• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"well come on. what are you waiting for?" He asked.
"Oh right..." the girl said cracking her fingers. Holding up her hands she creates circles of lights, launching the spheres of light towards Sans. With contact they would explode in a burst of blinding light.

"Oh right..." the girl said cracking her fingers. Holding up her hands she creates circles of lights, launching the spheres of light towards Sans. With contact they would explode in a burst of blinding light.
There was a huge explosion when the loght settled he was gone. "missed." He said behind her.

He was gone again. "still missed."
The girl frowned 'two can play at that game' she thought running towards him as she lets out a huge bright light that engulfed the whole room blinding the other students for a few seconds. Now behind Sans she wnt for a kick to the head.

The girl frowned 'two can play at that game' she thought running towards him as she lets out a huge bright light that engulfed the whole room blinding the other students for a few seconds. Now behind Sans she wnt for a kick to the head.
He sidestepped and looked at her, "that was dirty." He said

"Not much different to what you were doing..." she said going for another kick before extending her arms forward to send a wave of light energy to push him back.
"There's one big difference. I haven't actually done any fighting yet have I?" He asked

The girl took a step back before launching a massive wave of light energy towards the bone wall.
Ot exploded but she was pushed down by one behind here. Then she foind herself unable to get up her soul was in plain view. But it jad been affected ny sans magic and he was keeping her pinned

Ot exploded but she was pushed down by one behind here. Then she foind herself unable to get up her soul was in plain view. But it jad been affected ny sans magic and he was keeping her pinned
The girl yelled out as she was pushed back, "not fair!" she yelled out as she struggled to break free. Not very happy either about being better by the teacher in front of the class.

The girl yelled out as she was pushed back, "not fair!" she yelled out as she struggled to break free. Not very happy either about being better by the teacher in front of the class.
"you think the bad guys will fight fair?" He asked releasing her.

Aqua looked over towards the others in class wondering if anyone was going to volunteer. Looking over at Eddie then back at Peter who sat next to her.
Eddie raised his hand as the symbiote took over him. "We'll give it a go. Watch close Parker. We'll show you what a real fighter looks like."

Eddie raised his hand as the symbiote took over him. "We'll give it a go. Watch close Parker. We'll show you what a real fighter looks like."
(Ooh Eddie them starting trouble words X3)
Aqua turned to look over at Eddie as he volunteered to go next. "Good luck Eddie" Aqua said softly giving him a thumbs up as he passed by. (Also she said that before he told that to Peter)

(Ooh Eddie them starting trouble words X3)
Aqua turned to look over at Eddie as he volunteered to go next. "Good luck Eddie" Aqua said softly giving him a thumbs up as he passed by. (Also she said that before he told that to Peter)
Peter watched him. "I look real close. If I wanna see what a flailing baby looks like." He shot back. Venom looked back at him and just chuckled maliciously. (Okay so Peter is currently 16 and she is 17 right?)

Peter watched him. "I look real close. If I wanna see what a flailing baby looks like." He shot back. Venom looked back at him and just chuckled maliciously. (Okay so Peter is currently 16 and she is 17 right?)
(Yes I think so....Peter's birthday is later in the year right? So Aqua is at the beginning so they have that weird age gap were she is older for most of the year XD just to explain how they were still in the year in UA. But he had a birthday so woukd it be more 17 18? Or were they 15 16 when we started?)
Aqua didn't not say a thing as she watched the verbal interaction between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back