• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
For some reason it bothered him to see Mirajane sad. "Only one thing for it." Ben said. "I'll have to fix it."

He looked at the picture. He read the headline. "Proof that the impossible is possible... Sounds like what Barry's been saying for years." He said. "Joe is not gonna be happy about this."
"Fix it?... Ben, you can't be thinking of going after the Phantom guild it would be suicide" she said worriedly

"He is going to be furious when he finds out about this.....He is very protective of Iris and finding out that she ran to danger to get this picture won't help at all.." she said

"Fix it?... Ben, you can't be thinking of going after the Phantom guild it would be suicide" she said worriedly

"He is going to be furious when he finds out about this.....He is very protective of Iris and finding out that she ran to danger to get this picture won't help at all.." she said
"Huh? Oh. No. Maybe tomorrow. I had another thing in mind." He said walking to the guild. "Oh man this is gonna leave me exhausted." He tapped his Omnitrix and slammed down on the core. "Clockwork!" He shouted. Junior looked at him. "A big clock? Lame." He said. Clockwork looked at him. "Think again Junior. Clockwork is one mean alien if you use him right. Or he could be the best repair man just you watch." He held out his hands and enveloped the Fairy Tail building in a green field. The metal rods began to remove themselves and disappear as the building began to rebuild itself. After about 20 minutes of hard strenuous work Clockwork had not only brought it back from the attack but he had gone so far as to make the building five years younger. In a flash of green light he turned back to normal and went on all fours panting and sweating.

"Well I'll cross that bridge tomorrow." He said with a yawn. Suddenly his phone off. It was Joe's ring tone. "Or tonight." He said taking out his phone. "Tonight is good too." He answered. "Heeeey Joe. How's it hanging?"

"Huh? Oh. No. Maybe tomorrow. I had another thing in mind." He said walking to the guild. "Oh man this is gonna leave me exhausted." He tapped his Omnitrix and slammed down on the core. "Clockwork!" He shouted. Junior looked at him. "A big clock? Lame." He said. Clockwork looked at him. "Think again Junior. Clockwork is one mean alien if you use him right. Or he could be the best repair man just you watch." He held out his hands and enveloped the Fairy Tail building in a green field. The metal rods began to remove themselves and disappear as the building began to rebuild itself. After about 20 minutes of hard strenuous work Clockwork had not only brought it back from the attack but he had gone so far as to make the building five years younger. In a flash of green light he turned back to normal and went on all fours panting and sweating.

"Well I'll cross that bridge tomorrow." He said with a yawn. Suddenly his phone off. It was Joe's ring tone. "Or tonight." He said taking out his phone. "Tonight is good too." He answered. "Heeeey Joe. How's it hanging?"
Mirajane held her hands together as she looked at the Guild attentively as Clockwork went to work.
"oh wow!...the guild looks amazing!" Lucy happily said as she looked up at the building amazed. "Great work Ben!" Erza said slapping Bens back when he transformed back. "BEN! oh my goodness! thank you so much!" Mirajane happily said pulling him into a tight hug "the guild looks better than before"

"I guess you're right.." Aqua said taking her phone back. She bites her lower nervously as Peter's phone went off, Joe had found out.
"What did I say, Parker?! I just found your image on Iris's Blog,....what did I say about you guys keeping a low profile?! and after what was going on there, what was Iris doing around an exploiting globe?!" Joe said in both an annoyed and angry tone.

Mirajane held her hands together as she looked at the Guild attentively as Clockwork went to work.
"oh wow!...the guild looks amazing!" Lucy happily said as she looked up at the building amazed. "Great work Ben!" Erza said slapping Bens back when he transformed back. "BEN! oh my goodness! thank you so much!" Mirajane happily said pulling him into a tight hug "the guild looks better than before"

"I guess you're right.." Aqua said taking her phone back. She bites her lower nervously as Peter's phone went off, Joe had found out.
"What did I say, Parker?! I just found your image on Iris's Blog,....what did I say about you guys keeping a low profile?! and after what was going on there, what was Iris doing around an exploiting globe?!" Joe said in both an annoyed and angry tone.
Due to the exhaustive work as Clockwork mixed with the sudden slap on the bag from Erza. Ben was quite out cold when Mirajane hugged him.

"I wasn't trying to be seen. I thought she had left. Look it wasn't supposed to go down the way it did. Doctor Octaviust was a cybernetics expert not a nuclear physicist. Something happened he didn't account for. When I grabbed him the claws or whatever were burning into his skin. I had to get him to a hospital I didn't have time to be secretive. Besides one clear picture can be written off as altered or photoshopped."

Last edited:
Due to the exhaustive work as Clockwork mixed with the sudden slap on the bag from Erza. Ben was quite out cold when Mirajane hugged him.

"I wasn't trying to be seen. I thought she had left. Look it wasn't supposed to go down the way it did. Doctor Octaviust was a cybernetics expert not a nuclear physicist. Something happened he didn't account for. When I grabbed him the claws or whatever were burning into his skin. I had to get him to a hospital I didn't have time to be secretive. Besides one clear picture can be written off as altered or photoshopped."
Mirajane gasped "oh no..." she said holding the passed out Ben "rebuilding the guild was a bit too much..." she said worriedly. Erza walked over and picked up Ben placing him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "You three...I mean five should go speak to the master...he is down at the basement with the others" Mirajane said quickly correcting herself when she noticed two people she had never had seen before doing a double-take when noticing Junior. The young boy looked so much like Ben. She sighs "the poor master has been in terrible spirits"
"Mirajane! come along we should get Ben to his place to rest" Erza called as Mirajane ran after Erza who had started to walk off.

Joe was angry that they did not make sure that Iris was far from the danger. Although it wasn't all their fault Iris knew better than to run towards danger. Joe sighed at his end "and you better hope those reading Iris blog think its altered or photoshopped...."

Mirajane gasped "oh no..." she said holding the passed out Ben "rebuilding the guild was a bit too much..." she said worriedly. Erza walked over and picked up Ben placing him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "You three...I mean five should go speak to the master...he is down at the basement with the others" Mirajane said quickly correcting herself when she noticed two people she had never had seen before doing a double-take when noticing Junior. The young boy looked so much like Ben. She sighs "the poor master has been in terrible spirits"
"Mirajane! come along we should get Ben to his place to rest" Erza called as Mirajane ran after Erza who had started to walk off.

Joe was angry that they did not make sure that Iris was far from the danger. Although it wasn't all their fault Iris knew better than to run towards danger. Joe sighed at his end "and you better hope those reading Iris blog think its altered or photoshopped...."
The others went into the guild.

"Already on it. Cisco, Caitlin, Barry, and I all commented anonymously saying the photos must he false. It's already gaining traction, but you know it'll take more than that to get her to give up."

The others went into the guild.

"Already on it. Cisco, Caitlin, Barry, and I all commented anonymously saying the photos must he false. It's already gaining traction, but you know it'll take more than that to get her to give up."
As they made their way down to the basement as not one inside of the guild had noticed that the building had been reconstructed. Everyone looked sad, defeated, drinking, and tending to their wounds. They walked towards master Makarov who had his back turn to them. As they got closer he turned around as happily looked at them "YO! what... what's up kids!" he greeted. His cheeks were rosy as he took another drink of his beer mug.

"I see, lets hope she actually believes in your anonymous comments because Iris seems very determined in this Blog of hers." Joe said with a mother sigh "...I do know she needs more to give up on this....I will speak with Barry once more, he has to speak to her. again about all this..."

As they made their way down to the basement as not one inside of the guild had noticed that the building had been reconstructed. Everyone looked sad, defeated, drinking, and tending to their wounds. They walked towards master Makarov who had his back turn to them. As they got closer he turned around as happily looked at them "YO! what... what's up kids!" he greeted. His cheeks were rosy as he took another drink of his beer mug.

"I see, lets hope she actually believes in your anonymous comments because Iris seems very determined in this Blog of hers." Joe said with a mother sigh "...I do know she needs more to give up on this....I will speak with Barry once more, he has to speak to her. again about all this..."
Junior looked at him. "Uh. Older me fixed your building or whatever." He said.

Ben woke up. (You can decide where he is and who's with him)

"You do that. I have feeling that we haven't seen the last of Doctor Octavius."

Junior looked at him. "Uh. Older me fixed your building or whatever." He said.

Ben woke up. (You can decide where he is and who's with him)

"You do that. I have feeling that we haven't seen the last of Doctor Octavius."
"look at you, Ben,...HA! You're a tiny kid....hehe what happened?" Makarov let out a hardy laugh "did you hear that every one little Ben here fixed the Guild!" the short man yelled getting a cheer from everyone. "what happened did using your powers make you a small kid?!" a man yelled from across the room as some laughing was heard throughout the basement.

Mirajane and Erza had made their way into the guild's dormitories. Erza ploping down the unconscious Ben on to his bed. "Strange pictures...his taste in decorating is unpleasing...." Erza said. "oh Erza, its like a famous hero from his home...Ben seems to be quite a fan of this sumo man..." Mirajane replied as she settles Ben on his Ben making him comfortable. "I...see...I am off back to the guild I do need to make sure the others receive their punishment by the master for what they did,...Tell Ben he is still to be punished when he awakes..." Erza said leaving the room. "oh Erza, everything worked out, in the end,..." Mirajane said as Erza frowned and left the room.

"oh Ben you awake...how are you feeling?" Mirajane asked with a smile

"you believe that this Doctor Octavius will become a problem?" Joe asked

"look at you, Ben,...HA! You're a tiny kid....hehe what happened?" Makarov let out a hardy laugh "did you hear that every one little Ben here fixed the Guild!" the short man yelled getting a cheer from everyone. "what happened did using your powers make you a small kid?!" a man yelled from across the room as some laughing was heard throughout the basement.

Mirajane and Erza had made their way into the guild's dormitories. Erza ploping down the unconscious Ben on to his bed. "Strange pictures...his taste in decorating is unpleasing...." Erza said. "oh Erza, its like a famous hero from his home...Ben seems to be quite a fan of this sumo man..." Mirajane replied as she settles Ben on his Ben making him comfortable. "I...see...I am off back to the guild I do need to make sure the others receive their punishment by the master for what they did,...Tell Ben he is still to be punished when he awakes..." Erza said leaving the room. "oh Erza, everything worked out, in the end,..." Mirajane said as Erza frowned and left the room.

"oh Ben you awake...how are you feeling?" Mirajane asked with a smile

"you believe that this Doctor Octavius will become a problem?" Joe asked
"No I'm not the Ben your thinking of!" He yelled. "I..." Grey stepped forward. "ALL OF YOU SHUT IT AND LISTEN! We've got some new friends. This is Junior. He's an alternate version for Ben. And this is Link. He's a good fighter but he doesn't talk much.

He sat up. "Like a tetramand punched me in the back of the head." He said rubbing his head. "Using Clockwork like that is draining." He looked at noticed who it was in his room. "Waah!" He jumped out only to lose his balance and fall foward on his face.

"He used a neural inhibitor chip on his neck to keep the arms in check to keep its motor functionality in his total control. It looked like it had been fried by the energy spike." Peter said forgetting that neural inhibitor plus motor functionality might confuse poor old Joe.

"No I'm not the Ben your thinking of!" He yelled. "I..." Grey stepped forward. "ALL OF YOU SHUT IT AND LISTEN! We've got some new friends. This is Junior. He's an alternate version for Ben. And this is Link. He's a good fighter but he doesn't talk much.

He sat up. "Like a tetramand punched me in the back of the head." He said rubbing his head. "Using Clockwork like that is draining." He looked at noticed who it was in his room. "Waah!" He jumped out only to lose his balance and fall foward on his face.

"He used a neural inhibitor chip on his neck to keep the arms in check to keep its motor functionality in his total control. It looked like it had been fried by the energy spike." Peter said forgetting that neural inhibitor plus motor functionality might confuse poor old Joe.
The room becomes dead quiet as Gray yelled out for everyone to shut it. Everyone cheered and welcomed Link and Junior and Gray introduced them. "nice introduction Gray but it seems more than half of the guild are drunk" Lucy commented. Erza walked down the steps and quietly looked around the basement she was glad to see no one was deadly injured but discussed everyone was just sitting around drinking.

"Like a what?...I don't believe I know what that is..." Mirajane softly spoke, unsure what a tetramand was. "you shouldn't have troubled yourself in using up your power in such a way..." Mirajane added. She gasped and quickly stood up as Ben tompled over face-first to the floor. "Oh my goodness Ben!" Mirajane rushed over kneeling next to him and helping him sit up "are you alright?"

Joe listens but the boy completely lost him "He used his what... on the what?..." he asked not understanding what Peter had really said. "I am not sure what you said, just make sure you three keep an eye on Doctor Octavius and make sure he doesn't try and destroy the city..." Joe said "Ill see you at the CCPD" Joe added before hanging up.

Last edited:
The room becomes dead quiet as Gray yelled out for everyone to shut it. Everyone cheered and welcomed Link and Junior and Gray introduced them. "nice introduction Gray but it seems more than half of the guild are drunk" Lucy commented. Erza walked down the steps and quietly looked around the basement she was glad to see no one was deadly injured but discussed everyone was just sitting around drinking.

"Like a what?...I don't believe I know what that is..." Mirajane softly spoke, unsure what a tetramand was. "you shouldn't have troubled yourself in using up your power in such a way..." Mirajane added. She gasped and quickly stood up as Ben tompled over face-first to the floor. "Oh my goodness Ben!" Mirajane rushed over kneeling next to him and helping him sit up "are you alright?"

Joe listens but the boy completely lost him "He used his what... on the what?..." he asked not understanding what Peter had really said. "I am not sure what you said, just make sure you three keep an eye on Doctor Octavius and make sure he doesn't try and destroy the city..." Joe said "Ill see you at the CCPD" Joe added before hanging up.
"I see that." Grey said.

Ben sighed as she helped him up. "Ow..." He said running his head

Peter sat next to Aqua with a yawn.

"I see that." Grey said.

Ben sighed as she helped him up. "Ow..." He said running his head

Peter sat next to Aqua with a yawn.
"so did you kids managed to finish the job?..." Makarov asked taking another swig of his drink

"you should get some rest Ben" Mirajane said leading him back to his bed "I could bring you something to eat or one of your smoothies you showed me to make they have become quite popular with the others at the guild.." she said

Aqua leaned her head against his shoulder as Peter sat next down next to her "you should go to bed"

"so did you kids managed to finish the job?..." Makarov asked taking another swig of his drink

"you should get some rest Ben" Mirajane said leading him back to his bed "I could bring you something to eat or one of your smoothies you showed me to make they have become quite popular with the others at the guild.." she said

Aqua leaned her head against his shoulder as Peter sat next down next to her "you should go to bed"
Link looked at him. "The village is safe if that's what you mean."

He rubbed his head. "I'll be fine." He said. "Instead why don't you tell me about the guild that destroyed our building. And we haven't retaliated."

"Maybe in a bit. I need to research something." He said.

Link looked at him. "The village is safe if that's what you mean."

He rubbed his head. "I'll be fine." He said. "Instead why don't you tell me about the guild that destroyed our building. And we haven't retaliated."

"Maybe in a bit. I need to research something." He said.
"oh....good, good....." Makarov said with a nod taking a sip of his drink once more.
"master,....aren't you forgetting something?...they are to be punished after what they had done..." Erza said angrily

"oh alright," Mirajane said taking a seat on the chair next to his bed "the Phantom Lord is quite a large guild and one of the strongest guilds in Earthland. The Phantom Lord guild and ours have had a very long hatred and rivalry with each other ever since Makarov and their master had a huge fight and our master came out as the victor...."Mirajane replied "but there is nothing we can do....conflict between the guilds is strictly forbid by the council..." she added.

"is it research on Doctor Octaviust?" she asked

"oh....good, good....." Makarov said with a nod taking a sip of his drink once more.
"master,....aren't you forgetting something?...they are to be punished after what they had done..." Erza said angrily

"oh alright," Mirajane said taking a seat on the chair next to his bed "the Phantom Lord is quite a large guild and one of the strongest guilds in Earthland. The Phantom Lord guild and ours have had a very long hatred and rivalry with each other ever since Makarov and their master had a huge fight and our master came out as the victor...."Mirajane replied "but there is nothing we can do....conflict between the guilds is strictly forbid by the council..." she added.

"is it research on Doctor Octaviust?" she asked
Link and Junior looked at eachother. They started walking away.

"They attacked out building. Sounds like conflict to me." He said. "Well nothing to do but see what happens I guess."

Before she finished speaking his head was lulled back. He was asleep.

Link and Junior looked at eachother. They started walking away.

"They attacked out building. Sounds like conflict to me." He said. "Well nothing to do but see what happens I guess."

Before she finished speaking his head was lulled back. He was asleep.
The master looked over at Lucy, Gray, and Natsu. They looked back at him with fear and Lucy freaking out the most. He pointed them on the head with his staff. "also you not allowed to take any job requests for a while" he added with a drunken giggle before taking a large gulp of his drink.
Lucy almost faints from expecting something worse and freaking out her whole way back. Erza was not pleased with the master's decision of letting them off the hook. Erza folded her arms and sighed with frustration turning away to see Link and Junior walking away "where are you two wondering off too?"

"I know it does Ben, but it just doesn't matter.... the master is angry but has decided to do nothing .....thus we will just respect his decision..." Mirajane replied.

Aqua leans off Peter's shoulder after not hearing a response looking at passed out Peter. She quietly giggled seeing that he had quickly fallen asleep. Standing up she left the living room, returning with a fluffy blanket. Pulling him to his side she covered him with the blanket, kissing his cheek as she covered him.

The master looked over at Lucy, Gray, and Natsu. They looked back at him with fear and Lucy freaking out the most. He pointed them on the head with his staff. "also you not allowed to take any job requests for a while" he added with a drunken giggle before taking a large gulp of his drink.
Lucy almost faints from expecting something worse and freaking out her whole way back. Erza was not pleased with the master's decision of letting them off the hook. Erza folded her arms and sighed with frustration turning away to see Link and Junior walking away "where are you two wondering off too?"

"I know it does Ben, but it just doesn't matter.... the master is angry but has decided to do nothing .....thus we will just respect his decision..." Mirajane replied.

Aqua leans off Peter's shoulder after not hearing a response looking at passed out Peter. She quietly giggled seeing that he had quickly fallen asleep. Standing up she left the living room, returning with a fluffy blanket. Pulling him to his side she covered him with the blanket, kissing his cheek as she covered him.
"Out. We aren't part of this guild ergo we are not subject to it's rules." Link said.

"Fine. I'll let it slip since it was just the building. But if I find out they hurt someone all bets are off." He said seriously.

He got a call in the morning from Cisco. "Dude you need to go now there's a highway robbery." Barry was at Pete's house and suited him up in seconds then took him to the site of the attack that was about to happen. He threw him letting him swing. (captain cold. Finally one of my favorites)

"Out. We aren't part of this guild ergo we are not subject to it's rules." Link said.

"Fine. I'll let it slip since it was just the building. But if I find out they hurt someone all bets are off." He said seriously.

He got a call in the morning from Cisco. "Dude you need to go now there's a highway robbery." Barry was at Pete's house and suited him up in seconds then took him to the site of the attack that was about to happen. He threw him letting him swing. (captain cold. Finally one of my favorites)
"well dont stray to far and keep an eye on Junior then, dont think Ben would aprishate if he wandered off alone," Erza said

"let's just hope it doesn't go down to that..."Mirajane replied really hoping the attack was just to mess and scare them and that they would not hurt anyone.

As Aqua walked into the living room in the morning she did not see anyone just felt a large gust of wind as the blanket fell to the ground.
(lol Captain cold, like him too)

"well dont stray to far and keep an eye on Junior then, dont think Ben would aprishate if he wandered off alone," Erza said

"let's just hope it doesn't go down to that..."Mirajane replied really hoping the attack was just to mess and scare them and that they would not hurt anyone.

As Aqua walked into the living room in the morning she did not see anyone just felt a large gust of wind as the blanket fell to the ground.
(lol Captain cold, like him too)
Link smiled at her and nodded before walking off.

Ben looked out the window. "I need a smoothie." He said.

(You wanna play cold. That's who I needed you to play. Time for a supervillain team up)

Link smiled at her and nodded before walking off.

Ben looked out the window. "I need a smoothie." He said.

(You wanna play cold. That's who I needed you to play. Time for a supervillain team up)
Erza nodded back and left for her home.

"Ill go get that made for you" Mira jane said getting up from the chair and making her way out of Ben's room.

(okaies I will play Mr.Icy) As Barry and Peter reach the robbery the armored vehicle was hooked on to a tow truck. The two drivers of the armored vehicle were kneeling on the ground being held to gunpoint, while one of the men looked inside the vehicle.

Last edited:
Erza nodded back and left for her home.

"Ill go get that made for you" Mira jane said getting up from the chair and making her way out of Ben's room.

(okaies I will play Mr.Icy) As Barry and Peter reach the robbery the armored vehicle was hooked on to a tow truck. The two drivers of the armored vehicle were kneeling on the ground being held to gunpoint. while one man dressed in black holding a strange weapon looked inside the vehicle.
(he doesn't have the gun yet remember?)

(I think he just had a gun filled with liquid nitrogen to bust open the car)
(yes that thing....sorry could not think of what it was called thats why I wrote weird gun thing XD but I edited. Also how will the escape as Peter is there now XD and could easily chase after them when Barry is runny to the hospital...well I guess they can shoot both drivers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back