• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lucy stoped and looked down at her feet. Yes she was wearing heels but walking for hours wast helping either. "and walk bare foot?" she gasped
"Oh come on." He said. "You're lagging behind all the time and you're ankles are starting to swel from keeping balance on a rough path. Just take 'em off."

"Oh come on." He said. "You're lagging behind all the time and you're ankles are starting to swell from keeping balance on a rough path. Just take 'em off."
"I am not going to walk barefoot in all that, I'll just end up hurting my feet more stepping on rocks and who knows what else is on that floor...." Lucy huffed crossing her arms and looked away. Then she got an idea uncrossing her arms and pulling out one of her keys. Holding out the silver key Lucy called out for Horologium a tall brown grandfather clock appeared and Lucy happily greeted him.

"I am not going to walk barefoot in all that, I'll just end up hurting my feet more stepping on rocks and who knows what else is on that floor...." Lucy huffed crossing her arms and looked away. Then she got an idea uncrossing her arms and pulling out one of her keys. Holding out the silver key Lucy called out for Horologium a tall brown grandfather clock appeared and Lucy happily greeted him.
Ben looked at her. "Uh... What is that?"

Ben looked at her. "Uh... What is that?"
Lucy looks back at Ben "this is Horologium, the Clock one of my Celestial Spirits" She said taking off her heels thinking Horologium as he opened up his glass case. Holding on to her heels in her hand Lucy stepped inside the clock. The glass case closed and the tall brown grandfather clock began to walk.

Lucy looks back at Ben "this is Horologium, the Clock one of my Celestial Spirits" She said taking off her heels thinking Horologium as he opened up his glass case. Holding on to her heels in her hand Lucy stepped inside the clock. The glass case closed and the tall brown grandfather clock began to walk.
"Lazy." Ben said as he started walking.

"Oh no you think its some type of monster?!..she asks worryingly" the clock added. Lucy was worried as they were in the middle of nowhere in some forest filled with who knows what
"Maybe." Ben said. "But are you worried about. You're hiding in a clock."

"Maybe." Ben said. "But are you worried about. You're hiding in a clock."
'what do you mean what I'm worried about?... I am still allowed to be worried even with me being in here' she stated" 'and on a second note I am not hiding....Horologium here is providing me with asistance for my poor swollen feet' she added afeadedly" the clok stated.

'what do you mean what I'm worried about?... I am still allowed to be worried even with me being in here' she stated" 'and on a second note I am not hiding....Horologium here is providing me with asistance for my poor swollen feet' she added afeadedly" the clok stated.
Didn't answer. He was too focused on the surrounding noise.

Ben stepped back. "The heck? What's a naked man doing out in the woods?"
"oh hey, it's Gray!" Happy joyfully said " 'yes it's Gray but why is he walking around in his underwear?' the lady questions" the clock replied
"looking to use the bathroom.....what are you all doing here sneaking about?.." Gray asked

"oh hey, it's Gray!" Happy joyfully said " 'yes it's Gray but why is he walking around in his underwear?' the lady questions" the clock replied
"looking to use the bathroom.....what are you all doing here sneaking about?.." Gray asked
"Who's Gray?" Ben asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back