• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Shoot really thought I posted this. Got hidden by the group rp.)
Shaena didn't say a word as she looked to the side holding on to a bag of money and her boyfriend. Trying to teleport away from Sans becoming exhausted.

"It's alright Scout it's a lot to take in...all that's been happening and this...its a bit overwhelming..." Aqua softly said arms folded as she looked out to the survivors.
Sans cpuldn't follow. He had used up his energy.

Scout shrugged amd walked off bot really caring to understand.

Sans cpuldn't follow. He had used up his energy.

Scout shrugged and walked off bot really caring to understand.
For now, Shaena had been able to escape with her boyfriend along with two bags of cash.

Aqua gathered all of the supplies she gathered and took them over to were the group was storing them.

For now, Shaena had been able to escape with her boyfriend along with two bags of cash.

Aqua gathered all of the supplies she gathered and took them over to were the group was storing them.
Sans yawned. "lets go vack."

"If the market is safe we can go there regularly for supplies." Nedic said.

Sans yawned. "lets go vack."

"If the market is safe we can go there regularly for supplies." Nedic said.
Barry nodded, feeling frustrated they had lost the teleporting women.

"I locked and barricaded the door...but it might be best to double-check the place and make sure it's very secured before sending others there" Aqua suggested.

Barry nodded, feeling frustrated they had lost the teleporting women.

"I locked and barricaded the door...but it might be best to double-check the place and make sure it's very secured before sending others there" Aqua suggested.
Back at Star Labs Sans wemt to nap.

Medic nodded. "Heavy and Demoman will go with you.

Back at Star Labs Sans wemt to nap.

Medic nodded. "Heavy and Demoman will go with you.
Barry filled in Caitlin and Cisco about what happened. They figured out strategies to try catching her while Cisco left to the pipeline to do some improvements to the holding cell they would use.

Aqua wasn't expecting to return out there right away. But she nodded "okay then we will make sure to make it extra safe" Aqua replied with a smile.

Barry filled in Caitlin and Cisco about what happened. They figured out strategies to try catching her while Cisco left to the pipeline to do some improvements to the holding cell they would use.

Aqua wasn't expecting to return out there right away. But she nodded "okay then we will make sure to make it extra safe" Aqua replied with a smile.
(How do you feel about playing an alternate version of Gwen. One that isn't related to the ben I usually play. I think she'd make a great companion for the doctor)

(How do you feel about playing an alternate version of Gwen. One that isn't related to the ben I usually play. I think she'd make a great companion for the doctor)
(sure I guess I could play another version of her. so not related to Ben and would she like end up being interested in magic?or just normal human Gwen)

(ah gotcha and not cousins to Ben right? But sure I can do this if you like ^-^)
(Nah she has her own Ben. Just not cousins with my Ben)
Sans wnet to sleeo waiting until someone went to get him.

Heavy and Sniper went with her. Heavy was a large man. Someone would mistake him fir being overwheight. But in fact he was just very strong. He jad the same body type as those people who could lift upwards of 600 pounds. Sniper was small in comparison. Skinny. Had the body of a camper.

The TARDIS marerialized in a bellwood. In this Bellwood Ben wasn't a world famous hero. Instead he led a futile resistance against Vilgax. Which explained why, when he stepped out into a plumber base, the Doctor found himself on the working end of several rifles.

(Nah she has her own Ben. Just not cousins with my Ben)
Sans wnet to sleeo waiting until someone went to get him.

Heavy and Sniper went with her. Heavy was a large man. Someone would mistake him fir being overwheight. But in fact he was just very strong. He jad the same body type as those people who could lift upwards of 600 pounds. Sniper was small in comparison. Skinny. Had the body of a camper.

The TARDIS marerialized in a bellwood. In this Bellwood Ben wasn't a world famous hero. Instead he led a futile resistance against Vilgax. Which explained why, when he stepped out into a plumber base, the Doctor found himself on the working end of several rifles.
(oh okaies sounds good👍)
Caitlin went over to wake up Sans as Barry had discovered that their Bonnie and Clyde that they had been chasing was going to pull another highest.

Once back into the supermarket Aqua looked around. "So just blocking any entry points to keep the zombies outside...then this place will be safe from any of them coming in and all of us getting quite the amount of supplies for a while," she said picking up items that would be good for barricading.

A teen with red hair stepped forward "who do you think you are trying to break into our base, you better choose your words carefully" she spoke.

(oh okaies sounds good👍)
Caitlin went over to wake up Sans as Barry had discovered that their Bonnie and Clyde that they had been chasing was going to pull another highest.

Once back into the supermarket Aqua looked around. "So just blocking any entry points to keep the zombies outside...then this place will be safe from any of them coming in and all of us getting quite the amount of supplies for a while," she said picking up items that would be good for barricading.

A teen with red hair stepped forward "who do you think you are trying to break into our base, you better choose your words carefully" she spoke.
Sans opened his eyes. "alright doc." He said standing up.

Heavy helped her. Sniper started going through the market and grabbing any and every piece of technology from the tech asiles.

The Doctor looked at Gwen. "I'm the Doctor." He said. He took out the psychic paper and held it out. "It says he's back up from the plumber base at Galvan-5." An agent said. To Gwen... It was blank.

Sans opened his eyes. "alright doc." He said standing up.

Heavy helped her. Sniper started going through the market and grabbing any and every piece of technology from the tech asiles.

The Doctor looked at Gwen. "I'm the Doctor." He said. He took out the psychic paper and held it out. "It says he's back up from the plumber base at Galvan-5." An agent said. To Gwen... It was blank.
"You and Barry be safe out there... the sight theory Barry said you had of her power coming from her sight.....just try to obscure or block her sight and she should be easy to catch." Caitlin added.

"You are quite strong heavy... thank you for your assistance...this is going way faster then I thought" Aqua said with a smile. Looking at their handy work.

The others quickly lowered their weapons telling the Doctor to forgive them for the confusion and thanking him for his help. Gwen frowned having seen nothing on the paper her had quickly showed them. Gwen grabed the agent that spoke out "He is living there is nothing on that paper it's blank!" She said in a harsh whisper to the agent

"You and Barry be safe out there... the sight theory Barry said you had of her power coming from her sight.....just try to obscure or block her sight and she should be easy to catch." Caitlin added.

"You are quite strong heavy... thank you for your assistance...this is going way faster then I thought" Aqua said with a smile. Looking at their handy work.

The others quickly lowered their weapons telling the Doctor to forgive them for the confusion and thanking him for his help. Gwen frowned having seen nothing on the paper her had quickly showed them. Gwen grabed the agent that spoke out "He is living there is nothing on that paper it's blank!" She said in a harsh whisper to the agent
Sans nodded and disappeared.

"Heavy is happy to help." The man said in a deep russian accented voice.

"Oh you're clever." The Doctor said with a bright grim. "You got me. I'm the Doctor. I'm a traveller in time and space. And you... Are wearing plumber uniforms. But you don't know me. Must be different world. How's your Ben doing. Is he doing good?" He askee. (no he's super dead)

Sans nodded and disappeared.

"Heavy is happy to help." The man said in a deep russian accented voice.

"Oh you're clever." The Doctor said with a bright grim. "You got me. I'm the Doctor. I'm a traveller in time and space. And you... Are wearing plumber uniforms. But you don't know me. Must be different world. How's your Ben doing. Is he doing good?" He askee. (no he's super dead)
Shaena happily cheered and kissed her boyfriend as she reappeared in the car holding bags of cash rom the armors car driving in front of them.

"Well it's very appreciated... Sniper...would like your opinion you believe the market is secured?" She asked hoping for an opinion and another pair of eyes to check the strong hold of this shop.

Gewn looked back to the doctor, she knew something was not right "Time traveler?..." Gewn said lifting an eyebrow. She frowned and looked away at the mentioned of Ben. She let's out a breath before looking back at the Doctor. "What is that you want Doctor?..." she asked harshly.

Shaena happily cheered and kissed her boyfriend as she reappeared in the car holding bags of cash rom the armors car driving in front of them.

"Well it's very appreciated... Sniper...would like your opinion you believe the market is secured?" She asked hoping for an opinion and another pair of eyes to check the strong hold of this shop.

Gewn looked back to the doctor, she knew something was not right "Time traveler?..." Gewn said lifting an eyebrow. She frowned and looked away at the mentioned of Ben. She let's out a breath before looking back at the Doctor. "What is that you want Doctor?..." she asked harshly.
Sans appeared in tbe back seat. "hi."

He looked over at the barricades. "Yeah liiks alright.' be said in a Australian accent.

(Forgot to add the last part)

The Doctor noticed her look away. "I'm sorry." He said. "I was just popping in for a visit. Must have set the coordinates wrong. You lot look like you'ee in a bad way."

Sans appeared in tbe back seat. "hi."

He looked over at the barricades. "Yeah liiks alright.' be said in a Australian accent.
Clay smashed onto the brakes of the car in hopes to send Sans out the front window and because Barry appeared in front of his car.

"Alright then...I guess we are finished here.." Aqua said with a smile "I guess lets collets some more supplies and head back" she suggested.
(Forgot to add the last part)

The Doctor noticed her look away. "I'm sorry." He said. "I was just popping in for a visit. Must have set the coordinates wrong. You lot look like you'ee in a bad way."
Gwen did not look up at the Doctor she just gave him a single nod as he said he was sorry. "I'm sorry we aren't those you were hoping to see...A lot has happened Doctor, we have been through so much, and everyone here has suffered from some loss..."

Clay smashed onto the brakes of the car in hopes to send Sans out the front window and because Barry appeared in front of his car.

"Alright then...I guess we are finished here.." Aqua said with a smile "I guess lets collets some more supplies and head back" she suggested.

Gwen did not look up at the Doctor she just gave him a single nod as he said he was sorry. "I'm sorry we aren't those you were hoping to see...A lot has happened Doctor, we have been through so much, and everyone here has suffered from some loss..."
Sans did not go flying through the window. "seatbelts." Sans said simply. "saves your life 9 times out of 10."

Sniper was carrying several bags full of technology. Headphones, earbuds, phones, laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, you name it.

"Don't apologize." The Doctor said. "You look like you could use some help."

Sans did not go flying through the window. "seatbelts." Sans said simply. "saves your life 9 times out of 10."

Sniper was carrying several bags full of technology. Headphones, earbuds, phones, laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, you name it.

"Don't apologize." The Doctor said. "You look like you could use some help."
That was frustrating their little plan to get rid of Sans back fired. Shaena reached back and took ahold of Sans boney arm and teleported out of the car. When they did she pushed him down.

"Wow Sniper you seemed to have found what you were looking for." Aqua mentioned wondering what he was going to do with those electronics. She joined the two men at the transporter.

"Oh no I'm fine...but you are more then welcome to helping out the plumbers...just let them know any cualifications and skills you might possess they can find a job for you to do..." Gewn said

That was frustrating their little plan to get rid of Sans back fired. Shaena reached back and took ahold of Sans boney arm and teleported out of the car. When they did she pushed him down.

"Wow Sniper you seemed to have found what you were looking for." Aqua mentioned wondering what he was going to do with those electronics. She joined the two men at the transporter.

"Oh no I'm fine...but you are more then welcome to helping out the plumbers...just let them know any cualifications and skills you might possess they can find a job for you to do..." Gewn said
He recovered before he hit the ground. "hey look at that. we're in a tunnel. it would ne a reeeaaaal shame if someone started breaking lights." He said signalling Barry.

"Not for me. For Engineer."

"Well. I'm a genius." The Doctor said. "And I've saved the universe a couple times."

He recovered before he hit the ground. "hey look at that. we're in a tunnel. it would ne a reeeaaaal shame if someone started breaking lights." He said signalling Barry.

"Not for me. For Engineer."

"Well. I'm a genius." The Doctor said. "And I've saved the universe a couple times."
Shaena frowned "what the hell do you two what?! Why do you even care what we do? Are so weirdo f****** cops?!" She yelled out pulling out a knife to fight them off. Her eyes going wide as Sans hitted at braking the lights.she teleports back into the car as her boyfriend stepped on the gas to make a run for it. Barry taking the hint speed off in front of them to shatter the lights.

"Oh...well he is going to be happy you found quite the haul.." Aqua mentioned as she steped on the transporter. This group of people really had specific names to what they are. She thought as they got transported back.

"A genius and saved the universe...quite the resume Doctor...well if you want to help others and save the universe your welcome to stay and help us out...we can use all the help we can.." she said.

Shaena frowned "what the hell do you two what?! Why do you even care what we do? Are so weirdo f****** cops?!" She yelled out pulling out a knife to fight them off. Her eyes going wide as Sans hitted at braking the lights.she teleports back into the car as her boyfriend stepped on the gas to make a run for it. Barry taking the hint speed off in front of them to shatter the lights.

"Oh...well he is going to be happy you found quite the haul.." Aqua mentioned as she steped on the transporter. This group of people really had specific names to what they are. She thought as they got transported back.

"A genius and saved the universe...quite the resume Doctor...well if you want to help others and save the universe your welcome to stay and help us out...we can use all the help we can.." she said.
"in a way." Sans said as he warched Barry destroy the lights.

They went back to the base. Scout was waiting for her. "Come on. Medic wants me to show you where you'll be sleeping."

"Now then!" The Doctor ran up to a screen that was monitering a battle. "So who's your big boss. Zs'Skayr? Malware? Eon?" He asked.

"in a way." Sans said as he warched Barry destroy the lights.

They went back to the base. Scout was waiting for her. "Come on. Medic wants me to show you where you'll be sleeping."

"Now then!" The Doctor ran up to a screen that was monitering a battle. "So who's your big boss. Zs'Skayr? Malware? Eon?" He asked.
Shaena teleports back into the car flooring it drinking stright at Barry. They still had the lights of the car and were going to make a run for it.

"Oh um sure..." Aqua said leaving the supplies she had in hand before following after Scout.

Gwen watched the Doctor run off to the screen. "It was Vilgax...he is the guy..." She said surprise to know that he knew those names

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back