• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
If it was as big as he says it'd be giving off some kind of radiation."
"Right...and guessing no radiation of any kind? Okay then if there is no bomb then they are planing something....and just want you all to be in alert...he is not to be mess with...I told Barry and Peter but this guy has killed quite a few people with his attacks...I just don't want that to happen again.." Joe commented

"Right...and guessing no radiation of any kind? Okay then if there is no bomb then they are planing something....and just want you all to be in alert...he is not to be mess with...I told Barry and Peter but this guy has killed quite a few people with his attacks...I just don't want that to happen again.." Joe commented
"Well are there aby events coming up?" He asked.

"I know of one" Aqua spoke up, "...There is this big event at City Hall in two days...um Mayor Anthony Bellows, he is having this huge campaign night for his re-election..." she replied.
"Good idea." Peter said walking to her. "You're a genius hun."

"Well if they are planing on doing something at this event we will be ready to jump in and help quicker" Aqua said
At the place alreadu was a young man who had been affected by the explosion. Bill Decker was there for a class report he was doing. Yu was already there as well with a his camera. (Gonna see if I can make Bill work)

At the place alreadu was a young man who had been affected by the explosion. Bill Decker was there for a class report he was doing. Yu was already there as well with a his camera. (Gonna see if I can make Bill work)
(Okaies)
People started to trickle into City hall, apatizers and champagne was being handed out as people were mingling. Iris walks in looking around as she takes a glass of champagne.

(Okaies)
People started to trickle into City hall, apatizers and champagne was being handed out as people were mingling. Iris walks in looking around as she takes a glass of champagne.
Yu and Bill talked momentarily. Both too young to drink any of the champane.

(Not yet I thought about giving Bill a chance and seeing if he's a viable character or too complicated to use properly)
(Oh okays Aqua and Peter got occupied with another job X3)
Yu and Bill talked momentarily. Both too young to drink any of the champane.
The champagne party was going through smoothly. No one noticed two waiters amongst the crowd handing out the last of the champagne. (Still doing the poisoning of the guests?)
(did you respond to me in Rctic's thread. Also I might need mentions in our others)
(I don't remember but I can tags you)

(Oh okays Aqua and Peter got occupied with another job X3)

The champagne party was going through smoothly. No one noticed two waiters amongst the crowd handing out the last of the champagne. (Still doing the poisoning of the guests?)

(I don't remember but I can tags you)
(Still doing that yes)

(Still doing that yes)
(Oh okaies)
Iris spotted the mayor and walked over to him, thanking him for the party and starting small talk.
A man walked up to the podium "Welcome, Welcome, Central City's finest!" He said grabing everyone's attention. "How about a toast to Mayor Anthony Bellows? He doesn't just yell at his staff, he bellows!" He said extending his arms however not many people laughed. "Comw on you all see what I did there with the wordplay and the...hehe tough crowd..." she said chuckling and pulling on his collar

(Oh okaies)

Iris spotted the mayor and walked over to him, thanking him for the party and starting small talk.
A man walked up to the podium "Welcome, Welcome, Central City's finest!" He said grabing everyone's attention. "How about a toast to Mayor Anthony Bellows? He doesn't just yell at his staff, he bellows!" He said extending his arms however not many people laughed. "Comw on you all see what I did there with the wordplay and the...hehe tough crowd..." she said chuckling and pulling on his collar
Bill and Yu looked up at him. "That guy seems sorts familiar." You said to himself. Mayor Bellows walked up with a smile and a laugh covering the mich. "Who are you?"

Bill and Yu looked up at him. "That guy seems sorts familiar." You said to himself. Mayor Bellows walked up with a smile and a laugh covering the mich. "Who are you?"
"Aww look how quickly they forget.." He said looking at copycat(his son) next to him. "Well I'm James Jesse, your honor...aka The Trickster!" She said looking back at the mayor as he pulls of his glasses and wig giving the mayor. He chuckles and messes his hair "and I am here to relive you fine people from all of your money of course...because we all know if you are here you have the cash and loads of it!" He laughs as the copycat pulls out a huge gun and (dose the clicks thing I can't remember the name of the XD) pointing it at the crowd.

"Aww look how quickly they forget.." He said looking at copycat(his son) next to him. "Well I'm James Jesse, your honor...aka The Trickster!" She said looking back at the mayor as he pulls of his glasses and wig giving the mayor. He chuckles and messes his hair "and I am here to relive you fine people from all of your money of course...because we all know if you are here you have the cash and loads of it!" He laughs as the copycat pulls out a huge gun and (dose the clicks thing I can't remember the name of the XD) pointing it at the crowd.
"Why should we give you anything?" One of them asked

"Why should we give you anything?" One of them asked
"Oh why?....because that champagne you all just slumped down like if it was fruit punch....well I added a little special ingredient to it......Trimethylmercury 32..." He grinned "poison!" Copycat yelled to which the Trickster laughed "Oh yes and well in about....um let's say an hour you will start to feel the effects.."

One man starts to foam at the mouth and people started to gasp. " Oh will you look at that....I remember you.." the Trickster laughed pointing at the man "you were the first here...and got quite the number of drinks...exactly an hour ago.." He said with a huge grin

"Oh why?....because that champagne you all just slumped down like if it was fruit punch....well I added a little special ingredient to it......Trimethylmercury 32..." He grinned "poison!" Copycat yelled to which the Trickster laughed "Oh yes and well in about....um let's say an hour you will start to feel the effects.."

One man starts to foam at the mouth and people started to gasp. " Oh will you look at that....I remember you.." the Trickster laughed pointing at the man "you were the first here...and got quite the number of drinks...exactly an hour ago.." He said with a huge grin
Bill ram over to the man. He pulled out a deck if cards. "Come on come on." He drew six cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back