• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"A police station." He said. "He left a calling card. Literally. It's a joker." Peter said.
Aqua's eyes went wide as she heard the word Police station. She remembered that she had given the man directions and was given the lollipop for her help and she remembered what he looked like. It had been her fault she had doomed those cops, right?. Although if she did not send him the right way, the man was bound to find the station, although she still couldn't help but feel terrible for the incident. She lowered her head, tentacles covering her face as she hugging her arms.

Aqua's eyes went wide as she heard the word Police station. She remembered that she had given the man directions and was given the lollipop for her help and she remembered what he looked like. It had been her fault she had doomed those cops, right?. Although if she did not send him the right way, the man was bound to find the station, although she still couldn't help but feel terrible for the incident. She lowered her head, tentacles covering her face as she hugging her arms.
He looked at her. "More news. Schools cancelled for the day. All the pros are going on high alert." He said. "Hey it's okay. Come on." He took her home. The joker card lingered in his mind. He felt like he had seen all this before but he couldn't remember where.

He looked at her. "More news. Schools canceled for the day. All the pros are going on high alert." He said. "Hey it's okay. Come on." He took her home. The joker card lingered in his mind. He felt like he had seen all this before but he couldn't remember where.
Aqua returned home along with Peter.
"Peter?...I think I remember who did this to me and those cops... he was tall, on the thinner side...with a very pale face. Come to think about it he had kind of an eriy smile... he kinda looked like her worked for a circus..like a clown ...but without the red nose..."

Aqua returned home along with Peter.
"Peter?...I think I remember who did this to me and those cops... he was tall, on the thinner side...with a very pale face. Come to think about it he had kind of an eriy smile... he kinda looked like her worked for a circus..like a clown ...but without the red nose..."
"Clown. Smile. Pale. Oh no." He grabbed and practically dragged her back to the house. He got on his phonw and went through the downloaded comics app. He showed a picture of Joker. "Look anything like this?"

"Clown. Smile. Pale. Oh no." He grabbed and practically dragged her back to the house. He got on his phone and went through the downloaded comics app. He showed a picture of Joker. "Look anything like this?"
Aqua ran behind him trying to keep up as he pulled her back to the house. Catching her breath she watched him quickly scroll through his phone. Then she showed her the image on his phone and she gasped the man that she meet was right there on his phone was he a known villain in his world? "yep that's the man..." she said getting that sick feeling in her stomach once agin. How could she except something from a man like that he looked so twisted in the image.

Aqua ran behind him trying to keep up as he pulled her back to the house. Catching her breath she watched him quickly scroll through his phone. Then she showed her the image on his phone and she gasped the man that she meet was right there on his phone was he a known villain in his world? "yep that's the man..." she said getting that sick feeling in her stomach once agin. How could she except something from a man like that he looked so twisted in the image.
"Not good." He said. "Very not good. This is the most psychotic, insane, merciless, character in any media ever. Joker."

"Not good." He said. "Very not good. This is the most psychotic, insane, merciless, character in any media ever. Joker."
"Joker?...the name fits.." she said looking at the picture once more before looking back at Peter "wait media?...is he not real? I mean is he like as a character?" she asked

"Joker?...the name fits.." she said looking at the picture once more before looking back at Peter "wait media?...is he not real? I mean is he like as a character?" she asked
"Well in my world he was." He said. "But it's certainly conceivable that something that's fictional in one world could totally be possible in another." He said. "Either way this guy is the baddest news."

"Well in my world he was." He said. "But it's certainly conceivable that something that's fictional in one world could totally be possible in another." He said. "Either way this guy is the baddest news."
"I see...I guess you are right..with how you came and then the Yokai when I first meet you..." she agreed that it is possible at this point. "can't really question any weird stuff going on anymore at this point..." she folded her arms "so what are we going to do to help" she said looking at him

"I see...I guess you are right..with how you came and then the Yokai when I first meet you..." she agreed that it is possible at this point. "can't really question any weird stuff going on anymore at this point..." she folded her arms "so what are we going to do to help" she said looking at him
"I'm going to make sure the rest of the class knows what's going on." He said. "Then I'm going after the sicko myself."

"I'm going to make sure the rest of the class knows what's going on." He said. "Then I'm going after the sicko myself."
"that's a good point we have to let him know....wait what do you mean you're going after him on your own. you just said he is bad news! I can't let you go out there on your own againt a crazy man"

"that's a good point we have to let him know....wait what do you mean you're going after him on your own. you just said he is bad news! I can't let you go out there on your own againt a crazy man"
Peter was pulling off his uniform revealing his suit underneath. "Exactly bad news. Meaning it's my job to stop him." Peter said putting on his mask.

Peter was pulling off his uniform revealing his suit underneath. "Exactly bad news. Meaning it's my job to stop him." Peter said putting on his mask.
"no not just your job, its the job for any hero who wants to help and bring that man down.....you just can't go off your own... im coming too!"

"Uh... No." He said. "Absolutely not. He almost killed you remember?"
"so?!" she said taking off her Jacket "I do remember and I do not care if he almost did...it was a mistake....." she added as she remover her tie and shirt, reviling her blue bodysuit (she liked how he wore his suit under his clothing and started to copy him). "I am a hero and as a hero I understand the dangers...im going" She said with determine eye looking up at him. She knew she was far from being a pro, but she could not let him go out on his on it would be suiside.

"so?!" she said taking off her Jacket "I do remember and I do not care if he almost did...it was a mistake....." she added as she remover her tie and shirt, reviling her blue bodysuit (she liked how he wore his suit under his clothing and started to copy him). "I am a hero and as a hero I understand the dangers...im going" She said with determine eye looking up at him. She knew she was far from being a pro, but she could not let him go out on his on it would be suiside.
"Okay okay fine." He said. "Just one more thing before we go." He walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Okay okay fine." He said. "Just one more thing before we go." He walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.
A small smile crossed her face as he had agreed for her to go.
"what is it?" she asked pulling out her utility belt and goggles from her bag and looking over at him as he placed his hand on her shoulder

A small smile crossed her face as he had agreed for her to go.
"what is it?" she asked pulling out her utility belt and goggles from her bag and looking over at him as he placed his hand on her shoulder
He pushed her against the wall and webbed her to it. "Sorry be mad at me later." He opened the window and swing off.

He pushed her against the wall and webbed her to it. "Sorry be mad at me later." He opened the window and swing off.
(XD I knew something like this was going to happen and im for it >u<. Alright so what can she do when she finally escapes? do you have anything plan to happen?...can have her either free herself or contact the others to come and help her out and go after peter.....not sure what you had in mind..)

Aqua was taken by surprise she had not thought he would do this, it had gone over her head. She was angry and was now stuck up against the wall of the entryway of her home. Yelling out angrily as Peter left through the window, a few tears rolling down her cheeks out of frustration.

(XD I knew something like this was going to happen and im for it >u<. Alright so what can she do when she finally escapes? do you have anything plan to happen?...can have her either free herself or contact the others to come and help her out and go after peter.....not sure what you had in mind..)

Aqua was taken by surprise she had not thought he would do this, it had gone over her head. She was angry and was now stuck up against the wall of the entryway of her home. Yelling out angrily as Peter left through the window, a few tears rolling down her cheeks out of frustration.
(You decide what she does and I'll work based around that this time) Peter felt bad about it but he wanted her out of harm's way. Joker couldn't be that hard to find. Just had to follow the screams. Oh look there were some screams right over there.

(You decide what she does and I'll work based around that this time) Peter felt bad about it but he wanted her out of harm's way. Joker couldn't be that hard to find. Just had to follow the screams. Oh look there were some screams right over there.
(alright....though was wondering if you wanted to include some of the classmates or not. Think im going to have her squeeze out XD)
She angrily tries to wiggle herself out of the webbing, placing her tentacles against the wall she closes her eyes as she tried to push herself off the wall.

(alright....though was wondering if you wanted to include some of the classmates or not. Think im going to have her squeeze out XD)
She angrily tries to wiggle herself out of the webbing, placing her tentacles against the wall she closes her eyes as she tried to push herself off the wall.
The webbing was harder than Steele just as Peter said but she was able to slip out.

The webbing was harder than Steele just as Peter said but she was able to slip out.
Peter had not been kidding when he says his webbing is strong. She thought as she took a breather from trying to push her self out. She close her eyes and consintrated. Starting from the ends of her body she in a way squeezed out of the hold. Using her tentacles to pull her squished body out from the neck hole. Falling to the ground she reformed her body (lol trying to explain this XD). Standing up she stretched, it did not hurt but it always felt uncomfortable. She picked up her belt and her goggles of the ground. She was going to go off and help Peter if he liked it or not.
(So what ya think send out a mesage to the others to help of just go of on her own)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back