• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"10 bucks that it's like a super mega bomb.:
"if we are going with such a cliche, its definitely a bomb" Barry agreed

"we don't know that...but we will find out" Joe said heading back to his car with the two, making their way back to talk with Jessie at Iron Heights.

"if we are going with such a cliche, its definitely a bomb" Barry agreed

"we don't know that...but we will find out" Joe said heading back to his car with the two, making their way back to talk with Jessie at Iron Heights.
Peter knocked on the window to hus cell. "Knock Knock."

Peter knocked on the window to hus cell. "Knock Knock."
"oh look at that you two are back....and even brought a child with you...come to show him how pathetic you are?.." Jessie chuckled.

"We are don't with your games....we found your hideout and its booby traps" Joe said

He chuckled "well you could never be too careful with your private things..." he smirked.

"oh look at that you two are back....and even brought a child with you...come to show him how pathetic you are?.." Jessie chuckled.

"We are don't with your games....we found your hideout and its booby traps" Joe said

He chuckled "well you could never be too careful with your private things..." he smirked.
"Really. I think you can. Cuz all your stuff was gone. All of it." Peter said.

"Really. I think you can. Cuz all your stuff was gone. All of it." Peter said.
Jessie's smirk quickly went away "what do you mean?..." he asked

"like he said...your booby trap was protecting nothing... firearms, explosives whatever you had in that room all stolen" Barry added.

The mocking smile and humor went out the door the man was pissed "NO!" Jessie yelled getting up "He's stealing my legacy!" he said angrily

Jessie's smirk quickly went away "what do you mean?..." he asked

"like he said...your booby trap was protecting nothing... firearms, explosives whatever you had in that room all stolen" Barry added.

The mocking smile and humor went out the door the man was pissed "NO!" Jessie yelled getting up "He's stealing my legacy!" he said angrily
"You sound just like joker..." Peter whispered to himself no one heard him.

"He's not stealing it. He has stolen it. He was number trending on YouTube before his video was taken down. Twitch, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook everyones talking about him."

"You sound just like joker..." Peter whispered to himself no one heard him.

"He's not stealing it. He has stolen it. He was number trending on YouTube before his video was taken down. Twitch, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook everyones talking about him."
" I dont care if he is trending....on whatever!...., you have to find him! you have to stop him! this this menious!" Jessie demanded

"you mean Trickster?.." Joe said

"DONT CALL HIM THAT! That is my name! Mine! MINE!!!" Jessie yelled "that cant be talking about him I'm the Trickster not him!"

" I dont care if he is trending....on whatever!...., you have to find him! you have to stop him! this this menious!" Jessie demanded

"you mean Trickster?.." Joe said

"DONT CALL HIM THAT! That is my name! Mine! MINE!!!" Jessie yelled "that cant be talking about him I'm the Trickster not him!"
"You're old news Jessie look." Peter started showing the copycats current stream about a big bomb

"You're old news Jessie look." Peter started showing the copycats current stream about a big bomb
"WHAT?!" Jessie ran over to the glass barrier the separated them and stared into the screen of the phone "NO!! NO! that's my bomb! PRETENDER! SHAM!....Take off my mask! TAKE OFF MY MASK!!!" he yelled slaming into the glass with his fists over and over "I am the one who is to blow up central city not this FAKE!" He slams his fists into the glass as he yells sliding down to his knees.

Aqua started out towards where once the balls stood, now replaced by Peter. She could not move and it seemed she had lost her voice from the shock of just seeing him there. She had seen him appear in front of her and yet she could not believe her eyes that he was really there. "...P...Peter?.." She spoke out in disbelief, her heart ached as she was scared that if she moved he would wake up and he would be gone. Tears started to roll down her cheek as she could not hold them back. She did not care if he hated her, if he tossed her aside or pushed her away as she hugged him. She was happy to see him back see him there. She took off running towards him tackling him into the biggest hug, completely raping herself around him

Erza sighed in annoyance as the shield vanished, replaced by her sword as now they were in a quarrel with the guards.
(I like to imagine this includes wrapping her "hair" around him too)

(I like to imagine this includes wrapping her "hair" around him too)
(Oh yes it dose hehe ^-^ that's why I put completely wraped her self around him. She is also using her tentacles to bring him closer into her and just hugg him the closest and tightest posable)

"WHAT?!" Jessie ran over to the glass barrier the separated them and stared into the screen of the phone "NO!! NO! that's my bomb! PRETENDER! SHAM!....Take off my mask! TAKE OFF MY MASK!!!" he yelled slaming into the glass with his fists over and over "I am the one who is to blow up central city not this FAKE!" He slams his fists into the glass as he yells sliding down to his knees.
Peter turned to leave and search but when he did his Spider-Sense went off. When they keft he looked at them. "You look for the bo.b I'm gonna watch Jessie."

Peter turned to leave and search but when he did his Spider-Sense went off. When they keft he looked at them. "You look for the bo.b I'm gonna watch Jessie."
"Peter he is not leaving...they have this place well guarded...the cell was built to keep him in...but if you are sure...will keep you updated to the search" Joe said as he left with Barry to search the city.

"Peter he is not leaving...they have this place well guarded...the cell was built to keep him in...but if you are sure...will keep you updated to the search" Joe said as he left with Barry to search the city.
Peter waited until no one was around. Got into his suit and went to Jessie's room through a vent remaining unseen.

Peter waited until no one was around. Got into his suit and went to Jessie's room through a vent remaining unseen.
(Is Jessie's still escaping?)
Another broadcast was sent out through out the city. The copycat tricker announcing the bomb to the whole city. Giving out a rough location of said bomb and teasing the cops and any heros out there to see if it could be found before time ran out.

(Is Jessie's still escaping?)
Another broadcast was sent out through out the city. The copycat tricker announcing the bomb to the whole city. Giving out a rough location of said bomb and teasing the cops and any heros out there to see if it could be found before time ran out.
(Just keep going you'll see)
Sans had decided to stick around and was teleporting ark nd searching.

Peter atayed in the shadows making his nano suit black to blend in.

(Just keep going you'll see)
Sans had decided to stick around and was teleporting ark nd searching.

Peter atayed in the shadows making his nano suit black to blend in.
(Okaies ^-^)
After the latest broadcast Aqua changed into her suite and also went out looking for the bomb. The cops were busy evacuating the part of the city and the surrounding area in which the bomb was hinted to be at.

The prison shook and an alarm went off, not a minute had past when another explosion went off. A third explosion going off right under him in Jessie's cell.

(Okaies ^-^)
After the latest broadcast Aqua changed into her suite and also went out looking for the bomb. The cops were busy evacuating the part of the city and the surrounding area in which the bomb was hinted to be at.

The prison shook and an alarm went off, not a minute had past when another explosion went off. A third explosion going off right under him in Jessie's cell.
Peter swung into the cell breaking through the glass.

It wasn't coming off. Until of course a the copycar took a knife and cut it.
"What the hell is this thing?!" Jessie said trying to rip it off but it wouldn't come off. Then he was on his feet turning to see copycat. "Took you long enough...did you get our pakatage?..." He asked

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back