• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Kaleb took her hand and they walked away from the scene.
~~~
"Free thinking for the human race? Biggest promotion you could ask for." The Doctor said.
~~~
"Oh well if your looking for Charcoal." He transformed in a flash of emerald light. "HEATBLAST!"
Eliana held on to his hand tightly as he walked her away from the scene. She felt bad that she couldn't simply ignore what just happened as she was never customed to seeing before.
~~~
"Free thinking...that is a weird concept after what I know was going on here. But I guess I'm out of a job now.....not sure what's going to happen to the station....or what will be of the news anymore..."Cathica questioned as the elevator came to a stop.
~~~
Mick eyes went wide and gasped at the fire that Heatblast was. (You know he would want to be heatblast)

Eliana held on to his hand tightly as he walked her away from the scene. She felt bad that she couldn't simply ignore what just happened as she was never customed to seeing before.
~~~
"Free thinking...that is a weird concept after what I know was going on here. But I guess I'm out of a job now.....not sure what's going to happen to the station....or what will be of the news anymore..."Cathica questioned as the elevator came to a stop.
~~~
Mick eyes went wide and gasped at the fire that Heatblast was. (You know he would want to be heatblast)

~~~
~~~
"Not great." Kaleb said. "Do you want to head back."
~~~
"Your still a news station. Just make sure your broadcasting the truth."
~~~
He flew into the air. "Time bring the heat." He said surroinding them in a ring of fire.

"Not great." Kaleb said. "Do you want to head back."
~~~
"Your still a news station. Just make sure your broadcasting the truth."
~~~
He flew into the air. "Time bring the heat." He said surroinding them in a ring of fire.
Eliana squeezed his hand as she kept her gaze down and shook her head. "Cant...we are supose to help that builder.." she softly spoke.
~~~
"Right....the truth....that will be something to get use too.....that and having this on my head..." Cathica said pointing to her forehead.
~~~
"Enough of this idiotic display...we got places to be...no time for this..." Leonard yelled out annoyingly as he blased the ring of fire with his ice gun.

Eliana squeezed his hand as she kept her gaze down and shook her head. "Cant...we are supose to help that builder.." she softly spoke.
~~~
"Right....the truth....that will be something to get use too.....that and having this on my head..." Cathica said pointing to her forehead.
~~~
"Enough of this idiotic display...we got places to be...no time for this..." Leonard yelled out annoyingly as he blased the ring of fire with his ice gun.
He nodded.
~~~
"Haven't you always had that?"
~~~
When the ring was gone they were surrounded by cops. Ben stood across from them. "Idiotic? I disagree. You guys cheered me up immensely."

He nodded.
~~~
"Haven't you always had that?"
~~~
When the ring was gone they were surrounded by cops. Ben stood across from them. "Idiotic? I disagree. You guys cheered me up immensely."
"I'm sorry Kaleb...." Eliana had the urge to ask for forgiveness. She felt as if her looking away and her reaction coukd be seen as a weakness. "we should get back to the group...we have much to travel and I...we shoukd not hold up any more time..." she said
~~~
"Well after I started to work here yes" Cathica replied.
~~~
(Oooh sneaky sneeky)
Both Leonard and Mick were suprised to see the cops. "Your more cleaver then you look aren't ya....your trickery won't work next time.." Leonard commented.

"I'm sorry Kaleb...." Eliana had the urge to ask for forgiveness. She felt as if her looking away and her reaction coukd be seen as a weakness. "we should get back to the group...we have much to travel and I...we shoukd not hold up any more time..." she said
~~~
"Well after I started to work here yes" Cathica replied.
~~~
(Oooh sneaky sneeky)
Both Leonard and Mick were suprised to see the cops. "Your more cleaver then you look aren't ya....your trickery won't work next time.." Leonard commented.
He wrapped his arms around her. "You don't need to be sorry. I understand. This stuff use to affect me once. I guess I've just gotten use to the ugly side if things."
~~~
"Anyway. People will have questions. Answer them tell them what happened. We're gonna go. I hare cleanup."
~~~
"Whatever dude." He said transforming. "Alien X! Gotta go." He teleported to Mirajane's location.

He wrapped his arms around her. "You don't need to be sorry. I understand. This stuff use to affect me once. I guess I've just gotten use to the ugly side if things."
~~~
"Anyway. People will have questions. Answer them tell them what happened. We're gonna go. I hare cleanup."
~~~
"Whatever dude." He said transforming. "Alien X! Gotta go." He teleported to Mirajane's location.
She slightly flinched as he wraped his arms around her. However leaned right a way into his hold, she felt horrible for what happened. Although also felt bad that this was much more normal for Kaleb as well. "...I know....and im sorry that you had to deal with that life..." was all she could say.
~~~
"Right....Ill do that..." Cathica said crossing her arms and looking around. "Oh...thank you Doctor...and thank you Gwen...for opening our eyes.." Cathica called out to them as they left.
~~~
Mirajane was behind the bar moving around a box. She yelped almost dropping the box when Alien X appeared infront of her. She managed to recatch the box as she turned to him. "Ben!...Your back!" She said happily setting the box on the bar as she rushed over to him.

She slightly flinched as he wraped his arms around her. However leaned right a way into his hold, she felt horrible for what happened. Although also felt bad that this was much more normal for Kaleb as well. "...I know....and im sorry that you had to deal with that life..." was all she could say.
~~~
"Right....Ill do that..." Cathica said crossing her arms and looking around. "Oh...thank you Doctor...and thank you Gwen...for opening our eyes.." Cathica called out to them as they left.
~~~
Mirajane was behind the bar moving around a box. She yelped almost dropping the box when Alien X appeared infront of her. She managed to recatch the box as she turned to him. "Ben!...Your back!" She said happily setting the box on the bar as she rushed over to him.
"It's not your fault. You kind of saved me from that life." He said.
~~~
The Doctor smiled and opened the door to the TARDIS. "Alright Gwen where would you like to go now?" He asked.
~~~
He turned back to normal. "Hey." He said with a smile.

"It's not your fault. You kind of saved me from that life." He said.
~~~
The Doctor smiled and opened the door to the TARDIS. "Alright Gwen where would you like to go now?" He asked.
~~~
He turned back to normal. "Hey." He said with a smile.
"I know it's not....its just....I hate to know because of your past what happened back there is nothing...." she said shuffling under his hold to returned the hug. "Me save you?....I don't know if I did much....your the one who have saved me more then once" she added
~~~
"Well....a few futures....maybe go back in time?" Gwen answered
~~~
Mirajane's smile grew when Ben turned back to normal. "Hi" she greeted him back, pulling him into a kiss before hugging him.

"I know it's not....its just....I hate to know because of your past what happened back there is nothing...." she said shuffling under his hold to returned the hug. "Me save you?....I don't know if I did much....your the one who have saved me more then once" she added
~~~
"Well....a few futures....maybe go back in time?" Gwen answered
~~~
Mirajane's smile grew when Ben turned back to normal. "Hi" she greeted him back, pulling him into a kiss before hugging him.
"Nah you definitely saved me." He said.
~~~
"Alright. Set her to random then." He said.
~~~
He kissed her back and returned the hug. "Good to see you." He said.
~~~
Peter awoke Early the next morning from a knock at the door. Cisco was there telling them that Caitlin had left STAR Labs to go work at Mercury labs

"Nah you definitely saved me." He said.
~~~
"Alright. Set her to random then." He said.
~~~
He kissed her back and returned the hug. "Good to see you." He said.
~~~
Peter awoke Early the next morning from a knock at the door. Cisco was there telling them that Caitlin had left STAR Labs to go work at Mercury labs
Eliana quitely giggled hugging him "If you say so Kaleb...im glad I can help" she said
~~~
Gwen leaned back against the wall looking through the phone as the Tardis did its noises.
~~~
"Good to see you too dear...I missed you.." she said looking at him happily.
~~~
Aqua woke up not to much after him as he left the bed. Still half asleep she crawled out of bed wrapping herself in a blanket as she left their bed room and walked over tothe living room. She greeted Cisco with a yawn as Peter let him in. "Wait what?...Caitlin left?!" Aqua said suprised as she finished waking up with the news. "Mercury labs?...but why? Did she tell you?" She asked Cisco

Eliana quitely giggled hugging him "If you say so Kaleb...im glad I can help" she said
~~~
Gwen leaned back against the wall looking through the phone as the Tardis did its noises.
~~~
"Good to see you too dear...I missed you.." she said looking at him happily.
~~~
Aqua woke up not to much after him as he left the bed. Still half asleep she crawled out of bed wrapping herself in a blanket as she left their bed room and walked over tothe living room. She greeted Cisco with a yawn as Peter let him in. "Wait what?...Caitlin left?!" Aqua said suprised as she finished waking up with the news. "Mercury labs?...but why? Did she tell you?" She asked Cisco
They went back with the others and continued walking in silence for a while. Near the end of the day a thick fog rolled in.
~~~
Alarms started going off in the TARDIS.
~~~
"So what's happened while I've been away?" He asked. Wordsmith was in the corner drinking s smoothie. He had a black symbol on his hand.
~~~
"After Ronnie... I guess she couldn't take it snymore." Cisco said.

They went back with the others and continued walking in silence for a while. Near the end of the day a thick fog rolled in.
~~~
Alarms started going off in the TARDIS.
~~~
"So what's happened while I've been away?" He asked. Wordsmith was in the corner drinking s smoothie. He had a black symbol on his hand.
~~~
"After Ronnie... I guess she couldn't take it snymore." Cisco said.
Eliana kept silent as Kaleb bit and just followed the group. As the fog rolled in and started making it hard to see she moved closer to Kaleb. "This can be dangerous....we need to make sure we stay close to eachother" Eliana spoke up.
~~~
Gwen stood up and looked around "that doesn't sound good what'd going on?!" She questioned.
~~~
"Well I guess most normal things, new member joining and plenty or jobs..." Mira commented.
~~~
"I understand....I feel horrible for Caitlin and going to miss seeing her...but if this I'd going to help her heal it might be for the best...." Aqua commented.

Eliana kept silent as Kaleb bit and just followed the group. As the fog rolled in and started making it hard to see she moved closer to Kaleb. "This can be dangerous....we need to make sure we stay close to eachother" Eliana spoke up.
~~~
Gwen stood up and looked around "that doesn't sound good what'd going on?!" She questioned.
~~~
"Well I guess most normal things, new member joining and plenty or jobs..." Mira commented.
~~~
"I understand....I feel horrible for Caitlin and going to miss seeing her...but if this I'd going to help her heal it might be for the best...." Aqua commented.
He took her hand.
~~~
"Mauve. Something's sending out a mauve alert a distress signal." He said.
~~~
"So you still using that notebook for you powers?" He asked. "Sometimes. But I wrote in it for a specific thing and now I mostly use this." Jace rolled up the sleeve of his hufflepuff hoodie to reveal a pink Ultimatrix. "Mira and I have been practicing with them when we have time."
~~~
Peter tooj Aqua's hand. "We're here if she ever needs to talk. What about wells?" He asked. "Ben had some people pick him up. He's presumed dead." Barry said.

He took her hand.
~~~
"Mauve. Something's sending out a mauve alert a distress signal." He said.
~~~
"So you still using that notebook for you powers?" He asked. "Sometimes. But I wrote in it for a specific thing and now I mostly use this." Jace rolled up the sleeve of his hufflepuff hoodie to reveal a pink Ultimatrix. "Mira and I have been practicing with them when we have time."
~~~
Peter tooj Aqua's hand. "We're here if she ever needs to talk. What about wells?" He asked. "Ben had some people pick him up. He's presumed dead." Barry said.
Eliana held on tightly to Kaleb's hand as the fog grew thicker.
~~~
"Mauve?...isnt it supose to be a red alert for danger not mauve" Gwen commented.
~~~
Mirajane gently nodded "...we have...the practice has helped both of us get a bit more comfortable and use to the devices in our arms.."
~~~
Aqua looked down to her hand as she felt Peter took a hold of it. Wrapping her fingers around his hand she gave it a soft squeeze. "Peter is right, Caitlin might of left STAR Labs but she is still apart of our little group, this family....we will be here for her if she needs us." Aqua commented. "So...it seems we don't need to worry about Wells now...I guess that's good?" Aqua said a bit questiongly as it felt weird to know Well was presumed dead now.

~~~
"Mauve?...isnt it supose to be a red alert for danger not mauve" Gwen commented.
~~~
Mirajane gently nodded "...we have...the practice has helped both of us get a bit more comfortable and use to the devices in our arms.."
~~~
Aqua looked down to her hand as she felt Peter took a hold of it. Wrapping her fingers around his hand she gave it a soft squeeze. "Peter is right, Caitlin might of left STAR Labs but she is still apart of our little group, this family....we will be here for her if she needs us." Aqua commented. "So...it seems we don't need to worry about Wells now...I guess that's good?" Aqua said a bit questiongly as it felt weird to know Well was presumed dead now.

~~~
~~~
~~~
"This is isn't natural fog." Kakashi said.
~~~
"I see you're not using an Omnitrix." Ben said. Jace shrugged. "What can I say? I like the Gauntlet design better. Mine still does everything yours does."
~~~
"That's on Earth. The rest of the universe the ergency color is Mauve.
~~~
"Well as long as he's not on Earth." Ben said. "Anyway Barry. I think Aqua and I are gonna take the day off and figure what to do for our vacation. We'll probaby hard to get ahold of for the next few weeks."

On the table there was a pill and a paper that said. "For Aqua from Ben"

"This is isn't natural fog." Kakashi said.
~~~
"I see you're not using an Omnitrix." Ben said. Jace shrugged. "What can I say? I like the Gauntlet design better. Mine still does everything yours does."
~~~
"That's on Earth. The rest of the universe the ergency color is Mauve.
~~~
"Well as long as he's not on Earth." Ben said. "Anyway Barry. I think Aqua and I are gonna take the day off and figure what to do for our vacation. We'll probaby hard to get ahold of for the next few weeks."

On the table there was a pill and a paper that said. "For Aqua from Ben"
Eliana looked around as the fog become thicker quicker. This was not good, with what Kakashi mentioned of it not being natural fog, Eliana quickly figured someone was behind it. The girl moved her free hand creating a bubble around the builder once again.
~~~
Mirajane gently smiled as they spoke going back to the bar.
~~~
"Well that's very weird....don't see how Mauve can be an alarming color....but I guess if it's a thing..." Gwen shrugged "so who is sending this mauve alert?" She asked.
~~~
(I'm guessing the Ben's are Peter's)
"Wait you guys are going on vacation?..." Cisco asked. "...man ...why is everyone just leaving..." He added

"Cisco...we will be back...we just need some time away..."Aqua softly said. As she spoke she noticed a pice a paper on the table letting go of Peter's hand she walked over and noticed it was from Ben as well as a pill laid there.

Eliana looked around as the fog become thicker quicker. This was not good, with what Kakashi mentioned of it not being natural fog, Eliana quickly figured someone was behind it. The girl moved her free hand creating a bubble around the builder once again.
~~~
Mirajane gently smiled as they spoke going back to the bar.
~~~
"Well that's very weird....don't see how Mauve can be an alarming color....but I guess if it's a thing..." Gwen shrugged "so who is sending this mauve alert?" She asked.
~~~
(I'm guessing the Ben's are Peter's)
"Wait you guys are going on vacation?..." Cisco asked. "...man ...why is everyone just leaving..." He added

"Cisco...we will be back...we just need some time away..."Aqua softly said. As she spoke she noticed a pice a paper on the table letting go of Peter's hand she walked over and noticed it was from Ben as well as a pill laid there.
"Very good kakashi." A menacing voice said. A huge sword swing through the aor and stuck in a tree. A man landed on yhr sword balancing on it (look up zabuza)
~~~
"Anyway Mirajane told me about your dna scsnning trip. Can I come?" He asked.
~~~
"No idea but the TARDIS is locked on amd following it."
~~~
"It's not personal cisco. We promise. We just need time to ourselves. After everything that's happened."

"Very good kakashi." A menacing voice said. A huge sword swing through the aor and stuck in a tree. A man landed on yhr sword balancing on it (look up zabuza)
~~~
"Anyway Mirajane told me about your dna scsnning trip. Can I come?" He asked.
~~~
"No idea but the TARDIS is locked on amd following it."
~~~
"It's not personal cisco. We promise. We just need time to ourselves. After everything that's happened."
Eliana stood back watching the man that landed on the sword. She turned back to look at the builder.
~~~
Mirajane looked over to Jace not expecting him to ask to go with them.
~~~
"Well then it seems we have to figure out what the emergency is then." Gwen replied.
~~~
"Right....sorry just with what's happened seemed like everyone is leaving....but you know your right....guess we can all use a little brake" Cisco replied.

Aqua folded up the pill into the paper and placed it into her pocket.

Eliana stood back watching the man that landed on the sword. She turned back to look at the builder.
~~~
Mirajane looked over to Jace not expecting him to ask to go with them.
~~~
"Well then it seems we have to figure out what the emergency is then." Gwen replied.
~~~
"Right....sorry just with what's happened seemed like everyone is leaving....but you know your right....guess we can all use a little brake" Cisco replied.

Aqua folded up the pill into the paper and placed it into her pocket.
He was staring at Zazuba with fear but not recognition. "All of you get back. This opponent is far too strong for any of you." Kakashi said. "Yeah like hell I'll hang back." Kaleb said.
~~~
Ben looked at him and then her. "Ask Mirajane."
~~~
The TARDIS landed. "Looks like we're in london." He said.
~~~
He nodded and gave Cisco a bro-hug. "See you man." He said.

He was staring at Zazuba with fear but not recognition. "All of you get back. This opponent is far too strong for any of you." Kakashi said. "Yeah like hell I'll hang back." Kaleb said.
~~~
Ben looked at him and then her. "Ask Mirajane."
~~~
The TARDIS landed. "Looks like we're in london." He said.
~~~
He nodded and gave Cisco a bro-hug. "See you man." He said.
Eliana was still holding on to Kaleb's hand, she squeezed it and planted her feet not letting go. "Kaleb are you crazy he said he is to strong.." she said.
~~~
"What?...why me...its your trip not mine Ben..." Mirajane replied.
~~~
"London?...been a while since I been there .." Gwen said excited.
~~~
Cisco smiled and returned the hug "have fun you two and be safe..." Cisco said

"We will bring you back something back" Aqua added smiling as Peter gave Cisco a bro hug.

Eliana was still holding on to Kaleb's hand, she squeezed it and planted her feet not letting go. "Kaleb are you crazy he said he is to strong.." she said.
~~~
"What?...why me...its your trip not mine Ben..." Mirajane replied.
~~~
"London?...been a while since I been there .." Gwen said excited.
~~~
Cisco smiled and returned the hug "have fun you two and be safe..." Cisco said

"We will bring you back something back" Aqua added smiling as Peter gave Cisco a bro hug.
"I'm not crazy. But this guy isn't gonna get me as easily as he thinks." He said.
~~~
"Because I want to hear you thoughts." He said. "You two are such a cute couple." Jace said with a smile. "Honestly. You're both good looking you both have strong character. I'm lucky I get to meet you guys. Mirajane told me about the first superfan she met. Makes me sad that people like that exist." He said. "People who are so obsessive that they try to own people." He shuddered. "I'm sorry if I gave that vibe when we first met Mirajane. But I hope I've made it pretty clear that as a fan and person I respect your privacy and stuff." Je said. "Plus ever since I got here I've met so many cool people. Erza, Link, even Pinto which means I'm two for two on OCs."
~~~
The Doctor opened the door into a dark street and started walking toward a building.
~~~
"Don't go making any world changing tech without me." He said fistbumping Cisco before going to pack.

"I'm not crazy. But this guy isn't gonna get me as easily as he thinks." He said.
~~~
"Because I want to hear you thoughts." He said. "You two are such a cute couple." Jace said with a smile. "Honestly. You're both good looking you both have strong character. I'm lucky I get to meet you guys. Mirajane told me about the first superfan she met. Makes me sad that people like that exist." He said. "People who are so obsessive that they try to own people." He shuddered. "I'm sorry if I gave that vibe when we first met Mirajane. But I hope I've made it pretty clear that as a fan and person I respect your privacy and stuff." Je said. "Plus ever since I got here I've met so many cool people. Erza, Link, even Pinto which means I'm two for two on OCs."
~~~
The Doctor opened the door into a dark street and started walking toward a building.
~~~
"Don't go making any world changing tech without me." He said fistbumping Cisco before going to pack.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that..." Eliana said letting go of his hand. She knew he wasn't crazy, she had just been scared for him. "...just be careful..." she added
~~~
"Oh you do?..." Mirajane said really thinking about the idea of having Jace tag along. She looked over towards Jace before she could answered she just deeply blushed at his comment of them being a cute couple. "Thank you Jace.....and it's alright...im sorry I acted very weird around you at first.....my experience with the super fan....it really made me weary or other fans....not to say I never incountered the strange one when modeling for Fairytail....just that man was something very different...." Mira added. "But I think it shoukd be fine if you come along...if Ben is also okay with you coming." She added.
~~~
"Kinda erry dont you think?...." Gwen commented walking out of the TARDIS "just to quite..." she said looking around.
~~~
Cisco smiled and returned the fistbump before leaving the apartment with Barry. Once they left Aqua went into their room to help Petter pack.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that..." Eliana said letting go of his hand. She knew he wasn't crazy, she had just been scared for him. "...just be careful..." she added
~~~
"Oh you do?..." Mirajane said really thinking about the idea of having Jace tag along. She looked over towards Jace before she could answered she just deeply blushed at his comment of them being a cute couple. "Thank you Jace.....and it's alright...im sorry I acted very weird around you at first.....my experience with the super fan....it really made me weary or other fans....not to say I never incountered the strange one when modeling for Fairytail....just that man was something very different...." Mira added. "But I think it shoukd be fine if you come along...if Ben is also okay with you coming." She added.
~~~
"Kinda erry dont you think?...." Gwen commented walking out of the TARDIS "just to quite..." she said looking around.
~~~
Cisco smiled and returned the fistbump before leaving the apartment with Barry. Once they left Aqua went into their room to help Petter pack.
"I know." He pecked her on the cheek and stepped forward with Kakashi. "You rrally want to go forward with this?" Kakashi asked. "Yeah why not?" Kaleb said. "I just need to gety hands on him once and I can do anything he can. Or maybe absorb that great big potsticker."
~~~
"Ah its fine. Not the first time its happened. Least you were open to me explaining myself. I ever tell you guys about the time a girl in my highschool decided I was a pervert for life... Actually not important." Jace said. His smike widened. "Alright a roadtrip with Ben Tennyson. Now that is a bucket list item."
~~~
The Doctor nodded. "I agree. Stay here. I'm gonna go in and ask some questions."
~~~
"So whats that gift Ben left you?" He asked.

"I know." He pecked her on the cheek and stepped forward with Kakashi. "You rrally want to go forward with this?" Kakashi asked. "Yeah why not?" Kaleb said. "I just need to gety hands on him once and I can do anything he can. Or maybe absorb that great big potsticker."
~~~
"Ah its fine. Not the first time its happened. Least you were open to me explaining myself. I ever tell you guys about the time a girl in my highschool decided I was a pervert for life... Actually not important." Jace said. His smike widened. "Alright a roadtrip with Ben Tennyson. Now that is a bucket list item."
~~~
The Doctor nodded. "I agree. Stay here. I'm gonna go in and ask some questions."
~~~
"So whats that gift Ben left you?" He asked.
Eliana blushed touching her cheek as she watched Kaleb run over to Kakashi's side. She focused on keeping the builder safe in the bubble while the two took care of the man.
~~~
"Well of course...you ment no harm....what I could at least is listen to what you had to say....not a monster..." Mirajane answered. She could not help but giggle as a huge smile formed on Jace's face and his response after she was okay with him coming along.
~~~
"Stay here?...why cat I just go with you? Why do I have to stay out here?" Gwen said in annoyance.
~~~
"I'm not very sure...its very cryptic...just my name from Ben and a pill..." Aqua replied pulling it out of her pocket and handing it to Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back