• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Shaena teleports back into the car flooring it drinking stright at Barry. They still had the lights of the car and were going to make a run for it.

"Oh um sure..." Aqua said leaving the supplies she had in hand before following after Scout.

(Not sure who you want it to be ...could always edit...but I did inniy minnie mini moe and got Malware)
Gwen watched the Doctor run off to the screen. "The big boss is Malware " She said surprise to know that he knew those names
(V...vilgax? Killed Ben... I thought we had planned for Vilgax?)

Shaena teleports back into the car flooring it drinking stright at Barry. They still had the lights of the car and were going to make a run for it.

"Oh um sure..." Aqua said leaving the supplies she had in hand before following after Scout.

Gwen watched the Doctor run off to the screen. "It was Vilgax...he is the guy..." She said surprise to know that he knew those names
The car stoppmed moving smoothly. A bone sruck put of eacj of the now popped tires.

He took her to one of the buildings. Inside there was a cot and a sink. "Bathroom's down the hall. Somehow hardhat got the water runnin' in this place again. It ain't no five star hotel, but its what we got."

"Right-o." The Doctor said. He started going through the computer files switching through documents and records faster than anyone in the room could read. Well anyone but him.

The car stoppmed moving smoothly. A bone sruck put of eacj of the now popped tires.

He took her to one of the buildings. Inside there was a cot and a sink. "Bathroom's down the hall. Somehow hardhat got the water runnin' in this place again. It ain't no five star hotel, but its what we got."

"Right-o." The Doctor said. He started going through the computer files switching through documents and records faster than anyone in the room could read. Well anyone but him.
With the car stoped Barry ran over and quickly smash the the headlights. The car now stopped in the darkness.

Aqua followed Scout into what would be her room. She looked at the cot and the sink she was trying to stay positive but at first glance it seemed like a prison cell. "Well...running water...thats at least a plus..." Aqua said .

Gwen tried to read along at the flashing documents but she was left feeling sissy from the quickness of the flashing document as were the others in the room.

With the car stoped Barry ran over and quickly smash the the headlights. The car now stopped in the darkness.

Aqua followed Scout into what would be her room. She looked at the cot and the sink she was trying to stay positive but at first glance it seemed like a prison cell. "Well...running water...thats at least a plus..." Aqua said .

Gwen tried to read along at the flashing documents but she was left feeling sissy from the quickness of the flashing document as were the others in the room.
Sans opened the door. "looks like your boyfriend ran off."

"Yeah. If it makes ya feel better. Nome ofnus are sleeping in comfy beds either."

The Doctor stepped back. "Vilgax controls almost your entire planet? But he has his proze. He has an Omnitrix so why keep Earth at all?"

Sans opened the door. "looks like your boyfriend ran off."

"Yeah. If it makes ya feel better. Nome ofnus are sleeping in comfy beds either."

The Doctor stepped back. "Vilgax controls almost your entire planet? But he has his proze. He has an Omnitrix so why keep Earth at all?"
Shaena was looking down at her hands as Sans opened the door. "I know...." she said in a sad defeated tone.

"Not really....but it is fine we at least have a safe place to sleep and hopefully this ain't for long..." Aqua said unfolding her arms and gently smiled at Scout "Well guess rest should be good idea....thank you Scout"

"Not sure...you would think he would just leave with his prize....but no...it seems that their might be more devious plans in keeping earth....what those are we haven't found out..." Gwen replied

Shaena was looking down at her hands as Sans opened the door. "I know...." she said in a sad defeated tone.

"Not really....but it is fine we at least have a safe place to sleep and hopefully this ain't for long..." Aqua said unfolding her arms and gently smiled at Scout "Well guess rest should be good idea....thank you Scout"

"Not sure...you would think he would just leave with his prize....but no...it seems that their might be more devious plans in keeping earth....what those are we haven't found out..." Gwen replied
Sans stuffed both hands into his pockets and held out a chocolate bar. "consolation prize?"

Scout nodded to her and walked off tossing a baseball bat up and down in the air. "Well how about that?" Rejin, the dealmaker said from behind her.

"Well easy way to find out." The Doctor said messing with computer controls. Suddenly Vilgax appeared on screen. "Hello Vilgy." The Doctor said brightly

Sans stuffed both hands into his pockets and held out a chocolate bar. "consolation prize?"

Scout nodded to her and walked off tossing a baseball bat up and down in the air. "Well how about that?" Rejin, the dealmaker said from behind her.

"Well easy way to find out." The Doctor said messing with computer controls. Suddenly Vilgax appeared on screen. "Hello Vilgy." The Doctor said brightly
"Oh some prize..." she said rolling her eyes "...just take me to what ever hell hole of a prison you have planed for me" she said in an upset tone.

Aqua closed the door to her room as Scout walked away. She let out a sigh as she grabed on to the tentacle that layer over her shoulder. "You!.." she gasped taking a step back. "What are you doing here?...what do you want?..." she asked

Gwen watched as the Doctor fiercely worked the controls. Her face turning into an angry frown when Vilgax appeared on the screen.

"Oh some prize..." she said rolling her eyes "...just take me to what ever hell hole of a prison you have planed for me" she said in an upset tone.

Aqua closed the door to her room as Scout walked away. She let out a sigh as she grabed on to the tentacle that layer over her shoulder. "You!.." she gasped taking a step back. "What are you doing here?...what do you want?..." she asked

Gwen watched as the Doctor fiercely worked the controls. Her face turning into an angry frown when Vilgax appeared on the screen.
"okay." Sans said. "you know you never killed anyone. or seriously hurt anyone. you still have a chance... i'm willing to let you go."

"To make a deal. Simple as that." He said. "You want to see him don't you? Your lover?"

"Who are you? How are you contacting me?" Vilgax asked. "I'm the Doctor and because I'm clever."

"okay." Sans said. "you know you never killed anyone. or seriously hurt anyone. you still have a chance... i'm willing to let you go."

"To make a deal. Simple as that." He said. "You want to see him don't you? Your lover?"

"Who are you? How are you contacting me?" Vilgax asked. "I'm the Doctor and because I'm clever."
"And do what?....this life is all I been doing for so long....and Clay.....I know he left....I know I should be angry....but I still love him..." Shaena said hugging herself as she let out a sigh feeling conflicted.

"Please don't call him that...Peter is more to then a lover..." Aqua said with a frown "but of course I want to see him again! I left out of the blue....I feel horrible I hate to imagine me causing any stress and worry him for disappearing in such a way...but make a deal?..." Aqua said feeling unsure about making a deal with this man once again. What would he want from her? She looked up at him and frowned "are you responsible for this?...trading people in this messed up world so you can get your kicks and the satisfaction of deals?..." she asked feeling suspicious.

Gewn tooled over at the sceen as Vilgax appeared on it. It cause her so much anger to see him. She did not know what the Doctor was up too and why he was contacting this monster for.

"And do what?....this life is all I been doing for so long....and Clay.....I know he left....I know I should be angry....but I still love him..." Shaena said hugging herself as she let out a sigh feeling conflicted.

"Please don't call him that...Peter is more to then a lover..." Aqua said with a frown "but of course I want to see him again! I left out of the blue....I feel horrible I hate to imagine me causing any stress and worry him for disappearing in such a way...but make a deal?..." Aqua said feeling unsure about making a deal with this man once again. What would he want from her? She looked up at him and frowned "are you responsible for this?...trading people in this messed up world so you can get your kicks and the satisfaction of deals?..." she asked feeling suspicious.

Gewn tooled over at the sceen as Vilgax appeared on it. It cause her so much anger to see him. She did not know what the Doctor was up too and why he was contacting this monster for.
"humans are weird. can't you just... try going somewhere else?" He asked. "you humans have a saying. lots of fish in the sea. go fishing, or don't i don't really care. but you don't really have to come with any of us. so long as you stay out if trouble."

"Don'r be stupid I had nothing to do with this. It was my brother who brought you here." He said. "My deal is simple. You will get to speak to him and assure him you are okay. In one more person will be brought to this hellscape to join this game of survival.".

"So. You're trying to conquer Earth even though you akready have an Omnitrix. What for?" He askee. "My plans are none of your business. Or concern plumber." Vilgax said. "Oi I'm no plumber. I'm freelance."

"humans are weird. can't you just... try going somewhere else?" He asked. "you humans have a saying. lots of fish in the sea. go fishing, or don't i don't really care. but you don't really have to come with any of us. so long as you stay out if trouble."

"Don'r be stupid I had nothing to do with this. It was my brother who brought you here." He said. "My deal is simple. You will get to speak to him and assure him you are okay. In one more person will be brought to this hellscape to join this game of survival.".

"So. You're trying to conquer Earth even though you akready have an Omnitrix. What for?" He askee. "My plans are none of your business. Or concern plumber." Vilgax said. "Oi I'm no plumber. I'm freelance."
(Sorry weekend >-< work because so many people)
"no your right...I feel heart broken...I really loved him and did everything for him...all this was for him...for us, it would all been for us to live a better life." Shaena sighed "I always wanted to leave Central city...see what is out there....this might be my chance to do so" she said.

"...I still don't understand what you two gain from this...these deals and worse your brother putting poor innocent people through this.." Aqua said looking up at him with a frown. She was not sure what to do she wanted to say yes and go back to Peter but what if he was the one they brought here and she would just feel horrible if another innocent person was brought to her place.

"Just leave the planet be...you cause enough pain here....you have what you wanted now just leave earth be!" Gwen angrily yelled.

(Sorry weekend >-< work because so many people)
"no your right...I feel heart broken...I really loved him and did everything for him...all this was for him...for us, it would all been for us to live a better life." Shaena sighed "I always wanted to leave Central city...see what is out there....this might be my chance to do so" she said.

"...I still don't understand what you two gain from this...these deals and worse your brother putting poor innocent people through this.." Aqua said looking up at him with a frown. She was not sure what to do she wanted to say yes and go back to Peter but what if he was the one they brought here and she would just feel horrible if another innocent person was brought to her place.

"Just leave the planet be...you cause enough pain here....you have what you wanted now just leave earth be!" Gwen angrily yelled.
"then do it. get on out of here and live your life. just do us all of a favor including yourself. don't come back."

"You think I like my brother?" He asked.

"Oh yeah yell at the evil overlord I'm sure that will convince him to leave."

"then do it. get on out of here and live your life. just do us all of a favor including yourself. don't come back."

"You think I like my brother?" He asked.

"Oh yeah yell at the evil overlord I'm sure that will convince him to leave."
"Don't worry, I really don't want to return..." she said looking over ar Sans "you guys really arnt cops....no cop would do this..." she said

"I really don't know...you relationship with your brother...I am sorry for assuming..." she replied.

(XD lol) Gwen frown crossing her arms and huffed looking away.

"Don't worry, I really don't want to return..." she said looking over ar Sans "you guys really arnt cops....no cop would do this..." she said

"I really don't know...you relationship with your brother...I am sorry for assuming..." she replied.

(XD lol) Gwen frown crossing her arms and huffed looking away.
"take a long look lady. you think the police would let me anywhere near?" The skeleton asked.

"Again. Would you like to speak to him?" He asked.

"What makes you think I will tell you anything." Vilgax said. "Well even you don't I'll figure it out." He said.

"take a long look lady. you think the police would let me anywhere near?" The skeleton asked.

"Again. Would you like to speak to him?" He asked.

"What makes you think I will tell you anything." Vilgax said. "Well even you don't I'll figure it out." He said.
"Well with all the weird stuff happening...I can teleport...he is a speedster...and you a skeleton...nothing is really weird now a days.." she said

"Yes I do want to speak with him" she answered

Gwen just stood to the side looking up at the screen with daggers in her eyes as the Doctor and Vilgax spoke.

"Well with all the weird stuff happening...I can teleport...he is a speedster...and you a skeleton...nothing is really weird now a days.." she said

"Yes I do want to speak with him" she answered

Gwen just stood to the side looking up at the screen with daggers in her eyes as the Doctor and Vilgax spoke.
Sams shrugged. "i'm not actually from tgis world at all."

He snapped his finger and Peter appeared translucent. "Aqua? Are you okay?"

The doctor ended rhe transmission.

Sams shrugged. "i'm not actually from tgis world at all."

He snapped his finger and Peter appeared translucent. "Aqua? Are you okay?"

The doctor ended rhe transmission.
"...weird...but normal nowadays..." she said looking around in the dark tunnel "could...I maybe get taken out of this dark tunnel...car is busted and I can really vanish from your lives in the dark..." she said

"Peter!" Aqua said rushing over to him stopping in front of him as she saw that he was translucent. "I think....yes I'm okay.." she said a small smile on her face so happy to see him as she tried to hold back tears.

"Why did you even contact him...it didn't even get you anywhere.... lost time calling him" Gwen said upset

"...weird...but normal nowadays..." she said looking around in the dark tunnel "could...I maybe get taken out of this dark tunnel...car is busted and I can really vanish from your lives in the dark..." she said

"Peter!" Aqua said rushing over to him stopping in front of him as she saw that he was translucent. "I think....yes I'm okay.." she said a small smile on her face so happy to see him as she tried to hold back tears.

"Why did you even contact him...it didn't even get you anywhere.... lost time calling him" Gwen said upset
He grabbed her and teleported her somehwere else.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I learned something very important. Particularly that his wrist is bare. He doesn'r have it yet."

He grabbed her and teleported her somehwere else.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I learned something very important. Particularly that his wrist is bare. He doesn'r have it yet."
"Thank you Sans for the chance...ill make sure to not waist it" she said with a wave before teleporting away.

"Tokyo...but different...very diffrent" she replied

"What?!...how did you even noticed that?" Gwen said suprised

"Thank you Sans for the chance...ill make sure to not waist it" she said with a wave before teleporting away.

"Tokyo...but different...very diffrent" she replied

"What?!...how did you even noticed that?" Gwen said suprised
He shrugged and wnet back to star labs.

"Different how?" He asked.

"I looked at his wrists." The Doctor said

He shrugged and wnet back to star labs.

"Different how?" He asked.

"I looked at his wrists." The Doctor said
Caitlin greeted the two when they returned. "Weren't able to apprehend Shaena?" She asked not having seen the girl with them.

"I saw our friends...but they don't know who O am here....and well...there are zombies in this world..." she spoke

"But why wouldn't he had the Omnitrix?...if he dosnt have it then we're is it?" She asked a bit in a panic.

Caitlin greeted the two when they returned. "Weren't able to apprehend Shaena?" She asked not having seen the girl with them.

"I saw our friends...but they don't know who O am here....and well...there are zombies in this world..." she spoke

"But why wouldn't he had the Omnitrix?...if he dosnt have it then we're is it?" She asked a bit in a panic.
"i let her go." Sans said simply.

"Zombies. That is both terrifying and awesome."

"Probably on Earth somewhere." He said.

"i let her go." Sans said simply.

"Zombies. That is both terrifying and awesome."

"Probably on Earth somewhere." He said.
"What?...but why?!" Cisco chimed in a bit disappointed to hear that she was let go having worked on the new holding cell for her. "But won't she and her boyfriend just keep causing more trouble they been robbing a lot of places." He said.

A small chuckle escaped Aqua's lips, of course Peter would think being around zombies be awsome. (They not been apart for long but she misses him. And little things like that make her smile after being terrified and on edge about all this zombie stuff.). "Not sure if I'll call it awsome..." she said the image of Scout being ripped apart caused her to close her eyes as she tried to quickly forget it.

"Then we have to find it.....we can not let Vilgax have it...send out search parties..." Gwen said.

"What?...but why?!" Cisco chimed in a bit disappointed to hear that she was let go having worked on the new holding cell for her. "But won't she and her boyfriend just keep causing more trouble they been robbing a lot of places." He said.

A small chuckle escaped Aqua's lips, of course Peter would think being around zombies be awsome. (They not been apart for long but she misses him. And little things like that make her smile after being terrified and on edge about all this zombie stuff.). "Not sure if I'll call it awsome..." she said the image of Scout being ripped apart caused her to close her eyes as she tried to quickly forget it.

"Then we have to find it.....we can not let Vilgax have it...send out search parties..." Gwen said.
"she didn't kill anyone. she didn't even hurt anyone. and you're gonna lock her up in what is basically solitary confinement for what? loving the wrong guy?"

"Listen. Just be careful." He said. "Though your body is probably elastic enough that you'd be hard.to bite. I don't want to my girlfriend becoming a zombie.*

"Righto. I'll track it doen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back