• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Is okay ^-^...think it's your turn in almost everything :p)
Eliana walked back with Naruto stoping as they rejoined the group. She clearly saw that Kaleb was upset as what ever was said between them all Kaleb did not agree.
~~~
(Oh to bed 😉 don't mind sharing a bed?....sorry XD had too because of the game XD)
"Okay sounds good....lot happen today best we do go to bed" Aqua agreed following Peter to their room.
~~~
"The stunter?...what dose that thing been wanting with all these humans.....Why do all this?.." Gwen asked.
Sasuke had apparently continued to speak ill of Naruto's ability and cowardice. To which Kaleb had started to talk back.
~~~
(Ooh la la)
Peter changed to his pajamas and laid in bed. He laid on her side rather than his usal side that way if she wanted to cuddle he was on the side without the baby arm.
~~~
"He's been guiding humanity for over 90 years." He said.

Sasuke had apparently continued to speak ill of Naruto's ability and cowardice. To which Kaleb had started to talk back.
~~~
(Ooh la la)
Peter changed to his pajamas and laid in bed. He laid on her side rather than his usal side that way if she wanted to cuddle he was on the side without the baby arm.
~~~
"He's been guiding humanity for over 90 years." He said.
"Can this just stop!? I can't believe you would be talking so badly about one of your team members....besides what gives you the right to say such thing let alone clam your self better then him.." Eliana said to Sasuke
~~~
(See discord response XD)
(Also aww Peter that was so sweet! >3< adorable 💙💙💙of course she would want to cuddle while sleeping)
Aqua changed into her pj's as well. After going through her bed time routine she headed to their bed, pausing she looked over to the bed and then over to Peter. He was laying on her side of the bed. Before she could question him about it, it click. He was adorable, she smiled walking over to Peter's side and getting into bed. "Love you sweetheart, your the best" she said as she climbing under the covers and nuzzling up to him.
~~
"Guiding humanity?...for what purpose?...I don't understand those that end up here end dead..." Gwen comment

"Can this just stop!? I can't believe you would be talking so badly about one of your team members....besides what gives you the right to say such thing let alone clam your self better then him.." Eliana said to Sasuke
~~~
(See discord response XD)
(Also aww Peter that was so sweet! >3< adorable 💙💙💙of course she would want to cuddle while sleeping)
Aqua changed into her pj's as well. After going through her bed time routine she headed to their bed, pausing she looked over to the bed and then over to Peter. He was laying on her side of the bed. Before she could question him about it, it click. He was adorable, she smiled walking over to Peter's side and getting into bed. "Love you sweetheart, your the best" she said as she climbing under the covers and nuzzling up to him.
~~
"Guiding humanity?...for what purpose?...I don't understand those that end up here end dead..." Gwen comment
"Apparently being a prodigy gives him the right be an asshat." Kaleb said. "Naruto let me see your hands." Kakashi said. "I'm surprised your still standing. You've been poisoned."
~~~
"Love you more." He wrapping an arm around her.
~~~
"Satellite fives not just news. Its the whole of human knowledge and a great big life support system. Every fact in the empire goes through this place. A human race that's been raised not to ask questions." "Ha! You're full of information. But its only fair we get some back. The two of you... Who are you. We have every piece of information of every citizen of the empire but you two... You don't exist.'

"Apparently being a prodigy gives him the right be an asshat." Kaleb said. "Naruto let me see your hands." Kakashi said. "I'm surprised your still standing. You've been poisoned."
~~~
"Love you more." He wrapping an arm around her.
~~~
"Satellite fives not just news. Its the whole of human knowledge and a great big life support system. Every fact in the empire goes through this place. A human race that's been raised not to ask questions." "Ha! You're full of information. But its only fair we get some back. The two of you... Who are you. We have every piece of information of every citizen of the empire but you two... You don't exist.'
"That is a sorry excuse to treat others wrongfully and be such and asswhole...." Eliana said crossing her arms. Sasuke was not in her best graces as the type of person he seemed to be. "Naruto you were poisoned?...can you help him?" Eliana asked.
~~~
"Nope...love you most.." Aqua said with a giggle hugging him with her good arm as she buried her face into his chest.
~~~
"That just dosnt make sense why do all this what dose it gain from all this?.." she said point up to the alian. "We are the ones to solve all this mess and craziness."

"That is a sorry excuse to treat others wrongfully and be such and asswhole...." Eliana said crossing her arms. Sasuke was not in her best graces as the type of person he seemed to be. "Naruto you were poisoned?...can you help him?" Eliana asked.
~~~
"Nope...love you most.." Aqua said with a giggle hugging him with her good arm as she buried her face into his chest.
~~~
"That just dosnt make sense why do all this what dose it gain from all this?.." she said point up to the alian. "We are the ones to solve all this mess and craziness."
"No. We have to head back to get it treated." Kakashi said.
~~~
Peter kissed the top of her head. "Okay. You love me most then." He said.
~~~
"Stop them." Hw said. The bodies got up and started walking toward them.
~~~
Ben looked out over central city. "Ah what a nice quiet night." He said. "I'd enjoy it if today hadn't sucked."

"No. We have to head back to get it treated." Kakashi said.
~~~
Peter kissed the top of her head. "Okay. You love me most then." He said.
~~~
"Stop them." Hw said. The bodies got up and started walking toward them.
~~~
Ben looked out over central city. "Ah what a nice quiet night." He said. "I'd enjoy it if today hadn't sucked."
"Then let's go...we are waisting time just standing here.." Eliana said "however....what about the bridge guy?..." she asked.
~~~
Aqua smiled as he kissed her "good and dont forget it" she said with a quite giggle as she nuzzled into him hugging him tightly.
~~~
Gwen was startled and felt disturbed when the body's got up from their sitting positions. Her hands glowed as she made a wall of energy and pushed them back.
~~~
(Poor Ben...was a very sucky day one with hard choices for him .n.)
Ben got an incomning call from Mirajane. (The call woukd be like in the anime with her crystal ball....sorry :p That's all I could think off sorry >< if other ideas let me know.)

"Then let's go...we are waisting time just standing here.." Eliana said "however....what about the bridge guy?..." she asked.
~~~
Aqua smiled as he kissed her "good and dont forget it" she said with a quite giggle as she nuzzled into him hugging him tightly.
~~~
Gwen was startled and felt disturbed when the body's got up from their sitting positions. Her hands glowed as she made a wall of energy and pushed them back.
~~~
(Poor Ben...was a very sucky day one with hard choices for him .n.)
Ben got an incomning call from Mirajane. (The call woukd be like in the anime with her crystal ball....sorry :p That's all I could think off sorry >< if other ideas let me know.)
There was a sound of slicing. Naruto had stabbed the poisoned wound with a Kunai. It was bleeding heavily. "We're not stopping. I won't be the reason we have to go back." HE said determined. "I'm never going to freeze like that again." Kaleb looked impressed. "That's kinda hardcore."
~~~
Peter fell asleep holding her close.
~~~
The Doctor saw Cathica in the corner of his eye. "The fourth great and bountiful human empire, with humanity made to be puppets, all for the Jagrafess. That's why its so hot. Pump all the excess heat down. Jagrafess stays cool, it stays alive." He said.
~~~
Peter saw her. "Hey Mirajane." He said. "How's the New Omnitrix treating you. Still well I hope." He said. "Sorry I haven't been in contact much. I've been helping some of my old students. And dealing with one messed up guy." He said sitting down.

There was a sound of slicing. Naruto had stabbed the poisoned wound with a Kunai. It was bleeding heavily. "We're not stopping. I won't be the reason we have to go back." HE said determined. "I'm never going to freeze like that again." Kaleb looked impressed. "That's kinda hardcore."
~~~
Peter fell asleep holding her close.
~~~
The Doctor saw Cathica in the corner of his eye. "The fourth great and bountiful human empire, with humanity made to be puppets, all for the Jagrafess. That's why its so hot. Pump all the excess heat down. Jagrafess stays cool, it stays alive." He said.
~~~
Peter saw her. "Hey Mirajane." He said. "How's the New Omnitrix treating you. Still well I hope." He said. "Sorry I haven't been in contact much. I've been helping some of my old students. And dealing with one messed up guy." He said sitting down.
Eliana took a step back seeing the wound purfulsly bleeding. She was unsure how she felt about this, it all seemed like a horable idea to her. "That's not hardcore...what's with boys and being this way....he could get an infection and die...its not only...." Eliana said confused as to why Naruto's actions were not being taken as concern and forcing him to go back. Eliana stoped rembering something the viles Amber had given to them before they left. "Your right we arnt stoping we should keep going your hands won't be a problem anymore..." Eliana said changing her domineering as she pulled out on of the small bottles.
~~~
Aqua quickly fell asleep after him, safe and conformable within his hold. (Adorableness)
~~~
"That is horrible and messed up...you and that ...that Jagrafess are nothing but leaches" Gwen said pushing the reanimated humans to the wall.
~~~
(Peter *gasp* how dare XD)
Mirajane held a happy smile seeing Ben. "Hello Ben dear" she greeted him lovingly. "Oh..great actually...still somethings to get use to, but it's working wonderfully" she replied. "It's alright dear, I knew you would be busy...im just glad to see that you are alright....oh no that sounds horrible...are they alright? Is everything okay" she gasped covering her mouth.

Eliana took a step back seeing the wound purfulsly bleeding. She was unsure how she felt about this, it all seemed like a horable idea to her. "That's not hardcore...what's with boys and being this way....he could get an infection and die...its not only...." Eliana said confused as to why Naruto's actions were not being taken as concern and forcing him to go back. Eliana stoped rembering something the viles Amber had given to them before they left. "Your right we arnt stoping we should keep going your hands won't be a problem anymore..." Eliana said changing her domineering as she pulled out on of the small bottles.
~~~
Aqua quickly fell asleep after him, safe and conformable within his hold. (Adorableness)
~~~
"That is horrible and messed up...you and that ...that Jagrafess are nothing but leaches" Gwen said pushing the reanimated humans to the wall.
~~~
(Peter *gasp* how dare XD)
Mirajane held a happy smile seeing Ben. "Hello Ben dear" she greeted him lovingly. "Oh..great actually...still somethings to get use to, but it's working wonderfully" she replied. "It's alright dear, I knew you would be busy...im just glad to see that you are alright....oh no that sounds horrible...are they alright? Is everything okay" she gasped covering her mouth.
(Oops) "Naruto..." Kakashi said. "It was bery impressive you getting the poison out like that. But if you lose anymore blood. You're going to die." He said. The color drained from Naruto's face. "What!?" He asked becoming panicked.
~~~
(I got nothing)
~~~
"You've enslaved humanity." The Doctor said. "Ah now there's an interesting point. Is a slave a slave if he doesn't know he's enslaved?" The editor asked. "yes." The Doctor said. "Oh. Is that all I'm gonna get yes?" He asked. "Yes." The Doctor answered.
~~~
"Yeah. Well no. Someone died. But we won, technically." He said.

(Oops) "Naruto..." Kakashi said. "It was bery impressive you getting the poison out like that. But if you lose anymore blood. You're going to die." He said. The color drained from Naruto's face. "What!?" He asked becoming panicked.
~~~
(I got nothing)
~~~
"You've enslaved humanity." The Doctor said. "Ah now there's an interesting point. Is a slave a slave if he doesn't know he's enslaved?" The editor asked. "yes." The Doctor said. "Oh. Is that all I'm gonna get yes?" He asked. "Yes." The Doctor answered.
~~~
"Yeah. Well no. Someone died. But we won, technically." He said.
"Kaleb is right...it really wasn't such a smart thing to do.... especially out here in the middle of the woods," Eliana said walking over to him "...Naruto...come down...you will be okay....here..." She took his hands and held them out, uncorking the small bottle and pouring half of the contents on his hands.
~~~
(We can just skip to the next day once Ben and Mira are done talking...if you want)
~~~
"oh, you made him mad whatever all this is, what you and that thing have been doing to the human race we are going to put a stop to it whether to like it or not.." Gwen said.

Cathica noticed the Doctor and Gwen speaking to the man covering her mouth as she spotted the creature on the top of the ceiling. She kept to the shadows as she looked over to the three, feeling like she should help. She ran off back to the medical table with dead bodies pulling the one off the chair she hoped on and starting the machine.
~~~
"Oh no, I'm sorry Ben....defeat of an enemy is difficult if the outcome is the loss of a teammate and friend..." Mirajane said feeling deep sorrow for what had happened.

"Kaleb is right...it really wasn't such a smart thing to do.... especially out here in the middle of the woods," Eliana said walking over to him "...Naruto...come down...you will be okay....here..." She took his hands and held them out, uncorking the small bottle and pouring half of the contents on his hands.
~~~
(We can just skip to the next day once Ben and Mira are done talking...if you want)
~~~
"oh, you made him mad whatever all this is, what you and that thing have been doing to the human race we are going to put a stop to it whether to like it or not.." Gwen said.

Cathica noticed the Doctor and Gwen speaking to the man covering her mouth as she spotted the creature on the top of the ceiling. She kept to the shadows as she looked over to the three, feeling like she should help. She ran off back to the medical table with dead bodies pulling the one off the chair she hoped on and starting the machine.
~~~
"Oh no, I'm sorry Ben....defeat of an enemy is difficult if the outcome is the loss of a teammate and friend..." Mirajane said feeling deep sorrow for what had happened.
It was already healing fast. Even without Amber's tears.
~~~
"You can't expect this to last forever. Eventually people are gonna notice something. Eventually they're gonna start asking questions. Start thinking."
~~~
"I didn't even know him." Ben said. "Still sucks that I couldn't save him. I tried but... Alien X's other personalities gave me one rule recently. No resurrections."

It was already healing fast. Even without Amber's tears.
~~~
"You can't expect this to last forever. Eventually people are gonna notice something. Eventually they're gonna start asking questions. Start thinking."
~~~
"I didn't even know him." Ben said. "Still sucks that I couldn't save him. I tried but... Alien X's other personalities gave me one rule recently. No resurrections."
"Naruto...are you able to heal yourself?...the tears seem to help....but it seems your doing it on your own..." Eliana asked noticing that his hands were healing before the tears could take affect.
~~~
"Well time in time someone has notice....have a small dought, question ...but their computer chimps allows me to notice their dought and simple crush it..." the man said with a smile.
~~~
"I know you tried all you could do Ben..." Mia said knowing that Ben would never be one to not try all he could.

"Naruto...are you able to heal yourself?...the tears seem to help....but it seems your doing it on your own..." Eliana asked noticing that his hands were healing before the tears could take affect.
~~~
"Well time in time someone has notice....have a small dought, question ...but their computer chimps allows me to notice their dought and simple crush it..." the man said with a smile.
~~~
"I know you tried all you could do Ben..." Mia said knowing that Ben would never be one to not try all he could.
"It is?" Kakashi walked over and inspected Naruto's hand. She's right. It's already healing on its own. Is this because of the Nine Tailed Foxes Power?
~~~

"I see. And say someone were to hear all these things you've said. You really thing a computer chip would be enough to stop them? To Make them give up that line of questioning. Clearly some people don't stop doubting. I doubt anyone who's brought up here is brought up for good behavior."
~~~
"Anyway. I'm about to go on Scanning trip for Azimuth. Which is to say he wants me to keep doing what he originally designed the Omnitrix for. Did I ever tell you why he made it in the first place. It was supposed to encourage peace between races. You know let someone walk a mile in another species shoes. I managed to to turn it to... more combative purposes. I can't tell you how mad Azmuth was about it when he first met me but he eventually decided that I was doing the right thing. But he doesn't want me to forget that there are non combat applications to this power. So he's been sending me on trips to collect all the new DNA that's in the universe/multiverse now. I was wondering if you'd like to come with."

"It is?" Kakashi walked over and inspected Naruto's hand. She's right. It's already healing on its own. Is this because of the Nine Tailed Foxes Power?
~~~

"I see. And say someone were to hear all these things you've said. You really thing a computer chip would be enough to stop them? To Make them give up that line of questioning. Clearly some people don't stop doubting. I doubt anyone who's brought up here is brought up for good behavior."
~~~
"Anyway. I'm about to go on Scanning trip for Azimuth. Which is to say he wants me to keep doing what he originally designed the Omnitrix for. Did I ever tell you why he made it in the first place. It was supposed to encourage peace between races. You know let someone walk a mile in another species shoes. I managed to to turn it to... more combative purposes. I can't tell you how mad Azmuth was about it when he first met me but he eventually decided that I was doing the right thing. But he doesn't want me to forget that there are non combat applications to this power. So he's been sending me on trips to collect all the new DNA that's in the universe/multiverse now. I was wondering if you'd like to come with."
Eliana wondered if this was normal for him. "Naruto maybe you have some healing factor you didn't know about this is really cool!" Eliana said.
~~~
The man laughed "you really think these simple humans know what's going on it's been years if they try anything the week quickly taking care of no one will ever try anything or simply puppets."

Cathica watched the two from were she was hiden. She felt so confused and frightened, she could not belive what was happening, what had been happening her whole life. Cathica frowned as you listen to what was happening that she listened to with the doctor I had to say. He was right she had to do something and taking charge and she went over to the medical table she had seen when she made her way up. Pulling the skeleton off of the chair she quickly hopped on and started the machine. Closing our eyes the light being hit the opening in her forehead and she got to work.
~~~
"Scanning trip?" Mirajane questioned as Ben changed the subject. "No...not really.." she answered when he asked her if he had ever told her why Azimuth had made the Omnitrix in the first place. She could not help but giggle imagining a small young Ben annoying and angering Azimuth. "Me come with you?...I well...if your sure about me coming.....because I would love to come along with you Ben" she replied.

Eliana wondered if this was normal for him. "Naruto maybe you have some healing factor you didn't know about this is really cool!" Eliana said.
~~~
The man laughed "you really think these simple humans know what's going on it's been years if they try anything the week quickly taking care of no one will ever try anything or simply puppets."

Cathica watched the two from were she was hiden. She felt so confused and frightened, she could not belive what was happening, what had been happening her whole life. Cathica frowned as you listen to what was happening that she listened to with the doctor I had to say. He was right she had to do something and taking charge and she went over to the medical table she had seen when she made her way up. Pulling the skeleton off of the chair she quickly hopped on and started the machine. Closing our eyes the light being hit the opening in her forehead and she got to work.
~~~
"Scanning trip?" Mirajane questioned as Ben changed the subject. "No...not really.." she answered when he asked her if he had ever told her why Azimuth had made the Omnitrix in the first place. She could not help but giggle imagining a small young Ben annoying and angering Azimuth. "Me come with you?...I well...if your sure about me coming.....because I would love to come along with you Ben" she replied.
"Well then I guess that means that we can keep going." Kakashi said.
~~~
The Doctor smiled. "Humans have been experienced being treated as second rate citizens before. They fought against it then. And they'll fight against it now. All it takes is one free mind."
~~~
"Fantastic. I'll be by fairy tail to pick you up soon. I love you." He said.

"Well then I guess that means that we can keep going." Kakashi said.
~~~
The Doctor smiled. "Humans have been experienced being treated as second rate citizens before. They fought against it then. And they'll fight against it now. All it takes is one free mind."
~~~
"Fantastic. I'll be by fairy tail to pick you up soon. I love you." He said.
"If Naruto is fine we should,...I guess the builder (architect? forgotXD) would like to keep going himself" Eliana commented.
~~~
"well this human has no idea of such things, and if anyone ever tried anything they were simply silenced," he replied however his rant and gloating did not get too far as an alarm started to go off. "what is that?...what's going on?" he said leaving the Doctor's and Gwen's side to check the monitors "this can't be...someone disengaged the safety....who the is that?" he asked seeing Cathica on the screen.
~~~
"Sounds good, I'll see you then Ben dear.." Mira said with a smile. "Love you too," she said blowing him a kiss before hanging up.

"If Naruto is fine we should,...I guess the builder (architect? forgotXD) would like to keep going himself" Eliana commented.
~~~
"well this human has no idea of such things, and if anyone ever tried anything they were simply silenced," he replied however his rant and gloating did not get too far as an alarm started to go off. "what is that?...what's going on?" he said leaving the Doctor's and Gwen's side to check the monitors "this can't be...someone disengaged the safety....who the is that?" he asked seeing Cathica on the screen.
~~~
"Sounds good, I'll see you then Ben dear.." Mira said with a smile. "Love you too," she said blowing him a kiss before hanging up.
(Builder Tazuno) "Now hold on. I never said that ae were going back for sure." Kakashi said to the builder. "This was supposed to be a C class mission, you said bandits were after you. Those two were ninja. That means this should have been at listed at at least B given the circumstances I should be ending the mission right now and having us head back anyway."
~~~
"Her name is Cathica and she's thinking!" He said sounding proud.
~~~
Ben smiled as she did. He looked Leonard and Mick. "Well one quick fight won't be a problem."

As Leonard and Mick ran out of a building carrying tons of loot they stopped seeing a young man with a green leather jacket standing in front of them with a look of confidence. He wasn't Flash or Spider-Man. "I'd drop the loot if I was you guys."

(Builder Tazuno) "Now hold on. I never said that ae were going back for sure." Kakashi said to the builder. "This was supposed to be a C class mission, you said bandits were after you. Those two were ninja. That means this should have been at listed at at least B given the circumstances I should be ending the mission right now and having us head back anyway."
~~~
"Her name is Cathica and she's thinking!" He said sounding proud.
~~~
Ben smiled as she did. He looked Leonard and Mick. "Well one quick fight won't be a problem."

As Leonard and Mick ran out of a building carrying tons of loot they stopped seeing a young man with a green leather jacket standing in front of them with a look of confidence. He wasn't Flash or Spider-Man. "I'd drop the loot if I was you guys."
(oh okaies)
Eliana looked over to the builder as Kakashi pointed something out. She did not say a word but what did happen did seem very suspicious. She wondered why the builder lied who could be after him, he had to have a good reason.
~~~
"hey it's Cathica....she is actually doing something...you really got to her Doctor!" Gwen says happily seeing that Cathica did decide to come up and investigate herself.

"no this can be happening.." the man said going to Sucki "stop her and terminate her access" he commanded but Suki's lifeless body just sat there. They could see the ice around them was starting to melt and the room felt less cold.
~~~
Mick took Ben over, he was definitely not the Flash or Spider-man. He figured it was just some guy trying to play hero. "pff...who do you think you are? bet it, or you know what ill just melt you away from our way" Mick said pulling out his heat gun.

(oh okaies)
Eliana looked over to the builder as Kakashi pointed something out. She did not say a word but what did happen did seem very suspicious. She wondered why the builder lied who could be after him, he had to have a good reason.
~~~
"hey it's Cathica....she is actually doing something...you really got to her Doctor!" Gwen says happily seeing that Cathica did decide to come up and investigate herself.

"no this can be happening.." the man said going to Sucki "stop her and terminate her access" he commanded but Suki's lifeless body just sat there. They could see the ice around them was starting to melt and the room felt less cold.
~~~
Mick took Ben over, he was definitely not the Flash or Spider-man. He figured it was just some guy trying to play hero. "pff...who do you think you are? bet it, or you know what ill just melt you away from our way" Mick said pulling out his heat gun.
"Doesn't matter to me." Kaleb said. "If building that bridge will actually help people. I'm going for it."
~~~
The Doctor looked at the Jagrafess. "We should leave."
~~~
Ben grinned. "Man. No Alien conspiracy, or time travelling maniacs, or Azmuth hating megalomaniacs just two good old fashioned burglers with high tech weapons. I miss those days." He said. "Oh right your were threatening me. Well lets see what happens then." He tapped the Omnitrix and the dial popped up showing silhouettes. "Yeah. This one." He slammed down on the core. "Bigchill!" The alien called out. "So are you two gonna chill out. Or will I have to get COLD?"

"Doesn't matter to me." Kaleb said. "If building that bridge will actually help people. I'm going for it."
~~~
The Doctor looked at the Jagrafess. "We should leave."
~~~
Ben grinned. "Man. No Alien conspiracy, or time travelling maniacs, or Azmuth hating megalomaniacs just two good old fashioned burglers with high tech weapons. I miss those days." He said. "Oh right your were threatening me. Well lets see what happens then." He tapped the Omnitrix and the dial popped up showing silhouettes. "Yeah. This one." He slammed down on the core. "Bigchill!" The alien called out. "So are you two gonna chill out. Or will I have to get COLD?"
Eliana nodded "I agree with Kaleb...we have to help him to his destination if the outcome of this is going to help and benefit so many people..."
~~~
"leave we cant leave what about Cathica," Gwen said as the room got warmer and the ice started to melt. In an against space Cathica was thinking and not going to let that man and his alien friend win, she was also mad she had never been promoted all those years back. The room got hotter and the satellite started to shake, all the systems and computers were malfunctioning and everything around them was sparking.
~~~
"Your as nuts at those masked idiots...you also talk a lot....you have bored me." Mick said angrily as he shot out his fire gun toward Ben in annoyance as he pressed down on the Omnitrix.

"I'm the one that will be making you chill out" Leonard replied also firing his gun at bigchill now.

Eliana nodded "I agree with Kaleb...we have to help him to his destination if the outcome of this is going to help and benefit so many people..."
~~~
"leave we cant leave what about Cathica," Gwen said as the room got warmer and the ice started to melt. In an against space Cathica was thinking and not going to let that man and his alien friend win, she was also mad she had never been promoted all those years back. The room got hotter and the satellite started to shake, all the systems and computers were malfunctioning and everything around them was sparking.
~~~
"Your as nuts at those masked idiots...you also talk a lot....you have bored me." Mick said angrily as he shot out his fire gun toward Ben in annoyance as he pressed down on the Omnitrix.

"I'm the one that will be making you chill out" Leonard replied also firing his gun at bigchill now.
"Reluctantlt. I agree." Kakashi said. "Now what to do with the two of you." He looked at the two ninja. "Unfortunately I can't just let you go and tell your boss about us." He took out a Kunai.
~~~
The Doctor snappes his fingers and Cathica'a head closed. "Time to go.*
~~~
Bigchill folded his arms becoming intangible.

"Reluctantlt. I agree." Kakashi said. "Now what to do with the two of you." He looked at the two ninja. "Unfortunately I can't just let you go and tell your boss about us." He took out a Kunai.
~~~
The Doctor snappes his fingers and Cathica'a head closed. "Time to go.*
~~~
Bigchill folded his arms becoming intangible.
Seeing the Kunai as Kakashi walked over to the two ninjas she covered her eyes and looked away fearing to what he was going to do.
~~~
Gwen gives Cathica a hand pulling her from the chair as they both run out with the Doctor.
~~~
"What?!" Mick said in shock "Stop interfering I'll take care of him your freeze gun just making him stronger!" Mick yelled out to Leonard wanting to take out bigchill himself "....Ill melt this freak into a puddle!" He laughed cranking up the power of his gun as he fired at Bigchill.

Seeing the Kunai as Kakashi walked over to the two ninjas she covered her eyes and looked away fearing to what he was going to do.
~~~
Gwen gives Cathica a hand pulling her from the chair as they both run out with the Doctor.
~~~
"What?!" Mick said in shock "Stop interfering I'll take care of him your freeze gun just making him stronger!" Mick yelled out to Leonard wanting to take out bigchill himself "....Ill melt this freak into a puddle!" He laughed cranking up the power of his gun as he fired at Bigchill.
He slit their throats.
~~~
They went to the elevator which went back down.
~~~
The fire went through uselessly. "Not quite how that works boys." He fired a beam of cold Mick's gun arm.

He slit their throats.
~~~
They went to the elevator which went back down.
~~~
The fire went through uselessly. "Not quite how that works boys." He fired a beam of cold Mick's gun arm.
She closed her eyes trying not to think of what he just did to those two people.
~~~
"I can't belive I....did that...so much for the promotion..." Cathica commented as she stood behind the Doctor and Gwen in the elevator.
~~~
"What? You should be a peice of charcoal after that..." Mick said in shock after the hot beam went through Bigchill like nothing. Mick then yelled hitting his own arm as Bigchill fired a beam of cold on it.

She closed her eyes trying not to think of what he just did to those two people.
~~~
"I can't belive I....did that...so much for the promotion..." Cathica commented as she stood behind the Doctor and Gwen in the elevator.
~~~
"What? You should be a peice of charcoal after that..." Mick said in shock after the hot beam went through Bigchill like nothing. Mick then yelled hitting his own arm as Bigchill fired a beam of cold on it.
Kaleb took her hand and they walked away from the scene.
~~~
"Free thinking for the human race? Biggest promotion you could ask for." The Doctor said.
~~~
"Oh well if your looking for Charcoal." He transformed in a flash of emerald light. "HEATBLAST!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back