• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Eh." He said. "You're dad will get over it. After all the angry letters. Maybe one or two howlers." He said. He shivered. "I don't like those very much."
"the howlers...I despise those bloody things!...." She groaned "maybe I should stop hanging out with you....I would receive so much less angry letters" she thought tapping her chin

"the howlers...I despise those bloody things!...." She groaned "maybe I should stop hanging out with you....I would receive so much less angry letters" she thought tapping her chin
His heart sunk. Even if she was joking that idea always hurt. "Please don't." He said much more serious now.

His heart sunk. Even if she was joking that idea always hurt. "Please don't." He said much more serious now.
Emily was surprised but his response he would normally have some kind of comeback, although this time nothing. "oh Earl...I meant no harm...I am only playing.....I'm not leaving" she replied although her father would be over the moon if she did

Emily was surprised but his response he would normally have some kind of comeback, although this time nothing. "oh Earl...I meant no harm...I am only playing.....I'm not leaving" she replied although her father would be over the moon if she did
He nodded. He didn't have a ton of friends to begin with. Just her and a few others. "Right." He said. "I have to go deal with the Unicorn now. See you later."

He nodded. He didn't have a ton of friends to begin with. Just her and a few others. "Right." He said. "I have to go deal with the Unicorn now. See you later."
Emily nodded "wait! Earl..." she called out turning back to him "...be careful alright?.....remember the unicorns curse....I know they say the curse is if you kill the creature for ill intent and to drink its blood...although...one can never be too careful when it comes to creatures that carry curses.."

Emily nodded "wait! Earl..." she called out turning back to him "...be careful alright?.....remember the unicorns curse....I know they say the curse is if you kill the creature for ill intent and to drink its blood...although...one can never be too careful when it comes to creatures that carry curses.."
He looked at her. "I don't plan on drinking any Unicorn blood. I'm not barmy yet." He said. "See you at the library." He walked off.

He looked at her. "I don't plan on drinking any Unicorn blood. I'm not barmy yet." He said. "See you at the library." He walked off.
She sighed as he walked off, she knew he wouldn't drink the blood. Just the killing of the Unicorn itself is what concerned her as she walked into detention

"what is it now young one?" she said a bit annoyed this was taking longer then it should
"First calm yourselves. Steel yourselves. A cursed Unicorn is still a Unicorn and they are beautiful creatures. Second, there is no choice but to put it down. Please. Be merciful and quick. It didn't ask for this."

"First calm yourselves. Steel yourselves. A cursed Unicorn is still a Unicorn and they are beautiful creatures. Second, there is no choice but to put it down. Please. Be merciful and quick. It didn't ask for this."
"sure....will do" amelia replied with a nod

He tapped his wand on the ground and the grass glowed blue in a path ahead. "Follow the path and you will find what you're looking for."
Amelia looked down at the glowing blue path quite impressed with the trick "you won't be coming along?" she asked

They found a unicorn it had jet black fir and it's eyes turned red
Amelia spoted the unicorn from afar, it sure looked possessed. Nothing like the stories of a white glowing coat and crystal eyes she hear off. Keeping her distance, she quitely pllued out her snipper aligning herself and took the shot

Amelia spoted the unicorn from afar, it sure looked possessed. Nothing like the stories of a white glowing coat and crystal eyes she hear off. Keeping her distance, she quitely pllued out her snipper aligning herself and took the shot
The shot rang out. The Unicorn fell. As black blood drained from the wound the Unicorn turned into the white majestic creature they new in the stories

The shot rang out. The Unicorn fell. As black blood drained from the wound the Unicorn turned into the white majestic creature they new in the stories
Amelia lowered her weapon and looked over at the creature "sad...sure is beautiful.." she said to Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back