• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"looking much better...a few more treatments and that nasty scale rot will be gone" she talked sweetly to a salamander as she rubbed some chili powder on the tiny creature in her hands. She sighed, It had to me Thomas, ruining the one place she could escape too. "what are you doing here?..." she replied annoyed, placing the salamander down. "oh look aren't you clever..." not amused by his comment "leave!...your an annoyance to the creatures..."
"Oh they can't understand a word I'm saying. One nice thing about Fire salamanders and blast ended screwts. Their about as dumb as you are." He said.

"Oh they can't understand a word I'm saying. One nice thing about Fire salamanders and blast ended screwts. Their about as dumb as you are." He said.
Emily gritted her teeth, did he just come down here to pester her. "again I said leave!" she said pulling out her wand "I wont ask again!"

Emily gritted her teeth, did he just come down here to pester her. "again I said leave!" she said pulling out her wand "I wont ask again!"
"You'll need that soon." The extremely mean spirited Hufflepuff said. "What will Professor Snape think when he finds out that one of the best students in his house set off a horrible rampaging fire crab on the grounds by adding a little too much growth potion into the feed?" The barn started to creak and shake. (Should he be in Slytherin. Probably. He's coniving. Why is he in Hufflepuff. I dunno I'll come up with something)

"You'll need that soon." The extremely mean spirited Hufflepuff said. "What will Professor Snape think when he finds out that one of the best students in his house set off a horrible rampaging fire crab on the grounds by adding a little too much growth potion into the feed?" The barn started to creak and shake. (Should he be in Slytherin. Probably. He's coniving. Why is he in Hufflepuff. I dunno I'll come up with something)
(he is very convincing indeed XD could just change him to a different house if you like)
She was going to cast a spell when the barn started to creak and shake. Turning towards the barn she gasp "What did you do?!" she yelled

(he is very convincing indeed XD could just change him to a different house if you like)
She was going to cast a spell when the barn started to creak and shake. Turning towards the barn she gasp "What did you do?!" she yelled
(nah Hufflepuff needs a character who's mean) "Nothing I'll get blamed for." He walked off as the barn burst into pieces.

(nah Hufflepuff needs a character who's mean) "Nothing I'll get blamed for." He walked off as the barn burst into pieces.
(making the puffles more rounded X3)
"shit!" she said as the barn burst into pieces sending the few creatures running off scared. Emily wanted to run to the frightened creaturs but she had to stop the rampaging fire crab that was headed towards the school. She took off running after it "Ignatius! stop!"

(making the puffles more rounded X3)
"shit!" she said as the barn burst into pieces sending the few creatures running off scared. Emily wanted to run to the frightened creaturs but she had to stop the rampaging fire crab that was headed towards the school. She took off running after it "Ignatius! stop!"
Earl heard the shaking and ran out with Josh in tow. The Gryffindor student looked horrified at the crab. "Well at least it's not Acromantualla." Earl said taking out his wand. "Not kill just subdue." He said to himself.

(I kinda wanna create a Seperate thread for these wizard characters specifically)
(lol so like a spin-off XD)
Earl heard the shaking and ran out with Josh in tow. The Gryffindor student looked horrified at the crab. "Well at least it's not Acromantualla." Earl said taking out his wand. "Not kill just subdue." He said to himself.
Emily spotted Earl and Josh "don't let him get into the school!" she shouted "mind his backside! and please be careful the little guy is just frightened" she added

(lol so like a spin-off XD)

Emily spotted Earl and Josh "don't let him get into the school!" she shouted "mind his backside! and please be careful the little guy is just frightened" she added
(one that's not connected this one. Starting at their first years)

"Impedimenta!" A white light. Hit the crab and it was slowed down immensely

(one that's not connected this one. Starting at their first years)

"Impedimenta!" A white light. Hit the crab and it was slowed down immensely
(ah gotcha)
Emily caught up to them as Earl slowing down the rampaging fire crab. "Aguamenti" she drenched the back end of the fire crab with water putting out its flame before it could do any damage.

(ah gotcha)
Emily caught up to them as Earl slowing down the rampaging fire crab. "Aguamenti" she drenched the back end of the fire crab with water putting out its flame before it could do any damage.
"What the hell happened?" He asked. (Let me know if at any point you'd be interested in doing that)

"What the hell happened?" He asked. (Let me know if at any point you'd be interested in doing that)
"Reducio" she said reducing the large fire crab down to its small original size. "Thomas! ...that's what happened" she said angrily crouching down picking up the scared fire crab (she wearing her dragon-hide protective gloves) calming it down.

"Reducio" she said reducing the large fire crab down to its small original size. "Thomas! ...that's what happened" she said angrily crouching down picking up the scared fire crab (she wearing her dragon-hide protective gloves) calming it down.
"Of course it was." He said. "That's it." He helped her get everything back to normal and went to talk to Thomas.

(Oh and for the other RP I'm up for it)
With Earls help she was able to get the creatures back and calmed down .
The next morning before Lima and Amelia could even mention the unicorn problem Earl told them they would have to wait as he headed for the grounds.

There was a dueling arena set up. Earl stood across from Thomas. They had decided to settle this once and for all.
Emily stood next to Josh waiting for the dueling to start. With folded arms she looked over torwaeds Thomas glaring at the boy.

He took her to his office in the Dungeons. "Do you have any idea the seriousness of the accusations against you?"
Emily respected Professor Snape, he as well fighten her a bit. "What accusations?.." she replied wanting to know what she was being accused off, although she had an idea

Emily respected Professor Snape, he as well fighten her a bit. "What accusations?.." she replied wanting to know what she was being accused off, although she had an idea
"Setting a fire crab on the school. It gives me no plearure to tell you that you cause problems for our resident game keeper."

"Setting a fire crab on the school. It gives me no plearure to tell you that you cause problems for our resident game keeper."
"But Professor,...I didnt set the fire crab on to the school...I would never want to cause problems for Hagrid.." she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back