• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Iris went off to the new outlet. Eddie went to the precinct. Everyone else went to STAR Labs.
Caitlin and Cisco had seen the video and started to look into finding out who this Trickster guy was. Cisco was a bit disappointed he could not name the villan.

Caitlin and Cisco had seen the video and started to look into finding out who this Trickster guy was. Cisco was a bit disappointed he could not name the villan.
"I know this guys precursor." Peter said. "Jamee Jessie. He was an old time villain. Came across him when I was digitizing all of the CCPD's old case files."

"I know this guys precursor." Peter said. "Jamee Jessie. He was an old time villain. Came across him when I was digitizing all of the CCPD's old case files."
"Oh yes Janee Jessie also known as the original "the Trickster" one of the most dangerous things to happen to Central City before the accelerator explosion. Been locked up at Iron Heights after series of attacks and killing ten civilians and two cops....this is no good if this guy is following in his footsteps..." Joe added
"Do you think there is a chance then this new Trickster will release his precursor?..." Aqua asked.

"Oh yes Janee Jessie also known as the original "the Trickster" one of the most dangerous things to happen to Central City before the accelerator explosion. Been locked up at Iron Heights after series of attacks and killing ten civilians and two cops....this is no good if this guy is following in his footsteps..." Joe added
"Do you think there is a chance then this new Trickster will release his precursor?..." Aqua asked.
"Maybe." Peter said. "Though if he really wants the name to himself he mist just steal his shtick and leave. Lets go talk to the guy."

"Maybe." Peter said. "Though if he really wants the name to himself he mist just steal his shtick and leave. Lets go talk to the guy."
"I think it all would depend if this guy wants to replace or idolize the old Trickster.." Aqua added.
"Well speaking to him can easily be arranged...he not doing nothing but sitting in his cell " Joe said

"I think it all would depend if this guy wants to replace or idolize the old Trickster.." Aqua added.
"Well speaking to him can easily be arranged...he not doing nothing but sitting in his cell " Joe said
Peter nodded. "You and Barry talk to him. I need to go make good a promise I made to Hartley."

While they went and did that Peter went to the apartment where Hartley stayed. With him was some plumbers.
He was playing chess on his phone letting out a sigh of annoyance. "They need smarter systems this is to easy.." He said with a sigh as Peter came into the apartment. "Ah looks like your back from your trip with your little calamari" Hartley greeted Peter

He was playing chess on his phone letting out a sigh of annoyance. "They need smarter systems this is to easy.." He said with a sigh as Peter came into the apartment. "Ah looks like your back from your trip with your little calamari" Hartley greeted Peter
"These two are gonna take you off planet where professionals are waiting to repair the damage to your ears." He said.

The plumbers took him to space.
Hartley was completely greatful and would have never have thought he would have gotten help for his ears. The plan he had calculated had turned out diffently. He was either successful of getting revenge, prison or death...but not some kid stoping him and helping him out.

Hartley was completely greatful and would have never have thought he would have gotten help for his ears. The plan he had calculated had turned out diffently. He was either successful of getting revenge, prison or death...but not some kid stoping him and helping him out.
Peter met up with Joe and Barry at the Prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back