• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(okay so had to bring these guys into the loop..also not sure how you want to split these guys up if the same as the anime with the addition of Pinto, Link and Ben split up with them? also should I still have Shou trap Erza in one of his cards?)
"No need to worry my love we will reach the top and be victorious for your friends" Juvia said to Pinto

The group left the room all making their way to the next levels of the tower. The question was brought up by Lucy oh how Erza new the group that had attacked her and why it was all connected to this place. Erza figured she should just go ahead and let them. If her fate was to die at the tower of Heaven she should as well let them know her story. (que in Erza's childhood back story*****)

As they reached the next level they were meet with Shou, he looked pretty beat up and was wrapped up in bandges (we can only wonder by whom). "Sister!..why are you spitting out LIES!"

"SHOU!" Erza gasped hoping he would have just stay out of their way.

"Why!?...Why are you lieing to them like that?...you think that just making yourself the victom in all this you will get sympathy from your so called friends?! TELL THEM THE TRUTH!" Shou shouted
(Don't worry. Just pick someone to fight Pinto. I have another thing in mind entirely for Ben) Pinto looked at Shoue. "Hey I remember you." He said. "You wanna go a second round?"

(Don't worry. Just pick someone to fight Pinto. I have another thing in mind entirely for Ben) Pinto looked at Shoue. "Hey I remember you." He said. "You wanna go a second round?"
"YOU!" Shou shouted as he jumped back as he saw Pinto "I...I...will stop you!....and take Erza to Jelall" he said holding out cards in his hands as he shook in fear. "I didnt spend all this time helping him build this tower for you to say all these lies about what happened Erza!...you expect me to actually belive what you say and distrust what Jelall was saying all these years?" They could tell Shou was having a mental brake down as he stood there cards in hand in the line between attacking them or not (and trufully just getting his butt kicked once more if he did..)

"YOU!" Shou shouted as he jumped back as he saw Pinto "I...I...will stop you!....and take Erza to Jelall" he said holding out cards in his hands as he shook in fear. "I didnt spend all this time helping him build this tower for you to say all these lies about what happened Erza!...you expect me to actually belive what you say and distrust what Jelall was saying all these years?" They could tell Shou was having a mental brake down as he stood there cards in hand in the line between attacking them or not (and trufully just getting his butt kicked once more if he did..)
"Clearly she doesn't wanna go to Jelall." Pinto said. "You sure you wanna do this? It didn't end well for you last time."

"Clearly she doesn't wanna go to Jelall." Pinto said. "You sure you wanna do this? It didn't end well for you last time."
"Shou please...you have to calm down....im sorry for how it happened...but my story is true.." Erza spoke to Shou afraid he would do something drastic and get himself badly hurt once more.

"I know it didn't end well last time but I just can't run away from this. I have been given a second oprotunaty and I will not give it up, I have to stop Jelall and put an end to this once and for all..." Erza said.

"I am glad to hear that you will be staying and fighing..." a voice could be heard around them "and im sorry if its a shock shou but Erza is telling the truth...Jelall had been lieing to us this whole time.." Simon said apearing from the shadows.

"Shou please...you have to calm down....im sorry for how it happened...but my story is true.." Erza spoke to Shou afraid he would do something drastic and get himself badly hurt once more.

"I know it didn't end well last time but I just can't run away from this. I have been given a second oprotunaty and I will not give it up, I have to stop Jelall and put an end to this once and for all..." Erza said.

"I am glad to hear that you will be staying and fighing..." a voice could be heard around them "and im sorry if its a shock shou but Erza is telling the truth...Jelall had been lieing to us this whole time.." Simon said apearing from the shadows.
Pinto looked over at the new comer. He lowered his raised fists. "So... We friend now?" He asked.

(Replies will be slow. 1. I'm at work. 2. I just got the second covid shot and I'm feeling the side effects hard)

Pinto looked over at the new comer. He lowered his raised fists. "So... We friend now?" He asked.

(Replies will be slow. 1. I'm at work. 2. I just got the second covid shot and I'm feeling the side effects hard)
(and that is fine you know I dont mind if the replies are slow or something comes up ^-^ Oh guezz make sure to take it slow and dont over do anything. I know that second covid shot is harsh >< I should get mine next week so I will be filling it too ><)

"I have always been...I had to make sure to put up the act...I hoped you would have followed Erza and I was right... However..." Simon looked over to Ben "the fighting might have gotten a bit carried away at a point..."

"I dont understand why you would do this?!" Shou said "you were lieing to me all these years too!" he said looking away tears in his eyes.

"I am so sorry..." Simon said walking over to Shou placing his hand on his shoulder " Jelall has had you all under a spell for years and I couldnt convince any of you other wise....So I just had to play along with it until the time was right..."

"so you knew this whole time?..." Erza asked as Simon turned to her and nodded "I have always belived in you Erza" he replied. Erza gently smiled going over to him and hugging him "thank you" she said as he returned the hug. The over all supost she was resiving from everyone was giving her confadace, she had to go through with this and she had to be victorios.

"I have been waiting for this excat moment for years, with all you powerful wizards working together we will be able to take down Jelall" Simon said.

(and that is fine you know I dont mind if the replies are slow or something comes up ^-^ Oh guezz make sure to take it slow and dont over do anything. I know that second covid shot is harsh >< I should get mine next week so I will be filling it too ><)

"I have always been...I had to make sure to put up the act...I hoped you would have followed Erza and I was right... However..." Simon looked over to Ben "the fighting might have gotten a bit carried away at a point..."

"I dont understand why you would do this?!" Shou said "you were lieing to me all these years too!" he said looking away tears in his eyes.

"I am so sorry..." Simon said walking over to Shou placing his hand on his shoulder " Jelall has had you all under a spell for years and I couldnt convince any of you other wise....So I just had to play along with it until the time was right..."

"so you knew this whole time?..." Erza asked as Simon turned to her and nodded "I have always belived in you Erza" he replied. Erza gently smiled going over to him and hugging him "thank you" she said as he returned the hug. The over all supost she was resiving from everyone was giving her confadace, she had to go through with this and she had to be victorios.

"I have been waiting for this excat moment for years, with all you powerful wizards working together we will be able to take down Jelall" Simon said.
Ben looked at him. "Don't look at me. Pinto's the one who beat everyone up." He said.

Pinto was concerned about something else it was finally clicking. "Hey. Has there been a woman around lately. One who would have come only a few weeks or so ago. Blue skin, white hair." He said. (He's talking about Towa)

Ben looked at him. "Don't look at me. Pinto's the one who beat everyone up." He said.

Pinto was concerned about something else it was finally clicking. "Hey. Has there been a woman around lately. One who would have come only a few weeks or so ago. Blue skin, white hair." He said. (He's talking about Towa)
Simon turned to Pinto "yes actually....she been hanging around Jelall...I believe he name is Towa.." he replied.

Simon turned to Pinto "yes actually....she been hanging around Jelall...I believe he name is Towa.." he replied.
Pinto went wide eyed. For the first time since anyone had met him (which to be fair was only a month or so) Pinto looked afraid.

Pinto went wide eyed. For the first time since anyone had met him (which to be fair was only a month or so) Pinto looked afraid.
Everyone of these new friends of Erza imited strong powerful energy but Pinto had a whole diffrent feeling to him. And seeing such a look to his face brought a sense of fear for everyone's safety "I had a bad feeling about that women...but that bad?..."

"Pinto my dear....you know of this women?" Juvia asked

"Yea Pinto?...that look your giving out is really freaking me out" Gray added

Everyone of these new friends of Erza imited strong powerful energy but Pinto had a whole diffrent feeling to him. And seeing such a look to his face brought a sense of fear for everyone's safety "I had a bad feeling about that women...but that bad?..."

"Pinto my dear....you know of this women?" Juvia asked

"Yea Pinto?...that look your giving out is really freaking me out" Gray added
"She had the power to make people stronger. Exponentially stronger. I've fought her through the whole of time and space in my universe before the world's came together. She lusts for three things. Power, Knowledge, and Control." He paused. "Well four things. She also really want to kill me."

"She had the power to make people stronger. Exponentially stronger. I've fought her through the whole of time and space in my universe before the world's came together. She lusts for three things. Power, Knowledge, and Control." He paused. "Well four things. She also really want to kill me."
(I figured out what Pinto would look like)

"then that explained the randomly powered up those baddies had eairlier" Lucy replied

"we will have to keep at high alert then if this women is working along with Jelall..." Erza said as they continued to make their way up the tower.

Hearing that this women wanted to kill her belovid Pinto angered Juvia
(I figured out what Pinto would look like)
(oh nice)

"then that explained the randomly powered up those baddies had eairlier" Lucy replied

"we will have to keep at high alert then if this women is working along with Jelall..." Erza said as they continued to make their way up the tower.

(oh nice)
(so he would obviously look like a Saiyan but his eyes would more like Goku's than your average saiyan, still angular but a little softer and rounder than Vegeta's and others, he would have spikey hair similar to Kirashima's from my hero but it would black. Then his clothes would look a lot like Goku's but without the undershirt and instead of having the japanese symbol for turtle in the chest the symbol would be for friendship, although of you so wish I wouldn't mind seeing another version of his clothing with the fairy tail symbol instead, and his eyes would also be the standard black for Saiyans)

(so he would obviously look like a Saiyan but his eyes would more like Goku's than your average saiyan, still angular but a little softer and rounder than Vegeta's and others, he would have spikey hair similar to Kirashima's from my hero but it would black. Then his clothes would look a lot like Goku's but without the undershirt and instead of having the japanese symbol for turtle in the chest the symbol would be for friendship, although of you so wish I wouldn't mind seeing another version of his clothing with the fairy tail symbol instead, and his eyes would also be the standard black for Saiyans)
(I likes ^-^ I would be a bit of a challange because I dont tend to draw muscular people....but I would give it my all and well like always ask for your opinion on changes and such of course before finalizing it. Any particular stance?)

"we will have to keep at high alert then if this women is working along with Jellal..." Erza said as they continued to make their way up the tower.

(oh nice)
Pinto looked around. "Alright. Keep your guard up." He said. "If towa is involved we need an edge." He took out more potara earings and gave to every single person in the room. Except for Shou and Simon he was unsure if he could trust them yet.

Pinto looked around. "Alright. Keep your guard up." He said. "If towa is involved we need an edge." He took out more potara earings and gave to every single person in the room. Except for Shou and Simon he was unsure if he could trust them yet.
Everyone agreed to be on alert and prpare them selfs for a fight. They accepted the potara earings some were intreged others were unsure about them (I know who Juvia would love to murge with 🤣).

"My...my, my....just look at you all quite the number of players we have on the board today" A voice rainged around them as they entered quit a dark hallway, lighted by red lighted eyes from the carvings on the walls. "I welcome you all to the tower of heaven, I am Jelall the ruler of this wonderful tower.....And I am quite delited you have all made this trip to come see me" the voice rang out as he chuckled "Now what do you say....should we play a round of Heaven's game?" Jelalls voice asked.

Everyone agreed to be on alert and prpare them selfs for a fight. They accepted the potara earings some were intreged others were unsure about them (I know who Juvia would love to murge with 🤣).

"My...my, my....just look at you all quite the number of players we have on the board today" A voice rainged around them as they entered quit a dark hallway, lighted by red lighted eyes from the carvings on the walls. "I welcome you all to the tower of heaven, I am Jelall the ruler of this wonderful tower.....And I am quite delited you have all made this trip to come see me" the voice rang out as he chuckled "Now what do you say....should we play a round of Heaven's game?" Jelalls voice asked.
Pinto looked around. "Big words. You should know that Towa isn't someone you can trust." He said.

"I don't think he cares." Ben said as he pocketed his earing. "You wanna play a game Jelall?" Ben asked looking around. "Here's one. It's called stop the tetramand!" He slammed down on the Omnitrix and transformed. "Four arms!"

The next day Peter awoke and went out to jitters for morning coffee. He looked at Iris' blog. It had grown from the streak to the Flash fastest man alive and The Spectacular Spider-Man. Peter would have preferred amazing but he could live with spectacular. He was a little sad to see Octimaid wasn't mentioned anywhere.

(Do you think it would be unsafe to feed the chocolate pokemon treats to the dog like pokemon?)

Pinto looked around. "Big words. You should know that Towa isn't someone you can trust." He said.

"I don't think he cares." Ben said as he pocketed his earing. "You wanna play a game Jelall?" Ben asked looking around. "Here's one. It's called stop the tetramand!" He slammed down on the Omnitrix and transformed. "Four arms!"

The next day Peter awoke and went out to jitters for morning coffee. He looked at Iris' blog. It had grown from the streak to the Flash fastest man alive and The Spectacular Spider-Man. Peter would have preferred amazing but he could live with spectacular. He was a little sad to see Octimaid wasn't mentioned anywhere.

(Do you think it would be unsafe to feed the chocolate pokemon treats to the dog like pokemon?)
"oh how presious....now we dont want to get ahead of ourselves....I do have to let you know all the rules..." he smirked. "....And dont worry they are quite simple for my mind challange players....but I wish to use Erza as the sacrafice to my ceramony to resurect our dear load Zeref. If I succeed the gates of heaven will open, crowning my victory...however if you can manage to find a way to stop me you will be the winners of the game. I do see two of my own payers had join the aposing team....sad really...that would just leave me with a mear to others...however.....Naturally to make things much more intrasting, I have inlisted three aditional knights to fight in my behaf. The only way you could even come close to getting to me is if you can defeat them all.....simple enough no?" he said. "oh...of couse...one aditional thing to add to this...the Magic Council has the satellite square focused directly over the tower, and its highly likly they will attack....you see at this very monent they are voting if they should fire the Etherion blast,....and...well there is no telling how much time is left...so you all better hurry. Because if the Etherion blast is fired...complete inaulation will be upond us and well their wount be any winners after that....GAME OVER....and that just wount be any fun now would it..."

Jitters was as busy as always in the mornings people waiting in line for their morning coffee before work as the morning crew worked along to get everyones order out.

Aqua had awoke to an empty apartment, fixing herself a cup of tea she made her way up to the roof of the apartment. If she didnt find herself working a Jitters or doing anything in the morning she would make her way up there and sit for a bit. She scrolled through her phone, a smile apearing on her face seeing the update on Iris' blog. She was glad to see she had finally changed Spidys name from The Crawler to Spider-Man, as well The Streak was now the Flash. She placed her phone in her pocket as she took another sip of her tea as she watched the city below her, her legs moving back and foward as she sat on the ledge.

(well I think if we see the biology of the pokemon to be close to those animals the resemble to the real world then I would say yes chocolate would be unsafe. As well the percentage of coco within the chocolate along with size of the animal and the amout of chocolate will be anything from just a tummy ache and dyaria to death)

"oh how presious....now we dont want to get ahead of ourselves....I do have to let you know all the rules..." he smirked. "....And dont worry they are quite simple for my mind challange players....but I wish to use Erza as the sacrafice to my ceramony to resurect our dear load Zeref. If I succeed the gates of heaven will open, crowning my victory...however if you can manage to find a way to stop me you will be the winners of the game. I do see two of my own payers had join the aposing team....sad really...that would just leave me with a mear to others...however.....Naturally to make things much more intrasting, I have inlisted three aditional knights to fight in my behaf. The only way you could even come close to getting to me is if you can defeat them all.....simple enough no?" he said. "oh...of couse...one aditional thing to add to this...the Magic Council has the satellite square focused directly over the tower, and its highly likly they will attack....you see at this very monent they are voting if they should fire the Etherion blast,....and...well there is no telling how much time is left...so you all better hurry. Because if the Etherion blast is fired...complete inaulation will be upond us and well their wount be any winners after that....GAME OVER....and that just wount be any fun now would it..."

Jitters was as busy as always in the mornings people waiting in line for their morning coffee before work as the morning crew worked along to get everyones order out.

Aqua had awoke to an empty apartment, fixing herself a cup of tea she made her way up to the roof of the apartment. If she didnt find herself working a Jitters or doing anything in the morning she would make her way up there and sit for a bit. She scrolled through her phone, a smile apearing on her face seeing the update on Iris' blog. She was glad to see she had finally changed Spidys name from The Crawler to Spider-Man, as well The Streak was now the Flash. She placed her phone in her pocket as she took another sip of her tea as she watched the city below her, her legs moving back and foward as she sat on the ledge.

(well I think if we see the biology of the pokemon to be close to those animals the resemble to the real world then I would say yes chocolate would be unsafe. As well the percentage of coco within the chocolate along with size of the animal and the amout of chocolate will be anything from just a tummy ache and dyaria to death)
Pinto looked up. So they were all in danger of just dying anyway. "Some game." He commented.

Peter walked in and walked up to the counter. Where he bumped into a large black man. (Diggle in case you haven't watched Arrow either)

Pinto looked up. So they were all in danger of just dying anyway. "Some game." He commented.

Peter walked in and walked up to the counter. Where he bumped into a large black man. (Diggle in case you haven't watched Arrow either)
Jelall just laughed at the comment and the overall shocked atmosphere within the room. "Well let the game begin" He said before is voice faded along with the red eyes that had been watching them.

"I won't let him take you!!!" Shou yelled as he trapped Erza in his card and took off running, disappearing into the dark hall before anyone could do anything. (A way to get everyone separated into groups)

(I know of him but never got the chance to watch Arrow either. Just saw the Arrow characters when they come out in Flash 😅....im sorry) (could look up personality and such I you want me to play him..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back