• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"And... I think we have a problem." He said. "I think for everyone who dissapeared someone replaced them." He said.
Aqua looked over at Peter confused at his comment "what makes you say that?" She asked wondering what had brought up that thought

Aqua looked over at Peter confused at his comment "what makes you say that?" She asked wondering what had brought up that thought
"Well it's just a theory. But I think one of the people who disappeared... May have switched places with me."

"Well it's just a theory. But I think one of the people who disappeared... May have switched places with me."
"..thats actually a pretty good theory...now I wonder how many actually have exchanged...." she replied thinking "if your here from a different world you think there might be others from other worlds besides ours?"

"..thats actually a pretty good theory...now I wonder how many actually have exchanged...." she replied thinking "if your here from a different world you think there might be others from other worlds besides ours?"
"Maybe." He said. "We'll worry about it later. Aizawa said we wanted to be well rested tomorrow."

"Oh im sorry sir..." she replied having bumped a man. Lookimg up she was a bit surprised by him "oh.. go two blocks down and then make a right" she replied pointing down the street from were they stood

"Oh im sorry sir..." she replied having bumped a man. Lookimg up she was a bit surprised by him "oh.. go two blocks down and then make a right" she replied pointing down the street from were they stood
"Thank you. Here have a lollipop. It'll put a smile on your face. Toodles." (She'll live weather she waits for Peter to get home or not but that lollipop baaaad news)

"Thank you. Here have a lollipop. It'll put a smile on your face. Toodles." (She'll live weather she waits for Peter to get home or not but that lollipop baaaad news)
(Killer lollipop, she is to trusting one should never eat candy from strangers XD..well there is Halloween XD ill have her eat it once she gets home)
She smiles and takes the the lollipop from the man. "Thank you sir" she said happily placing it on her jacket pocket. Once home she takes a bath and dresses into her PJs. Placing her uniform away she digs out the items in her pocket finding the lolipop form the man. She looked at it for a while, with a shrug she took off the wrapper. Sticking the lolipop in her mouth she sat layed on her bed scrolling through her phone.

(Killer lollipop, she is to trusting one should never eat candy from strangers XD..well there is Halloween XD ill have her eat it once she gets home)
She smiles and takes the the lollipop from the man. "Thank you sir" she said happily placing it on her jacket pocket. Once home she takes a bath and dresses into her PJs. Placing her uniform away she digs out the items in her pocket finding the lolipop form the man. She looked at it for a while, with a shrug she took off the wrapper. Sticking the lolipop in her mouth she sat layed on her bed scrolling through her phone.
Peter got back. "Hey." He said knocking on her door.

She continue to laugh louder and louder. A thud was heard as she rolled off her bed as she lay on her side laughing more.
Peter kicked down the door. "Aqua!" He grabbed her. He picked up the lollipop and smelt it. "One second." He said. He grabbed all the muscle relaxants he could and made her swallow all of them allowing her some time to breath before he used the lollipop to make an antidote. "Drink this."

Peter kicked down the door. "Aqua!" He grabbed her. He picked up the lollipop and smelt it. "One second." He said. He grabbed all the muscle relaxants he could and made her swallow all of them allowing her some time to breath before he used the lollipop to make an antidote. "Drink this."
She continued to laugh, tears rolling down her cheek. Able to taken in some breaths after the muscle relaxer. She layer there the giggles and later less extreme. Drinking was difficult although she was able to drink the intire antidote. As it took affect the laughter and giggles stoped as she closed her eyes.

She continued to laugh, tears rolling down her cheek. Able to taken in some breaths after the muscle relaxer. She layer there the giggles and later less extreme. Drinking was difficult although she was able to drink the intire antidote. As it took affect the laughter and giggles stoped as she closed her eyes.
Peter put her in bed and sat with her until she woke up.

"Oh man oh man. You're okay?" He pulled her into a tight hug.
She was confused, had something happened? Her memory was a bit fuzzy "yea...I think so" she quitely said leaning into him as he hugged her tightly "i feel tired...and my face hurt...but im okay" she added

She was confused, had something happened? Her memory was a bit fuzzy "yea...I think so" she quitely said leaning into him as he hugged her tightly "i feel tired...and my face hurt...but im okay" she added
"You were laughing like mad scientist." He said. "You weren't even stopping to breath. I don't think you could. I've taken the lollipop you had to my bathroom for analysis."

"You were laughing like mad scientist." He said. "You weren't even stopping to breath. I don't think you could. I've taken the lollipop you had to my bathroom for analysis."
"I was?..." she replied closing her trying to think as she landed her head against his chest. She closed her eyes tighter trying to concentrate. "A lollipop?.....wait....a man gave me that..." she said

"I was?..." she replied closing her trying to think as she landed her head against his chest. She closed her eyes tighter trying to concentrate. "A lollipop?.....wait....a man gave me that..." she said
"You can tell me about it after I figure out what's going on." He said. "I was so worried." (I said bathroom. I just meant room. I'm getting tired)

"You can tell me about it after I figure out what's going on." He said. "I was so worried." (I said bathroom. I just meant room. I'm getting tired)
(Hehe its okay, go sleeps if your tireds)
"Oh okay..." she replied only remembering someone handing her the lolipop but the face of the man came out as a blank. "I'm sorry" a tear rolled down her cheek, she wasn't fully crying but felt bad for worring him.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back