• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
She gasped her eyes going wide as she feels strange her eyes following his and glowing red as well. She closed her eyes pushing the man away from her.
He escaped and it wasn't long before she found herself back at STAR labs. Peter had not yet returned.

He escaped and it wasn't long before she found herself back at STAR labs. Peter had not yet returned.
When she opened her eyes and looked around, he was gone. Not being able to catch him then and there really angred her. As she would normally be a bit annoyed she would take it as a learning experience and know she would catch the bady next time. She made her way back to STAR labs expecting to see Peter back. She frowned folding her arms annoyed that he was taking so long more so upset to not know if he was safe or not with that Arrow guy. Frustrated she turned her dial on her image inducer back to normal human version and started to make her way out of the building
(So trying to figure out hous she woukd show aggression. So things that would not normally bug her or think is a bit funny woukd annoy her and anger her now?)

When she opened her eyes and looked around, he was gone. Not being able to catch him then and there really angred her. As she would normally be a bit annoyed she would take it as a learning experience and know she would catch the bady next time. She made her way back to STAR labs expecting to see Peter back. She frowned folding her arms annoyed that he was taking so long more so upset to not know if he was safe or not with that Arrow guy. Frustrated she turned her dial on her image inducer back to normal human version and started to make her way out of the building
(So trying to figure out hous she woukd show aggression. So things that would not normally bug her or think is a bit funny woukd annoy her and anger her now?)
As she reached the elevator he stepped out. "Hey we have a name." He said. "For the Meta."

Well Eddie's tryin to put together a task force to stop us "unknowns" Iris has convinced that if we are real we're dangerous."
"stop us?...trying to stop you and Barry more likely..." she said with a dislike tone in her voice "I really don't excite here..." she said under her breath folding her arms and looking away. "wait!...why does he think we are dangerous?" Aqua said unfolding her arms as her voice raised a little higher "Iris has practically said nothing but nice things about you two, cooling you guys a beacon of hope and heroes....you...you guys have done nothing but help this ungrateful city and Eddie has the nerve to go out and say we ....you guys are dangerous?!"

"stop us?...trying to stop you and Barry more likely..." she said with a dislike tone in her voice "I really don't excite here..." she said under her breath folding her arms and looking away. "wait!...why does he think we are dangerous?" Aqua said unfolding her arms as her voice raised a little higher "Iris has practically said nothing but nice things about you two, cooling you guys a beacon of hope and heroes....you...you guys have done nothing but help this ungrateful city and Eddie has the nerve to go out and say we ....you guys are dangerous?!"
"Okay Aqua you're getting mad and being supportive. I'm getting mixed signals here. What's going on?" He asked.

"Okay Aqua you're getting mad and being supportive. I'm getting mixed signals here. What's going on?" He asked.
"I dont know....I ahhh" she yelled frustrated holding her head "nothing is going on...okay!...I just need some air" she said storming out of STAR labs once it reached the bottom floor.

"I dont know....I ahhh" she yelled frustrated holding her head "nothing is going on...okay!...I just need some air" she said storming out of STAR labs once it reached the bottom floor.
Peter walked back to the Cortex. "So Mr. Roy Bivilo." Peter said. "I'm sure I could give some explanation of his powers but I think Doctor Snow will be much more capable for now." He said.

Peter walked back to the Cortex. "So Mr. Roy Bivilo." Peter said. "I'm sure I could give some explanation of his powers but I think Doctor Snow will be much more capable for now." He said.
"oh yes, so from what we have been seeing from Mr. Bivilo's victims is that they all have been showing signs of anger, hate, and aggression." she said taking out a flash drive "now I was able to receive a copy of the cat scans form the victims of Bivilo from detective West" she placed them on the computer and pulled up the scans "so you can see that even though they were out of Bivilo's control they were still their brains were still showing signs of being overwhelmed. Especially if you see the area that controls executive function, the part of the brain where it stops people from doing random and potentially destructive things seems to get blocked. Thus the victims had no self-control, just going into a frantic frenzy of anger with no rational thinking...they all seem to lose who they are and just become a ball of hate taking it out on everyone and everything around them."

"oh yes, so from what we have been seeing from Mr. Bivilo's victims is that they all have been showing signs of anger, hate, and aggression." she said taking out a flash drive "now I was able to receive a copy of the cat scans form the victims of Bivilo from detective West" she placed them on the computer and pulled up the scans "so you can see that even though they were out of Bivilo's control they were still their brains were still showing signs of being overwhelmed. Especially if you see the area that controls executive function, the part of the brain where it stops people from doing random and potentially destructive things seems to get blocked. Thus the victims had no self-control, just going into a frantic frenzy of anger with no rational thinking...they all seem to lose who they are and just become a ball of hate taking it out on everyone and everything around them."
"My theory is that eye contact is how he "whammies" them as Cisco so eloquently put it when we were going the data." Peter said.

"My theory is that eye contact is how he "whammies" them as Cisco so eloquently put it when we were going the data." Peter said.
"yes exactly!... inducing this rage via the ocular nerve...now we just have to figure away how to one-stop him and two have a backup in case one of you three gets um....whammied...." Caitlin said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back