• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"You and Martin had fire powers." He said.

Earl stopped discussing ready for action. He pointed his wand at the Big Daddy and said in incantation. A swarm of bees erupted from the tip of his wand.
"yes we had....they are gone there is nothing abnormal about us any longer...there is no need of them coming after us....this has to explain to them," Ronnie said

"look....there is really no talking to General Eiling....trust us we have dealt with him before....for now we just have to make sure your safe and......" Aqua stopped and gasped. "Spidy!" she said in a gasp turning to Peter "the Professor!....if he was looking for Ronnie he has to be after Martin as well" she said

"ahh! Bees!" the little girl yelled swatting at them as the big Daddy groan swatting at them with his drill.

"yes we had....they are gone there is nothing abnormal about us any longer...there is no need of them coming after us....this has to explain to them," Ronnie said

"look....there is really no talking to General Eiling....trust us we have dealt with him before....for now we just have to make sure your safe and......" Aqua stopped and gasped. "Spidy!" she said in a gasp turning to Peter "the Professor!....if he was looking for Ronnie he has to be after Martin as well" she said

"ahh! Bees!" the little girl yelled swatting at them as the big Daddy groan swatting at them with his drill.
Peter looked Barry who nodded and sped off to check on Martin and Star labs. "You sure?" Peter said. "You haven't had anything like... An experience of dizziness out of nowhere. Or something different about you that wasn't like that before you were fused?"

Earl pointed his wand at the drill and cast transfiguration jinx that turned it into a fluffy stuffed object.

Peter looked Barry who nodded and sped off to check on Martin and Star labs. "You sure?" Peter said. "You haven't had anything like... An experience of dizziness out of nowhere. Or something different about you that wasn't like that before you were fused?"

Earl pointed his wand at the drill and cast transfiguration jinx that turned it into a fluffy stuffed object.
"well felt strange at times, but what is strange about that...the world literally has changed around me..." Ronnie answered, "Ronnie has been craving strange...well not really strange food...but strange for him....he is more of a simple grassy pizza....now been asking for fancier refined meals..." Caitlin intervine.

Mira ran over to the little girl, the same time the Big Daddy took a swing to her as the drill turns into a stuffed object. Emily pointed her wand and casting Incarcerous as ropes appeared in thin air. They quickly wrapped around the legs of the Big Daddy causing it to fall as Mira grabbed onto the little girl.

"well felt strange at times, but what is strange about that...the world literally has changed around me..." Ronnie answered, "Ronnie has been craving strange...well not really strange food...but strange for him....he is more of a simple grassy pizza....now been asking for fancier refined meals..." Caitlin intervine.

Mira ran over to the little girl, the same time the Big Daddy took a swing to her as the drill turns into a stuffed object. Emily pointed her wand and casting Incarcerous as ropes appeared in thin air. They quickly wrapped around the legs of the Big Daddy causing it to fall as Mira grabbed onto the little girl.
Peter looked at him. "Well if he shared a body with Martin for a year some things may have rubbed off on him." He said. "But... Feeling strange how?"

Earl cast another spell at it. A stream of arrows shot from the tip of his wand and dug into the monster's suit. It roared in pain as it's suit was effectively it's skin. It yellow glowing eye was now a deep and angry red.

Peter looked at him. "Well if he shared a body with Martin for a year some things may have rubbed off on him." He said. "But... Feeling strange how?"

Earl cast another spell at it. A stream of arrows shot from the tip of his wand and dug into the monster's suit. It roared in pain as it's suit was effectively it's skin. It yellow glowing eye was now a deep and angry red.
"It's hard to explain....but yes my cravings have change as Cait mentioned....but I have also felt other feeling down inside me while I was acting on others....like right now I'm ..." He pauses as if focused on something. (Should the professor be already taken by the general?...when Barry rushed off it was to late?)

"He defently did not enjoy that...do something guys!.." Mira said holding on to the struggling little girl that wanted to run to the monster's aid. Emily frozed as she heard the monster roar. She just stood there lowering her wand slightly. Feeling remorse as the monster roared in pain.

"It's hard to explain....but yes my cravings have change as Cait mentioned....but I have also felt other feeling down inside me while I was acting on others....like right now I'm ..." He pauses as if focused on something. (Should the professor be already taken by the general?...when Barry rushed off it was to late?)

"He defently did not enjoy that...do something guys!.." Mira said holding on to the struggling little girl that wanted to run to the monster's aid. Emily frozed as she heard the monster roar. She just stood there lowering her wand slightly. Feeling remorse as the monster roared in pain.
(Sure) Peter waited.

Earl felt his own remorse. But he didn't stop. He couldn't killing this thing would be the closest it got to a mercy. "Sectumsempra!"

(Sure) Peter waited.

Earl felt his own remorse. But he didn't stop. He couldn't killing this thing would be the closest it got to a mercy. "Sectumsempra!"
"I'm feeling confused and a bitfrightened...also. " Ronnie shivered hugging himself "it's getting terribly cold all of the sudden....like if I stepped into a walk in freezer.." He added rubbing his arms.

The scuba monster rolled on the ground roaring in pain, slowly stoped moving as it made a low grumbling noise. "No! Mr. Bubbles!" The little girl yelled wiggling and yelling in Mira's arms.

"I'm feeling confused and a bitfrightened...also. " Ronnie shivered hugging himself "it's getting terribly cold all of the sudden....like if I stepped into a walk in freezer.." He added rubbing his arms.

The scuba monster rolled on the ground roaring in pain, slowly stoped moving as it made a low grumbling noise. "No! Mr. Bubbles!" The little girl yelled wiggling and yelling in Mira's arms.
"Stein isn't at STAR labs." He said.

Earl walked up to the little girl. "Please work please work please work."

He pointed his wand at her. "Restora Sanatum." A rope of magenta light slowly stretched from the tip of his wand and reached for the little girls head. When touched she was surrounded by a similar megenta glow. Emily had not seen this spell.

"Stein isn't at STAR labs." He said.

Earl walked up to the little girl. "Please work please work please work."

He pointed his wand at her. "Restora Sanatum." A rope of magenta light slowly stretched from the tip of his wand and reached for the little girls head. When touched she was surrounded by a similar megenta glow. Emily had not seen this spell.
Ronnie shook his head.
"Thats not good..." Aqua mentions fearing for the professor. "Ronnie focus...maybe you can gather clues to were Martin might be"
Ronnie focused "just that it keeps getting cold and it's dark...maybe a basement or underground?"

Mira held the little girl tightly as Earl walked over, pointing his wand at her. As the rope of magenta light wrapes it self around the little girls head she stoped struggling and closed her eyes.

Emily watched attentively as Earl cast the spell. She was hopeful it work, Earl was brilliant at making spells. Besides if it did work it would be yet another healing spell she could added to her knowledge. (Remember beside care for beasts and plants, healing spells are her forta)

Ronnie shook his head.
"Thats not good..." Aqua mentions fearing for the professor. "Ronnie focus...maybe you can gather clues to were Martin might be"
Ronnie focused "just that it keeps getting cold and it's dark...maybe a basement or underground?"

Mira held the little girl tightly as Earl walked over, pointing his wand at her. As the rope of magenta light wrapes it self around the little girls head she stoped struggling and closed her eyes.

Emily watched attentively as Earl cast the spell. She was hopeful it work, Earl was brilliant at making spells. Besides if it did work it would be yet another healing spell she could added to her knowledge. (Remember beside care for beasts and plants, healing spells are her forta

(He teaches her every spell he comes up with. At this point this is his first healing spell. I'll give you a run down of the other two in a moment. Creating spells can take some time. He usually has to do it over the span of days and only when he comes across a problem he can't solve yet. It's the only time Emily finds him vigilantly pouring over books for hours on end)
"If you can feel what happens to Martin. Maybe he can feel what happens to you." Peter said.

The light left and the little girl was back to normal.

(He teaches her every spell he comes up with. At this point this is his first healing spell. I'll give you a run down of the other two in a moment. Creating spells can take some time. He usually has to do it over the span of days and only when he comes across a problem he can't solve yet. It's the only time Emily finds him vigilantly pouring over books for hours on end)
"If you can feel what happens to Martin. Maybe he can feel what happens to you." Peter said.

The light left and the little girl was back to normal.
(Aww that's sweet that he dose, and Emily of course is proud of her puffle. Hehe but I could see her really getting excited for a healing spell)
"So we are in a way connected....how is that possible we separated..." Ronnie said

"We have delt with so many things this dosent seem to far fetch for us..." Caitlin added

"If they can be connected physically...in feeling eachother....is there a way they might be able to connect mentally?..." Aqua asked

The little girl opened her eyes and looked around. Her gaze going from each person but ened up at Ear "thank you so much!" She said as Mira gently sent the girl down and let go of her grasp.

"Your utterly brilliant! It worked!" Emily cheered grasping his arm and hugging it.

(Aww that's sweet that he dose, and Emily of course is proud of her puffle. Hehe but I could see her really getting excited for a healing spell)
"So we are in a way connected....how is that possible we separated..." Ronnie said

"We have delt with so many things this dosent seem to far fetch for us..." Caitlin added

"If they can be connected physically...in feeling eachother....is there a way they might be able to connect mentally?..." Aqua asked

The little girl opened her eyes and looked around. Her gaze going from each person but ened up at Ear "thank you so much!" She said as Mira gently sent the girl down and let go of her grasp.

"Your utterly brilliant! It worked!" Emily cheered grasping his arm and hugging it.
"Well you two became one person. Maybe your atoms are still in synch. " Peter said thoughtfully. "We might be able to contact Martin through Ronnie. He brought up his heads up display. "Okay Ronnie I'm gonna have you tap your own arm with your finger. If Martin is all the internet says about him he'll understand Morse code." He brought a spreadsheet for Morse code on his HUD. "Alright Uncle Ben I'm counting on you. Help me through this. Morse is definitely not my first language."

"I was hoping it would. Little sisters are brain washed. I came up with that little number a while back when... When we met Professor Longbottom's parents at St. Mungo's."

"Well you two became one person. Maybe your atoms are still in synch. " Peter said thoughtfully. "We might be able to contact Martin through Ronnie. He brought up his heads up display. "Okay Ronnie I'm gonna have you tap your own arm with your finger. If Martin is all the internet says about him he'll understand Morse code." He brought a spreadsheet for Morse code on his HUD. "Alright Uncle Ben I'm counting on you. Help me through this. Morse is definitely not my first language."

"I was hoping it would. Little sisters are brain washed. I came up with that little number a while back when... When we met Professor Longbottom's parents at St. Mungo's."
"I guess we should give it a try....there is nothing to lose by trying" Ronnie replied and Caitlin agreed as she nodded.

"You got this Spidy.." Aqua said giving him a smile and two thumbs up as he brought up the morse code on his HUD

Mira kneeled down to speak with the little girl, letting her know they were here to help and that they would take her to a safe place with others.

"I remember that day..." Emily quietly replied having felt heartfully horrable for what had happened to Professor Longbottom's parents and how someone could do such a thing to someone else. "however...now we will be able to help all the little sisters get back to normal" Emily said.

"I guess we should give it a try....there is nothing to lose by trying" Ronnie replied and Caitlin agreed as she nodded.

"You got this Spidy.." Aqua said giving him a smile and two thumbs up as he brought up the morse code on his HUD

Mira kneeled down to speak with the little girl, letting her know they were here to help and that they would take her to a safe place with others.

"I remember that day..." Emily quietly replied having felt heartfully horrable for what had happened to Professor Longbottom's parents and how someone could do such a thing to someone else. "however...now we will be able to help all the little sisters get back to normal" Emily said.
"Alright." Peter began taking him through the taps spelling out. "Where?"

"Could you do something like that with the Big Daddies." Leon asked. He shook his head. "No. What happened to them is too specific. I'd need to know the whole process of what happened to undo it. For the little sisters it was just brain washing. With... Them it's a whole process. Mind alteration, grafting, DNA altering." He said. "I'd need to know the exact steps taken to turn someone into it..." He said. "Well if it's knowledge you need I have just the thing. You two seem pretty studious." Leon said.

"Only more recently for me." Earl said.

Leon took out his mandolin. "Well if it be knowledge you seek. Then there is to do look upon the world speak." A door appeared magically in front of them. "A spell I helped a wizard friend of mine create. It's called Zan-Kyri's hidden library. Magically created to contain all written knowledge."

"Alright." Peter began taking him through the taps spelling out. "Where?"

"Could you do something like that with the Big Daddies." Leon asked. He shook his head. "No. What happened to them is too specific. I'd need to know the whole process of what happened to undo it. For the little sisters it was just brain washing. With... Them it's a whole process. Mind alteration, grafting, DNA altering." He said. "I'd need to know the exact steps taken to turn someone into it..." He said. "Well if it's knowledge you need I have just the thing. You two seem pretty studious." Leon said.

"Only more recently for me." Earl said.

Leon took out his mandolin. "Well if it be knowledge you seek. Then there is to do look upon the world speak." A door appeared magically in front of them. "A spell I helped a wizard friend of mine create. It's called Zan-Kyri's hidden library. Magically created to contain all written knowledge."
There was a long pause for a second it felt like this small experiment might had not worked. Then Ronnie seemed to narrow his eyes and focus on something. Then it happened he said 'Tap' out a series. The number of taps needed to communicate the number 27.

Emily chuckled at the studious comment. "He isn't lieing....Earl was out like a light within the first two munites of any studious classes and to get him to study or his class work that evolved book work was such a pain...." Emily said folding her arms and sighing as she remembered those times at Hogwarts. "But recently he has been more studios for sure..." she added trying not to let out a giggle. She had playfully teassed him about his sudden interest of studying.

Emily steped forward an opened the door and let out a loud automobile gasp. "This puts the Hogwarts library to shame!..." she said in amazement.

There was a long pause for a second it felt like this small experiment might had not worked. Then Ronnie seemed to narrow his eyes and focus on something. Then it happened he said 'Tap' out a series. The number of taps needed to communicate the number 27.

Emily chuckled at the studious comment. "He isn't lieing....Earl was out like a light within the first two munites of any studious classes and to get him to study or his class work that evolved book work was such a pain...." Emily said folding her arms and sighing as she remembered those times at Hogwarts. "But recently he has been more studios for sure..." she added trying not to let out a giggle. She had playfully teassed him about his sudden interest of studying.

Emily steped forward an opened the door and let out a loud automobile gasp. "This puts the Hogwarts library to shame!..." she said in amazement.
"27." Peter said. "27. 27 what does that mean?" He kept asking himself. "Eiling's a military guy. Maybe it's a base like area 51." Barry said.

"Had to be." He said. "I was fighting someone. nd fighting for something." He said. He had really buckled down on learning all he could about magic when her father had basically declared war on him.

They stepped through the door. It wasn't just huge. It was gargantuan. Stretching into endless shelves of halls and books seemingly with no end wherever they looked.

"27." Peter said. "27. 27 what does that mean?" He kept asking himself. "Eiling's a military guy. Maybe it's a base like area 51." Barry said.

"Had to be." He said. "I was fighting someone. nd fighting for something." He said. He had really buckled down on learning all he could about magic when her father had basically declared war on him.

They stepped through the door. It wasn't just huge. It was gargantuan. Stretching into endless shelves of halls and books seemingly with no end wherever they looked.
"It has to be the number of a base then.." Aqua said, then asking her AI of her suit to do quick search. "Guys...facility 27...about 300 miles from the city...but it was shut down and abounded back in 1961.." Aqua said

"I know.." Emily said taking a hold of his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.
"I have never seen so many books in my life..." Emily whispered as she passed the door, looking down the endless halls filled with books.

"It has to be the number of a base then.." Aqua said, then asking her AI of her suit to do quick search. "Guys...facility 27...about 300 miles from the city...but it was shut down and abounded back in 1961.." Aqua said

"I know.." Emily said taking a hold of his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.
"I have never seen so many books in my life..." Emily whispered as she passed the door, looking down the endless halls filled with books.
"No one would bug them there." Peter said. "We need a fast way there." He said.

"Just knock on the door and will appear near me." Leon said as he closed the door. Earl went looking for information on Big Daddies.

"No one would bug them there." Peter said. "We need a fast way there." He said.

"Just knock on the door and will appear near me." Leon said as he closed the door. Earl went looking for information on Big Daddies.
"That's right, the general can do questionable things there...and no one woukd bother him..." Aqua commented. "Well we could always hitch a ride on the Flash" she added

"Thank you Mr. Leon we will.." Emily said before her closed the door behind them. Emily walked down one of the hall of books seeing what she could find on big Daddies as well.

"We need to stop relying on his so much. We'll find our own way." Peter said.

Soon Earl was surrounded by notes by a Doctor Yi Suchong and a biography about the man. (Hard paper for them. Fandom Wiki for us,)

"We need to stop relying on his so much. We'll find our own way." Peter said.

Soon Earl was surrounded by notes by a Doctor Yi Suchong and a biography about the man. (Hard paper for them. Fandom Wiki for us,)

"I know...I know we do...but we can worry about that later we should be going to the Professor's aid." She said

Emily walked over and quitely look a seat next to him picking up one of the note and read through them.

"I know...I know we do...but we can worry about that later we should be going to the Professor's aid." She said

Emily walked over and quitely look a seat next to him picking up one of the note and read through them.
"Right.' Peter said. "You go. I can't catch up. He can't carry us both."

It talked about the mental conditioning that into a big daddy. Making them psychologically incapable of doing anything besides looking for and protecting little sisters.

"Right.' Peter said. "You go. I can't catch up. He can't carry us both."

It talked about the mental conditioning that into a big daddy. Making them psychologically incapable of doing anything besides looking for and protecting little sisters.
"Okay" Aqua nodded leaving with Barry.

Emily wore a small frown as she read the notes.

"Okay" Aqua nodded leaving with Barry.

Emily wore a small frown as she read the notes.
Peter swung after them and hitched a ride on car that was traveling out the city getting there not long after they did.

Earl was Flipping through doctor suchong's biography

Peter swung after them and hitched a ride on car that was traveling out the city getting there not long after they did.

Earl was Flipping through doctor suchong's biography
There were soldiers monitoring the surrounding area. "how are we going to find the Professor...this place is pretty huge" Aqua commented

Emily just continued to read "the big Daddies were to be used as maintenance workers..." Emily commented not having known that after all, they were monsters in a game that were there as a challenge and protect the little girls the first time she had seen them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back