• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Very weird to think of indeed....I wonder what my other self did to be hated so much...." she added.
~~~
Eliana was patiently waiting for the night time show to begin, excited to see her first fireworks show. "Kaleb...so this show, what do you thi...." Eliana begain to ask Kaleb as she turned to him stoping mid sentence as she notice her aunt was standing there. "Auntie..." she gasped not believing what she was seeing.
~~~
"Alright....ill work on an anti-friction....slip device to stop reverse flash..." Cisco added walking off.
(Yes he has and that is when Iris found out about Barry being the flash in our rp )
(I thought I responded)
"Maybe nothing. Maybe lots of things." Earl said.
~~~
Kaleb narrowed his eyes and stepped between them as she approached. "Leave her alone."
~~~
"I was just gonna... Oil up the floor when he arrived but that works." Peter said.

(I thought I responded)
"Maybe nothing. Maybe lots of things." Earl said.
~~~
Kaleb narrowed his eyes and stepped between them as she approached. "Leave her alone."
~~~
"I was just gonna... Oil up the floor when he arrived but that works." Peter said.
(It's okay)
"Your right...." Emily replied still feeling unseat about the ordeal. "So what shoukd we do?...is it still right we head to Skyrim? I mean with you double gainner romming around..." she asked.
~~~
"Kaleb..." Eliana whispered grabing ahold of the back of Kaleb's t-shirt. She was scared not wanting him to do anything and at the sametime scared her aunt might want to hurt Kaleb. (Wait....her aunt dose not know Eliana has her powers back...she has not seen her use anything I think. Eliana used it on the goons but bet her aunt woukd have not really believed them that she had her powers back because she thinks she kept taking the pills before getting locked up by her)
~~~
"I know there could be simpler ways but Cisco dose enjoy special mechanism for that purpose....like sadly his cold gun..." Caitlin added

(It's okay)
"Your right...." Emily replied still feeling unseat about the ordeal. "So what shoukd we do?...is it still right we head to Skyrim? I mean with you double gainner romming around..." she asked.
~~~
"Kaleb..." Eliana whispered grabing ahold of the back of Kaleb's t-shirt. She was scared not wanting him to do anything and at the sametime scared her aunt might want to hurt Kaleb. (Wait....her aunt dose not know Eliana has her powers back...she has not seen her use anything I think. Eliana used it on the goons but bet her aunt woukd have not really believed them that she had her powers back because she thinks she kept taking the pills before getting locked up by her)
~~~
"I know there could be simpler ways but Cisco dose enjoy special mechanism for that purpose....like sadly his cold gun..." Caitlin added
(Weather or nor hwr aunt knows about her powers isn't really the issue here. More that she should still be in her punishment room)
~~~
Kaleb didn't move. He staree down her aunt.
~~~
"Well He probably would have been ready for a the cold gun."

(Weather or nor hwr aunt knows about her powers isn't really the issue here. More that she should still be in her punishment room)
~~~
Kaleb didn't move. He staree down her aunt.
~~~
"Well He probably would have been ready for a the cold gun."
(No I guess your right but I was wondering if you remembered bit I think ists no)
~~~
"Move to the side boy....this is between my niece and me." The woman said looking over towards Kaleb and back towards Eliana. "Now Eliana dear, you know a place such as this is not for a safisticated young women as yourself....this isn't the type of environment you are ucustomed to,....now come along we have to get you back home or this will over stimulate you.." the women said reaching out her hand to Eliana and she stepped closer to the two teens. Eliana held on to the back of Kaleb's shirt as she hid behind him. "Sorry auntie but not going back....I dont want to..." she spoke as she did her hold on Kaleb's shirt tightened.
~~~
Well maybe...but we were taken by suprise....the gun being stolen and all. ....but also we didn't expect for the gum to be used against us.

(No I guess your right but I was wondering if you remembered bit I think ists no)
~~~
"Move to the side boy....this is between my niece and me." The woman said looking over towards Kaleb and back towards Eliana. "Now Eliana dear, you know a place such as this is not for a safisticated young women as yourself....this isn't the type of environment you are ucustomed to,....now come along we have to get you back home or this will over stimulate you.." the women said reaching out her hand to Eliana and she stepped closer to the two teens. Eliana held on to the back of Kaleb's shirt as she hid behind him. "Sorry auntie but not going back....I dont want to..." she spoke as she did her hold on Kaleb's shirt tightened.
~~~
Well maybe...but we were taken by suprise....the gun being stolen and all. ....but also we didn't expect for the gum to be used against us.
"I'm not moving." Kaleb said. "I don't care who your friends with I don't care what uou try to threaten me with. She's better off without you and your idiotic bigotry." He said darkly. "Now walk away."
~~~
Earl thought for a second. "Well if you leave maybe he will. If he really is after you."
~~~
"Whatever. We habe our plan and our bases. I'm gonna go look for Aqua.
~~~
Aqua woke up to "Wells" inspecting her. "Interesting. Caitling had theorized that you could regenerate lost limbs..." He said. A smaller arm was growing out of where the original use to be.

"I'm not moving." Kaleb said. "I don't care who your friends with I don't care what uou try to threaten me with. She's better off without you and your idiotic bigotry." He said darkly. "Now walk away."
~~~
Earl thought for a second. "Well if you leave maybe he will. If he really is after you."
~~~
"Whatever. We habe our plan and our bases. I'm gonna go look for Aqua.
~~~
Aqua woke up to "Wells" inspecting her. "Interesting. Caitling had theorized that you could regenerate lost limbs..." He said. A smaller arm was growing out of where the original use to be.
The older women slowly walked over to them. "It be unwise to try anything dear boy, you are out in public people are starting to stare..." she said walking over to and reached out to grab ahold of Eliana. "We are going home now! You had enough of this disobedience...." she said harshly.
~~~
Emily thought for a bit "no you are right..." she replied after a bit "very well we should head off with Ra'Zeem then.."
~~~
"I know...you go ahead, Hartley gave us the locations. You can reach us if you need us..." Caitlin added.
~~~
(I thought she was not going to find out until latter that she could regenerate her limbs, after she gets rescued? Or are we going on a different direction with this?....more torcher from Wells?....O-O Also not sure how long her regeneration would take, Dose take a while for octis...but its our rp so can be as fast or slow as we want :p)

The older women slowly walked over to them. "It be unwise to try anything dear boy, you are out in public people are starting to stare..." she said walking over to and reached out to grab ahold of Eliana. "We are going home now! You had enough of this disobedience...." she said harshly.
~~~
Emily thought for a bit "no you are right..." she replied after a bit "very well we should head off with Ra'Zeem then.."
~~~
"I know...you go ahead, Hartley gave us the locations. You can reach us if you need us..." Caitlin added.
~~~
(I thought she was not going to find out until latter that she could regenerate her limbs, after she gets rescued? Or are we going on a different direction with this?....more torcher from Wells?....O-O Also not sure how long her regeneration would take, Dose take a while for octis...but its our rp so can be as fast or slow as we want :p)
"I don't give a damn if people are staring." He grabbed her arm. "She said no."
~~~
"Right." He said. "Lets go."
~~~
Peter's suit formed around him amd he left.
~~~
(Oh well we can wait then if you think that would be better)

"I don't give a damn if people are staring." He grabbed her arm. "She said no."
~~~
"Right." He said. "Lets go."
~~~
Peter's suit formed around him amd he left.
~~~
(Oh well we can wait then if you think that would be better)
The older glared at Kaleb as he grabed her arm. She then yelled out bloody murder "help! This boy is hurting me....he kidnapped my dear niece and now is trying to hurt me and take her from me! Help help!!" She yelled out dramatically screaming in pain. He could tell that she was faking it but those around them stoped what they were doing and were beliving what they saw.
"Antie please stop he is not hurting you....Im not going back home with you....you can't ...stop doing this!" She said gaping on to Kaleb's Arm and her anuts and the same time
~~~
Emily nooded and left with Earl to were they were meeting Ra'Zeem
~~~
(Not sure what to do here) Peter had three areas all at different corners of the city that Hartley had given him.
~~~
(Well not sure what will be better XD not really sure what did you have plan we can just go with what you were doing the only other thing to wait would be a depressed Aqua and then one that freaked out one day when she wakes up and sees a tiny arm)

The older glared at Kaleb as he grabed her arm. She then yelled out bloody murder "help! This boy is hurting me....he kidnapped my dear niece and now is trying to hurt me and take her from me! Help help!!" She yelled out dramatically screaming in pain. He could tell that she was faking it but those around them stoped what they were doing and were beliving what they saw.
"Antie please stop he is not hurting you....Im not going back home with you....you can't ...stop doing this!" She said gaping on to Kaleb's Arm and her anuts and the same time
~~~
Emily nooded and left with Earl to were they were meeting Ra'Zeem
~~~
(Not sure what to do here) Peter had three areas all at different corners of the city that Hartley had given him.
~~~
(Well not sure what will be better XD not really sure what did you have plan we can just go with what you were doing the only other thing to wait would be a depressed Aqua and then one that freaked out one day when she wakes up and sees a tiny arm)
"Eliana you better get out of here." He said feeling hi anger rising. "I haven't done anything to you... you are dangerously close to convincing me to." He said darkly.
~~~
Ra'Zeem was inspecting a shiny silver sickle.
~~~
(Lets do the second one) Aqua heard movement outside her cell

"Eliana you better get out of here." He said feeling hi anger rising. "I haven't done anything to you... you are dangerously close to convincing me to." He said darkly.
~~~
Ra'Zeem was inspecting a shiny silver sickle.
~~~
(Lets do the second one) Aqua heard movement outside her cell
"No...im not going anywhere without you.." Eliana said firnly to Kaleb as she stayed by his side.
"Just try boy, your world will end if you do...ill have you taken away in a heartbeat....and who know maybe get fixed of your disgusting defect....but then again you could just be disposed off and I would not have to worry of you getting in the was of Eliana proper life.
~~~
Emily walked over with Earl. "Pardon our tardiness, but we had a bit of an issue...how ever we are good to head on out..." Emily spoke
~~~
(Okaies it's just one arm and maybe a few tentacles that are missing from her body....for now >->)
Aqua slight raised her head trying to stay still as she was afraid of making any sudden movements.

"No...im not going anywhere without you.." Eliana said firnly to Kaleb as she stayed by his side.
"Just try boy, your world will end if you do...ill have you taken away in a heartbeat....and who know maybe get fixed of your disgusting defect....but then again you could just be disposed off and I would not have to worry of you getting in the was of Eliana proper life.
~~~
Emily walked over with Earl. "Pardon our tardiness, but we had a bit of an issue...how ever we are good to head on out..." Emily spoke
~~~
(Okaies it's just one arm and maybe a few tentacles that are missing from her body....for now >->)
Aqua slight raised her head trying to stay still as she was afraid of making any sudden movements.
"Says the woman who desperately tried to supress that same "defect" in someone she claims to care about." He said. "Just try it. I dare you." He started to absorb something un his pocket. Something metal.
~~~
"Very good." He took out some blue pearl like object amd threw it on the ground. It exploded into a portal.
~~~
"Aqua." She heard Peter's voice.

"Says the woman who desperately tried to supress that same "defect" in someone she claims to care about." He said. "Just try it. I dare you." He started to absorb something un his pocket. Something metal.
~~~
"Very good." He took out some blue pearl like object amd threw it on the ground. It exploded into a portal.
~~~
"Aqua." She heard Peter's voice.
"Because she is not ment to be a freak like you. To be subjugated to the low life of your kind....my sweet Annabelle was wrong to taint our blood with the lowlife of her father...not going to have her make the same mistake..." the woman said snatching her hand away from Kaleb and grabing on to Eliana who hand let go of the back of Kaleb's shirt. The girl was suprised to learn her father had been a mutant. (She is in shock and not paying attention).
~~~
Emily watched the blue pearl become a portal. Emily was impressed with they type of magic being used.
~~~
(Also still in her hero outfit mask and all. Also her mask is like the flash....if I didn't mentioned before for her ink production) Aqua had lowered head after hearing the noise outside her cell. She figured it was Wells who was out there. But then came the sound of Peter's voice and it cause her to shade a tear, she was not sure how long she been doen here but she coukd not believe she was starting to loose it and hear things.
(Should we have had her trap by Wells for a while?)

"Because she is not ment to be a freak like you. To be subjugated to the low life of your kind....my sweet Annabelle was wrong to taint our blood with the lowlife of her father...not going to have her make the same mistake..." the woman said snatching her hand away from Kaleb and grabing on to Eliana who hand let go of the back of Kaleb's shirt. The girl was suprised to learn her father had been a mutant. (She is in shock and not paying attention).
~~~
Emily watched the blue pearl become a portal. Emily was impressed with they type of magic being used.
~~~
(Also still in her hero outfit mask and all. Also her mask is like the flash....if I didn't mentioned before for her ink production) Aqua had lowered head after hearing the noise outside her cell. She figured it was Wells who was out there. But then came the sound of Peter's voice and it cause her to shade a tear, she was not sure how long she been doen here but she coukd not believe she was starting to loose it and hear things.
(Should we have had her trap by Wells for a while?)
He threw a punch hitting the woman squarely in the stomach. "YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HER!" He roared. He lost control in that moment. Ready to punish her for every torment she may or may not have put Eliana through. (He's assuming she's always been so horrible to Eliana) He grabbed her shirt and lifted her into the air raising a metal fist. Eliana saw the person he had been talking about. The one who tried to kill his parents. The monsterous side to him that he kept locked away. The part of him that he hated. The part of him that he believed was his actual self. In his eyes she saw the bloodlust. The sadism. The desire to cause pain and hurt.
~~~
"Step on through." He said.
~~~
(Yeah lets say its been about a week before Hartley was able to show up) Peter dropped in front of her.

He threw a punch hitting the woman squarely in the stomach. "YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HER!" He roared. He lost control in that moment. Ready to punish her for every torment she may or may not have put Eliana through. (He's assuming she's always been so horrible to Eliana) He grabbed her shirt and lifted her into the air raising a metal fist. Eliana saw the person he had been talking about. The one who tried to kill his parents. The monsterous side to him that he kept locked away. The part of him that he hated. The part of him that he believed was his actual self. In his eyes she saw the bloodlust. The sadism. The desire to cause pain and hurt.
~~~
"Step on through." He said.
~~~
(Yeah lets say its been about a week before Hartley was able to show up) Peter dropped in front of her.
(I would say yes, very protective, obsesive of what she dose, controling and harsh punishment to control her if she streps out of line, mental minipulation...mother gothal a bit in her way of treating her as well )
The woman fell back getting the wind knocked out of her when he punched her. She never thought this boy would try anything, she knew people she was of high society no one dare try anything to her before. The woman's eyes grew wide as Kaleb picked her up by the color of her shirt like nothing. The complete look of horror in her eyes as he lifted his fist at her. "Your a monster!"

Eliana stood there in shock as her aunt let go of her due to Kaleb punching her. She watch in complete shock and confusion. She finally saw the person Kaleb had spoken about, the one he was afried of letting out. Eliana moved quickly once snapping out of it putting herself inbetween them hugging Kaleb with one arm leaning fully on her as she hid her face into her chest. At the same time out stretching an arm back forming a bubble shield around her aunt. "Kaleb no!...stop....please...dont....please don't be who she wants you so be....its not you!" She yelled into her chest.
~~~
Emily looked over at Earl and then at Ra'Zeem before nodding. She steped forward and walked through the portal.
~~~
Aqua was sitting there chained up against the wall badaged up on her lost limbs. "Your waisting your time bringing me food not going to eat your trash" Aqua angrily said kicking out infront of her to what she thought was a plate of food, but nothing was there. She angrily looks up her face quickly softening when she saw Spiderman standing there. "Peter..." she whispered her voice shaky as she started to cry, she was defently loosing it. "Leave me alone! This ain't funny!" She yelled out lowering her head back down as she cried.

(I would say yes, very protective, obsesive of what she dose, controling and harsh punishment to control her if she streps out of line, mental minipulation...mother gothal a bit in her way of treating her as well )
The woman fell back getting the wind knocked out of her when he punched her. She never thought this boy would try anything, she knew people she was of high society no one dare try anything to her before. The woman's eyes grew wide as Kaleb picked her up by the color of her shirt like nothing. The complete look of horror in her eyes as he lifted his fist at her. "Your a monster!"

Eliana stood there in shock as her aunt let go of her due to Kaleb punching her. She watch in complete shock and confusion. She finally saw the person Kaleb had spoken about, the one he was afried of letting out. Eliana moved quickly once snapping out of it putting herself inbetween them hugging Kaleb with one arm leaning fully on her as she hid her face into her chest. At the same time out stretching an arm back forming a bubble shield around her aunt. "Kaleb no!...stop....please...dont....please don't be who she wants you so be....its not you!" She yelled into her chest.
~~~
Emily looked over at Earl and then at Ra'Zeem before nodding. She steped forward and walked through the portal.
~~~
Aqua was sitting there chained up against the wall badaged up on her lost limbs. "Your waisting your time bringing me food not going to eat your trash" Aqua angrily said kicking out infront of her to what she thought was a plate of food, but nothing was there. She angrily looks up her face quickly softening when she saw Spiderman standing there. "Peter..." she whispered her voice shaky as she started to cry, she was defently loosing it. "Leave me alone! This ain't funny!" She yelled out lowering her head back down as she cried.
Kaleb looked down at Eliana then back at her aunt. Without a word he dropped her. When the police came to arrest him he let them take him without a fight.
~~~
She found herself next to earl in a large round room underground. "Welcome to the thieves guild." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
He walker over to her seeing the state she was in. He placed his fingers on her chin and gently lifted her head to face him. His mask retracted. "You're right. Its not funny at all." He said.

Kaleb looked down at Eliana then back at her aunt. Without a word he dropped her. When the police came to arrest him he let them take him without a fight.
~~~
She found herself next to earl in a large round room underground. "Welcome to the thieves guild." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
He walker over to her seeing the state she was in. He placed his fingers on her chin and gently lifted her head to face him. His mask retracted. "You're right. Its not funny at all." He said.
(Woh did not think you would have him arrested....they both coukd have just run away.....but! XD ahhh keeping us on our toes woh lest roll with it x3)
Eliana could not understand why Kaleb would not budge or would run off. She watched at he didn't but up a fight and let the cops take him away. She had kept her aunt in the bubble only to release her when the cops took Kaleb away. The crowd of people dispersing when the cops took the mutant boy away. A few giving statements of their own.
~~~
Emily looked around the underground room they were in. The feeling of uncertainty and not full trust when the mention of them both now being within in the thieves guild.
~~~
Aqua flinched at his touch, unsure of who this was. Looking at the face of who gently lifted her head, she was face to face with Peter. "...P..peter?..." she asked in a burly audible whisper. Tears rolled down her cheeks at she looked at him. Closing her eyes she leand her head fully on his hand that was placed on her chin embracing his touch. However she suddenly moved back. "Peter you can't be here....Wells...reverse flash..its to dangerous...I cant leave....I...any sudden movements try to escape....something else can be taken..." she spoke

(Woh did not think you would have him arrested....they both coukd have just run away.....but! XD ahhh keeping us on our toes woh lest roll with it x3)
Eliana could not understand why Kaleb would not budge or would run off. She watched at he didn't but up a fight and let the cops take him away. She had kept her aunt in the bubble only to release her when the cops took Kaleb away. The crowd of people dispersing when the cops took the mutant boy away. A few giving statements of their own.
~~~
Emily looked around the underground room they were in. The feeling of uncertainty and not full trust when the mention of them both now being within in the thieves guild.
~~~
Aqua flinched at his touch, unsure of who this was. Looking at the face of who gently lifted her head, she was face to face with Peter. "...P..peter?..." she asked in a burly audible whisper. Tears rolled down her cheeks at she looked at him. Closing her eyes she leand her head fully on his hand that was placed on her chin embracing his touch. However she suddenly moved back. "Peter you can't be here....Wells...reverse flash..its to dangerous...I cant leave....I...any sudden movements try to escape....something else can be taken..." she spoke
They took Eliana to the station for questioning and a kindly man told her that Kaleb had talked about bad things her Aunt had done to her when they questioned him. They asked if she could confirm any of his claims of abuse.
~~~
"Don't worry. As long as you are with Ra'Zeem you will be fine. This one is the boss."
~~~
Peter looked back. "I'm not just leaving you here." He said reaching around her. He grabbed the chains around her wrist and ankles. They were tight. He thought they must be unbearably tight. Probably to prevent her from slipping through them. He stuck his fingers on either side of the shackles and used his powers to stick to the metal amd pulled them apart freeing her wrist and ankles. He caught her as she fell

They took Eliana to the station for questioning and a kindly man told her that Kaleb had talked about bad things her Aunt had done to her when they questioned him. They asked if she could confirm any of his claims of abuse.
~~~
"Don't worry. As long as you are with Ra'Zeem you will be fine. This one is the boss."
~~~
Peter looked back. "I'm not just leaving you here." He said reaching around her. He grabbed the chains around her wrist and ankles. They were tight. He thought they must be unbearably tight. Probably to prevent her from slipping through them. He stuck his fingers on either side of the shackles and used his powers to stick to the metal amd pulled them apart freeing her wrist and ankles. He caught her as she fell
Eliana kept quite scared to say anything. Yes of course her aunt had mistreated her, worse if she had misbehaved. She finally and reduntinaly amended to somethings, however being to afraid of the consequences talked she find herself from telling the instances of tourcher, hunger and mistreatment. Her aunt was after all her only family she had left. (Like stockhome syndrome)

The older woman after getting medical treatment was pissed that she was taken in for questioning. She what upset she coukd not see her neice.. when question she made up this while story to paint Kaleb as a bad guy and manipulater. Saying that Eliana was suffering from stockhome syndrome, that she was confused and brain washed by Kaleb to take her away from her and use her.
~~~
"Who is even worried?..." Emily commented as she crossed her arms and looked away from Ra'Zeem. Emily looked over to the boss and greet him.
~~~
Peter no...Just go.." she said weakly tears rolling down her cheeks. She was terrified of getting another of her limbs removed or worse Peter getting cought or torchered. She tried to stoped him but she was just too weak. She been trapped, not eatting and dehydrated. Once the chains and shackles were removed they reviled horrable bruising from the wight and sheer tightness of them. Once freed she could not hold herself and colabsed into Peter's arms. When he picked her up he would quickly noticed she felt diffrent. (She never been skinny skinny more short but curvy. But she is light weight even though she dosent look like she would weight a little bit) she never weight very much to him to begin with but she defently seemed noticible lighter when he picked her up.

Eliana kept quite scared to say anything. Yes of course her aunt had mistreated her, worse if she had misbehaved. She finally and reduntinaly amended to somethings, however being to afraid of the consequences talked she find herself from telling the instances of tourcher, hunger and mistreatment. Her aunt was after all her only family she had left. (Like stockhome syndrome)

The older woman after getting medical treatment was pissed that she was taken in for questioning. She what upset she coukd not see her neice.. when question she made up this while story to paint Kaleb as a bad guy and manipulater. Saying that Eliana was suffering from stockhome syndrome, that she was confused and brain washed by Kaleb to take her away from her and use her.
~~~
"Who is even worried?..." Emily commented as she crossed her arms and looked away from Ra'Zeem. Emily looked over to the boss and greet him.
~~~
Peter no...Just go.." she said weakly tears rolling down her cheeks. She was terrified of getting another of her limbs removed or worse Peter getting cought or torchered. She tried to stoped him but she was just too weak. She been trapped, not eatting and dehydrated. Once the chains and shackles were removed they reviled horrable bruising from the wight and sheer tightness of them. Once freed she could not hold herself and colabsed into Peter's arms. When he picked her up he would quickly noticed she felt diffrent. (She never been skinny skinny more short but curvy. But she is light weight even though she dosent look like she would weight a little bit) she never weight very much to him to begin with but she defently seemed noticible lighter when he picked her up.
It would be a full two weeks before Eliana learned anything about what became of Kaleb. In the end it seemed that her Aunt's friends his high places managed to pin so much on Kaleb that it led to a crack down on mutants and was announced in the news he would be put to death. (I feel like her aunt would go for that)
~~~
(No... Ra'Zeem is the boss. Should have mentioned Khajiit usually refer to themselves in the third person)
~~~
"God." He said. (wanna play wells catchinf them? Don't attack cuz I have a plan)

It would be a full two weeks before Eliana learned anything about what became of Kaleb. In the end it seemed that her Aunt's friends his high places managed to pin so much on Kaleb that it led to a crack down on mutants and was announced in the news he would be put to death. (I feel like her aunt would go for that)
~~~
(No... Ra'Zeem is the boss. Should have mentioned Khajiit usually refer to themselves in the third person)
~~~
"God." He said. (wanna play wells catchinf them? Don't attack cuz I have a plan)
(So drastic but yea I could see her doing that >n<)
Eliana had been a wreck trying to figure out what had happened to Kaleb. When she found out Kaleb was to be put to death Eliana lost it, she could not understand why he had not done nothing wrong. Sure he had punched her aunt but people had done worse and had been set free. She had to put a stop to this she could not let Kaleb be killed over something he had not done.
~~~
(Ah your right! Sorry I forgot that they do! >< the other Khajiit charter to played did....sorry it slipped my mind)
"Who is even worried?..." Emily commented as she crossed her arms and looked away from Ra'Zeem, not believing he was the boss.
"So your the boss?..."
~~~
(I guess I can XD and okaies ill make sure no attaking)
Aqua closed her eyes as she weakly leand against him as he picked her up.
"You truely are such a nuisance arnt you...I should have done a better job in keeping you out of my way.." Wells said coming to the cell.

(So drastic but yea I could see her doing that >n<)
Eliana had been a wreck trying to figure out what had happened to Kaleb. When she found out Kaleb was to be put to death Eliana lost it, she could not understand why he had not done nothing wrong. Sure he had punched her aunt but people had done worse and had been set free. She had to put a stop to this she could not let Kaleb be killed over something he had not done.
~~~
(Ah your right! Sorry I forgot that they do! >< the other Khajiit charter to played did....sorry it slipped my mind)
"Who is even worried?..." Emily commented as she crossed her arms and looked away from Ra'Zeem, not believing he was the boss.
"So your the boss?..."
~~~
(I guess I can XD and okaies ill make sure no attaking)
Aqua closed her eyes as she weakly leand against him as he picked her up.
"You truely are such a nuisance arnt you...I should have done a better job in keeping you out of my way.." Wells said coming to the cell.
Kaleb meanwhile found himself locked up waiting for the inevitable date of death to be announced. He found himself with one small comfort though. Plenty of people to let out his anger on. One day in the shower Kaleb felt a large hand grip his shoulder. A man who was much larger than most others in there was giving him a mirthful smile.

"Let go of me..." He said warningly.

"Nah. I think I'm gonna have fun with you little boy."

Kaleb responded by absorbing the water and changing his liquid shape to a large size and pulled the man into himself. The man was now unable to breath. Kaleb let him go eventually but this landed him in sollitary.
~~~
"You seem skeptical. Did you not witness Ra'Zeem picking your friends coin purse from his pocket. Oh right you did not? Because people do not see it when Ra'Zeem picks a pocket."
~~~
"Ain't it to bad there's another one now!" Someone rammed into Thawn at a high speed.

1658209966094.png

(Buck wild. Basically an alien version of flash speedsters)

Kaleb meanwhile found himself locked up waiting for the inevitable date of death to be announced. He found himself with one small comfort though. Plenty of people to let out his anger on. One day in the shower Kaleb felt a large hand grip his shoulder. A man who was much larger than most others in there was giving him a mirthful smile.

"Let go of me..." He said warningly.

"Nah. I think I'm gonna have fun with you little boy."

Kaleb responded by absorbing the water and changing his liquid shape to a large size and pulled the man into himself. The man was now unable to breath. Kaleb let him go eventually but this landed him in sollitary.
~~~
"You seem skeptical. Did you not witness Ra'Zeem picking your friends coin purse from his pocket. Oh right you did not? Because people do not see it when Ra'Zeem picks a pocket."
~~~
"Ain't it to bad there's another one now!" Someone rammed into Thawn at a high speed.

View attachment 1003709

(Buck wild. Basically an alien version of flash speedsters)
Some how Eliana found herself back into her Aunt's custody event hough she had given a testimony that her aunt indeed was mistreating her. Now she found herself locked up in her room a metal gate blocked her way out into the world. Her aunt found out she indeed had developed her mutant abilities more with creating a shield to protect her. Thus the two weeks of her being with her aunt she discovered that her aunt had been seeking those mutant pills within her meals, as the use of them being medicine woukd not work for the girl. She discovered this to be true as she started gaining migraines once again and a decline of her telekinesis. She thus started to throw out her food, later resourced to throwing up her meals when her aunt stood over her making sure she ate.
Eliana had enough, she could not live like this her aunt was becoming more extreme not letting her leave the house with out her supervision. In the middle of the night she went up to her window and with her telekinesis, however a bit difficult now with the bit of the pills in her system and the malnutrition it took her a while but she did manage to pick the lock and crawled the window. Now out she ran off in hopes of finding a way to free Kaleb.
~~~
"Never said I was skeptical of you being the boss...just figure you would not be out there in other worlds stealing and causing mischief...figure that would be something for you lackeys to do....as it's more commonly seen..." Emily replied
~~~
Thawn was taken by suprise not expecting someone to come at him in full force out of nowhere. He was normally quick to notice such things before they happen. Thawn was sent flying across the room into the wall intl another cell.
(Very cool rabbit alien)

Some how Eliana found herself back into her Aunt's custody event hough she had given a testimony that her aunt indeed was mistreating her. Now she found herself locked up in her room a metal gate blocked her way out into the world. Her aunt found out she indeed had developed her mutant abilities more with creating a shield to protect her. Thus the two weeks of her being with her aunt she discovered that her aunt had been seeking those mutant pills within her meals, as the use of them being medicine woukd not work for the girl. She discovered this to be true as she started gaining migraines once again and a decline of her telekinesis. She thus started to throw out her food, later resourced to throwing up her meals when her aunt stood over her making sure she ate.
Eliana had enough, she could not live like this her aunt was becoming more extreme not letting her leave the house with out her supervision. In the middle of the night she went up to her window and with her telekinesis, however a bit difficult now with the bit of the pills in her system and the malnutrition it took her a while but she did manage to pick the lock and crawled the window. Now out she ran off in hopes of finding a way to free Kaleb.
~~~
"Never said I was skeptical of you being the boss...just figure you would not be out there in other worlds stealing and causing mischief...figure that would be something for you lackeys to do....as it's more commonly seen..." Emily replied
~~~
Thawn was taken by suprise not expecting someone to come at him in full force out of nowhere. He was normally quick to notice such things before they happen. Thawn was sent flying across the room into the wall intl another cell.
(Very cool rabbit alien)
Getting into the prison would be a challenge.
~~~
"Yes but it is important to keep one's skills up to par with those he is commanding."
~~
Buckwild sped into the cell and grabbed Thawn. "You've taken it a step too far."

Getting into the prison would be a challenge.
~~~
"Yes but it is important to keep one's skills up to par with those he is commanding."
~~
Buckwild sped into the cell and grabbed Thawn. "You've taken it a step too far."
(Lol I did not think this through....could she even with her kind of powers?)
~~~
"Well that dose seem to be the most smart thing to do..." Emily agreed.
~~~
"I didn't go far enough as he still stuck his nose into things he shouldn't" Thawn said as he pulled away and speedy kicked him.

(Lol I did not think this through....could she even with her kind of powers?)
~~~
"Well that dose seem to be the most smart thing to do..." Emily agreed.
~~~
"I didn't go far enough as he still stuck his nose into things he shouldn't" Thawn said as he pulled away and speedy kicked him.
(I'll go with yes cuz I wanna see where this goes)
~~~
He went over to a chest and opened it pulling out a large bag of coins and attatching then to his belt. "So you needed help learning about necromancy yes?" He asked.
~~~
Buckwild dodged the attack with his own super speed. "Its almost like he's doing the right thing. I know about you thawn. You hate the flash because you can never be the flash. You're pathetic. A loser. The flash will always be better than you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back