• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua was going to answer that it was obvious that Ronnie would stay with Caitlin he was her fiance afterall. But Peter getting g the message on his phone no one said anything.

"Sure I'll give you a ride....the rest of you I will see you around" Joe said with a nod as he walked out of the cortex with Barry and Peter.

Mirajane looked over to Ben "I didn't plan on listening to what he is saying....its just a horrible way in thinking. Comparing someone's look to that of the actions of a killer....that is beyond insane and wrong..." she said. Looks were that of the beholder everyone had there own tastes and likes. She found Ben attractive however Sonic not at all, but from his world he might be the most active person out there.
They got there. It a man with a known record had been murdered. Peter started to check the body. "He's been slashed..." He said checking the wounds. "Looks like whatever got him was fast, strong, and vicious." He said. "What do you make of that lab rats?" A cop said pointing. Barry looked up. He tapped Peter and pointed. There was a message written in black webs. "You're next Spider-Man." Peter looked at Barry. "Venom." He whispered. "Joe and Eddie still don't know about him." He said. "They're gonna ask me about it later. Eddie and Joe will probably wanna know what's going on..." He looked down. "You think maybe it's time to tell Eddie what's going on with you as the Flash? He knows I'm Spider-Man but... I dunno." He said. "No." Barry said. "Not less I have too. The less he knows the less Iris knows." He whispered.

Ben nodded. "It's crap." He said. "Don't give anything this guy says a second thought."

They got there. It a man with a known record had been murdered. Peter started to check the body. "He's been slashed..." He said checking the wounds. "Looks like whatever got him was fast, strong, and vicious." He said. "What do you make of that lab rats?" A cop said pointing. Barry looked up. He tapped Peter and pointed. There was a message written in black webs. "You're next Spider-Man." Peter looked at Barry. "Venom." He whispered. "Joe and Eddie still don't know about him." He said. "They're gonna ask me about it later. Eddie and Joe will probably wanna know what's going on..." He looked down. "You think maybe it's time to tell Eddie what's going on with you as the Flash? He knows I'm Spider-Man but... I dunno." He said. "No." Barry said. "Not less I have too. The less he knows the less Iris knows." He whispered.

Ben nodded. "It's crap." He said. "Don't give anything this guy says a second thought."
After arriving at the scene along with Peter and Barry, Joe meet up with a few of the officers outside of the crime scene as Barry and Peter walked in. After getting the speaks of any information of eyewitnesses, etc. Joe made his way over to check on what Barry and Peter had discovered, steeping into a horrid scene of a mangled man. However, what caught his eye was the black web and the writing that lay on it. "this is definitely not the doing of a normal everyday criminal....and just a guess by those words....our friend Spiderman knows who this might be?..." He asked looking over to Peter.

"I dont plan on too..." Mira answered becoming worried Ben seemed to be fixated on the man's words. Worried about her thoughts and wanting to make sure she didn't agree to what he had to say about it all. However, she kept reinsuring him that she did not agree with the man's views.

After arriving at the scene along with Peter and Barry, Joe meet up with a few of the officers outside of the crime scene as Barry and Peter walked in. After getting the speaks of any information of eyewitnesses, etc. Joe made his way over to check on what Barry and Peter had discovered, steeping into a horrid scene of a mangled man. However, what caught his eye was the black web and the writing that lay on it. "this is definitely not the doing of a normal everyday criminal....and just a guess by those words....our friend Spiderman knows who this might be?..." He asked looking over to Peter.

"I dont plan on too..." Mira answered becoming worried Ben seemed to be fixated on the man's words. Worried about her thoughts and wanting to make sure she didn't agree to what he had to say about it all. However, she kept reinsuring him that she did not agree with the man's views.
"Eddie Brock... Venom. Remember that black suit I had for a few weeks?" He asked. "It bonded with someone else. And now they both want to kill me." He said. "Killing criminals. He does have his own twisted sense of right and wrong then..."

He nodded. "Come on lets push forward."

"Eddie Brock... Venom. Remember that black suit I had for a few weeks?" He asked. "It bonded with someone else. And now they both want to kill me." He said. "Killing criminals. He does have his own twisted sense of right and wrong then..."

He nodded. "Come on lets push forward."
Joe nodded remembering that black suit that Peter had been sporting for a few weeks. "I can see that he has his own twisted way of dealing with criminals...however you aren't a criminal...why is he after you?.." Joe asked

Mirajane did not say anything but just nodded and followed closely alongside him.

Joe nodded remembering that black suit that Peter had been sporting for a few weeks. "I can see that he has his own twisted way of dealing with criminals...however you aren't a criminal...why is he after you?.." Joe asked

Mirajane did not say anything but just nodded and followed closely alongside him.
"He blames me for ruining his life. And the symbiote is angry at me for rejecting it." He said.

"Get ready." He said tapping his own Omnitrix.

"He blames me for ruining his life. And the symbiote is angry at me for rejecting it." He said.

"Get ready." He said tapping his own Omnitrix.
"ruining his life....a bady you stop that got mad?..."Joe asked, "...and this symbiote sounds like a crazed ex not excepting you don't love them...."Joe commented with a chuckle.

Mirajane nodded spinning through the aliens on her Omnitrix and picking one out ready to go herself.

"ruining his life....a bady you stop that got mad?..."Joe asked, "...and this symbiote sounds like a crazed ex not excepting you don't love them...."Joe commented with a chuckle.

Mirajane nodded spinning through the aliens on her Omnitrix and picking one out ready to go herself.
"Eddie wasn't a criminal. He was a journalest. It was during my third week as Spidey... I hadn't even really gotten a proper costume yet. Just a sweat shirt with a spider logo and a red ski mask." Peter said. "One day Eddie did a story that accuses the wrong person of being a bad man. When I proved him wrong the network he worked for had a huge scandal. Eddie was fired."

As they walked they heard thumping footsteps. A little girl in the hallway beside there's through the water. She was followed by a man in a scuba suit.

Devon Link and Erza made great time. But somehow Jason got there first. (The space/time manipulating god of mischief and promises)

"Eddie wasn't a criminal. He was a journalest. It was during my third week as Spidey... I hadn't even really gotten a proper costume yet. Just a sweat shirt with a spider logo and a red ski mask." Peter said. "One day Eddie did a story that accuses the wrong person of being a bad man. When I proved him wrong the network he worked for had a huge scandal. Eddie was fired."

As they walked they heard thumping footsteps. A little girl in the hallway beside there's through the water. She was followed by a man in a scuba suit.

Devon Link and Erza made great time. But somehow Jason got there first. (The space/time manipulating god of mischief and promises)
Joe just nodded hearing the explanation "...a bit extreme for him to want to kill Spidy over him being fired...as well quite extreme for the network going to those extremes as well..." Joe said.

Mirajane noticed the little girl and for a split second wanted to run over and pulled her away. But stoped herself seeing the strange look to the girl something was off as well the man that followed behind in a large scuba suit.

Erza quitely walked along with Devon and Link reaching their destination noticing that Jason had reached them first.

Joe just nodded hearing the explanation "...a bit extreme for him to want to kill Spidy over him being fired...as well quite extreme for the network going to those extremes as well..." Joe said.

Mirajane noticed the little girl and for a split second wanted to run over and pulled her away. But stoped herself seeing the strange look to the girl something was off as well the man that followed behind in a large scuba suit.

Erza quitely walked along with Devon and Link reaching their destination noticing that Jason had reached them first.
Peter shrugged. "It was a big story. It made and eventually broke his career."

"Creepy." Ben said looking the little girl who looked at them.

Yo." The young God said

Peter shrugged. "It was a big story. It made and eventually broke his career."

"Creepy." Ben said looking the little girl who looked at them.

Yo." The young God said
"I see..." Joe replied.

"That poor girl she is like the others..." Mirajane said

Erza looked over at Jason and nodded at him.

"I see..." Joe replied.

"Well one crisis at time. Now that the firestrom stuff is dealt with me and bigger me can deal with Venom/." He said.

"Not quite." He said. "Look. She's not disfigured or anything."

He nodded back.l and hopped down to the ground. "so how's greeny feeling? Better?"

"Well one crisis at time. Now that the firestrom stuff is dealt with me and bigger me can deal with Venom/." He said.

"Not quite." He said. "Look. She's not disfigured or anything."

He nodded back.l and hopped down to the ground. "so how's greeny feeling? Better?"
Joe nodded "you know Spidy has support from a lot of people."

Mirajane focused on the small girl "she dose look diffrent..do you think?...will we be able to help her?...." Mira asked

Erza looked over to Link when Jason asked about him. She had kept to herself not speaking to either Link or Devon.

Joe nodded "you know Spidy has support from a lot of people."

Mirajane focused on the small girl "she dose look diffrent..do you think?...will we be able to help her?...." Mira asked

Erza looked over to Link when Jason asked about him. She had kept to herself not speaking to either Link or Devon.
Peter nodded. "I know." He said.

"I hope so." Ben said.

Devon shrugged. "She seems upset with us." He called out to Jason

Peter nodded. "I know." He said.

"I hope so." Ben said.

Devon shrugged. "She seems upset with us." He called out to Jason
"Well lets wrap it up here...you two are good to go once your done..." Joe said writing down on his little notepad

"Well then let's do this let get her away from the big suited guy...and see if we can help him too" Mirajane said ready to go. She had a determined look in her eyes as she slaps down on her Omnitrix.

"I am not upset..." Erza spoke up

"Well lets wrap it up here...you two are good to go once your done..." Joe said writing down on his little notepad

"Well then let's do this let get her away from the big suited guy...and see if we can help him too" Mirajane said ready to go. She had a determined look in her eyes as she slaps down on her Omnitrix.

"I am not upset..." Erza spoke up
Peter nodded and he and Barry finished their part of the work. "I need to go for a swing. Let the others at star labs know what's going on." He said to Barry. He walked into an Alleyway and his clothes turned into a suit. (pick a crime any crime, or some kind of danger, or hey could just be a group of bullies, a nice old lady trying to cross the street)

Before she did he grabbed her wrist. "There's to sets of glass between us and her. And the... Things whatever it is isn't hurting her. If we come across them laster we'll do something but this place.is already leaking enough let's wait a little."

"You seem upset." Jason said.

Peter nodded and he and Barry finished their part of the work. "I need to go for a swing. Let the others at star labs know what's going on." He said to Barry. He walked into an Alleyway and his clothes turned into a suit. (pick a crime any crime, or some kind of danger, or hey could just be a group of bullies, a nice old lady trying to cross the street)

Before she did he grabbed her wrist. "There's to sets of glass between us and her. And the... Things whatever it is isn't hurting her. If we come across them laster we'll do something but this place.is already leaking enough let's wait a little."

"You seem upset." Jason said.
As Peter swing through the city he heard a scream. He would see a group of delinquents picking on an old lady. She had a dead grip on her bag trying to smack the men with the cane not wanting to let go of her bag. The old lady was pushed down as the delinquents ran off with the bag.

Mirajane was stoped by Ben before she could do anything. She looked at him in confusion before looking back at the little girl and the suba man. He was right he wasn't doing nothing to her. "Fine...I trust your judgment Ben..." she said.

"Like I said I am not....but you all pestering about it is changing my feelings..." Erza replied.

"I see..." Joe replied.

As Peter swing through the city he heard a scream. He would see a group of delinquents picking on an old lady. She had a dead grip on her bag trying to smack the men with the cane not wanting to let go of her bag. The old lady was pushed down as the delinquents ran off with the bag.

Mirajane was stoped by Ben before she could do anything. She looked at him in confusion before looking back at the little girl and the suba man. He was right he wasn't doing nothing to her. "Fine...I trust your judgment Ben..." she said.

"Like I said I am not....but you all pestering about it is changing my feelings..." Erza replied.
"Gotta love a good old fashioned grab and dash." He said to himself as he quickly flipped in the air letting more web fly to quickly change his momentum. He swung down towards the delinquents and landing in front of them his back to them. "You know I spend so much time fighting monsters, and super powered dudes, and guys with out of this world weaponry..." He spun on his feet. "Sometimes you just wanna take on walking talking cliches so thanks for that." He quipped. "Anywho, I'd give that bag back to the nice old lady. First of all it's not yours. Second that pink flower bag is totally cramping your hardcore delinquent style. Trust me a hot pink purse does not go with with all black and a mohawk." He said looking at the one actually holding the bag.

Ben nodded. As they walked into the next room Ben thought he saw someone in the shadows. "Oh man normal people." A voice said.

Jason shrugged. "Well." He said. 'Just remember to get things done quickly." He said. He waved his hand over the sun. From their perspective he turned into a clock and then plucked it out of the sky. "Times a ticking." He out it back again using some kind of perspective trick and turned it back into the sun. (He likes to use his reality warping powers in interesting ways. He thinks that they should be used in those less conventional ways. So he does a lot of force perspective and seemly transition less magic tricks that actually does stuff, think Zach King on YouTube)

"Gotta love a good old fashioned grab and dash." He said to himself as he quickly flipped in the air letting more web fly to quickly change his momentum. He swung down towards the delinquents and landing in front of them his back to them. "You know I spend so much time fighting monsters, and super powered dudes, and guys with out of this world weaponry..." He spun on his feet. "Sometimes you just wanna take on walking talking cliches so thanks for that." He quipped. "Anywho, I'd give that bag back to the nice old lady. First of all it's not yours. Second that pink flower bag is totally cramping your hardcore delinquent style. Trust me a hot pink purse does not go with with all black and a mohawk." He said looking at the one actually holding the bag.
Ben nodded. As they walked into the next room Ben thought he saw someone in the shadows. "Oh man normal people." A voice said.

Jason shrugged. "Well." He said. 'Just remember to get things done quickly." He said. He waved his hand over the sun. From their perspective he turned into a clock and then plucked it out of the sky. "Times a ticking." He out it back again using some kind of perspective trick and turned it back into the sun. (He likes to use his reality warping powers in interesting ways. He thinks that they should be used in those less conventional ways. So he does a lot of force perspective and seemly transition less magic tricks that actually does stuff, think Zach King on YouTube)
The four delinquents ran off after stealing their sixth bag of the day. "Man that old hag was tuff..." the one the bag said as he rubbed his head. "Haha she got you good though..." the second one said getting a laugh from the others. They were stoped on their tracks by Spiderman who landed right in front of them. "Wooo! It's that dude! One of those suit guys we saw on the news!" One quickly talked pointing at Spiderman. "Oh right spider guy!" One other said. "Hey we are not giving up out loot!...yea we took it fair and square....not our fault people don't know how to keep an eye on their stuff..."

Mirajane stoped and stared off to the side of the room were, she thought she had seem something in the corner of her eye. It seemed like Ben had noticed something as well. This was quickly insured them when a voice is heard. "We mean no harm.....we only want to help....you mind stepping out of t+he shadows?.." Mira asked.

(Ahh yes I know who your talking about. But I'm a bit lost what is the time ticking for the group. They hot Link heald already, but I'm forgetting were they going to do something else after that?)

The four delinquents ran off after stealing their sixth bag of the day. "Man that old hag was tuff..." the one the bag said as he rubbed his head. "Haha she got you good though..." the second one said getting a laugh from the others. They were stoped on their tracks by Spiderman who landed right in front of them. "Wooo! It's that dude! One of those suit guys we saw on the news!" One quickly talked pointing at Spiderman. "Oh right spider guy!" One other said. "Hey we are not giving up out loot!...yea we took it fair and square....not our fault people don't know how to keep an eye on their stuff..."

Mirajane stoped and stared off to the side of the room were, she thought she had seem something in the corner of her eye. It seemed like Ben had noticed something as well. This was quickly insured them when a voice is heard. "We mean no harm.....we only want to help....you mind stepping out of t+he shadows?.." Mira asked.

(Ahh yes I know who your talking about. But I'm a bit lost what is the time ticking for the group. They hot Link heald already, but I'm forgetting were they going to do something else after that?)
(You'll see)

"Right." Peter said. He shot a webline at the man's pants. Then from over ten feet away he pantsed him. "Esle Boxers huh?" He asked. "good bye street cred."

A man stepped from the shadows. He wore a black cloak that that had a some kind glowing wiring around it. He had a hood up. "I'm not a splicer. But I've been hunting them for weeks. Trying to protect what few people are left. My name is Harold Ryan. I'm an Assassin." He said.

"Right." Peter said. He shot a webline at the man's pants. Then from over ten feet away he pantsed him. "Esle Boxers huh?" He asked. "good bye street cred."

A man stepped from the shadows. He wore a black cloak that that had a some kind glowing wiring around it. He had a hood up. "I'm not a splicer. But I've been hunting them for weeks. Trying to protect what few people are left. My name is Harold Ryan. I'm an Assassin." He said.
The other three delinquents busted out laughing as Spidy depants one of them. The one that got depants turned beat red "SHUT UP!" he yelled quickly lifting up his pants. "you think doing that is funny bug guy? you're going to pay!" the guy said running to Spiderman as he took out a knife from his pocket.

Mirajane watched as the man stepped out of the shadows. "so you been helping the people here..." Mira said glad that they had met another allay. "a pleasure to meet you Harold...I'm Mirajane and this is Ben..." she introduced herself and Ben

"Things were done quickly?...we have already came and done what we came here for" Erza said as she watched the sun turn into a clock, she really wasn't fond of Jason

The other three delinquents busted out laughing as Spidy depants one of them. The one that got depants turned beat red "SHUT UP!" he yelled quickly lifting up his pants. "you think doing that is funny bug guy? you're going to pay!" the guy said running to Spiderman as he took out a knife from his pocket.

Mirajane watched as the man stepped out of the shadows. "so you been helping the people here..." Mira said glad that they had met another allay. "a pleasure to meet you Harold...I'm Mirajane and this is Ben..." she introduced herself and Ben

"Things were done quickly?...we have already came and done what we came here for" Erza said as she watched the sun turn into a clock, she really wasn't fond of Jason
"That's not very nice." Peter said sidesteppibg and attack. He flicked the guy in the back of the head. "How old are you anyway kid?" The kid hero said.

He nodded. "Tennyson. I've heard of you. You're exploits have been made known far and wide since the universes became as one." He said.

"You forgot your original reason for coming to this world then." He said. "After all. You originally came to strengthen Link and help him become powerful enought to defeat Ganondorf."

"That's not very nice." Peter said sidesteppibg and attack. He flicked the guy in the back of the head. "How old are you anyway kid?" The kid hero said.

He nodded. "Tennyson. I've heard of you. You're exploits have been made known far and wide since the universes became as one." He said.

"You forgot your original reason for coming to this world then." He said. "After all. You originally came to strengthen Link and help him become powerful enought to defeat Ganondorf."
The kid grumbled under his breath as he turned around to try to stab and swing at Peter "I am not a kid...besides its none of your business you weirdo"

Mira turns to Ben as Harold spoke about him, it didn't seem weird at all that Ben would be known across the universe. It made her feel quite proud of him

Erza became quiet, she had been completely in golfed in getting Link the help he needed to heal him that she had forgotten that they had come here to help strengthen Link's abilities. She just kept letting Link down, first for not letting him know that he was dying and now forgetting that they had come down here for him to get stronger.

The kid grumbled under his breath as he turned around to try to stab and swing at Peter "I am not a kid...besides its none of your business you weirdo"

Mira turns to Ben as Harold spoke about him, it didn't seem weird at all that Ben would be known across the universe. It made her feel quite proud of him

Erza became quiet, she had been completely in golfed in getting Link the help he needed to heal him that she had forgotten that they had come here to help strengthen Link's abilities. She just kept letting Link down, first for not letting him know that he was dying and now forgetting that they had come down here for him to get stronger.
He stepped back again. Two of the delinquents had grabbed him. "We got him man! Stab him!" One said. "Oh no. You guys grabbed the man with the proportional strength of a spider. Oh woe is me. Oh whatever shall I do?" Peter feigned as he effortlessly lifted both of the with each arm and webbed them to the wall. "Alright. We can make this easy if you like my guy. You haven't seriously hurt anyone yet. It's just you, me, and a pair of likely soiled princess Elsa shorts. Gimme the purse and I'll let you go with shame. But also free."

Ben just got a confident smirk. "Well I am the universes greatest superhero." He said. "Yeah. And humble too." Harold said a little sarcastic.

"Alright so. Let's speed things up." He said. You need to get back to Faron Woods lets see. What would be a cool and imaginative way too. Hey I got it." He said. Walked over to an area and did a sort of force perspective trick. Grabbing a large tree between his fingers from a distance. He clapped it between his hands and suddenly it was door. Then he dropped it on the ground using his same forced perspective trick and it became a door large enough for all of them. He walked over it and opened it. It led into Faron Woods.

He stepped back again. Two of the delinquents had grabbed him. "We got him man! Stab him!" One said. "Oh no. You guys grabbed the man with the proportional strength of a spider. Oh woe is me. Oh whatever shall I do?" Peter feigned as he effortlessly lifted both of the with each arm and webbed them to the wall. "Alright. We can make this easy if you like my guy. You haven't seriously hurt anyone yet. It's just you, me, and a pair of likely soiled princess Elsa shorts. Gimme the purse and I'll let you go with shame. But also free."

Ben just got a confident smirk. "Well I am the universes greatest superhero." He said. "Yeah. And humble too." Harold said a little sarcastic.

"Alright so. Let's speed things up." He said. You need to get back to Faron Woods lets see. What would be a cool and imaginative way too. Hey I got it." He said. Walked over to an area and did a sort of force perspective trick. Grabbing a large tree between his fingers from a distance. He clapped it between his hands and suddenly it was door. Then he dropped it on the ground using his same forced perspective trick and it became a door large enough for all of them. He walked over it and opened it. It led into Faron Woods.
The guy with the mohawk who was grasping onto the group's loot, took a step back as he looked up at his two mates get flunged like nothing and webbed to the wall. he looked back to the one that was trying to cut and stab and this point even try to land a punch or a kick at the suited guy. "....man we should just give him the loot.....the dude said he had the strength of a spider.....spiders are weak tiny things....but he tossed up the guys like they were dolls and now they are up there how will we even get them down!.." he said freaking out a bit his macho persona starting to escape him as he looked up to his friends in web cocoons. "chill dude....stop being such a baby....fine...Spiderman.....dude....give him the bag..." he gestures at the guy in the mohawk as he slips away his pocket knife. The mohawk guy tossed the bag at Peter.

Mira covered her mouth as she giggled at Ben's reaction. She enjoyed the confidence he had in himself.

Erza just stood there arms crossed dealing with her own inner turmoil as she just watched Jason do his own weird thing and a door appeared in front of them leading towards Faron Woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back