• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Ben had managed to pull away from the man and now they were yelling back codes and articles. Aqua looked at the two men with a very confused look
"Wait..." Ben said. "This isn't helping. We both have different intergalactic governments. Which means we're from different Universes. Which explains why you don't know about the Omnitrix." He said. "Well think I've figured out a few things." The man said. "It scanned my DNA. It must be gentically attatched and allow you to metamorphose the DNA and cells in your body to accurately replicate self aware alien organisms."

"Wait..." Ben said. "This isn't helping. We both have different intergalactic governments. Which means we're from different Universes. Which explains why you don't know about the Omnitrix." He said. "Well think I've figured out a few things." The man said. "It scanned my DNA. It must be gentically attatched and allow you to metamorphose the DNA and cells in your body to accurately replicate self aware alien organisms."
The two had seem to have resolved their argument and were talking to which Aquamari took some steps back and walked back towards peter.

Aqua smiled walking towards the train station making their way back home

(mt. Lady X3, many jealous guys of Ben now)
(I mean he's gonna be going on a lot of dates. Guys kinda ready to find love) Peter grabbed her hand. "Let's go to the mall first."

Ben sat down at his table twiddling this thumbs waiting.

(I mean he's gonna be going on a lot of dates. Guys kinda ready to find love) Peter grabbed her hand. "Let's go to the mall first."

Ben sat down at his table twiddling this thumbs waiting.
(aww >u<......Also would mt. lady attend the date as her self or her hero?.)

Mt. Lady entered the restaurant dressed rather fancy in a long, glittery purple dress that hugged her body. "sorry to keep you waiting" she said walking over to Ben

Aqua took his hand and followed Peter to their detor, towards the Mall.

(aww >u<......Also would mt. lady attend the date as her self or her hero?.)

Mt. Lady entered the restaurant dressed rather fancy in a long, glittery purple dress that hugged her body. "sorry to keep you waiting" she said walking over to Ben

Aqua took his hand and followed Peter to their detor, towards the Mall.
(probably herself?)

Ben nodded. "Wow..." He said.

"I'm starving and I feel like I deserve icecream." Peter said.

(probably herself?)

Ben nodded. "Wow..." He said.

"I'm starving and I feel like I deserve icecream." Peter said.
"Well don't you look very handsome," Yu said taking a good look at Ben before taking a seat across from him

"Icecream sound like an awesome idea!" Aqua agreed cheerfully that yes he did deserve some ice cream.

"Well don't you look very handsome," Yu said taking a good look at Ben before taking a seat across from him

"Icecream sound like an awesome idea!" Aqua agreed cheerfully that yes he did deserve some ice cream.
"I was just about to say thing." He said.

They stopped at am ice cream shop in the mall.

"I was just about to say thing." He said.

They stopped at am ice cream shop in the mall.
"So Ben...tell me a bit about yourself?...I hear your the number two hero now...." she asked gently batting her eyelashes.

Aqua ordered her icecream, very excited about eating her frozen treat.

"So Ben...tell me a bit about yourself?...I hear your the number two hero now...." she asked gently batting her eyelashes.

Aqua ordered her icecream, very excited about eating her frozen treat.
Ben smiled. "Yeah. I've been at the hero thing a while I guess." He said.

"So what does it mean to get scouted?" Peter asked

Ben smiled. "Yeah. I've been at the hero thing a while I guess." He said.

"So what does it mean to get scouted?" Peter asked
"Oh how wonderful ....your a way cuter number two... " she stated

"Oh ...big hero companies ill offer you a job....can be selling items they have or becoming a side kick to one of the pros in their agencies and with time becoming a fellow pro withing that company that chooses you...." she replied before eating some of her ice cream

"Oh how wonderful ....your a way cuter number two... " she stated

"Oh ...big hero companies ill offer you a job....can be selling items they have or becoming a side kick to one of the pros in their agencies and with time becoming a fellow pro withing that company that chooses you...." she replied before eating some of her ice cream
"Thanks. Is there anything else you wanna know besides about me being the number two heroes."

"Oh. It's like an apprenticeship." Peter said.

"Thanks. Is there anything else you wanna know besides about me being the number two heroes."

"Oh. It's like an apprenticeship." Peter said.
"ummm...well," she thought for a bit she was curious how it felt to be a number two. He was just so lucky, he is a young hero like her and already so high up in the charts. He must be getting so much publicity out of this....so lucky. " well I don't know anything I'm allowed to know about you?" she asked leaning in close to him speaking in a flurty way

"yep...thats it..." she replies "that's why the Sports festival is very important to many in our school, especially the third years...." she added

"ummm...well," she thought for a bit she was curious how it felt to be a number two. He was just so lucky, he is a young hero like her and already so high up in the charts. He must be getting so much publicity out of this....so lucky. " well I don't know anything I'm allowed to know about you?" she asked leaning in close to him speaking in a flurty way

"yep...thats it..." she replies "that's why the Sports festival is very important to many in our school, especially the third years...." she added
"Plenty." He said. "Ask me anything." He said. He shifted blushing a little.

"Well maybe the race got you some people., Peter said.

"Plenty." He said. "Ask me anything." He said.

"Well maybe the race got you some people., Peter said.
"um,...favorite color?...food...." she started use to others always asking her question and pawing for her attention. "were are you from?..." she added knowing it would be a good question
(ahhh XD sorry if my Mt. Lady sucks ><)

she gently shrugged "...maybe...but...its okay if I didn't,...thinking about it now... I'm still not sure if ill be able to even join and agency when I graduate.." she said poking at the bottom of the cup with her spoon, where icecream once was.

"um,...favorite color?...food...." she started use to others always asking her question and pawing for her attention. "were are you from?..." she added knowing it would be a good question
(ahhh XD sorry if my Mt. Lady sucks ><)

she gently shrugged "...maybe...but...its okay if I didn't,...thinking about it now... I'm still not sure if ill be able to even join and agency when I graduate.." she said poking at the bottom of the cup with her spoon, where icecream once was.
(nah it's good) "Green. Smoothies. And... Would you believe another planet?" He asked. "Kidding. I'm from America."

"Well hey. If I can become a world famous superhero. You're definitely on my team."

(nah it's good) "Green. Smoothies. And... Would you believe another planet?" He asked. "Kidding. I'm from America."

"Well hey. If I can become a world famous superhero. You're definitely on my team."
Yu looked at him lifting an eyebrow 'did he say another planet?' but chuckled when he quickly stated he was from America "...oh America? I had a feeling from your accent...athough what beings you to living in Japan?" she was curious as not many Pros would move to hero in different countries.

She would like to be a hero for an agency although, she knew that once she graduated she had to focus oh her family's hero gear industry. But Aqua gently smiled at Peter, well at least if she failed horribly maybe she could be one of Peters sidekicks. "thanks, Peter...." she flexed her arms "...ill be a good sidekick and wouldn't disappoint " she giggled

Yu looked at him lifting an eyebrow 'did he say another planet?' but chuckled when he quickly stated he was from America "...oh America? I had a feeling from your accent...athough what beings you to living in Japan?" she was curious as not many Pros would move to hero in different countries.

She would like to be a hero for an agency although, she knew that once she graduated she had to focus oh her family's hero gear industry. But Aqua gently smiled at Peter, well at least if she failed horribly maybe she could be one of Peters sidekicks. "thanks, Peter...." she flexed her arms "...ill be a good sidekick and wouldn't disappoint " she giggled
"Just a change of scenery." Ben said with a shrug.

"Hey. None of this sidekick talk. You're too good for that." He said throwing his cup. "Alright. Let's go home." He held out his hand.

"Just a change of scenery." Ben said with a shrug.

"Hey. None of this sidekick talk. You're too good for that." He said throwing his cup. "Alright. Let's go home." He held out his hand.
"I see, well Toyo is a pretty city in my opinion...." she said

Aqua lightly blushed putting her arms down. Peter always managed too make her think better about herself. "Okay" she replied getting up and tossing her cup. Making her way back to him and taking ahold of his hand.

"I see, well Toyo is a pretty city in my opinion...." she said

Aqua lightly blushed putting her arms down. Peter always managed too make her think better about herself. "Okay" she replied getting up and tossing her cup. Making her way back to him and taking ahold of his hand.
"It is pretty." Ben said. "I mean not as pretty as you."

He led her back home and he went to the couch. "I'm gonna watch TV till my mind numbs."

"It is pretty." Ben said. "I mean not as pretty as you."

He led her back home and he went to the couch. "I'm gonna watch TV till my mind numbs."
"Aww why are you a charmer" she smiled and lightly blushed "anything you want to ask me?" She asked batting her eyelashes

Aqua decides to join him on the couch. Picking up a book she left on the tableside she sat next to him.

"Aww why are you a charmer" she smiled and lightly blushed "anything you want to ask me?" She asked batting her eyelashes

Aqua decides to join him on the couch. Picking up a book she left on the tableside she sat next to him.
"Yeah... Why did you agree to a date with me. With you're looks you could get in sweet with much richer or better looking guys. I'm number two sure but I don't do interviews, I don't take statements, and I work a nine to five job."

He laid his head on her shoulder and wrapped an arm around her. "Life is good." He said closing his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back