• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"WHAT? HAY! WHAT YOU MEAN NOO!!!" Nimbus yelled out as his cell got woshed away.

(Clyde Mardon-dead, Danton Black-dead, Nimbus-passed XD, Bette-free, Tony Woodward-dead, Farooq Gibron-pipeline?, Roy Bivolo-pipeline?, Ronnie-free, Hartley-free, Shawna-free, and Mark Mardon - pipeline......I think that's everyone?)

Aqua closed the door after he left and took a seat on the cot in her room. She laid down on the cot letting out a sigh as she closed her eyes.

"wait..." Gwen said eyes wide as she saw what the inside looked like. "no no...no wait" Gwen said stepping out of the box looking up at it and then going back it. "what?!...no that's not true....what?!" she said going in and out of the Tardis a few times. "it's bigger on the inside!...and it's a ship?!" she yells in surprise. "no...really going to Miami in this?...this can actually fly?...that's impossible...its a box, not a ship!" she said.

Adelaide stopped and waited for him "I'm Adelaide..." she said with a smile looking up at him "my I know the name of my saver?.." she asked
Next was Faroqe.

Callun returned and hour later. "I habe a plan. Fet everyone together."

"Looks like a box not a box. Kinda like you amd me. Look human not human. Well not fully in your case anyway."

"Leon Sword-Singer at your service. Story teller. Songwriter. Singer. Musician. Fighter. Bard, and over all lover of adventure and well... The simple pleasures in life. A cold drink, a warm meal, and a joyous song would be the ideal night."

Next was Faroqe.

Callun returned and hour later. "I habe a plan. Fet everyone together."

"Looks like a box not a box. Kinda like you amd me. Look human not human. Well not fully in your case anyway."

"Leon Sword-Singer at your service. Story teller. Songwriter. Singer. Musician. Fighter. Bard, and over all lover of adventure and well... The simple pleasures in life. A cold drink, a warm meal, and a joyous song would be the ideal night."
He was met with piercing red eyes "you're not Cisco...who the hell are you?..."

Aqua had managed to fall asleep even if it was for an hour. She got startled awake as Callun rushed into her room. She sat up on her cot calming herself down from being startled. "you what?...really? you really have a way in which everyone can escape from here?!" she said in excitement standing up.

"This is too weird...I don't really like it....but if you say this box can get us there then ill just have to believe and trust you" Gwen said closing the door to the Tardis and walking over to the middle of the room. (Is this an Alian force Gwen?)

Adelaide looked at Leon in amazement, he was amazing so many skills. He was definitely an adventure, true he did tell her he was. But all that he could do sounded just like the countless of adventures that stumbled through the inn that she worked and lived in. "wow really all that?...you truly are quite skilled for sure....and that sounds like a pleasant night" she said.

He was met with piercing red eyes "you're not Cisco...who the hell are you?..."

Aqua had managed to fall asleep even if it was for an hour. She got startled awake as Callun rushed into her room. She sat up on her cot calming herself down from being startled. "you what?...really? you really have a way in which everyone can escape from here?!" she said in excitement standing up.

"This is too weird...I don't really like it....but if you say this box can get us there then ill just have to believe and trust you" Gwen said closing the door to the Tardis and walking over to the middle of the room. (Is this an Alian force Gwen?)

Adelaide looked at Leon in amazement, he was amazing so many skills. He was definitely an adventure, true he did tell her he was. But all that he could do sounded just like the countless of adventures that stumbled through the inn that she worked and lived in. "wow really all that?...you truly are quite skilled for sure....and that sounds like a pleasant night" she said.
(Nah Omniverse but she can b wearing her alien force outfit. Its way better than her omniverse design) "Sans now sut u a minute." He checked the lightning meta;s soul.

"I have a plan. It's super dangerous and not certain but its better than spending our lives here." He said.

The doctor ran around the console pressing buttons. Pulling levers and ocasionally hitting it with a rubber mallet.

"Come I will escrot you back to town."

(Nah Omniverse but she can b wearing her alien force outfit. Its way better than her omniverse design) "Sans now sut u a minute." He checked the lightning meta;s soul.

"I have a plan. It's super dangerous and not certain but its better than spending our lives here." He said.

The doctor ran around the console pressing buttons. Pulling levers and ocasionally hitting it with a rubber mallet.

"Come I will escrot you back to town."
(Ah okay sounds good....and okay and good XD her design of Omniverse is just weird, like the way she looked better alien force for sure).
"Feed! Need to feed!" He said leaning against the window sparking a bit and he looked at Sans with a look of hunger.

"I think after living here for a while anyone is whiling to try anything if it means it woukd get them back" Aqua said

Gwen looked at the doctor weirdly as he ran around "flying" the ship. 'He looks utterly insane' Gwen thought as it looked like he was running around hitting items insted of flying a ship.

"Thank you Leon" she said walking along his side.

(Ah okay sounds good....and okay and good XD her design of Omniverse is just weird, like the way she looked better alien force for sure).
"Feed! Need to feed!" He said leaning against the window sparking a bit and he looked at Sans with a look of hunger.

"I think after living here for a while anyone is whiling to try anything if it means it woukd get them back" Aqua said

Gwen looked at the doctor weirdly as he ran around "flying" the ship. 'He looks utterly insane' Gwen thought as it looked like he was running around hitting items insted of flying a ship.

"Thank you Leon" she said walking along his side.
"right." Sans went to the next person.

He noddee. "People might die."

The TARDIS befsn to whir and make a wheezing noise.

He nodded. "Where are you from?"

"right." Sans went to the next person.

He noddee. "People might die."

The TARDIS befsn to whir and make a wheezing noise.

He nodded. "Where are you from?"
Roy Bivolo was next, the man sat in the corner of the cell unaware that Sans was there.

"Oh....I think it might be best to gather everyone and go over this plan of yours and see who wants to go through with it....that is a big price to pay and a lot of people might not want to go with it..." Aqua said.

"Is it supposed to make such weird noises?" Gwen asked.

"Well im not sure were I was born...but I grew and lived in Arkaley all my life...thats the town we are heading to.." she replied with a smile.
(Shoot...now I don't know what life to give her the...because I have 2 lives for her remember because of the group RP we are in. Should I go with her being a lady and waiting or should I just make her as working in an inn....what would fit better for the direction our rp is going?..)

Roy Bivolo was next, the man sat in the corner of the cell unaware that Sans was there.

"Oh....I think it might be best to gather everyone and go over this plan of yours and see who wants to go through with it....that is a big price to pay and a lot of people might not want to go with it..." Aqua said.

"Is it supposed to make such weird noises?" Gwen asked.

"Well im not sure were I was born...but I grew and lived in Arkaley all my life...thats the town we are heading to.." she replied with a smile.
(Shoot...now I don't know what life to give her the...because I have 2 lives for her remember because of the group RP we are in. Should I go with her being a lady and waiting or should I just make her as working in an inn....what would fit better for the direction our rp is going?..)
Sans didn't dven need to look at his soul. "nope."

Callum had the Medic gather everyone.

"Yes." The Doctor said. "Er... Probably."

(Working in an inn) "I see. I was born on a world far from here."

Sans didn't dven need to look at his soul. "nope."

Callum had the Medic gather everyone.

"Yes." The Doctor said. "Er... Probably."

(Working in an inn) "I see. I was born on a world far from here."
(Lol that bad XD) few cells were empty until he reached the cell of Mark Mardon.

Aqua stood amongst all the others waiting for what Callum had to say. Whispers among the crowd o rumors of what it could be about..

"You don't sound very sure..." Gwen says lifting an eyebrow. "As long as we get there in one piece...your ship if you mess up its inner workings" she said

(Yea figured it would be best XD) "do you miss your birth home?.." she asked.

(Lol that bad XD) few cells were empty until he reached the cell of Mark Mardon.

Aqua stood amongst all the others waiting for what Callum had to say. Whispers among the crowd o rumors of what it could be about..

"You don't sound very sure..." Gwen says lifting an eyebrow. "As long as we get there in one piece...your ship if you mess up its inner workings" she said

(Yea figured it would be best XD) "do you miss your birth home?.." she asked.
"nope already caught you." Sans said.

"Alright. All of you! I have a plan to get us out of here. Simy put I run a blunty hunters guild with ships amd troops. If I can get to the UA school on the other side of this Tokyo. I can use the radio tech to hotwire a disteas signal."

"Hey I've been piloting this thing for over 900 years. I can land it."

"No." He said.

"nope already caught you." Sans said.

"Alright. All of you! I have a plan to get us out of here. Simy put I run a blunty hunters guild with ships amd troops. If I can get to the UA school on the other side of this Tokyo. I can use the radio tech to hotwire a disteas signal."

"Hey I've been piloting this thing for over 900 years. I can land it."

"No." He said.
(XD)
"Sans...Caitlin told me you were in here?...what are you doing with the pipeline?...also got you your hotdogs.." Cisco said holding a bag.

There was whispers amongst them. "Is this even guaranteed to work?" Agirl with pink hair asked "Disteas signal? Thats idiotic....we are stuck here! There is no way that will work...we are trap in this city...nothing else is out there but this God forsaken city!" A person yelled out. (Don't have who said that...just figure someone would say something like this XD)

"Sure...if you say so..." Gwen replies

"Oh..." she said not expecting that answer many travelers to the inn would tell beautiful stories of their home lands. "..well it must be amazing to tavel and be an adventure...you been to many places?.." she asked

(XD)
"Sans...Caitlin told me you were in here?...what are you doing with the pipeline?...also got you your hotdogs.." Cisco said holding a bag.

There was whispers amongst them. "Is this even guaranteed to work?" Agirl with pink hair asked "Disteas signal? Thats idiotic....we are stuck here! There is no way that will work...we are trap in this city...nothing else is out there but this God forsaken city!" A person yelled out. (Don't have who said that...just figure someone would say something like this XD)

"Sure...if you say so..." Gwen replies

"Oh..." she said not expecting that answer many travelers to the inn would tell beautiful stories of their home lands. "..well it must be amazing to tavel and be an adventure...you been to many places?.." she asked
"wanted to see if anyone should be let go." He said.

Callum looked st the person who said that. "Would you rather sit and wait for the undead to come." He said. He looked. "I use to be a jedi if that means anything to any of you."

"Go on look outside." He said.

"Some places." He said.

"wanted to see if anyone should be let go." He said.

Callum looked st the person who said that. "Would you rather sit and wait for the undead to come." He said. He looked. "I use to be a jedi if that means anything to any of you."

"Go on look outside." He said.

"Some places." He said.
"You didn't let anyone go did you?..." Cisco asked
~~~~~

"They won't come...we are more then safe in here....been safe for a long time so why change it" the man said.

"You said Jedi...really?!...but that only a movie thing...jedi's arnt real" someone else said

"We are stuck in a strange place brought by someone, surrounded by the undead, there are people here from places only see in stories, games, moves or etc....depending were your from and you are now questioning is this guy is real?!" Aqua spoke up "I'm sorry for sounding upset...and just sorry but really?!....look he has a plan that can work and it's either being rip to spreads and eaten or try to get out of here and back to our old live and those we care about..." Aqua spoke up.

~~~~~~~
"Well we are still in one piece...so you did land this box.." Gwen said walked over to the door and opened it.

"...do you enjoy adventuring" she asked as the reach the edge of the forest the town is seen in the distance.

"You didn't let anyone go did you?..." Cisco asked
~~~~~

"They won't come...we are more then safe in here....been safe for a long time so why change it" the man said.

"You said Jedi...really?!...but that only a movie thing...jedi's arnt real" someone else said

"We are stuck in a strange place brought by someone, surrounded by the undead, there are people here from places only see in stories, games, moves or etc....depending were your from and you are now questioning is this guy is real?!" Aqua spoke up "I'm sorry for sounding upset...and just sorry but really?!....look he has a plan that can work and it's either being rip to spreads and eaten or try to get out of here and back to our old live and those we care about..." Aqua spoke up.

~~~~~~~
"Well we are still in one piece...so you did land this box.." Gwen said walked over to the door and opened it.

"...do you enjoy adventuring" she asked as the reach the edge of the forest the town is seen in the distance.
"nope so far you've mostly got it right" Sans said walking off.

~~~~~~

Callun liked this girl whoever she was. "Look I'm a capable fighter. But I can't take the school on my own."

"If you're really a jedi then why not? I've seen the movies and the shows you guys have taken on armies on your own." Someone said.

"Ah I can answer that." Medic said stepping forward. Any of the zombies near UA are ze remains of heroes, majority of zese corpses have retained zeir unique abilities."

People did not respond well to this. "Then its safer to stay where we are!" One said. "I'm not gonna risk my life against zombies with quirks!"

Callum tried to regain order but it didn't quiet down until Scout fired a shot from his pistol into the air. "All of you shut up!" He yelled.

"You think its safer to sit here on your asses fine. Feel free to do that, but we're goin, so you won't be relyin' on us to get your food and medicine for you no more!"

"So you meecenaries are just gonna leabe us behind then!?" Someone asked.

~~~~~

She foind herself in Miami.

"I do very much. The rush if saving someone's life or outthinking a trap, slipping away from ceetain death using nothing but my wits and magic."

(happy greatful day)
(Happy greatful day too you too ^-^)
"nope so far you've mostly got it right" Sans said walking off.

~~~~~~

Callun liked this girl whoever she was. "Look I'm a capable fighter. But I can't take the school on my own."

"If you're really a jedi then why not? I've seen the movies and the shows you guys have taken on armies on your own." Someone said.

"Ah I can answer that." Medic said stepping forward. Any of the zombies near UA are ze remains of heroes, majority of zese corpses have retained zeir unique abilities."

People did not respond well to this. "Then its safer to stay where we are!" One said. "I'm not gonna risk my life against zombies with quirks!"

Callum tried to regain order but it didn't quiet down until Scout fired a shot from his pistol into the air. "All of you shut up!" He yelled.

"You think its safer to sit here on your asses fine. Feel free to do that, but we're goin, so you won't be relyin' on us to get your food and medicine for you no more!"

"So you meecenaries are just gonna leabe us behind then!?" Someone asked.

~~~~~

She foind herself in Miami.

"I do very much. The rush if saving someone's life or outthinking a trap, slipping away from ceetain death using nothing but my wits and magic."
"Right..." Cisco said holding out the bag of hotdogs for Sans as he walked by.
~~~~~~~

Aqua stood there having moved over where Callun was as she looked over at the others. She smiled glad to see some of those in the crowd were up to going with them to find a way out. But the energy of the room quickly changed when the Medic stepped forward in front of everyone in the room. The idea of the zombies by UA having retained their quirks changed everything. The survivors were upset again and she could not blame them the thought of going up against quirk zombies utterly frightened her. Aqua jumped startled by the gunshot but the room was now quiet once more.

"Hey! They have the right to leave if they please...the mercenaries are stuck here like we are all. They also want to go back to their own home and life. You can not get upset for them wanting to leave!...they have the right to choose. And if you want to stay here on your asses like Scout said then your welcome too. But those staying you will be responsible for your own life and each other and not rely on those who chose to leave." Aqua sighed and took her hands off her hips and lowered her voice "look... it is fine to admit that you are scared, I am scared and I know a lot of you are scared as well. This won't be easy, not one bit...especially with zombies with quirks....you all have tried to get out of here so many ways before what is so different with trying Callun's way? At this point what do you have to lose? you are living in content threat every second in this hell hole." Aqua said.

~~~~~~~
"Oh wow...we are here...." she said looking out "Okay so you can drive this thing...." she said looking back at the Doctor

"that's wonderful, sounds like you had quite the adventures" Adelaide smile as he told her why he loved adventuring. He sounded like many of the travelers that came to the inn.

(Happy greatful day too you too ^-^)

"Right..." Cisco said holding out the bag of hotdogs for Sans as he walked by.
~~~~~~~

Aqua stood there having moved over where Callun was as she looked over at the others. She smiled glad to see some of those in the crowd were up to going with them to find a way out. But the energy of the room quickly changed when the Medic stepped forward in front of everyone in the room. The idea of the zombies by UA having retained their quirks changed everything. The survivors were upset again and she could not blame them the thought of going up against quirk zombies utterly frightened her. Aqua jumped startled by the gunshot but the room was now quiet once more.

"Hey! They have the right to leave if they please...the mercenaries are stuck here like we are all. They also want to go back to their own home and life. You can not get upset for them wanting to leave!...they have the right to choose. And if you want to stay here on your asses like Scout said then your welcome too. But those staying you will be responsible for your own life and each other and not rely on those who chose to leave." Aqua sighed and took her hands off her hips and lowered her voice "look... it is fine to admit that you are scared, I am scared and I know a lot of you are scared as well. This won't be easy, not one bit...especially with zombies with quirks....you all have tried to get out of here so many ways before what is so different with trying Callun's way? At this point what do you have to lose? you are living in content threat every second in this hell hole." Aqua said.

~~~~~~~
"Oh wow...we are here...." she said looking out "Okay so you can drive this thing...." she said looking back at the Doctor

"that's wonderful, sounds like you had quite the adventures" Adelaide smile as he told her why he loved adventuring. He sounded like many of the travelers that came to the inn.
(Callum not Callun)
Sans took them and walkee off winking. It was still amazing how he xould mive those eye sockets as if they were actual eyes.

Scout put his gun away. "SCREW WHAT THE REST OF YOU THINK I'M IN!" Bakugo yelled standing up.

"Its a wondeeful life but also a dangerpus one"

(Callum not Callun)
Sans took them and walkee off winking. It was still amazing how he xould mive those eye sockets as if they were actual eyes.

Scout put his gun away. "SCREW WHAT THE REST OF YOU THINK I'M IN!" Bakugo yelled standing up.

"Its a wondeeful life but also a dangerpus one"
(Sorry you wrote Callun on your last post :p)
Cisco watched Sans walk away before turning back to look at the Pipeline. Those that were free that would have imprisoned, were only out because others saw good in them.
(Being anyone besides the main four of the flash team XD)

"IM IN TOO!" Mina shouted standing up "I'm so tired of being stuck here!...I really miss my house and shoping!" She whined in frustration. Others also started to get up as they move over to those that were planing to go with the plan.

"Well it dose sound like you live a joyous life of adventuring and of course there are lots of dangers out there..." she replied as they walked through the town.

(Sorry you wrote Callun on your last post :p)
Cisco watched Sans walk away before turning back to look at the Pipeline. Those that were free that would have imprisoned, were only out because others saw good in them.
(Being anyone besides the main four of the flash team XD)

"IM IN TOO!" Mina shouted standing up "I'm so tired of being stuck here!...I really miss my house and shoping!" She whined in frustration. Others also started to get up as they move over to those that were planing to go with the plan.

"Well it dose sound like you live a joyous life of adventuring and of course there are lots of dangers out there..." she replied as they walked through the town.
(I got nothing)

They got to work on a plan that Callum had worked with the engineer. Engineer was working on a bus that the mercenaries had painted red. They were adding all sorts of things to it.

"It is also somewhat lonely." He said.

(I got nothing)

They got to work on a plan that Callum had worked with the engineer. Engineer was working on a bus that the mercenaries had painted red. They were adding all sorts of things to it.

"It is also somewhat lonely." He said.
(Its okay we can rest it for a bit or skip for another baddy)

Aqua helped out in any way that she could.

"Oh I'm sorry...i can see being on your own all that time would have you feeling lonely. It seems you need to find a team....or even a traveling companion" Adelaide commented

(Its okay we can rest it for a bit or skip for another baddy)

Aqua helped out in any way that she could.

"Oh I'm sorry...i can see being on your own all that time would have you feeling lonely. It seems you need to find a team....or even a traveling companion" Adelaide commented
(So i found out the guy used to be call Kalem si here's what I'm gonna do. Callun will be an alternate good version. Stillca bounty hunter but much less evil or sadistic)

Callum had running and grabbing things for Engineer and himself. He had basically everyone doing that job.

(So i found out the guy used to be call Kalem si here's what I'm gonna do. Callun will be an alternate good version. Stillca bounty hunter but much less evil or sadistic)

Callum had running and grabbing things for Engineer and himself. He had basically everyone doing that job.
(Oh okaies then, we will go with the alternate version then ^-^)

Aqua also went around grabing and bringing over materials for engineer as well

(Oh okaies then, we will go with the alternate version then ^-^)

Aqua also went around grabing and bringing over materials for engineer as well
*CALLUM NOT CALLUN! Goodness now I'm doing it)

When all was said and done the red painted school bus was practically a driving armory. Callum was meditating on the top.

*CALLUM NOT CALLUN! Goodness now I'm doing it)

When all was said and done the red painted school bus was practically a driving armory. Callum was meditating on the top.
(XD my phone keep auto correcting it for me)

Aqua looked at the bus amazed at what was done in such short time. She looked up noticing Callum meditating on top of the bus. "You are not going to stay up there are you?" She asked

(We pausing Leon and Adelaide?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back