• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Peter...Hey...goodmoring...." she said suprised to see him as she lifted her head. Paper getting stuck on her tentacles as she sat up.. "..when did you get up?..."she said pulling papers off of herself "yea...working on sorting things out..."
He was already doing the math in his head. "That should go there." He said correcting her math. "The budget is best put here and the rest should go to savings. Inheritance, will increase over time cuz interest."

He was already doing the math in his head. "That should go there." He said correcting her math. "The budget is best put here and the rest should go to savings. Inheritance, will increase over time cuz interest."
Aqua quietly listened writing the changes and following his advice.

"It's fine. I like busy work." He said.
"If your sure..." she repeated standing up from the chair. She hoved next to him for a bit thinking about if she should go or not. She wraped her arms around his shoulders and gave him A hug "thankyou" she said before walking off. "Please let me know if you need me...ill be in the garden" she said poking her head back through the door way before running off.

"If your sure..." she repeated standing up from the chair. She hoved next to him for a bit thinking about if she should go or not. She wraped her arms around his shoulders and gave him A hug "thankyou" she said before walking off. "Please let me know if you need me...ill be in the garden" she said poking her head back through the door way before running off.
His cheeks burned slightly as she hugged him. He finished all the work for her and went to the garden. "You know what? I will join that hero school." He said. (I'm going to assume that she's older that most of the main class so I can start and the anime's start)

His cheeks burned slightly as she hugged him. He finished all the work for her and went to the garden. "You know what? I will join that hero school." He said. (I'm going to assume that she's older that most of the main class so I can start and the anime's start)
(I made her as a second year so she would have a license already, as I was not sure what you had plan XD but hey it just us so changes can be done XD)
Hearing the sliding door of the to the garden she swam up to the shore. "What really?...what made you change your mind?...."she asked with curiosity as she looked up at him

(I made her as a second year so she would have a license already, as I was not sure what you had plan XD but hey it just us so changes can be done XD)
Hearing the sliding door of the to the garden she swam up to the shore. "What really?...what made you change your mind?...."she asked with curiosity as she looked up at him
"Well. It seems to have the most diverse subjects and... I could use some guidance. But I'm still going to operate as Spider-Man. I... Might have forged an American Provisional License."

"Well. It seems to have the most diverse subjects and... I could use some guidance. But I'm still going to operate as Spider-Man. I... Might have forged an American Provisional License."
"I see, it is a very good school" she smiled up at him glad to know she would get to see him at school as well. "Will bring you in as an exchange student, could work out a recommendation letter from my families company " she suggested

"I see, it is a very good school" she smiled up at him glad to know she would get to see him at school as well. "Will bring you in as an exchange student, could work out a recommendation letter from my families company " she suggested
"You're the best." He said.

He smiled. "Alright." He held out his hand. "Great to be here. So formally. Peter Benjamin Parker. Aged 15." He said.
She smiled taking his hand and shaking it. "Nice to formally meet you.. Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen. Age 16 "she replied with a giggle

She smiled taking his hand and shaking it. "Nice to formally meet you.. Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen. Age 16 "she replied with a giggle
He turned pink at the ears again. "Anyway. I'll see you in the morning. Time seems to be a little different here. School starts next week. And I still need to get aquainted with a area." He said. "Show me around tomorrow?"

"well true you aren't only from a different time zone but a whole world," she said with a chuckle as she pulled her self out of the water "sure..its be a date" she replied grabbing her towel as she whipped her face "we need to get some of you essential for you after all." she replied figuring they could gather a few things for him if he was going to be here a while

"well true you aren't only from a different time zone but a whole world," she said with a chuckle as she pulled her self out of the water "sure..its be a date" she replied grabbing her towel as she whipped her face "we need to get some of you essential for you after all." she replied figuring they could gather a few things for him if he was going to be here a while
"You're the best." He said with a smile before going to take a nap. The next day he woke up around 6 AM.

Aqua had woken up early, not being able to go back to bed she decided to get up and work on breakfast.
Peter walked by in his pajama pants. He was used to walking around a house with his him and may. As before she'd notice his burn had healed a lot faster than the process would normally take. As well as a welll toned torso for someone of his fairly small stature. He scratched the back of his head as he walked past her. Grabbed a tool box and went back to his room.

Peter walked by in his pajama pants. He was used to walking around a house with his him and may. As before she'd notice his burn had healed a lot faster than the process would normally take. As well as a welll toned torso for someone of his fairly small stature. He scratched the back of his head as he walked past her. Grabbed a tool box and went back to his room.
"morning," she said chopping ingredients as Peter walked by. He seemed to be in his own world, it might be too early she figured as she went back to preparing breakfast. Aqua lightly blushed having noticed he has well-toned for a small guy. She shook her head glad to know his burn was getting better, it was almost gone. The blue-haired girl wondered what he was up with the toolbox, shrugging she went back to be finishing making their meal.

"morning," she said chopping ingredients as Peter walked by. He seemed to be in his own world, it might be too early she figured as she went back to preparing breakfast. Aqua lightly blushed having noticed he has well-toned for a small guy. She shook her head glad to know his burn was getting better, it was almost gone. The blue-haired girl wondered what he was up with the toolbox, shrugging she went back to be finishing making their meal.
"Come on." He said loudly. "Alright Peter. Use that Spider-Strength." Something snapped and there was a spraying sound. "TOO MUCH STRENGTH TOO MUCH!"

"Come on." He said loudly. "Alright Peter. Use that Spider-Strength." Something snapped and there was a spraying sound. "TOO MUCH STRENGTH TOO MUCH!"
"What is he doing?..." she thought as she heard him talking loudly. Turning off the stove she decided to go check on him. She became worried when she heard a loud snapping and spraying sound as she made her way down the hall "Peter?! you alright? whats with all the commotion?" she called out knocking on his door

"What is he doing?..." she thought as she heard him talking loudly. Turning off the stove she decided to go check on him. She became worried when she heard a loud snapping and spraying sound as she made her way down the hall "Peter?! you alright? whats with all the commotion?" she called out knocking on his door
He opened the door. His hair was soaked. "I was trying to fix a leak in the shower. As it turns out the thing just needs to be replaced. It was dead."

He opened the door. His hair was soaked. "I was trying to fix a leak in the shower. As it turns out the thing just needs to be replaced. It was dead."
"what?..it sounded like you were fighting against something....but you could have told me...could just call a repare men.."

"what?..it sounded like you were fighting against something....but you could have told me...could just call a repare men.."
"Sorry. I like doing things myself. And handiwork. I know some ways to make that shower better than it was." He said. "But I need to find a job to make money to get the parts I need." He was all over the place. Constantly distracting himself. There was something he was avoiding thinking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back