• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Ra'Zeem took out a septim and leaned against the wall doing coin tricks while he waited. (Gonna give him a special power temporarily stealing abilities, not copying, stealing)
~~~
He was reflective. The weeping angel tried after them but was no constantly looking at itself
~~~
Peter sighed. "Thanks Hartley. Swing by star labs."
(Hehe love that you use that pose XD and okay...so when he steals the abilities, does the person he steals it from,... not have their abilities for a while?)
With everything gathered, dressed in appropriate traveling clothing and Oakley obtained Emily went out to meet with Earl and Ra'Zeem.
~~~
As Eliana ducked behind Kaleb she could right away that he was in a way a human mirror. She hoped this would work as the Weeping Angel rushed to them in the few seconds of movement
~~~
"Well do owe you for my ears...besides you are not such a pain as you seem....ill be at Star labs in a bit," Hartley said before hanging up.

(Hehe love that you use that pose XD and okay...so when he steals the abilities, does the person he steals it from,... not have their abilities for a while?)
With everything gathered, dressed in appropriate traveling clothing and Oakley obtained Emily went out to meet with Earl and Ra'Zeem.
~~~
As Eliana ducked behind Kaleb she could right away that he was in a way a human mirror. She hoped this would work as the Weeping Angel rushed to them in the few seconds of movement
~~~
"Well do owe you for my ears...besides you are not such a pain as you seem....ill be at Star labs in a bit," Hartley said before hanging up.
(Yes amd not just people too)
Ra'Zeem was squatting over a remberal peering at it.
~~~
He placed the mirror in front if it and then they left.
~~~
Once he got there he saw the familiar faces and he saw Ben.

(Yes amd not just people too)
Ra'Zeem was squatting over a remberal peering at it.
~~~
He placed the mirror in front if it and then they left.
~~~
Once he got there he saw the familiar faces and he saw Ben.
(So beasts creaters and things too?)
"...thats a remberal....a student might have dropped it..." Emily walked over and picked it up "it's to let you know if you have forgotten something" she added.
~~~
Eliana cousiously looked around scared that more Weeping angels would come out from the shadows. "...they just vanished like that?..." Eliana said
~~~
"Ah...the Star family....you seem all to be doing well...to and extent.....you are new..." Hartley said walking in and lastly looking at Ben.

(So beasts creaters and things too?)
"...thats a remberal....a student might have dropped it..." Emily walked over and picked it up "it's to let you know if you have forgotten something" she added.
~~~
Eliana cousiously looked around scared that more Weeping angels would come out from the shadows. "...they just vanished like that?..." Eliana said
~~~
"Ah...the Star family....you seem all to be doing well...to and extent.....you are new..." Hartley said walking in and lastly looking at Ben.
(Yes)
He looked at her. "You've forgotten something." He said. His eyes turned scarlet
~~~
"They've been displaced." The Mechsnic said. "They keep appearing and disappearing. Well that one specifically does. I'm trying to save it." He said.
~~~
Ben nodded. "Ben Tennyson." He said.

(Yes)
He looked at her. "You've forgotten something." He said. His eyes turned scarlet
~~~
"They've been displaced." The Mechsnic said. "They keep appearing and disappearing. Well that one specifically does. I'm trying to save it." He said.
~~~
Ben nodded. "Ben Tennyson." He said.
"Forgetting something?...I dont think I have...not remembering if I have..." Emily looked down at the remberal and then back at Ra'Zeem noticing his eyes had turned scarlet. "Your eyes...they have turn scarlet...they weren't that color before"
~~~
"So the angel is out there after someone else?...thats scary..." she said the last part to herself "save it?...why do you need to save that angel?...isn't it dangerous attacking everyone?.." she asked unsure of how she felt of this stone angel they incountered.
~~~
"So Ben...new member of this somewhat of a hero group?....you a smartie?...or a...what you guys called them?...meta human?....or both like Peter here..." He asked looking over Ben.

"Forgetting something?...I dont think I have...not remembering if I have..." Emily looked down at the remberal and then back at Ra'Zeem noticing his eyes had turned scarlet. "Your eyes...they have turn scarlet...they weren't that color before"
~~~
"So the angel is out there after someone else?...thats scary..." she said the last part to herself "save it?...why do you need to save that angel?...isn't it dangerous attacking everyone?.." she asked unsure of how she felt of this stone angel they incountered.
~~~
"So Ben...new member of this somewhat of a hero group?....you a smartie?...or a...what you guys called them?...meta human?....or both like Peter here..." He asked looking over Ben.
He looked at the rememberal. "Ra'Zeem took its power for a time." He said. He blinked and his eyes turned back to blue
~~~
"Its not trying too." The Mechanic said. "Its fallen out of time. Eating more attacking more than it usually would because its varely able to sustain itself as is..." He said.
~~~~
Ben leaned back against the wall with folded arms. "Something inbetween all of them."

He looked at the rememberal. "Ra'Zeem took its power for a time." He said. He blinked and his eyes turned back to blue
~~~
"Its not trying too." The Mechanic said. "Its fallen out of time. Eating more attacking more than it usually would because its varely able to sustain itself as is..." He said.
~~~~
Ben leaned back against the wall with folded arms. "Something inbetween all of them."
"You can take powers?...oh...well that's concerning but intresting..." Emily commented noticing Ra'Zeem's eyes were back to normal as the what seemed to be broken remberal started to work once more "...though...whished these things would mentioned what you seem to forget instead of only alerting you have forgotten a thing.." she added looking at the ball in her hand. "We just have to wait for Earl....as he seem to be taking his time getting here..." she said under her breath
~~~
"Fallen out of time?...these stone angels are from here?...then why have Kaleb get a mirror to send it off to who knows were....insted of just helping it?..." she asked
~~~
"I see....anyways Peter...you should have the three locations of were Wells have been more frequent too.." Hartley commented looking over towards Peter. "Though...everyone that going to this...ill be careful, sure I been keeping taps on Wells....but he been watching you all as well, so any wrong move in this desicion of going after Aqua while he wants to keep you two away..." motions to Peter and Ben "...will affect Aqua,... however curious as to what he is wanting to accomplish with Barry while you two keep away?..." He asked.

"You can take powers?...oh...well that's concerning but intresting..." Emily commented noticing Ra'Zeem's eyes were back to normal as the what seemed to be broken remberal started to work once more "...though...whished these things would mentioned what you seem to forget instead of only alerting you have forgotten a thing.." she added looking at the ball in her hand. "We just have to wait for Earl....as he seem to be taking his time getting here..." she said under her breath
~~~
"Fallen out of time?...these stone angels are from here?...then why have Kaleb get a mirror to send it off to who knows were....insted of just helping it?..." she asked
~~~
"I see....anyways Peter...you should have the three locations of were Wells have been more frequent too.." Hartley commented looking over towards Peter. "Though...everyone that going to this...ill be careful, sure I been keeping taps on Wells....but he been watching you all as well, so any wrong move in this desicion of going after Aqua while he wants to keep you two away..." motions to Peter and Ben "...will affect Aqua,... however curious as to what he is wanting to accomplish with Barry while you two keep away?..." He asked.
"Perhapse you should go check on him." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
"Well its really hard to communicate to an angel that you're trying to save its life while its attacking you." He said.
~~~
"I think I've got that worked out." Peter said.

"Perhapse you should go check on him." Ra'Zeem said.
~~~
"Well its really hard to communicate to an angel that you're trying to save its life while its attacking you." He said.
~~~
"I think I've got that worked out." Peter said.
"....um I'll go see what's taking him so long.."Emily said walking back to check on Earl. She figure he got cought up getting something and lost track of time but part of her was at the sametime scared. She picked up her pace making her way back to the castle and to Earl's room. Reaching the room she knocked on the door.
~~~
"I guess that would make it very difficult..." Eliana replied
~~~
"Very well,.." Hartley said with a nod. "You have a plan thought up already?.." Cisco asked.

"....um I'll go see what's taking him so long.."Emily said walking back to check on Earl. She figure he got cought up getting something and lost track of time but part of her was at the sametime scared. She picked up her pace making her way back to the castle and to Earl's room. Reaching the room she knocked on the door.
~~~
"I guess that would make it very difficult..." Eliana replied
~~~
"Very well,.." Hartley said with a nod. "You have a plan thought up already?.." Cisco asked.
She saw him standing across from himself.
~~~
"Yeah." The Mechanic said. "And communicating with them psycically is out of the question when I can't touch 'em."
~~~
"More like a concept." Peter said.

She saw him standing across from himself.
~~~
"Yeah." The Mechanic said. "And communicating with them psycically is out of the question when I can't touch 'em."
~~~
"More like a concept." Peter said.
When Emily went to knock on the door she noticed it was ajar, "Earl?..." She softly spoke before gently knocking before fully opening the door and walking in. Her eyes went wide as she saw two Earl's in the room standing across from each other. "Two Earls?...whats going on here?... Earl, is this some sort of joke?" Emily said crossing her arms "...Ra'Zeem is waiting for us outside ready to go, we dont have time for a silly prank you know"
~~~
"I see...that really makes it hard for you to help it..." she agreed
~~~
"A concept?.." Cisco questioned

When Emily went to knock on the door she noticed it was ajar, "Earl?..." She softly spoke before gently knocking before fully opening the door and walking in. Her eyes went wide as she saw two Earl's in the room standing across from each other. "Two Earls?...whats going on here?... Earl, is this some sort of joke?" Emily said crossing her arms "...Ra'Zeem is waiting for us outside ready to go, we dont have time for a silly prank you know"
~~~
"I see...that really makes it hard for you to help it..." she agreed
~~~
"A concept?.." Cisco questioned
"Yeah..." Earl said. "Not sure I'm a fan of this prank either. Other me is wearing ravenclaw robes. And he doesn't look very friendly." He said.
~~~
"I'll figure something out." He said.
~~~
"Of a plan." Peter said. "Knowing everything we know about reverse flash I have ideas but nothing solid. To be fair his speed kind of defies physics. He doesn't leave a trail of burning air behind him. And clearly wind resistance doesn't seem to be a factor as far as speedsters are concerned."

"Yeah..." Earl said. "Not sure I'm a fan of this prank either. Other me is wearing ravenclaw robes. And he doesn't look very friendly." He said.
~~~
"I'll figure something out." He said.
~~~
"Of a plan." Peter said. "Knowing everything we know about reverse flash I have ideas but nothing solid. To be fair his speed kind of defies physics. He doesn't leave a trail of burning air behind him. And clearly wind resistance doesn't seem to be a factor as far as speedsters are concerned."
She walked over to her Earl and looked over to the other one. "Nice try, ...I should report you to McGonnagal for playing such prank...but....even though the facial features ...not bad....you should work on your skills of trying to fools others when trying to play someone else with polijuice,...need the right robes...or in this case...Earl's not a student no more...." she stated crossing her arms.
~~~
"...this normal for you Mechanic?....running around helping others?.." she asked as he had helped her.
~~~
"So practically unbeatable....well we are screwed..." Cisco stated

"Quite the positive perspective there Cisco.." Hartley quipped

She walked over to her Earl and looked over to the other one. "Nice try, ...I should report you to McGonnagal for playing such prank...but....even though the facial features ...not bad....you should work on your skills of trying to fools others when trying to play someone else with polijuice,...need the right robes...or in this case...Earl's not a student no more...." she stated crossing her arms.
~~~
"...this normal for you Mechanic?....running around helping others?.." she asked as he had helped her.
~~~
"So practically unbeatable....well we are screwed..." Cisco stated

"Quite the positive perspective there Cisco.." Hartley quipped
The other Earl pointed his wand at her. "Been looking for you... Crucio."
~~~
"Sometimes." He said.
~~~
"No not exactly. They wear friction proof suits. That means friction, at least, is still at play. They need friction to run."

The other Earl pointed his wand at her. "Been looking for you... Crucio."
~~~
"Sometimes." He said.
~~~
"No not exactly. They wear friction proof suits. That means friction, at least, is still at play. They need friction to run."
Emily had not gotten the change to react or process what was going on or even defend herself. She had genuinely believed that this second Earl was just a student trying to cause trouble. "Me?.." was all she managed to say before she fell over to the ground. The pain was intense, screams of pain escaped her as she felt as if white-hot knives were stabbing and cutting every inch of her skin.
~~~
"I see....quite the noble thing to do. But thank you for helping us out with the stone angel....hope you are able to help it out.." Eliana said.
~~~
"So he still needs a barrier like Barry if not the large amounts of friction will just make him poof....so then if friction is in play we need a way to take it away from him? Woukd that help?" He asked

Emily had not gotten the change to react or process what was going on or even defend herself. She had genuinely believed that this second Earl was just a student trying to cause trouble. "Me?.." was all she managed to say before she fell over to the ground. The pain was intense, screams of pain escaped her as she felt as if white-hot knives were stabbing and cutting every inch of her skin.
~~~
"I see....quite the noble thing to do. But thank you for helping us out with the stone angel....hope you are able to help it out.." Eliana said.
~~~
"So he still needs a barrier like Barry if not the large amounts of friction will just make him poof....so then if friction is in play we need a way to take it away from him? Woukd that help?" He asked
"What the- Stupefy!" Earl shouted. The other hin had to duck and lost concentration on the spell.
~~~
"I hope so too." He said.
~~~
"I was thinking something different. If he still needs friction to run then what if we removed his ability to gain friction." Peter said.

"What the- Stupefy!" Earl shouted. The other hin had to duck and lost concentration on the spell.
~~~
"I hope so too." He said.
~~~
"I was thinking something different. If he still needs friction to run then what if we removed his ability to gain friction." Peter said.
Emily laid on the ground, her screams had stoped. She tried to collect herself, tears streaming down her checks glad that curse had stoped.
~~~
"We should maybe get out of the hunted house....think we had enough scares" Eliana spoke up looking over to Kaleb.
~~~
"Well true with out the friction, no more fastest man around....we can easily stop him..." Cisco agreed.

"Well you guys can defently build so crazy thing that wan either stop his friction completely of case what ever is around him to lack friction..." Caitlin added

Emily laid on the ground, her screams had stoped. She tried to collect herself, tears streaming down her checks glad that curse had stoped.
~~~
"We should maybe get out of the hunted house....think we had enough scares" Eliana spoke up looking over to Kaleb.
~~~
"Well true with out the friction, no more fastest man around....we can easily stop him..." Cisco agreed.

"Well you guys can defently build so crazy thing that wan either stop his friction completely of case what ever is around him to lack friction..." Caitlin added
The other Earl ran away. Her earl helped her to her feet.
~~~
"Yeah." He said.
~~~
"Well we could lure him out somewhere and trap him. Slick the floor with oil or something."

The other Earl ran away. Her earl helped her to her feet.
~~~
"Yeah." He said.
~~~
"Well we could lure him out somewhere and trap him. Slick the floor with oil or something."
"Thank you Earl..." Emily said as he helped her to her feet. "But you should had gone after him....we don't know what he could be getting himself into...he could hurt others"
~~~
Eliana took a hold of Kaleb's hand and walked out of the hunted house with him.
~~~
"Well to lure him out you can easily just use Barry to do so..." Hartley commented "his obsession with Barry is very unhealthy"

"Thank you Earl..." Emily said as he helped her to her feet. "But you should had gone after him....we don't know what he could be getting himself into...he could hurt others"
~~~
Eliana took a hold of Kaleb's hand and walked out of the hunted house with him.
~~~
"Well to lure him out you can easily just use Barry to do so..." Hartley commented "his obsession with Barry is very unhealthy"
"He didn't seem very interested in others." Earl said.
~~~
"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked.
~~~
"Good point." Peter said. "But he's also smart. If we make the bait too obvious..."

"He didn't seem very interested in others." Earl said.
~~~
"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked.
~~~
"Good point." Peter said. "But he's also smart. If we make the bait too obvious..."
"Just in hurting me...." Emily said under breath. The idea of what what was going on and what had happened really hurt her even if it was not shown on the outside. "So guessing that Earl is from one of the other worlds out there..."
~~~
"Not sure....you feel okay with staying?...we can watched the night time show the program said there were fireworks..." Eliana commented
~~~
"That is true Wells I'd quite smart....not only that but cleaver as well. So your right he will defently pick up on it being a trap....we can't take a chance with your girlfriends life being on the line....its like his games of chess, your all just pieces...we have to play smart and into the taticks he used" Hartley said

"Just in hurting me...." Emily said under breath. The idea of what what was going on and what had happened really hurt her even if it was not shown on the outside. "So guessing that Earl is from one of the other worlds out there..."
~~~
"Not sure....you feel okay with staying?...we can watched the night time show the program said there were fireworks..." Eliana commented
~~~
"That is true Wells I'd quite smart....not only that but cleaver as well. So your right he will defently pick up on it being a trap....we can't take a chance with your girlfriends life being on the line....its like his games of chess, your all just pieces...we have to play smart and into the taticks he used" Hartley said
"Yeah. Are you okay?" He asked.
~~~
"Sure. Whatever you want." He said with a smile squeezing her hand.
~~~
"Which means we need to make the bait look good." He said.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" He asked.
~~~
"Sure. Whatever you want." He said with a smile squeezing her hand.
~~~
"Which means we need to make the bait look good." He said.
"I think so....." she replied in an unsure tone. She never been hit with such a curse, worse done by someone with the shared face of someone she loved and cares fore.
~~~
Eliana gently smiled and looked away lightly blushing from Kaleb smiling and squeezing her hand. She ended up choosing two more rides for them to get on. Once the sun started to set they made their way over to where crowds of visitors were gathering to view the fireworks.
~~~
"But not so good he will be suspicious....because if not we are all screwed" Cisco added
(I don't know what is good bait :P)

"I think so....." she replied in an unsure tone. She never been hit with such a curse, worse done by someone with the shared face of someone she loved and cares fore.
~~~
Eliana gently smiled and looked away lightly blushing from Kaleb smiling and squeezing her hand. She ended up choosing two more rides for them to get on. Once the sun started to set they made their way over to where crowds of visitors were gathering to view the fireworks.
~~~
"But not so good he will be suspicious....because if not we are all screwed" Cisco added
(I don't know what is good bait :P)
He sighed. "Never thought I'd wanna deck myself in the face." He said.
~~~
He looked over and went wide eyed. Eliana's aunt was staring right at them.
~~~
"I'll call Barry and see what we can do to make it convincing." He said. (Has Eddie already been kidnapped?)

He sighed. "Never thought I'd wanna deck myself in the face." He said.
~~~
He looked over and went wide eyed. Eliana's aunt was staring right at them.
~~~
"I'll call Barry and see what we can do to make it convincing." He said. (Has Eddie already been kidnapped?)
"Very weird to think of indeed....I wonder what my other self did to be hated so much...." she added.
~~~
Eliana was patiently waiting for the night time show to begin, excited to see her first fireworks show. "Kaleb...so this show, what do you thi...." Eliana begain to ask Kaleb as she turned to him stoping mid sentence as she notice her aunt was standing there. "Auntie..." she gasped not believing what she was seeing.
~~~
"Alright....ill work on an anti-friction....slip device to stop reverse flash..." Cisco added walking off.
(Yes he has and that is when Iris found out about Barry being the flash in our rp )

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back