• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Tomorrow morning, Jitters." He said.

"We're heading to Diablo Desert it looks like." Ben said.

Everyone stared at her. "Oh my... How amusing." Cassandra said. "Don't worry darlings. Many people have that reaction to me. Pay the little rascal no mind."
"I'll be there" Joe texted bad, letting out a big sight when he placed his phone away.

They all took a seat ready to continue to their next location.

Bette frowned "but she is not a human....humans don't look like her! I'm more human then she is"

"I'll be there" Joe texted bad, letting out a big sight when he placed his phone away.

They all took a seat ready to continue to their next location.

Bette frowned "but she is not a human....humans don't look like her! I'm more human then she is"
Peter and Aqua went to bug belly burger where they saw Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity.

He took off.

"Bette." The Doctor said. "Humans come in all shapes and sizes now." He said. "Just calm down."

Peter and Aqua went to bug belly burger where they saw Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity.

He took off.

"Bette." The Doctor said. "Humans come in all shapes and sizes now." He said. "Just calm down.
"Look Peter, Oliver and his friends are still in town..." Aqua whispered motioning over to them.

Erza leand back deciding to take a nap as he took off.

"Then it's just ridiculous she calling herself the last human then" she said to the doctor

"Look Peter, Oliver and his friends are still in town..." Aqua whispered motioning over to them.

Erza leand back deciding to take a nap as he took off.

"Then it's just ridiculous she calling herself the last human then" she said to the doctor
"I see that." Peter said. "Let's leave 'em alone. They don't recognize us."

Her nap was cut short by a lurch.

"Maybe." The Doctor said with a smile.

"I see that." Peter said. "Let's leave 'em alone. They don't recognize us."

Her nap was cut short by a lurch.

"Maybe." The Doctor said with a smile.
"Oh yea your right.." she said following Peter

Erza suddenly arose a sword appearing in her hand as she stood up looking around.

"It certainly is.." she said shaking her head. That Cassandra just didn't sit right to her.

"Oh yea your right.." she said following Peter

Erza suddenly arose a sword appearing in her hand as she stood up looking around.

"It certainly is.." she said shaking her head. That Cassandra just didn't sit right to her.
Peter went to the front to order his food.

They were caught in the middle of a horrible sandstorm.

"For now just don't start any fights." The Doctor said as a tree woman approached them. "A gift of peace in this time. I bring you a cutting of my grandfather." She said as they were handed a small tree twig in potted plant. The Doctor nodded reverently. Clearly this was a very thoughtful gift. "Right gifts uh... in return I bring you, air from my lungs." He said blowing some air onto the Lady Jabe. She shivered. "How intimate." She said. "There's more where that came from." The Doctor said seeming almost oblivious to Jabe's response.

Back at Fairy Tail they would soon be dealing with their own problems. With Erza gone Link had gone back to sparring on his own. He felt something. A dark presence. It felt familiar. At first he didn't think about it. On his way back to the guild he saw in the distance a terrifying sight. He ran over to the Guild. "EVERYONE WHO CAN FIGHT PREPARE YOURSELVES!" He yelled. Natsu got up. "You wanna fight me greeny. I'll take you... on..." He said running over to Link before stopping in his tracks as he saw what Link was looking at. There was an entire army of monsters headed toward them. Link recognized the monsters as Moblins, Bokoblins, Lizalfos, and Aralfos. Normally they were just wild monsters but they had dark energy emanating from them. Link pulled out a telescope and looked through it. His worst fear realized as he saw that leading them was a large malicious looking man.

1624159611381.png

Aqua followed suit and placed her order as well.

"Ben is it possible for you to land to get out of this storm?" Erza asked

(That whole scene of the Dr and the tree lady XD)
Bette frowned upset as she now just stood next to the Doctor. She stood there observing the Dr interact with the plant women, lifting and eye brow at the intersection.

Those at the guild got up and started to make their way outside the guild hall. They were all unsure what that hord of beings were that were making their way over to them. "What in the hell are those ugly things?..." Cana said taking a chug of her beer mug

Aqua followed suit and placed her order as well.

"Ben is it possible for you to land to get out of this storm?" Erza asked

(That whole scene of the Dr and the tree lady XD)
Bette frowned upset as she now just stood next to the Doctor. She stood there observing the Dr interact with the plant women, lifting and eye brow at the intersection.

Those at the guild got up and started to make their way outside the guild hall. They were all unsure what that hord of beings were that were making their way over to them. "What in the hell are those ugly things?..." Cana said taking a chug of her beer mug
"So what do we do now?" He asked.

"Landing is out only option? I can't manuver through this much longer." Upgrade said as he brought the plane down. "Everyone hold on tight."

She walked as the Doctor greeted the next guest. "Ah the Adherence of The Repeated Meme." He said. "I bring you air from my lungs." He breathed out heavily again. One of them held out a silver ball. "A gift of piece in all good faith." He said. "Thank you very much." The Doctor said.

Link took out his weapons. "Trouble." He said.

"So what do we do now?" He asked.

"Landing is out only option? I can't manuver through this much longer." Upgrade said as he brought the plane down. "Everyone hold on tight."

She walked as the Doctor greeted the next guest. "Ah the Adherence of The Repeated Meme." He said. "I bring you air from my lungs." He breathed out heavily again. One of them held out a silver ball. "A gift of piece in all good faith." He said. "Thank you very much." The Doctor said.

Link took out his weapons. "Trouble." He said.
"Well eat our meal,....we can go patrol...keep more cautious around Wells" Aqua said "or we can just go back home" she suggested

Everyone held on and braced themselves.

Bette just found the whole exchange of the doctors as a gift strange, she was more weird it out that the others were accepting of such a gift.

"Don't worry we got your back" Cana said chugging the beer before tossing the mug to the side and pulling out her cards. Others from the guild formed themselves around Link ready to fight.

"Well eat our meal,....we can go patrol...keep more cautious around Wells" Aqua said "or we can just go back home" she suggested

Everyone held on and braced themselves.

Bette just found the whole exchange of the doctors as a gift strange, she was more weird it out that the others were accepting of such a gift.

"Don't worry we got your back" Cana said chugging the beer before tossing the mug to the side and pulling out her cards. Others from the guild formed themselves around Link ready to fight.
"I wonder if we should call some backup." Peter said..

The plane shook and lurched as they found themselves caught in turbulent winds. Eventually it landed with a uncomfortable this and finally upgrade umerged from it appearing within the cockpit. "We'll have to wait out the storm." He said.

Cassandra went into a whole speech about how her parents died on that planet. Then she went into her own gifts. "A the last ostrich egg. It's said that the ostrich had a wingspan of 50 feet and good flare fire from it's nostrils.... Or was that my third husband?"

There was a voice. "Fairy Tail. You have someone I want. Give me the Hero Of Time! Or I will send my army to lay waste to your home!"

"I wonder if we should call some backup." Peter said..

The plane shook and lurched as they found themselves caught in turbulent winds. Eventually it landed with a uncomfortable this and finally upgrade umerged from it appearing within the cockpit. "We'll have to wait out the storm." He said.

Cassandra went into a whole speech about how her parents died on that planet. Then she went into her own gifts. "A the last ostrich egg. It's said that the ostrich had a wingspan of 50 feet and good flare fire from it's nostrils.... Or was that my third husband?"

There was a voice. "Fairy Tail. You have someone I want. Give me the Hero Of Time! Or I will send my army to lay waste to your home!"
"For the patrolling or our Wells issue?.." she whispered looking over to Oliver and his partners.

Once the plane reached the ground everyone could relax. "That is fine, it might be best if we wait this storm...safer for everyone" Mirajane agreed with the plan.

Bette gasped trying her best to hold back her tongue, the lies this trampoline women was saying.

"We don't know of any such hero, and even if we did why would we give them to you!" Gray shouted out

"For the patrolling or our Wells issue?.." she whispered looking over to Oliver and his partners.

Once the plane reached the ground everyone could relax. "That is fine, it might be best if we wait this storm...safer for everyone" Mirajane agreed with the plan.

Bette gasped trying her best to hold back her tongue, the lies this trampoline women was saying.

"We don't know of any such hero, and even if we did why would we give them to you!" Gray shouted out
"The Well's issue." He said.

Ben sat down with a yawn.

The Doctor laughed. "She's not lying per say. No one really knows what an Ostrich is anymore during this time."

"The one clad in green. He's who I want."

"The Well's issue." He said.

Ben sat down with a yawn.

The Doctor laughed. "She's not lying per say. No one really knows what an Ostrich is anymore during this time."

"The one clad in green. He's who I want."
"well we do have Yu to help us out now...but....do you think the arrow team would want to help us?" she said (okay I don't know why but I think it would be cute if they spoke in Japanese when they talk in secretively/ dont want others to know what they are talking about....only works if those "others" can speak the language XD. Also can see Aqua just speaking in Japanese when angry or upset....if she is upset with Peter she could just talk in the other languages she knows so he does not understand her....but then she would really need to be pissed off at Peter for that.)

"you are doing alright Ben?" Mira asked knowing that flying through took out a lot from him.

"dont tell you you really believe these lies she is spewing Doctor...I thought you were smarter then that"

"We ain't giving him to you!...he is a part of Fairy Tail, a part of our family" Lucy yelled out, getting a backed-up cheer from everyone behind her.

"well we do have Yu to help us out now...but....do you think the arrow team would want to help us?" she said (okay I don't know why but I think it would be cute if they spoke in Japanese when they talk in secretively/ dont want others to know what they are talking about....only works if those "others" can speak the language XD. Also can see Aqua just speaking in Japanese when angry or upset....if she is upset with Peter she could just talk in the other languages she knows so he does not understand her....but then she would really need to be pissed off at Peter for that.)

"you are doing alright Ben?" Mira asked knowing that flying through took out a lot from him.

"dont tell you you really believe these lies she is spewing Doctor...I thought you were smarter then that"

"We ain't giving him to you!...he is a part of Fairy Tail, a part of our family" Lucy yelled out, getting a backed-up cheer from everyone behind her.
"I don't think they really want to be here at all."

Ben nodded yeah.

"Well she's not lying. It's not a lie if you think you're telling the truth."

Link looked at them "don't speak for me. He wants me. He gets me."

"I don't think they really want to be here at all."

Ben nodded yeah.

"Well she's not lying. It's not a lie if you think you're telling the truth."

Link looked at them "don't speak for me. He wants me. He gets me."
"Your right...Caitlin and Cisco should be done with their analysis and they will be gone..." she commented

"Rest well Ben" she said giving him his space.

"Well true to a point....thinking in such way is not very smart.....and give people the wrong idea" Bette said.

"What the heck are you talking about Link?! Don't be an idiot!" Gray said "you can just go with that guy!" Lucy added.

"Your right...Caitlin and Cisco should be done with their analysis and they will be gone..." she commented

"Rest well Ben" she said giving him his space.

"Well true to a point....thinking in such way is not very smart.....and give people the wrong idea" Bette said.

"What the heck are you talking about Link?! Don't be an idiot!" Gray said "you can just go with that guy!" Lucy added.
"Maybe I should call Logan or some other hero." He said.

Ben dozed off.

"Can't correct them now. We'd look like the liars." He whispered.

Link looked at them. "Who said anything about going with him. This is what I born for. This is my destiny weather I love or die. This is what I'm meant to do." He drew his weapon.

"Maybe I should call Logan or some other hero." He said.

Ben dozed off.

"Can't correct them now. We'd look like the liars." He whispered.

Link looked at them. "Who said anything about going with him. This is what I born for. This is my destiny weather I love or die. This is what I'm meant to do." He drew his weapon.
"If you think it would be best then go for it, having more help might be better...." she said messing with the hair that flow over her shoulder. Wells sadly never sat well with her and now knowing that he might not be who he says he is had her more worried.

Everyone just waited out the storm, Juvia looking out hoping the storm will pass quickly.

Bette sighed "well I guess your right"

"Well you better not die, Erza will be beyond angry to losse her sparing partner." Gray added getting into a fighting stance.

"If you think it would be best then go for it, having more help might be better...." she said messing with the hair that flow over her shoulder. Wells sadly never sat well with her and now knowing that he might not be who he says he is had her more worried.

Everyone just waited out the storm, Juvia looking out hoping the storm will pass quickly.

Bette sighed "well I guess your right"

"Well you better not die, Erza will be beyond angry to losse her sparing partner." Gray added getting into a fighting stance.
He nodded.

Ben fell totally asleep

Link ran toward Ganondorf and their battle began as his army began to invade the tow.

He nodded.

Ben fell totally asleep

Link ran toward Ganondorf and their battle began as his army began to invade the tow.
"Well at least let's try and eat while we got the chance" Aqua commented

They let him rest as the storm continued outside. Juvia sighed looking away from the window as she hugged herself. Mira saw this as she stood up from were she sat next to her brother to talk to the blue haired women.

Those from the Fairy Tail group yelled out as they charged towards the upcoming hord

"Well at least let's try and eat while we got the chance" Aqua commented

They let him rest as the storm continued outside. Juvia sighed looking away from the window as she hugged herself. Mira saw this as she stood up from were she sat next to her brother to talk to the blue haired women.

Those from the Fairy Tail group yelled out as they charged towards the upcoming hord
Peter nodded as they're food was called

Elfman just watched.

Natsu bit into a fire Chu-Chu. "WHOA! ITS LIKE FIRE AND JELL-O AT THE SAME TIME!"

Peter nodded as they're food was called

Elfman just watched.

Natsu bit into a fire Chu-Chu. "WHOA! ITS LIKE FIRE AND JELL-O AT THE SAME TIME!"
Aqua picked up their tray and went of to a table with Peter to eat their meal.

Mira reinsured Juvia that they would find all of the dragon balls. They were all friends after all they would never let a friend down.

"Great...now focus flame brain!" Gray shouted that Natsu as he took out a whole group of the enemy horde sending flying like little icicles

Aqua picked up their tray and went of to a table with Peter to eat their meal.

Mira reinsured Juvia that they would find all of the dragon balls. They were all friends after all they would never let a friend down.

"Great...now focus flame brain!" Gray shouted that Natsu as he took out a whole group of the enemy horde sending flying like little icicles
At least the meal was good so there was something to be glad about today.

Ben woke us as the storm let up.

"I am focusing striptease." Natsu shot backm

At least the meal was good so there was something to be glad about today.

Ben woke us as the storm let up.

"I am focusing striptease." Natsu shot backm
With their meal enjoyed they left big belly burger. As they walked Aqua couldn't help but think about Wells.

All the others had fallen asleep.

"I am not a striptease!" Gray yelled back now down to just his boxers as he smashed his fists to the ground creating ice spikes.

With their meal enjoyed they left big belly burger. As they walked Aqua couldn't help but think about Wells.

All the others had fallen asleep.

"I am not a striptease!" Gray yelled back now down to just his boxers as he smashed his fists to the ground creating ice spikes.
"Hey we'll figure something out we always do." He said in Japanese.

He let them sleep and ventured off on his own. He opened the door to the plane quietly. Only Mira woke up.

There were too many of them even with the power afforded to them.

"Hey we'll figure something out we always do." He said in Japanese.

He let them sleep and ventured off on his own. He opened the door to the plane quietly. Only Mira woke up.

There were too many of them even with the power afforded to them.
"I know....its just I'm worried,...worried for Caitlin and Cisco..." she replied back in Japanese

Mirajane awoke to Ben steping out the door. She got up and walked out of the door, softly closing it behind her. "Ben? Were are you going?.." Mira said catching up to him.

Many of the Fairy tail members were starting to slow down, loosing their momentum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back