• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Yeah... Why did you agree to a date with me. With you're looks you could get in sweet with much richer or better looking guys. I'm number two sure but I don't do interviews, I don't take statements, and I work a nine to five job."

He laid his head on her shoulder and wrapped an arm around her. "Life is good." He said closing his eyes.
Why did she agree to go out with him? He was right she could easily get a very rich guy or one with a lot of fame. Which she had dated a few, but at times she did not not get the attention she enjoyed. She also desided maybe it had been time to give dating a different approach. "You seemed nice and quite cute.." she said

She smiled leaning her head againt his as he wrapes his arm around her. He was right this was nice. She smiled enjoying the moment before opening her book and reading for a bit the noise of the television in the background.

Why did she agree to go out with him? He was right she could easily get a very rich guy or one with a lot of fame. Which she had dated a few, but at times she did not not get the attention she enjoyed. She also desided maybe it had been time to give dating a different approach. "You seemed nice and quite cute.." she said

She smiled leaning her head againt his as he wrapes his arm around her. He was right this was nice. She smiled enjoying the moment before opening her book and reading for a bit the noise of the television in the background.
Ben smiled. "Well those are both good reasons." He said. Suddenly there was a booming noise outside.

Peter smiled and fell asleep cuddling up to her.

Ben smiled. "Well those are both good reasons." He said. Suddenly there was a booming noise outside.

Peter smiled and fell asleep cuddling up to her.
(Oh okaies)
She smiled turning to the windows of the restaurant as the booming noise was heared.

Looking over from her book noticing Peter had fallen asleep. She smiled (she is all like awww >///<) returning to her book.

(Oh okaies)
She smiled turning to the windows of the restaurant as the booming noise was heared.

Looking over from her book noticing Peter had fallen asleep. She smiled (she is all like awww >///<) returning to her book.
Ben walked to the windows. He went wide eyed. "Fireworks?" He asked. "Do they do fireworks after the sports festival?" They don't but he didn't know that. Someone was causing trouble.

Peter's long nap ran deep into the night. He was tired from the sports festival.

Ben walked to the windows. He went wide eyed. "Fireworks?" He asked. "Do they do fireworks after the sports festival?" They don't but he didn't know that. Someone was causing trouble.

Peter's long nap ran deep into the night. He was tired from the sports festival.
Yu walked over to the window and looked out. "They do but those already happened....their shouldn't be any at this hour..." she said nerowing her eyes wondering what it could be.

Aqua ened up falling asleep on the couch only to wake up when the book she was reading fell on the ground. Rubbing her eyes she looked around noticing Peter was still asleep "peter...hey....peter..." she softly nugged him trying to wake him up.

Yu walked over to the window and looked out. "They do but those already happened....their shouldn't be any at this hour..." she said nerowing her eyes wondering what it could be.

Aqua ened up falling asleep on the couch only to wake up when the book she was reading fell on the ground. Rubbing her eyes she looked around noticing Peter was still asleep "peter...hey....peter..." she softly nugged him trying to wake him up.
"Well we should probably check it out. But I don't wanna cut the date short. That'd be rude." Ben said.

Peter was snoring slightly when she woke him up. "Huh... what?" He looked around. "No... I don't wanna move I like it here." He said trying to go back to sleep using her as a pillow.

"Well we should probably check it out. But I don't wanna cut the date short. That'd be rude." Ben said.

Peter was snoring slightly when she woke him up. "Huh... what?" He looked around. "No... I don't wanna move I like it here." He said trying to go back to sleep using her as a pillow.
"Although our date is going lovely...it's our job to go out and check things out..." Yu said plus maybe if the news is their I might get some screen time she thought

Aqua couldnt help but giggle as he didnt want to get up. "But wont you be comfier in your bed" she asked. Lightly blushing as he tried to go back to sleep using her as a pillow

"Although our date is going lovely...it's our job to go out and check things out..." Yu said plus maybe if the news is their I might get some screen time she thought

Aqua couldnt help but giggle as he didnt want to get up. "But wont you be comfier in your bed" she asked. Lightly blushing as he tried to go back to sleep using her as a pillow
"Yeah. Good point." He said. He walked out and got into his car. (Look up Ben Tennyson's car)

"Noooooo." He said sleepily.

"Yeah. Good point." He said. He walked out and got into his car. (Look up Ben Tennyson's car)

"Noooooo." He said sleepily.
(he has such a cool car)
Yu went off to change into her hero suit, folding up her dress and her shoes she walked over to the mataradee at the entrance of the restaurant "MT. Lady!" the man said "you think you can watch this bag for little ol me" she asked (like she did at the sports festival). To which the man quickly agreed "thanks your a peach" she replied giving him a wink and blowing him a kiss before leaving the restaurant.

"oh okay.." she replied deciding to let him be. She yawned leaning back on the couch cushion.

(he has such a cool car)
Yu went off to change into her hero suit, folding up her dress and her shoes she walked over to the mataradee at the entrance of the restaurant "MT. Lady!" the man said "you think you can watch this bag for little ol me" she asked (like she did at the sports festival). To which the man quickly agreed "thanks your a peach" she replied giving him a wink and blowing him a kiss before leaving the restaurant.

"oh okay.." she replied deciding to let him be. She yawned leaning back on the couch cushion.
Ben drove to the source of the booms. "What the hell?" He asked. He recognized the source. But the source surprised him. "What are the Forever Knights doing here?

He fell asleep next to her again not long after. (And now focusing on Ben and Yu)

Ben drove to the source of the booms. "What the hell?" He asked. He recognized the source. But the source surprised him. "What are the Forever Knights doing here?

He fell asleep next to her again not long after. (And now focusing on Ben and Yu)
(sounds good 👍 )
Yu got their in a couple of steps, making sure to shrink down to her normal size a bit away before reaching the source of the booms. "Who are the Fp
orever Knights?...Friends of yours?" Yu asked coming up behind Ben

(sounds good 👍 )
Yu got their in a couple of steps, making sure to shrink down to her normal size a bit away before reaching the source of the booms. "Who are the Fp
orever Knights?...Friends of yours?" Yu asked coming up behind Ben
"Old enemies." He looked at her. "Okya full disclosure. I was being serious when I said I was from a different planet. Closer to a different Universe entirerly. If the forever knights are here it can only be bad news." He said fiddling with the Omnitrix. He transformed in a flash of green light. "Swampfire!" He looked at her. "I'll take on the knights. You destroy whatever probably illegal alien tech their carrying."

"Old enemies." He looked at her. "Okya full disclosure. I was being serious when I said I was from a different planet. Closer to a different Universe entirerly. If the forever knights are here it can only be bad news." He said fiddling with the Omnitrix. He transformed in a flash of green light. "Swampfire!" He looked at her. "I'll take on the knights. You destroy whatever probably illegal alien tech their carrying."
Yu looked at him with her eyebrow raised as he told her that he want kidding about being from a diffrent planet. She could not believe there was no such things as aliens, maybe just trying to impress her? Although it wouldn't she was not into that weird alian stuff. "Got it... you get, I'll destroy" she said understanding the plan and sneaking away to come up behind them.

Yu looked at him with her eyebrow raised as he told her that he want kidding about being from a diffrent planet. She could not believe there was no such things as aliens, maybe just trying to impress her? Although it wouldn't she was not into that weird alian stuff. "Got it... you get, I'll destroy" she said understanding the plan and sneaking away to come up behind them.
Swampfire walked up to the forever knights. One of them looked at him. "It's an alien kill it!" They started firing guns which shot red energy bolts at Swampfire they went through him creating a holes in his body but the holes just repaired themselves so the guns were pretty much useless. "That's not going to work on me." He said.

Swampfire walked up to the forever knights. One of them looked at him. "It's an alien kill it!" They started firing guns which shot red energy bolts at Swampfire they went through him creating a holes in his body but the holes just repaired themselves so the guns were pretty much useless. "That's not going to work on me." He said.
Mt. Lady was able to sneak behind them with out being seen. With enough room she turn into her montaness form. With some cover she reached over the wall and took the alian tec. smashing it into tiny pieces

Mt. Lady was able to sneak behind them with out being seen. With enough room she turn into her montaness form. With some cover she reached over the wall and took the alian tec. smashing it into tiny pieces
One piece of technology didn't break. It glowed red. She felt drained as it seemed to absorb her quirk and she shrunk.

One piece of technology didn't break. It glowed red. She felt drained as it seemed to absorb her quirk and she shrunk.
She quicklu tossed the peice as she felt strange. Although the glowing read piece h ad taken affect as she shrunk back to her size. "What happened?!" She closed here eyes trying to grow but insted just felt drained of energy. She was confused 'what happen to her why can't she use her quirk?!'

She quicklu tossed the peice as she felt strange. Although the glowing read piece h ad taken affect as she shrunk back to her size. "What happened?!" She closed here eyes trying to grow but insted just felt drained of energy. She was confused 'what happen to her why can't she use her quirk?!'
Swampfire beat the test of the forever knights and walked in. He picked up the remaining piece of tech making sure not to touch any glowing bits. He read it out loud. "Power aquired Giganification." The alien tech and stolen her quirk from her.

Swampfire beat the test of the forever knights and walked in. He picked up the remaining piece of tech making sure not to touch any glowing bits. He read it out loud. "Power aquired Giganification." The alien tech and stolen her quirk from her.
Mt. Lady covered her mouth as she leans against the wall. What ever she has smashed, that glowing red pice had taken her quirk. Had it all been a plan, the date and geting her out here and touching that thing what ever it it. It had to be true he even said he was one of them and alien.

Mt. Lady covered her mouth as she leans against the wall. What ever she has smashed, that glowing red pice had taken her quirk. Had it all been a plan, the date and geting her out here and touching that thing what ever it it. It had to be true he even said he was one of them and alien.
"Give me a second." Swampfire said. "I can fix this... I hope. ." He said tapping the Omnitrix dial. "Brainstorm!" The crab like alien started working on the machine.

"Give me a second." Swampfire said. "I can fix this... I hope. ." He said tapping the Omnitrix dial. "Brainstorm!" The crab like alien started working on the machine.

Mt. Lady looked at him but didn't say a word. 'No, he can't be behind it... it's ridiculous I'm jumping into conclusions too quickly'. Besides, she felt a bit woozy from the quirk draining and if she ran she knew she wouldn't get too far. She looked over at Ben who was now a crab-like creature and nodded 'hope you can' she thought

Mt. Lady looked at him but didn't say a word. 'No, he can't be behind it... it's ridiculous I'm jumping into conclusions too quickly'. Besides, she felt a bit woozy from the quirk draining and if she ran she knew she wouldn't get too far. She looked over at Ben who was now a crab-like creature and nodded 'hope you can' she thought
"This device is of Galvan design but I believe I can figure out how to reverse this mechanical mayhem." He said. "It took you're genetic code and removed you're growing abolities through contact with epidural tissue. So reverse that and... Touch it again."

"This device is of Galvan design but I believe I can figure out how to reverse this mechanical mayhem." He said. "It took you're genetic code and removed you're growing abilities through contact with epidural tissue. So reverse that and... Touch it again."
Mt.Lady stood there watching Ben as a crab-like creature work away at the device. She listens to him explain the device and what it had done how did he know all this? The woman looked at him as he walked over and asked her to touch the device. She was a bit hesitant at first, but reached out and touched it.

Mt.Lady stood there watching Ben as a crab-like creature work away at the device. She listens to him explain the device and what it had done how did he know all this? The woman looked at him as he walked over and asked her to touch the device. She was a bit hesitant at first, but reached out and touched it.
It burnt for a few seconds/. When she let go her hand was raw with burns but she had her quirk back," Ben had transformed back. "Crap. I didn't mean for it to burn you." He said. :But you shhould have your power back., Here let me treat the burn.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back