• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Well take the device you all have built and go find him.." Catlin said

Mirajane gently smile giving him a nod.
Older Peter took it and stepped outside. "Barry must be busy with something else can't get a hold of him." The younger Peter said. "No prob. We'll use the Spidermoblie."

"I guess I dont know....not a spidermobile..." she giggled following the two Peter's to the garage. "Oh...wow...not what I expected...." she said seeing the car " the name still silly.." she added with a giggle
The two Peter's got in.

Ben picked up an audio file by Steinmann. "There was a time when I was happy to cut off a wart there. Or remove a tumor. But... With adam. The flesh becomes clay. Putty in my hands. What excuse not to sculpt and sculpt till the job is done?"

The two Peter's got in.

Ben picked up an audio file by Steinmann. "There was a time when I was happy to cut off a wart there. Or remove a tumor. But... With adam. The flesh becomes clay. Putty in my hands. What excuse not to sculpt and sculpt till the job is done?"
Aqua got in holding the splacer device.

Mirajane listened to the audio file and she was appalled at what she heard. What she heard was that this man was hinting from his words that he was cutting and reforming the people he was there to help.

Aqua got in holding the splacer device.

Mirajane listened to the audio file and she was appalled at what she heard. What she heard was that this man was hinting from his words that he was cutting and reforming the people he was there to help.
He drove off.

"Steinmann.' atlas said through the radio. "The self-proclaimed Piccaso of plastic surgery."

He drove off.

"Steinmann.' atlas said through the radio. "The self-proclaimed Piccaso of plastic surgery."
Aqua looked down at the device in her hands she hoped this will help separate Ronnie and Mr.Stain.

"That sounds like a horrible man..." Mira commented

Aqua looked down at the device in her hands she hoped this will help separate Ronnie and Mr.Stain.

"That sounds like a horrible man..." Mira commented
"This has to." Both Peter's said determined.

"Like am actual Picasso?" Ben asked. "Cuz If I remember correctly Picasso's style of painting was very... Well... Unique."

"This has to." Both Peter's said determined.

"Like am actual Picasso?" Ben asked. "Cuz If I remember correctly Picasso's style of painting was very... Well... Unique."
"You guys worked very hard on this....and when it works Ronnie and Mr. Stain will be super greatful I just know it" Aqua said.

"I don't think this person is painting g strange paintings ...." she said

"You guys worked very hard on this....and when it works Ronnie and Mr. Stain will be super greatful I just know it" Aqua said.

"I don't think this person is painting g strange paintings ...." she said
Her Peter nodded.

"No... But if he's trying to make abstract art through plastic surgery." Ben said.

Her Peter nodded.

"No... But if he's trying to make abstract art through plastic surgery." Ben said.
Aqua looked out seeing that they had left the city behind and where out in the edge of the city heading towards what she figured were the badlands.

"It sounds like he is changing people's looks for his pleasure...forming them to weird creations" she said.

Aqua looked out seeing that they had left the city behind and where out in the edge of the city heading towards what she figured were the badlands.

"It sounds like he is changing people's looks for his pleasure...forming them to weird creations" she said.
It wasn't long before they found Ronnie/ Martin.

"He used to be world renowned plastic surgeon. Another victim of Adam." Atlas said. "Though from your perspective he might not look much like a victim."

It wasn't long before they found Ronnie/ Martin.

"He used to be world renowned plastic surgeon. Another victim of Adam." Atlas said. "Though from your perspective he might not look much like a victim."
"What are you kids doing here?!....you have to go back to the city and get to a safe distance....I dont want to hurt anyone" Stain said as he spoted then stepping out from a veachle.

"He coukd be a victim due to the adam...drug....how ever it is had to see him as a victim is he was altering other people for his pleasure..." Mira commented

"What are you kids doing here?!....you have to go back to the city and get to a safe distance....I dont want to hurt anyone" Stain said as he spoted then stepping out from a veachle.

"He coukd be a victim due to the adam...drug....how ever it is had to see him as a victim is he was altering other people for his pleasure..." Mira commented
"Just put this on." Peter said activating the device.

"Could be any number of reasons." Ben said. "He seems to be a perfectionist. But his definition of perfect has changed." Ben said as they came upon one of his "creations" the hair was half gone. The bottom lip was missing and the top was split grotesqurly. And the skin of the face. Stretched thin in all different directions. Sonic held back a gag at the sight.

"Just put this on." Peter said activating the device.

"Could be any number of reasons." Ben said. "He seems to be a perfectionist. But his definition of perfect has changed." Ben said as they came upon one of his "creations" the hair was half gone. The bottom lip was missing and the top was split grotesqurly. And the skin of the face. Stretched thin in all different directions. Sonic held back a gag at the sight.
"Are you sure this will work?....I don't know if I can risk it....risk the life of Clarissa...Caitlin....all the people in the city.....I need to end it and be safe..." He said pulling a gun from his pocket.

Mirajane gasped covering her mouth at the utter shock of seeing the creation. It was horable the poor person was no more, it was a monster.

"Are you sure this will work?....I don't know if I can risk it....risk the life of Clarissa...Caitlin....all the people in the city.....I need to end it and be safe..." He said pulling a gun from his pocket.

Mirajane gasped covering her mouth at the utter shock of seeing the creation. It was horable the poor person was no more, it was a monster.
"They're still in the city..." Peter said. Suddenly the man no longer had a gun in his hand. "Yeah gonna have to say hard pass on that."

"Oh boy." Ben said.

Last edited:
"They're still in the city..." Peter said. Suddenly the man no longer had a gun in his hand. "Yeah gonna have to say hard pass on that."
"But if this dosnt work?....its better if I just end it now...and stop the disaster that I am..." Stain said looking over surprised to see his gun gone.

"No Spidy is right you can't do that...just give it a try sir....you have nothing to loose right?!" Aqua said

Fine....activate the device..." Stain said sounding deleted

"But if this dosnt work?....its better if I just end it now...and stop the disaster that I am..." Stain said looking over surprised to see his gun gone.

"No Spidy is right you can't do that...just give it a try sir....you have nothing to loose right?!" Aqua said

Fine....activate the device..." Stain said sounding deleted
Peter activated the device placing it on his chest. "Alright now. We run." He said hopping back into the vehicle.

"Oh man." Ben said. He looked at the Omnitrix. "These people. These... Splicers. They're in the Omnitrix now. Along with whatever sonic is..."

Peter activated the device placing it on his chest. "Alright now. We run." He said hopping back into the vehicle.

"Oh man." Ben said. He looked at the Omnitrix. "These people. These... Splicers. They're in the Omnitrix now. Along with whatever sonic is..."
Aqua rushed into the car along with the other two Peter's as Stain ignited into flames. "Is He supose to do that?....." Aqua asked looking back as Stain yelled and the fire around him grew.

"What?...I thought the Omnitrix didn't scan genetic changes like them...." she said not really wanting to turn like those splicers

Aqua rushed into the car along with the other two Peter's as Stain ignited into flames. "Is He supose to do that?....." Aqua asked looking back as Stain yelled and the fire around him grew.

"What?...I thought the Omnitrix didn't scan genetic changes like them...." she said not really wanting to turn like those splicers
"Probably." The der Peter said driving off. "If they were put together in such a violent manner then their separation would be equally violent."

"Maybe the magic part of the Omnitrix bypasses that." He said. "It has several sub categories of splicer in there already. Guess I'll just call this the rapture playlist. Although sonic isn't from here he'll have to go somewhere else..." "My planet's called Mobius." Sonic said. "if that helps."

"Probably." The der Peter said driving off. "If they were put together in such a violent manner then their separation would be equally violent."

"Maybe the magic part of the Omnitrix bypasses that." He said. "It has several sub categories of splicer in there already. Guess I'll just call this the rapture playlist. Although sonic isn't from here he'll have to go somewhere else..." "My planet's called Mobius." Sonic said. "if that helps."
The fire around Stain expanded and expanded, growing enmensly. The man yelled in pain as the fire around him grew before a quickly getting sucked back in him.Everything was quite and still then suddenly Ronnie completely exploded.

Mira nodded as Ben explained, looking down at her own Omnitrix the sheer number of transformations this device held were overly fascinating to her and overwhelming.

The Spidermoblie protected them from the explosion

"General Eiling. We've had an unscheduled nuclear blast."

Ben started walking again.

The Spidermoblie protected them from the explosion

"General Eiling. We've had an unscheduled nuclear blast."

Ben started walking again.
Aqua watched the massive explosion end and started to clear as she snow or fall out started to fall from the sky. "Dose the Spidermoblie have a way to read if Mr.Stain survived this or if he and Ronnie split?..." she asked

"Deploy the rapid response team Sargent.....Bring me Firestorm..." the General said with a smirk

Mira followed after him, walking through this place was strange and gave her mix emotions. It was a place full of horrors but some passageway ways they passed were beyond beautiful with the light siginning through the ocean above them.

Aqua watched the massive explosion end and started to clear as she snow or fall out started to fall from the sky. "Dose the Spidermoblie have a way to read if Mr.Stain survived this or if he and Ronnie split?..." she asked

"Deploy the rapid response team Sargent.....Bring me Firestorm..." the General said with a smirk

Mira followed after him, walking through this place was strange and gave her mix emotions. It was a place full of horrors but some passageway ways they passed were beyond beautiful with the light siginning through the ocean above them.
"We can just go out and check. According the sensors there's no radiation."

The men deployed.

Ben and her spent a lot of time in these hallways. Just in between moments sitting and looking at the ocean outside. Sonic was less enthusiastic about being this deep underwater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back