• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Sans looked at it. "looks organic to me." He said.

"Don't worry." Scout handed her a smallachin "this will teleport you back to base. You just need to set it up unseen. Trust me its fine Pyro amd I get caught. We don't stay dead"
"Sans right...it is organic, the only strange thing is that it contains the DNA of two people a man and a woman...so there has to been someone else there besides Clay Parker..." Caitlin commented

Aqua reappeared and took the smallchin. "okay....do I just press it in the middle to set it up?" she asked looking at it, worried about these two even if they said they won't stay dead.

"Sans right...it is organic, the only strange thing is that it contains the DNA of two people a man and a woman...so there has to been someone else there besides Clay Parker..." Caitlin commented

Aqua reappeared and took the smallchin. "okay....do I just press it in the middle to set it up?" she asked looking at it, worried about these two even if they said they won't stay dead.
"well then thats an easy guess. your powered person is the lady who got him out." Sans said.

"Just press the button and toss it on the ground. And don't get caught." Scout and Pyro ran out getting the zombies attention and leading them away from Aqua.

"well then thats an easy guess. your powered person is the lady who got him out." Sans said.

"Just press the button and toss it on the ground. And don't get caught." Scout and Pyro ran out getting the zombies attention and leading them away from Aqua.
"Already searching who our mystery lady is" Cisco said searching through the police database. "Ah found her....she seemed not to done anything to bad....just petty crime and being very roudy at bars...seems she likes to party..." Cisco commented.

"Got it" Aqua said with a nod. She watch Pyro and Scout leave to move the zombies attention from her. She went into camafloge mode, running down the street and into the store. Entering the supermarket she search around to see if the cost is clear.

"Already searching who our mystery lady is" Cisco said searching through the police database. "Ah found her....she seemed not to done anything to bad....just petty crime and being very roudy at bars...seems she likes to party..." Cisco commented.

"Got it" Aqua said with a nod. She watch Pyro and Scout leave to move the zombies attention from her. She went into camafloge mode, running down the street and into the store. Entering the supermarket she search around to see if the cost is clear.
"got a name?" He asked.

Sans nodded.

It was clear. And the doors could be locked easily.
"Well we find we're she is hiding we find Clay..." Caitlin added

Aqua locked the doors to the supermarket as she gathered supplies. This all was never racking as ever small nose she would have her looking around. Bags full of supplies she pulled out the small device and activate it.

"Well we find we're she is hiding we find Clay..." Caitlin added

Aqua locked the doors to the supermarket as she gathered supplies. This all was never racking as ever small nose she would have her looking around. Bags full of supplies she pulled out the small device and activate it.
Sans nodded. "i'll get looking." He said disappearing.

It turned into a spinning teleporter. As she stepped onto it she saw Scout's dismembered head thrown against a window.

Sans nodded. "i'll get looking." He said disappearing.

It turned into a spinning teleporter. As she stepped onto it she saw Scout's dismembered head thrown against a window.
Barry nodded leaving as well to discuss findings with Joe and see if they coukd find this girl anywhere.

(Oh that's horrific >< poor Aqua having to see that)
Aqua turned to the smug window of the supermarket that lead to the outside. You could not make out anything but really shadows unless something got right up against the window. She gathered everything as she steped on to the teleporter she looked back at the window. That is when she saw Scout's bloody dismembered head smashed against the window slowly sliding down as she teleported. Aqua helped her hands against her mouth fighting the urge to throw up as tears fall down her cheeks.

Barry nodded leaving as well to discuss findings with Joe and see if they coukd find this girl anywhere.

(Oh that's horrific >< poor Aqua having to see that)
Aqua turned to the smug window of the supermarket that lead to the outside. You could not make out anything but really shadows unless something got right up against the window. She gathered everything as she steped on to the teleporter she looked back at the window. That is when she saw Scout's bloody dismembered head smashed against the window slowly sliding down as she teleported. Aqua helped her hands against her mouth fighting the urge to throw up as tears fall down her cheeks.
Sans went back to his napping spot.

On the other side of the teleporter scout and Pyro stood. "so is the market safe for looting?" Scout asked

Sans went back to his napping spot.

On the other side of the teleporter scout and Pyro stood. "so is the market safe for looting?" Scout asked
Caitlin called Barry as their computers got an alert of an armed robbery in progress.

Aqua stood there in shock "what?.." she whispered as she stared at Scout and Pyro who was just standing there completely intact

Caitlin called Barry as their computers got an alert of an armed robbery in progress.

Aqua stood there in shock "what?.." she whispered as she stared at Scout and Pyro who was just standing there completely intact
Barry sped toward rhe armory in progress.

"What?" Scout asked.

Barry sped toward rhe armory in progress.

"What?" Scout asked.
Clay had the two armor truck drivers at gunpoint as Shaena teleported bags and bags of cash into their car.

Aqua ran over to both Scout and Pyro and hugged them, she had thought they were dead. "you guys are alive!" she said hugging them both tightly tears running down her cheeks. What she had seen had really impacted her, she had really thought they had both been ripped to shreds after seeing Scout's bloody dismembered head smashed against the shop's window.

Clay had the two armor truck drivers at gunpoint as Shaena teleported bags and bags of cash into their car.

Aqua ran over to both Scout and Pyro and hugged them, she had thought they were dead. "you guys are alive!" she said hugging them both tightly tears running down her cheeks. What she had seen had really impacted her, she had really thought they had both been ripped to shreds after seeing Scout's bloody dismembered head smashed against the shop's window.
Berry confronted her.

Scour looked at her. "I said we'd be fine." He said.

Berry confronted her.

Scour looked at her. "I said we'd be fine." He said.
Shaena looked at Barry as she held on to two bags of money. "Oh your the Flash arnt you..." she said with a smile "I read quite a bit about you" She said ad she tossed the bags into the trunk of the care. Disappearing, she reappeared behind him. "Let's see how fast you really are" she said with a smirk.

Aqua let go of the hug and whippedher tears trying to stay calm. "I know you did...but...your head I...I saw it dismembered..." she said looking up at them in disbelief.

Shaena looked at Barry as she held on to two bags of money. "Oh your the Flash arnt you..." she said with a smile "I read quite a bit about you" She said ad she tossed the bags into the trunk of the care. Disappearing, she reappeared behind him. "Let's see how fast you really are" she said with a smirk.

Aqua let go of the hug and whippedher tears trying to stay calm. "I know you did...but...your head I...I saw it dismembered..." she said looking up at them in disbelief.
"yeah lets." Sans said suddenly behind her.

"Oh yeah... No i did die. Hurt like hell too." He said.

"yeah lets." Sans said suddenly behind her.

"Oh yeah... No i did die. Hurt like hell too." He said.
Shaena was startled by Sans sudden appearance "Oh your new...don't think I've read about you.." she spoke right after disappearing and it reappearing a bit way behind Sans.

"Really...but your here...how is that possible...I thought the Medic coukd only replace limbs" she said really confused. And the image of his death cemented in her mind hunted her.

Shaena was startled by Sans sudden appearance "Oh your new...don't think I've read about you.." she spoke right after disappearing and it reappearing a bit way behind Sans.

"Really...but your here...how is that possible...I thought the Medic coukd only replace limbs" she said really confused. And the image of his death cemented in her mind hunted her.
He was gone and already behind her.

"We respawn." Scout said. "don't really know how he does it but medic set it up so when we die a clone is made and implanted with all my memory.,x

He was gone and already behind her.

"We respawn." Scout said. "don't really know how he does it but medic set it up so when we die a clone is made and implanted with all my memory.,x
"Oh look at you you can teleport as well....a challenge...I like a challenge bone boy" she said before teleporting out to the stairs of the structure behind them.

"Oh..." Aqua said thinking over everything that was just said to her. "So your ...at least you and Pyro...from what I seen are like video game characters..." She understood in a way what was happening. However she dislike it it was horrible to witness in her opinion.

"Oh look at you you can teleport as well....a challenge...I like a challenge bone boy" she said before teleporting out to the stairs of the structure behind them.

"Oh..." Aqua said thinking over everything that was just said to her. "So your ...at least you and Pyro...from what I seen are like video game characters..." She understood in a way what was happening. However she dislike it it was horrible to witness in her opinion.
Sans sighed and teleported as well. "can we not have a challenge?" He askee in a but if a whine. "i'd rather this take as little time as possible. i have a nap to get back to."

"Well, Pyro me and the mercs." He said. He looked st the UA kids. "Learned pretty quickily that not everyone comes back. Some poor bastard called Sero got killed early."

Sans sighed and teleported as well. "can we not have a challenge?" He askee in a but if a whine. "i'd rather this take as little time as possible. i have a nap to get back to."

"Well, Pyro me and the mercs." He said. He looked st the UA kids. "Learned pretty quickily that not everyone comes back. Some poor bastard called Sero got killed early."
"Well then bones...leave take your name...I promise not to hurt the men...but the money .....dose have to come with us..." she replied speaking in-between her jumps keeping away from the two.

"Oh I see....not everyone.." she also looked out towards the UA kids "Oh no...poor Sero..." she said sadly looking down hearing the news.

"Well then bones...leave take your name...I promise not to hurt the men...but the money .....dose have to come with us..." she replied speaking in-between her jumps keeping away from the two.

"Oh I see....not everyone.." she also looked out towards the UA kids "Oh no...poor Sero..." she said sadly looking down hearing the news.
"alright. hardball it is." He teleported next to her boyfriend and raised him into the air with telekinesis.

"You knew him?" Scout askee. (Of course it was Sero. It may sound bad to say but who else would it have been)

"alright. hardball it is." He teleported next to her boyfriend and raised him into the air with telekinesis.

"You knew him?" Scout askee. (Of course it was Sero. It may sound bad to say but who else would it have been)
"Shaena! Babe I tried to stop him, but he took my gun away!" Clay yelled out to her as he floated in the air. Shaena looked at her boyfriend and then to Sans before teleporting to the car and grabbing two bags of money. "Babe?.." Clay said fearing she would leave him behind. She looked over to her boyfriend before disappearing. She reappeared in the air with him as she grabbed ahold of him. And looked out in the distance to disappear once more. ( You can decide if it actually works or not. If they end up escaping where she just gets stuck in there with her boyfriend).

"Yes and no?..." Aqua replied before looking out at tye UA students once more. "its complcated...I know of a Sero and of all of them....but not these in particular.....they are my friends and classmates were I'm from...but not them...im guessing in a world we're I don't exist or my mother left with my dad to the Netherlands or America or just didn't have kids." Aqua replied.
(I know it sounds bad....but ah I feel bad...yes I could see him being one to go >-<)

"Shaena! Babe I tried to stop him, but he took my gun away!" Clay yelled out to her as he floated in the air. Shaena looked at her boyfriend and then to Sans before teleporting to the car and grabbing two bags of money. "Babe?.." Clay said fearing she would leave him behind. She looked over to her boyfriend before disappearing. She reappeared in the air with him as she grabbed ahold of him. And looked out in the distance to disappear once more. ( You can decide if it actually works or not. If they end up escaping where she just gets stuck in there with her boyfriend).

"Yes and no?..." Aqua replied before looking out at tye UA students once more. "its complcated...I know of a Sero and of all of them....but not these in particular.....they are my friends and classmates were I'm from...but not them...im guessing in a world we're I don't exist or my mother left with my dad to the Netherlands or America or just didn't have kids." Aqua replied.
(I know it sounds bad....but ah I feel bad...yes I could see him being one to go >-<)
They appeared with sans in front of them. "sonyou have to see where you're going."

Scout scratched his head. "Right... This stuff's too big for my head.

They appeared with sans in front of them. "sonyou have to see where you're going."

Scout scratched his head. "Right... This stuff's too big for my head.
(Shoot really thought I posted this. Got hidden by the group rp.)
Shaena didn't say a word as she looked to the side holding on to a bag of money and her boyfriend. Trying to teleport away from Sans becoming exhausted.

"It's alright Scout it's a lot to take in...all that's been happening and this...its a bit overwhelming..." Aqua softly said arms folded as she looked out to the survivors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back