• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Shut up." He said. "This is going to hurt." He said. He webbed the wound trying to stem the flow. It hurt really really bad
She yelled out in pain, closing her eye as tears rolled down her cheeks from the immense pain she was feeling.

She yelled out in pain, closing her eye as tears rolled down her cheeks from the immense pain she was feeling.
The ambulance came and picked her up. Peter stuck to the side of the vehicle as it drove to the hospital. He called his classmates to let them know that she had been shot and was headed to the hospital.

The ambulance came and picked her up. Peter stuck to the side of the vehicle as it drove to the hospital. He called his classmates to let them know that she had been shot and was headed to the hospital.
Aqua ended up passing out from the injury and pain.

She was taken to the ER. Peter sat in the waiting room. Izuku and Kirishima were the first ones to arrive.
A few minutes later Tsuyu and Ochaco with Toru in tow. Spotting the boys the quickly made their way over to them "is Aqua alright?...what happened what do you mean she got shot?, why was she shot" they bonbared them with questions

A few minutes later Tsuyu and Ochaco with Toru in tow. Spotting the boys the quickly made their way over to them "is Aqua alright?...what happened what do you mean she got shot?, why was she shot" they bonbared them with questions
Peter calmly answered they're questions. "I don't know, we were fighting a villain called joker, she wasn't careful." Peter said. "I wasn't careful..."

Peter calmly answered they're questions. "I don't know, we were fighting a villain called joker, she wasn't careful." Peter said. "I wasn't careful..."
"Everything will be alright, the doctors will be able to help her" Ochaco said taking a seat next to Peter placing her hand on his shoulder. A few of the overs from their class started to gather in the waiting room, only hearing the tail end of the conversation.

"Everything will be alright, the doctors will be able to help her" Ochaco said taking a seat next to Peter placing her hand on his shoulder. A few of the overs from their class started to gather in the waiting room, only hearing the tail end of the conversation.
Peter felt guilty. Guilt. There was a familiar feeling. Him and guilt were like bedfellows. First Uncle Ben. And Aqua wasn't in much better shape. "Anything we can do help?" Izuku asked. "Yeah I took a bunch of pictures I was gonna keep 'em but maybe you should have them" mineta gave Peter his camera. As vulgar and nasty as it was even Mineta was trying to make him feel better. Peter looked at Mineta. He took out the memory card. Crushed it and gave the camera back. Mineta didn't respond. He gave the pictures to Peter it was disappointing to see them wasted like that but it was Peter's choice. At least he got the camera back.

Peter felt guilty. Guilt. There was a familiar feeling. Him and guilt were like bedfellows. First Uncle Ben. And Aqua wasn't in much better shape. "Anything we can do help?" Izuku asked. "Yeah I took a bunch of pictures I was gonna keep 'em but maybe you should have them" mineta gave Peter his camera. As vulgar and nasty as it was even Mineta was trying to make him feel better. Peter looked at Mineta. He took out the memory card. Crushed it and gave the camera back. Mineta didn't respond. He gave the pictures to Peter it was disappointing to see them wasted like that but it was Peter's choice. At least he got the camera back.
"Izuku is right, is there anything we can do to help?" Mina asked as the remaining of their classmates made it to the hospital and were now standing or sitting around Peter. A few here out of their own will. "what were you two thinking taking on a vilian such as Joker?" Momo spoke
"From the news reports, even some of the pros haven't been able to track or catch him" Mezo added
"yea that man is not alright in the head" Kyoka said

"Izuku is right, is there anything we can do to help?" Mina asked as the remaining of their classmates made it to the hospital and were now standing or sitting around Peter. A few here out of their own will. "what were you two thinking taking on a vilian such as Joker?" Momo spoke
"From the news reports, even some of the pros haven't been able to track or catch him" Mezo added
"yea that man is not alright in the head" Kyoka said
Peter stopped responding as a doctor came out. "She's going to be fine."

They all looked at eaxhother a few discussing who was to go first. "Peter should go first...it is right after all" Tenya spoke up agusting his glasses
"Right." Peter said standing up. The walk to her hospital room felt longer than it was. seconds felt like minutes and the room never seemed to get closure. He walked into the room. "Hey..." He said

"Right." Peter said standing up. The walk to her hospital room felt longer than it was. seconds felt like minutes and the room never seemed to get closure. He walked into the room. "Hey..." He said
Aqua looked up at the ceiling lights above her hospital bed and sighed. Her mind drowning in a sea of thoughts. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar voice at the door. Turning her head to the side she saw Peter, a small smile crept up on her face "hey..." she quitely replied back

Aqua looked up at the ceiling lights above her hospital bed and sighed. Her mind drowning in a sea of thoughts. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar voice at the door. Turning her head to the side she saw Peter, a small smile crept up on her face "hey..." she quitely replied back
He walked up to her bed and sat next to her.

"you don't sound fine..." she replied not believing his response something was wrong. The atmosphere around them was thick
"I'm fine just... I'm just upset." He said. "I should have worked with you. If I had then you wouldn't be..."

(k I'ma start making character sheets for the characters of the class I'm playing. Which one of us gets Tenya?)

"I'm fine just... I'm just upset." He said. "I should have worked with you. If I had then you wouldn't be..."
"don't blame yourself Peter.." she sadly sighed looking away at him and back up at the ceiling "it's my fault too...I stayed away from you when I got there, I could have worked with you as well....." she clenched her fists holding tightly to the blanket over her " I was upset, upset that you did not want me to be there to help...so don't you dare blame yourself because I was being stupid and stubborn as well..." she closed her eyes as tears started to trickle down her cheeks. She wasn't sure if it was the pain meds or what but she felt a flow of emotions hitting her "I shouldn't...I..he was right...it was my fault....I should have just stayed home..." a few more tears started to flow "...you should have just left me there...why didnt you go after him..." she added in between tears. She felt that she just went to get in the way and have the Joker get in her head.
(sure sounds good, I dont mind just taking any of the classmates you dont want to play....I really dont mind who I can get)

"don't blame yourself Peter.." she sadly sighed looking away at him and back up at the ceiling "it's my fault too...I stayed away from you when I got there, I could have worked with you as well....." she clenched her fists holding tightly to the blanket over her " I was upset, upset that you did not want me to be there to help...so don't you dare blame yourself because I was being stupid and stubborn as well..." she closed her eyes as tears started to trickle down her cheeks. She wasn't sure if it was the pain meds or what but she felt a flow of emotions hitting her "I shouldn't...I..he was right...it was my fault....I should have just stayed home..." a few more tears started to flow "...you should have just left me there...why didnt you go after him..." she added in between tears. She felt that she just went to get in the way and have the Joker get in her head.
(sure sounds good, I dont mind just taking any of the classmates you dont want to play....I really dont mind who I can get)
"Stop that!" He snapped. "Stop that right now!" He sighed. "Don't... Don't do that. I can't stand you putting yourself down like that." He said. "No I should not have gone after Joker. And it has nothing to due with caring too much I would prioritize saving anyone's life over chasing the bad guy. But that doesn't matter because I do care. The entire class is here even Bakugo. They didn't come here to see you blame yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back