• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Sorry for taking you to the school if that was a problem. I got spooked but you died)

Peter was there immediately. "Alright solutions solutions uh..." Peter looked around and saw Aqua's glass of water. "OH! Barry run through a wall! Wait. Can you do that?" He asked. "Have you tried. You should be able to theoretically."
(It was scary and just so confusing>-< more so because it was so dark. But its okay it was fun but terrifyingfor sure)
"That's a huge chance! there has to be another way" Caitlin said worried and stressed.

"That means he has to go in a crazy amount of speed?...or you know *claps hand together for a splat motion*

"Well he has not much choice...its better then not trying nothing" Cisco added

Last edited:
(It was scary and just so confusing>-< more so because it was so dark. But its okay it was fun but terrifyingfor sure)
"That's a huge chance! there has to be another way" Caitlin said worried and stressed.

"That means he has to go in a crazy amount of speed?...or you know *claps hand together for a splat motion*

Well he has not much choice...its better then not trying nothing
"What are you talking about!?" Barry yelled. "Well. Theoretically... If you could vibrate yourself at a high enough speed your molecules could slip past solid objects." He said.

"You can do it Barry consentrate and go for it" Aqua said!
"I can't. I can't." Barry said. "Barry I wish I could give you some inspiring speech about it feels to run at the speed at the sound and tell you exactly what you need to do but all I can tell you is your life literally depends on your success." Peter said. "You have to do this. There isn't a choice."

"I can't. I can't." Barry said. "Barry I wish I could give you some inspiring speech about it feels to run at the speed at the sound and tell you exactly what you need to do but all I can tell you is your life literally depends on your success." Peter said. "You have to do this. There isn't a choice."
(X3 love what you did there)
"You got to believe in yourself Barry, there is not other way you can do this just close your eyes and go for it" Aqua added.

Caitlin looked over towards the others and then to the monitor nervious.

(X3 love what you did there)
"You got to believe in yourself Barry, there is not other way you can do this just close your eyes and go for it" Aqua added.

Caitlin looked over towards the others and then to the monitor nervious.
Barry went quiet and focused as he ran toward a brick wall. Amd he ran through it.

Hw went back to city hall cuffing them
Trickster and copycat were trying to deal with Bill and Yu in trying to escape now that they didn't have the leverage of the antidote as their safety net. "You should be a million prices?!" Trickster said as Barry came behind him and cuffed him and copycat.

Trickster and copycat were trying to deal with Bill and Yu in trying to escape now that they didn't have the leverage of the antidote as their safety net. "You should be a million prices?!" Trickster said as Barry came behind him and cuffed him and copycat.
The police came and get him.

(Its alright I can expand)
Once Barry returned there were cheers and hugs. The next day Peter and Aqua woke early and got ready for school before using the provided teleport devices to go there.
Quite a bit had happened since they been to the school. As well I been some time since they been to classes. Aqua was abit excited about returning. Curious to know what was in store for them.

Quite a bit had happened since they been to the school. As well I been some time since they been to classes. Aqua was abit excited about returning. Curious to know what was in store for them.
They were being taught about souls and soul based magic. As students filed in Sans was sitting in a chair his tennashoed feet resting on the teacher desk as he slept.

Peter sat next to her. When the bell rang Sans continued to snore for a few moments. But as he did a marker was covered in blue energy and wrote down his name and continued to float.
Aqua looked over at Peter and gave him a smiled as he sat next to her. She turned to look towards the front of the classroom as the bell rang. Turning towards Sans that was snoring then over to the marker floating with blue energy as it wrote on the wall.

Aqua looked over at Peter and gave him a smiled as he sat next to her. She turned to look towards the front of the classroom as the bell rang. Turning towards Sans that was snoring then over to the marker floating with blue energy as it wrote on the wall.
Sans opened his eyes and teleported to the front of the class looking around. "you all look raring to go. for today's class you'll be filling out this questionair see how well you know yourselves." Papers appeared in front of them all.

Sans opened his eyes and teleported to the front of the class looking around. "you all look raring to go. for today's class you'll be filling out this questionair see how well you know yourselves." Papers appeared in front of them all.
Aqua looked at Sans and then down at the paper that appeared in front of them all. 'This was a strange, a questioner about ourselves?' Aqua wondered but then again Sans really wasn't normal. She looked down at the paper reading each question found in the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back