• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Earl grabbed her wrist. "Emily. He's not worth it." He said. "That's because no one's worth a pompous purebloods time. She doesn't belong in this common room. She's a pureblooded snob-" Earl sighed. "Alright." He let her go and reached into his pocket to grab his wand as well.
(Not sure how it ened up here and not the message I was sent XD, someone was showing me cute kitty plushes they got)

Emily tense hold on her wand soften when Earl took ahold of her wrist. He was right he wasn't worth it, it be best to drop it. Emily grit her teeth at his comments. "Take it back Thomas...about what you said about Earl and me.." she said holding her wand at the ready. She could easily cast a spell, but just wanted to give the boy a chance. Show she wasn't the snobbish monster they thought she was

(Not sure how it ened up here and not the message I was sent XD, someone was showing me cute kitty plushes they got)

Emily tense hold on her wand soften when Earl took ahold of her wrist. He was right he wasn't worth it, it be best to drop it. Emily grit her teeth at his comments. "Take it back Thomas...about what you said about Earl and me.." she said holding her wand at the ready. She could easily cast a spell, but just wanted to give the boy a chance. Show she wasn't the snobbish monster they thought she was
He looked at them. He looked at Earl. "Whatever. It's enough knowing you'll never have a family to go home to." He said. "You know I'll bet your parents aren't even dead. They probably saw how much of a disappointment you were and-" "Densaugeo!" A violet light shot from the tip of Earl's wand and hit Thomas.

Peter walked up to the bald guy.

He looked at them. He looked at Earl. "Whatever. It's enough knowing you'll never have a family to go home to." He said. "You know I'll bet your parents aren't even dead. They probably saw how much of a disappointment you were and-" "Densaugeo!" A violet light shot from the tip of Earl's wand and hit Thomas.

Peter walked up to the bald guy.
Emily grint her teeth, how dear he say such things. She was going to give him such horrible boils the nurse was going to take days to try and remove them from his body. Emily moved her wand about to cast the spell but Earl beat her to it.
A couple of those standing around watching the argument ran to Thomas side as he hit the ground.

Emily grint her teeth, how dear he say such things. She was going to give him such horrible boils the nurse was going to take days to try and remove them from his body. Emily moved her wand about to cast the spell but Earl beat her to it.
A couple of those standing around watching the argument ran to Thomas side as he hit the ground.
His two front teeth were growing abnormally large.

A small first year gasped "Thomas your teeth!"
Emily bite her lower lip looking away trying to hold back a laugh
Earl sighed and walked over to Thomas. "You don't deserve this." He pointed his wand and muttered the counter curse returning Thomas's teeth to normal. He looked at Liam and Amelia. "Alright, make yourselves comfortable. I have flying practice for quidditch.

Earl sighed and walked over to Thomas. "You don't deserve this." He pointed his wand and muttered the counter curse returning Thomas's teeth to normal. He looked at Liam and Amelia. "Alright, make yourselves comfortable. I have flying practice for quidditch.
Amelia nodded, then children were so strange.

Emily followed Earl out of the Hufflepuff commonroom, their was no point of her being in there.

Liam went to sleep.

He grabbed his nimbus 2001
Amelia took a seat on the ground, folded her arms as she leaned against the wall before closing her eyes to sleep.

"Why did you reverse the Jinx so quick?...should have just let him stay that way for a while..." Emily said following him. Still peeved about what Thomas said

Amelia took a seat on the ground, folded her arms as she leaned against the wall before closing her eyes to sleep.

"Why did you reverse the Jinx so quick?...should have just let him stay that way for a while..." Emily said following him. Still peeved about what Thomas said
Liam slept.

"He's not worth it." He said. "Besides I can't afford more detentions."

Liam slept.

"He's not worth it." He said. "Besides I can't afford more detentions."
Emily sighed he was right, Thomas lucked out this time. She for sure won't go easy on him if he says such nasty things around her. "True....your team can't afford you not coming to practice"

Emily sighed he was right, Thomas lucked out this time. She for sure won't go easy on him if he says such nasty things around her. "True....your team can't afford you not coming to practice"
He walked up. The quidditch captain Cedric greeted him

He went with her. "I:m headed the the Library. Josh needs help studying for his charms test."
"Good luck with that, Josh needs all the help he can get...ill be at the barn" Emily replying she would be out helping feed the creatures kept at school for care of magical creatures class.

"'Ello Em." He said calling her by an affectionate Nickname. "How are yeh. Getting back from watching Earl's practice?"
Emily smiled at the nickname "I had better days,...but yes practice just finish...Other teams have to watch out this year..." she replied

Emily smiled at the nickname "I had better days,...but yes practice just finish...Other teams have to watch out this year..." she replied
"Say yeh spend an awful lot of time with Earl. Any chance yeh... Yeh know. Fancy him?" He asked taking out his pink umbrella and levitating some feed to him.

"Say yeh spend an awful lot of time with Earl. Any chance yeh... Yeh know. Fancy him?" He asked taking out his pink umbrella and levitating some feed to him.
"Well he is one of my friends..." a light blush crossed her cheeks as he asked if she fancied him. "What? no...of course not...." she answered

"Well he is one of my friends..." a light blush crossed her cheeks as he asked if she fancied him. "What? no...of course not...." she answered
Hagrid chuckled. "Just a question." He said. "Blimey look at the time. Yeh finish up here. I have to take... Well I need to see Dumbledore."

Hagrid chuckled. "Just a question." He said. "Blimey look at the time. Yeh finish up here. I have to take... Well I need to see Dumbledore."
Emily nodded "oh.... yes of course...you can count on me" she replied waving at him as he left. She smiled finishing up feeing the rest of the creatures. This was her favorite time of day, just being here among the creatures, caring for them and being herself.

Emily nodded "oh.... yes of course...you can count on me" she replied waving at him as he left. She smiled finishing up feeing the rest of the creatures. This was her favorite time of day, just being here among the creatures, caring for them and being herself.
"Getting in the beasts are you?" It was Thomas again. "I suppose it makes sense. After all you're both have all your food necessities handed to you with no work whatsoever."

"Getting in the beasts are you?" It was Thomas again. "I suppose it makes sense. After all you're both have all your food necessities handed to you with no work whatsoever."
"looking much better...a few more treatments and that nasty scale rot will be gone" she talked sweetly to a salamander as she rubbed some chili powder on the tiny creature in her hands. She sighed, It had to me Thomas, ruining the one place she could escape too. "what are you doing here?..." she replied annoyed, placing the salamander down. "oh look aren't you clever..." not amused by his comment "leave!...your an annoyance to the creatures..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back