why?.." Emily asked looking over towards Earl as they rode behind Ra'Zeem
~~~
The predator blast at him and countinue to chase the news crew loosing sight of them.
It formed into a Tiny Kalen. He abosrbed the dry wall of the wall and regree to his full form.
~~~
"It sounded almost like you had something else to say." He said. (I'm confused I thought she was having a problem of some kind from that last post. Uh-oh fid I mess up?)
~~~
Peter leaped from a building and started swinging toward star labs.

It formed into a Tiny Kalen. He abosrbed the dry wall of the wall and regree to his full form.
~~~
"It sounded almost like you had something else to say." He said. (I'm confused I thought she was having a problem of some kind from that last post. Uh-oh fid I mess up?)
~~~
Peter leaped from a building and started swinging toward star labs.
Eliana watched the tiny Kaleb in the tub he was so small and cute. She watched him grow to his normal size after touching the wall. She move over to him giving him a hug glad the plan to get him home had worked.
~~~
"No nothing else....just hoping you don't bring unwanted additional problems...this isn't one of your games...this is real..." Emily commented
~~~
Cisco walked out of the building having just finished the device.

Eliana watched the tiny Kaleb in the tub he was so small and cute. She watched him grow to his normal size after touching the wall. She move over to him giving him a hug glad the plan to get him home had worked.
~~~
"No nothing else....just hoping you don't bring unwanted additional problems...this isn't one of your games...this is real..." Emily commented
~~~
Cisco walked out of the building having just finished the device.
He hugged her back. His grandpa hugged them both. "Grandpa we can't stick around. We're here to say goodbye." He said. His grandpa nodded. "I understand kiddo." He said. "Just make sure to say by to Amber."
~~~
"You know me. I don't go looking for trouble. I just don't shy away from it either." Earl said.
~~~
Peter swung towards him. Followed closely by the Predator.

He hugged her back. His grandpa hugged them both. "Grandpa we can't stick around. We're here to say goodbye." He said. His grandpa nodded. "I understand kiddo." He said. "Just make sure to say by to Amber."
~~~
"You know me. I don't go looking for trouble. I just don't shy away from it either." Earl said.
~~~
Peter swung towards him. Followed closely by the Predator.
Eliana was just so happy this had worked out and she was able to sneak Kaleb back to the city to see his grandfather. Eliana tried her hardest not to cry, but she kept her head down and her gaze away from Kaleb and his grandfather as the two said their goodbyes. It was eating her inside knowing all this was happening right now because of her.
~~~
"you dont stay away...and it seems to find you as well, you draw it in for sure.." she added
~~~
Cisco waited for Peter to swing passed him, now faced with the Predator running in his direction. Cisco threw what seemed to be a Rubix cube at the Predator. Hitting its body it expanded into a blue light forming an invisible barrier around the Predator. if touched in should the outline of a large Rubix cube with a prisoner on the inside.

Eliana was just so happy this had worked out and she was able to sneak Kaleb back to the city to see his grandfather. Eliana tried her hardest not to cry, but she kept her head down and her gaze away from Kaleb and his grandfather as the two said their goodbyes. It was eating her inside knowing all this was happening right now because of her.
~~~
"you dont stay away...and it seems to find you as well, you draw it in for sure.." she added
~~~
Cisco waited for Peter to swing passed him, now faced with the Predator running in his direction. Cisco threw what seemed to be a Rubix cube at the Predator. Hitting its body it expanded into a blue light forming an invisible barrier around the Predator. if touched in should the outline of a large Rubix cube with a prisoner on the inside.
His grandfather wrapped her in a tight hug as well. "You take good care of eachother you hear me?" He asked.
~~~
As they spoke they reached Shor's stone. It was a mining town. But no one was coming in or out of the mines.
~~~
Peter looked at Cisco. "Prison Forcefield. Flashy." He said.

His grandfather wrapped her in a tight hug as well. "You take good care of eachother you hear me?" He asked.
~~~
As they spoke they reached Shor's stone. It was a mining town. But no one was coming in or out of the mines.
~~~
Peter looked at Cisco. "Prison Forcefield. Flashy." He said.
As the man pulled her into a hug tears started to roll down Eliana's cheeks. "I'm so sorry, so very sorry sir....sorry this happened...I didn't want you not to be able to not see each other...this shouldn't have happened...I'm sorry" she said into his hug
~~~
Very quiet...if this is a mining town...why does there seem to be no activity coming from the mines....its as if they were abandoned" Emily commented.
~~~
"Exactly and cleverly disguised as a Rubix cube, no one would ever suspect they would get entrapped when it's being thrown at them," Cisco said.

As the man pulled her into a hug tears started to roll down Eliana's cheeks. "I'm so sorry, so very sorry sir....sorry this happened...I didn't want you not to be able to not see each other...this shouldn't have happened...I'm sorry" she said into his hug
~~~
Very quiet...if this is a mining town...why does there seem to be no activity coming from the mines....its as if they were abandoned" Emily commented.
~~~
"Exactly and cleverly disguised as a Rubix cube, no one would ever suspect they would get entrapped when it's being thrown at them," Cisco said.

"Now now none of that little one." He said. "You're too young to be carrying such a burden. I refuse to accept. Just let it be for now." He said.
~~~
"They bascially have been." A man said walking up to them.
~~~
"Gotta say Cisco you'd be the smartest guy around if I wasn't here." Peter said teasing him a little bit.

"Now now none of that little one." He said. "You're too young to be carrying such a burden. I refuse to accept. Just let it be for now." He said.
~~~
"They bascially have been." A man said walking up to them.
~~~
"Gotta say Cisco you'd be the smartest guy around if I wasn't here." Peter said teasing him a little bit.
Eliana becomes quiet to the man's request to let it be, however Eliana could not simply drop such a request. The feeling of what had been happening had been because of her and her crazed aunt wanting to get rid of mutants. She felt a deep hole in her chest that she felt she had fallen into since the day she found out Kaleb would be put to death all because of her fault for existing.
~~~
Emily turned to the man that had made his way over to them "what is the cause for the people of this town to do such a thing as it seemed to be their livelihood?"
~~~
"...sure, your just jealous I came up with such an amazing invention...its okay not everyone can be as amazing as I am..." Cisco shot back

Eliana becomes quiet to the man's request to let it be, however Eliana could not simply drop such a request. The feeling of what had been happening had been because of her and her crazed aunt wanting to get rid of mutants. She felt a deep hole in her chest that she felt she had fallen into since the day she found out Kaleb would be put to death all because of her fault for existing.
~~~
Emily turned to the man that had made his way over to them "what is the cause for the people of this town to do such a thing as it seemed to be their livelihood?"
~~~
"...sure, your just jealous I came up with such an amazing invention...its okay not everyone can be as amazing as I am..." Cisco shot back
"Now you be good. You two take care of each other. Be happy... and give me some great grandchildren." He said.
~~~
"Redbelly mine's full of Spiders. Big ones. Right now they keep to the mine but we're worried they'll come out looking for food soon."
~~~
"ah I'm just messing. It's nice to have someone around who speaks proper english." He said.

"Now you be good. You two take care of each other. Be happy... and give me some great grandchildren." He said.
~~~
"Redbelly mine's full of Spiders. Big ones. Right now they keep to the mine but we're worried they'll come out looking for food soon."
~~~
"ah I'm just messing. It's nice to have someone around who speaks proper english." He said.
Eliana's face went completely red when Kaleb's grandfather mentioned great grandchildren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back