• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"yes exactly!... inducing this rage via the ocular nerve...now we just have to figure away how to one-stop him and two have a backup in case one of you three gets um....whammied...." Caitlin said
Peter looked at the elevator where Aqua had been. "I think maybe one of us already was." He said. "Anyway reflective lenses are a great way to not get whammied." Peter said.

Peter looked at the elevator where Aqua had been. "I think maybe one of us already was." He said. "Anyway reflective lenses are a great way to not get whammied." Peter said.
"no way you think Aqua?...." Cisco said finding it a bit hard to believe Aqua going all crazy angry "wait Peter, but doesn't Aqua have reflective lenses? if you suspect her of being whammied .....I really unsure about that word" she added looking back at Cisco before looking back at Peter " you think the lenses might have not worked?" Caitlin said "that or somehow got her goggles off " Cisco injected

"no way you think Aqua?...." Cisco said finding it a bit hard to believe Aqua going all crazy angry "wait Peter, but doesn't Aqua have reflective lenses? if you suspect her of being whammied .....I really unsure about that word" she added looking back at Cisco before looking back at Peter " you think the lenses might have not worked?" Caitlin said "that or somehow got her goggles off " Cisco injected
"No idea. But I better not let her out of my sight if she is whammied. Because of her powers it might just be hitting her slower." He said.

"No idea. But I better not let her out of my sight if she is whammied. Because of her powers it might just be hitting her slower." He said.
"I do think that might be for the best if you go out there and keep an eye on her.." Caitlin said. Caitlin was not 100% on Aqua's abilities as she refused for them to run any tests on her. However she was worried for Aqua and what she could do if she indeed has been whammied.

"I do think that might be for the best if you go out there and keep an eye on her.." Caitlin said. Caitlin was not 100% on Aqua's abilities as she refused for them to run any tests on her. However she was worried for Aqua and what she could do if she indeed has been whammied.
Peter ran off to find Aqua

Peter ran off to find Aqua
(I have to figure what will set off aqua to go crazy mad...also he should be in her hero costume right? oh she goes mad because people aren't following the rules...like a car is parked in a do not park sign and she just picks up the and tosses it....XD just kidding I don't know lol)

(I have to figure what will set off aqua to go crazy mad...also he should be in her hero costume right? oh she goes mad because people aren't following the rules...like a car is parked in a do not park sign and she just picks up the and tosses it....XD just kidding I don't know lol)
(She's resentful towards Peter right? A lot of pent up aggression there. He could easily be the final trigger, or even Eddy trying to get an anti them taskforce despite the good they've been doing)

(She's resentful towards Peter right? A lot of pent up aggression there. He could easily be the final trigger, or even Eddy trying to get an anti them taskforce despite the good they've been doing)
(well I guess maybe a bit of resentment in that she sees him as much of a better hero than she could ever be. But like she wants to go out there and be a hero and all but she always holds herself back as well, doesn't think of herself as that good....so I guess she could be jealous of his self-confidence? oh yea she could get mad at Eddy for trying to make the anti them taskforce. Angry for making it as they are doing good....but because of Prism she is just going to make things worse making Eddie idea for the task force more needed)

(well I guess maybe a bit of resentment in that she sees him as much of a better hero than she could ever be. But like she wants to go out there and be a hero and all but she always holds herself back as well, doesn't think of herself as that good....so I guess she could be jealous of his self-confidence? oh yea she could get mad at Eddy for trying to make the anti them taskforce. Angry for making it as they are doing good....but because of Prism she is just going to make things worse making Eddie idea for the task force more needed)
(You mean Rainbow Raider. And I think the resentment angle is great. It turns fro. Jealousy to paranoia that he and Barry just think they're better than her) Peter was still looking for her.

(You mean Rainbow Raider. And I think the resentment angle is great. It turns fro. Jealousy to paranoia that he and Barry just think they're better than her) Peter was still looking for her.
(he has two names? I think your right it is Rainbow Raider...think Cisco just calls him Prism anyways I really do like your idea of taking the resentment angle with turning her jealousy to paranoia and such)
Aqua was back in her hero outfit up on one of the roofs of a building starting out at the city

(he has two names? I think your right it is Rainbow Raider...think Cisco just calls him Prism anyways I really do like your idea of taking the resentment angle with turning her jealousy to paranoia and such)
Aqua was back in her hero outfit up on one of the roofs of a building starting out at the city
He landed next to her in a Spider-Like position. "Aqua you feeling okay?"

Aqua groan and turned to him "yes I am feeling okay..." she responded in a mocking tone "...why do you keep pestering me about it!" she said raising the tone of her voice
"You've been hit by Roy's whammy..." He said. "Come on we gotta take you back to STAR labs to see how we can cure it before it becomes a problem."

"You've been hit by Roy's whammy..." He said. "Come on we gotta take you back to STAR labs to see how we can cure it before it becomes a problem."
"Roy's what?...." she asked turning to look at him with confusion "On no, I am not going anywhere with you....let alone back to STAR Labs," She said taking a step away from him "I am not going to have them run tests on me.." she said looking Peter over frowning "become a problem? Oh because I managed to lose the baddie when I was out on my own? Because you think I am incapable of managing hero work out on my own I might have a problem now that needs to be cured?!"

"Roy's what?...." she asked turning to look at him with confusion "On no, I am not going anywhere with you....let alone back to STAR Labs," She said taking a step away from him "I am not going to have them run tests on me.." she said looking Peter over frowning "become a problem? Oh because I managed to lose the baddie when I was out on my own? Because you think I am incapable of managing hero work out on my own I might have a problem now that needs to be cured?!"
"The Meta who causes anger-" He stopped as she started going off on him. He looked sighed. "I'm sorry Aqua..." He said seriously. "But it wasn't a request. You're coming back to STAR labs with me one way or another."

"The Meta who causes anger-" He stopped as she started going off on him. He looked sighed. "I'm sorry Aqua..." He said seriously. "But it wasn't a request. You're coming back to STAR labs with me one way or another."
She took a few more steps back keeping her distance from him as she back off to the edge of the roof slightly looking back and then at him "And I said I will not be going anywhere with you, the only way you will drag me to your nerd lab is over my dead body..."

She took a few more steps back keeping her distance from him as she back off to the edge of the roof slightly looking back and then at him "And I said I will not be going anywhere with you, the only way you will drag me to your nerd lab is over my dead body..."
He sighed. "Aqua think about this."

"I don't think that." Peter said calmly.
"pff sure you dont" she said rolling her eyes, "you guys think I dont really matter, pushing me to the side, I'm completely useless to anyone ...I dont really know why I even bother to come along and you know you would have been better off if I just stayed back home"

"pff sure you dont" she said rolling her eyes, "you guys think I dont really matter, pushing me to the side, I'm completely useless to anyone ...I dont really know why I even bother to come along and you know you would have been better off if I just stayed back home"
Peter sighed. "I don't know how much of is real and how much is just the whammy. But you're coming with me. Right now." He said walking toward her.

Peter sighed. "I don't know how much of is real and how much is just the whammy. But you're coming with me. Right now." He said walking toward her.
As he walked closer Aqua took a step back falling back off the building a few feet down to grab on the reeling of a fire escape swinging herself around and launching herself to the next building landing on her feet she took off running.

As he walked closer Aqua took a step back falling back off the building a few feet down to grab on the reeling of a fire escape swinging herself around and launching herself to the next building landing on her feet she took off running.
"Crap. Aqua!" He ran over and leaped clear over to the next building chasing after her. He called STAR Labs. "Guy's Aqua's not herself. We need to figure out a way to undo this NOW!"

"Crap. Aqua!" He ran over and leaped clear over to the next building chasing after her. He called STAR Labs. "Guy's Aqua's not herself. We need to figure out a way to undo this NOW!"
"We think we might have an idea on how to reverse Roy's effect.....Cisco is working on it right now" Caitlin replied back

Aqua kept running ahead of Peter making her away across the tops of the buildings. As he drew closer she ran behind a structure completely blending into her surroundings.

"We think we might have an idea on how to reverse Roy's effect.....Cisco is working on it right now" Caitlin replied back

Aqua kept running ahead of Peter making her away across the tops of the buildings. As he drew closer she ran behind a structure completely blending into her surroundings.
"Colors... What about colors. If you flash the right combination of colors at the right intensity maybe it can.... Whoa." He looked around. "This is new. She's never done this before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back