• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Ben nodded. But then his stomach groweled.

They stopped at a warehouse.
They had been on their toes searching and going through this whole place she had they hadn't eaten science before getting here "hungry Ben?.." she asked.

Aqua looked up at the warehouse that they stopped at. 'why is it always a warehouse...' she thought.

They had been on their toes searching and going through this whole place she had they hadn't eaten science before getting here "hungry Ben?.." she asked.

Aqua looked up at the warehouse that they stopped at. 'why is it always a warehouse...' she thought.
"Oh here." Leon gave them both some canned food. "Tastes like goblin shit but its all we can spare." He said.

The heroes got out. The entrance was covered in black webbing.

"Oh here." Leon gave them both some canned food. "Tastes like goblin shit but its all we can spare." He said.

The heroes got out. The entrance was covered in black webbing.
Mirajane took the can, she wasn't looking forward to the taste, but it didn't smell or looked that appetizing either.

Aqua noticed the webbing on the building as they got out. Venom was definitely here

Mirajane took the can, she wasn't looking forward to the taste, but it didn't smell or looked that appetizing either.

Aqua noticed the webbing on the building as they got out. Venom was definitely here
"I can change the flavor some with magic but I can only elevate the experience enough to make it palatable. Some things are just cursed to be unpleasant. Like this place. A den of hate and greed. From the beginning it was created with disaster's seed. That dreadful plant would only grow. Until there was not a friend among them, only foe. Foes? Foe... Hmmm... Maybe I should rethink that line." He said taking out a notebook.

They walked in. Peter was webbed to the wall.

"I can change the flavor some with magic but I can only elevate the experience enough to make it palatable. Some things are just cursed to be unpleasant. Like this place. A den of hate and greed. From the beginning it was created with disaster's seed. That dreadful plant would only grow. Until there was not a friend among them, only foe. Foes? Foe... Hmmm... Maybe I should rethink that line." He said taking out a notebook.

They walked in. Peter was webbed to the wall.
Mira squinted her nose as she ate a spoonfuls of the can food "Oh this is horrid..." she said with a shiver trying her best not to gag. "....if you can change it, ....it would be more appreciated"

"Peter..." she said seeing him webbed to the wall as she looked for any signs of life.

Mira squinted her nose as she ate a spoonfuls of the can food "Oh this is horrid..." she said with a shiver trying her best not to gag. "....if you can change it, ....it would be more appreciated"

"Peter..." she said seeing him webbed to the wall as she looked for any signs of life.
He snapped his fingers and the food tasted mildly sweeter and felt less slimy.

He snapped his fingers and the food tasted mildly sweeter and felt less slimy.
Mirajane eyes went wide at the extreme change, she coukd not believe how easy he had changed the taste and texture to this can gruel they were eatting. "Thank you...this dose make it easier to eat" she replied

Mirajane eyes went wide at the extreme change, she coukd not believe how easy he had changed the taste and texture to this can gruel they were eatting. "Thank you...this dose make it easier to eat" she replied
He bowed once more. "Once you are fed and watered we will make haste to the rest of the place that was once for healing."

He bowed once more. "Once you are fed and watered we will make haste to the rest of the place that was once for healing."
Mira gave him a nod "Thank you for the meal once more and alright sounds like a plan" she said finishing her meal, it wasn't satisfying but it full her up

Leon walked off.

Peter was breathing. He looked like he hadn't been hurt too bad but he had a black eye.
Mira looks over at Ben "is this the type of weird food you would eat with your grandfather?..." she asked having heard of the strange food his grandfather would make him as a kid.

Aqua placed her hand over her chest, over her heart and let out a small sigh of relief seeing that Peter was breathing. "How are we going to get Peter out?...I dought Venom's webs will be easy to brake through" she said to Older Peter and Barry

Mira looks over at Ben "is this the type of weird food you would eat with your grandfather?..." she asked having heard of the strange food his grandfather would make him as a kid.

Aqua placed her hand over her chest, over her heart and let out a small sigh of relief seeing that Peter was breathing. "How are we going to get Peter out?...I dought Venom's webs will be easy to brake through" she said to Older Peter and Barry
"No. Grandpa's taste in food was usually fresher. Sometimes it was still squirming when he served it."

"Another Ssspider for usss to play with?" A voice said.

"No. Grandpa's taste in food was usually fresher. Sometimes it was still squirming when he served it."

"Another Ssspider for usss to play with?" A voice said.
"Oh....that sounds frightening....did you enjoy the squirming food?.." she asked

Aqua looks up and over to the voice

"No." He said. "it was mostly worms."

Venom was there in his own squatted stance balancing on a beam.
"Oh eww...im sorry but worms?" She shook her head "I would not be able to eat something like a bowl of wiggling worms" she shivered.

Aqua frown as she looked up at Venom. "This has to stop Venom we are going to put a stop to this and get Peter back!"

"Oh eww...im sorry but worms?" She shook her head "I would not be able to eat something like a bowl of wiggling worms" she shivered.

Aqua frown as she looked up at Venom. "This has to stop Venom we are going to put a stop to this and get Peter back!"
Ben nodded and found a place to sit down.

Venom grinned. "We agree. One way or another thisss endsss."

Ben nodded and found a place to sit down.

Venom grinned. "We agree. One way or another thisss endsss."
Mirajane finished her can meal as she sat there. Finished she looked over to the survivor's, there weren't many there. She hoped they could help more find safety and escape.

Aqua frown she knew he wanted to get rid of Peter. She was going to do everything on her power to get Peter out of here.

Mirajane finished her can meal as she sat there. Finished she looked over to the survivor's, there weren't many there. She hoped they could help more find safety and escape.

Aqua frown she knew he wanted to get rid of Peter. She was going to do everything on her power to get Peter out of here.
After a few hour of rest. It was decided that Sonic and Ben would stay to defend people and Harold and Leon would go through the rest of the pavillion with Mirajane.

"We have no quarrell with you or the ssspeedsster. Leave." He said.

After a few hour of rest. It was decided that Sonic and Ben would stay to defend people and Harold and Leon would go through the rest of the pavillion with Mirajane.

"We have no quarrell with you or the ssspeedsster. Leave." He said.
Mirajane was unsure about her being chosen to go out there instead of Ben. After all she wasn't as experienced as Ben was with her Omnitrix and she as well haven't been out in many missions for since while. But she got ready to leave with Harold and Leon.

"No! We will not be leaving! And you have a quarrell with me, since the day you been after Peter!....now will not be leaving not without Peter alive!" She yelled out to Venom

Mirajane was unsure about her being chosen to go out there instead of Ben. After all she wasn't as experienced as Ben was with her Omnitrix and she as well haven't been out in many missions for since while. But she got ready to leave with Harold and Leon.

"No! We will not be leaving! And you have a quarrell with me, since the day you been after Peter!....now will not be leaving not without Peter alive!" She yelled out to Venom
They walked back to the medical pavillion.

"After he dessstroyed our lives..." He said. "We will have our revenge."

They walked back to the medical pavillion.

"After he dessstroyed our lives..." He said. "We will have our revenge."
Mirajane followed the two.

"Well sorry you can't always get your way...you were a parasite to his body and he did not want you around....and Eddie....I know your in there...thaking your revenge on someone that was doing his job in stoping a bady. Sorry that you got your story wrong and go fired from it....but really it's your Olds job fault they are the ones that fired you not Spidy! Your worse then a toddler throwing a tantrum then being a man and trying to just better your life...and clear your reputation!..."

Mirajane followed the two.

"Well sorry you can't always get your way...you were a parasite to his body and he did not want you around....and Eddie....I know your in there...thaking your revenge on someone that was doing his job in stoping a bady. Sorry that you got your story wrong and go fired from it....but really it's your Olds job fault they are the ones that fired you not Spidy! Your worse then a toddler throwing a tantrum then being a man and trying to just better your life...and clear your reputation!..."
As they went through more and more splicers appeared. Harold and Leon dispatched many of them with ease.

"Don't act as though Eddie hasss no say here. We are in synch. We believe in what we're doing."

As they went through more and more splicers appeared. Harold and Leon dispatched many of them with ease.

"Don't act as though Eddie hasss no say here. We are in synch. We believe in what we're doing."
Mira transformed into dimoandhead helping out the the rest of the splicers

"I'm not acting like he dosent he should know that this whole revenge over losing work and wanting to kill someone over it is wrong who ever it might be.....and I believe in stoping you and getting Peter out of here" she said running off towards to free Peter

Mira transformed into dimoandhead helping out the the rest of the splicers

"I'm not acting like he dosent he should know that this whole revenge over losing work and wanting to kill someone over it is wrong who ever it might be.....and I believe in stoping you and getting Peter out of here" she said running off towards to free Peter
Harold seemed to prefer hand to hand against them but against more battle savvy ones he had a pair of blades on the underside of his gauntlets that he would use to surprise them. Leon was far more flashy. He had a pepper gun made from a black metal with golden engravings on it. It shot quite loudly and every hit seemd to set the splicers aflame if the bullet wasn't enough to kill them. (Leon is one of my DND characters he has a gun like that for real)

Harold seemed to prefer hand to hand against them but against more battle savvy ones he had a pair of blades on the underside of his gauntlets that he would use to surprise them. Leon was far more flashy. He had a pepper gun made from a black metal with golden engravings on it. It shot quite loudly and every hit seemd to set the splicers aflame if the bullet wasn't enough to kill them. (Leon is one of my DND characters he has a gun like that for real)
(part of me really thought I answered you in between me sleeping >< had a mind grain....all my fault someone forgot to keep hydrated ><)
Each of their fighting skills was different but they were quite skilled in their style of fighting. Mira was just going as the new alien form allowed her to learn how to manage any new skill as strength of each one she choose. Even though the fighting was officiant the splicers were quite difficult to defeat they were more resilient than expected.
(oh that's cool, always enjoy your characters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back