• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Caitlin sighed she felt unsure about all this but they had made her think more about their situation. Aqua moved over to Peter and looked over his shoulder curious about what he was looking at. "what you looking at Peter?..." she asked

"im Emily" the girl answered.

Diamondhead nodded before the beeping sound was heard and she transformed back to herself. "Nice to meet you both...I am Mirajane and this here is Leon..." she said motioning to herself then towards Leon. "now that we have introduced ourselves should we continue?.." she asked looking back at Leon.
'Ben sent me something about a part time hero school." He said. "We've been invited to attend. It has a free for use teleport hub." He said.

Leon nodded. "Yes lets go." He said.

'Ben sent me something about a part time hero school." He said. "We've been invited to attend. It has a free for use teleport hub." He said.

Leon nodded. "Yes lets go." He said.
"A part time hero school?...they have a teleport hub....sounds like a very high tec school" she said leaning against him as she looked over his shoulder "You want to go?" She asked

"Alright...come along you two.." Mira said following Leon. Emily kept her wand out as she followed

"A part time hero school?...they have a teleport hub....sounds like a very high tec school" she said leaning against him as she looked over his shoulder "You want to go?" She asked

"Alright...come along you two.." Mira said following Leon. Emily kept her wand out as she followed
"Obviously. This school will be able to teach us without interfering with what we do here." He said.

The power suddenly turned off. "That's not good." Earl said as he lit the tip of his wand with Lumos.

"Obviously. This school will be able to teach us without interfering with what we do here." He said.

The power suddenly turned off. "That's not good." Earl said as he lit the tip of his wand with Lumos.
"So we could still help out people without having to worry about permeints from the school?" She asked

Emily looked around as the lights went off. She found this place eery, with the lights off it made things worse. She waved her wand and it lighted the tip.

"Everyone stay close.." Mirajane said. She wished that she knew all the transformations on her wrist. One that could at least see in the darkness

"So we could still help out people without having to worry about permeints from the school?" She asked

Emily looked around as the lights went off. She found this place eery, with the lights off it made things worse. She waved her wand and it lighted the tip.

"Everyone stay close.." Mirajane said. She wished that she knew all the transformations on her wrist. One that could at least see in the darkness
"Yeah." He said. As they were talking his Spider-Sense tingled. "Caitlin, Ronnie, get outta here." He said. (Keep in mind Ronnie doesn't know their secret identities. Just that they know about star labs)

"The powers out. That means that the air pumps are down too... The oxygen can't circulate around here effectively enoug on its own. If we don't solve this..." Earl said.

"Yeah." He said. As they were talking his Spider-Sense tingled. "Caitlin, Ronnie, get outta here." He said. (Keep in mind Ronnie doesn't know their secret identities. Just that they know about star labs)

"The powers out. That means that the air pumps are down too... The oxygen can't circulate around here effectively enoug on its own. If we don't solve this..." Earl said.
Aqua was about to suggest why they didn't contact the school and go for it. It might be a fun experience attending that school. She never got around to saying so when Peter's spidy senses went off. She was not sure what he was senssing but she stoped leaning against him and stood up readying herself.

Ronnie was confused and unsure to why the sudden change in attitude of Peter. However Caitlin got the hint quickly as she grabbed on to Ronnie and quickly left the building with him. Ronnie unsure and still discussing with Caitlin as they left.
(Ah right thank you I almost forgot they did)

"Right....yes your right that didn't cross my mind..." Mirajne said before turning to were she figured Leon was "Leon...you know were the maintance rooms woukd be located that we could go and fix the problem?"

Aqua was about to suggest why they didn't contact the school and go for it. It might be a fun experience attending that school. She never got around to saying so when Peter's spidy senses went off. She was not sure what he was senssing but she stoped leaning against him and stood up readying herself.

Ronnie was confused and unsure to why the sudden change in attitude of Peter. However Caitlin got the hint quickly as she grabbed on to Ronnie and quickly left the building with him. Ronnie unsure and still discussing with Caitlin as they left.
(Ah right thank you I almost forgot they did)

"Right....yes your right that didn't cross my mind..." Mirajne said before turning to were she figured Leon was "Leon...you know were the maintance rooms woukd be located that we could go and fix the problem?"
As they reached the door the place was filled with smoke bombs and soldier came in. "Everyone down on the ground!" Flash ran in grabbing Cait and Ronnie and sped off. Although not with star labs anymore Peter could of course not do nothing. As they ducked under the table his clothes changed to his suit.

"I don't. But Harold might. He's been here the longest." He said.

As they reached the door the place was filled with smoke bombs and soldier came in. "Everyone down on the ground!" Flash ran in grabbing Cait and Ronnie and sped off. Although not with star labs anymore Peter could of course not do nothing. As they ducked under the table his clothes changed to his suit.

"I don't. But Harold might. He's been here the longest." He said.
There was screaming and coughing through out the shop as all the customers and employees hit the ground scared to what was going on. Aqua quickly joined Peter under the table her uniform for Jitters changing into her suite and her normal self. "Search he has to be here!.." They heard a family voice of a man as a group of soldiers rush in doing a sweep

"Then we should quickly head to the the safe room...I guess he would be there once he finished collecting medical supplies" Mira replied

There was screaming and coughing through out the shop as all the customers and employees hit the ground scared to what was going on. Aqua quickly joined Peter under the table her uniform for Jitters changing into her suite and her normal self. "Search he has to be here!.." They heard a family voice of a man as a group of soldiers rush in doing a sweep

"Then we should quickly head to the the safe room...I guess he would be there once he finished collecting medical supplies" Mira replied
"He better be. Otherwise the general will have our asses for lu- OOF!" The soldier speaking was hit with a table. Spider-Man made himself seen landing on a table in a spider-like crouch. "Welcome to Jitters. Sorry to say that we're a little busy right now wait times for orders are little long. I suggest coming back later. At about half-past never."

They all nodded and went with her. Earl keeping a special eye out. "Are we near the medical pavillion?" He asked.

"He better be. Otherwise the general will have our asses for lu- OOF!" The soldier speaking was hit with a table. Spider-Man made himself seen landing on a table in a spider-like crouch. "Welcome to Jitters. Sorry to say that we're a little busy right now wait times for orders are little long. I suggest coming back later. At about half-past never."

They all nodded and went with her. Earl keeping a special eye out. "Are we near the medical pavillion?" He asked.
The other solders quickly turn around stretching the area after a table took out one of the solders. Those close to Peter aimed their guns at him. "Don't interfere if you know what's good for you spider kid....we are only here for the package..".

Aqua saw the soldiers and as Peter jumped out from under the table she ran out the opposite way. She did not trust these soldiers one bit and if anything went down their were to many inisont people within the cafe. She went around quickly making sure everyone was out.

"Yes...I believe so" Mira replied.
Emily kept in alert as they continued to walk.

The other solders quickly turn around stretching the area after a table took out one of the solders. Those close to Peter aimed their guns at him. "Don't interfere if you know what's good for you spider kid....we are only here for the package..".

Aqua saw the soldiers and as Peter jumped out from under the table she ran out the opposite way. She did not trust these soldiers one bit and if anything went down their were to many inisont people within the cafe. She went around quickly making sure everyone was out.

"Yes...I believe so" Mira replied.
Emily kept in alert as they continued to walk.
"Package? Oh are you the delivery guy? Here I got your package right here!" He jumped over the guy webbing a chair and throwing it into him. It crashed into him breaking against his armor but also knocking him over. Peter did a triple flip spinning in the air and landed on a wall. "Aww you broke it. You are so getting one star on yelp." He quipped.

"I was afraid that. Everyone get ready to fight a brainwashed monster in a scuba suit." He said.

"Package? Oh are you the delivery guy? Here I got your package right here!" He jumped over the guy webbing a chair and throwing it into him. It crashed into him breaking against his armor but also knocking him over. Peter did a triple flip spinning in the air and landed on a wall. "Aww you broke it. You are so getting one star on yelp." He quipped.

"I was afraid that. Everyone get ready to fight a brainwashed monster in a scuba suit." He said.
What they thought would have been a quick grab and go. Turn into a dilemma that they could only treated Spider-Man. While the others continued sweep.

Aqua managed to get everyone out of the building and as she did she got a glimpses of the general and the police chief discussing with eachother, one more yelling then the other. With the civilians out of the way she went to helping with the solders. Coming from behind, she snucked up on to removing their guns and knocking them out.

Emily ready herself for this brainwashed monster they were to face. The more they spend here the more she remembered this place from that game she watched Earl. She had spent most of her time covering her face avoiding seeing much of the scenes.

"Me and Ben saw one of those, was with a little girl....but we were able to avoid them" Mira added not at all loking forward to running into the suba guys.

What they thought would have been a quick grab and go. Turn into a dilemma that they could only treated Spider-Man. While the others continued sweep.

Aqua managed to get everyone out of the building and as she did she got a glimpses of the general and the police chief discussing with eachother, one more yelling then the other. With the civilians out of the way she went to helping with the solders. Coming from behind, she snucked up on to removing their guns and knocking them out.

Emily ready herself for this brainwashed monster they were to face. The more they spend here the more she remembered this place from that game she watched Earl. She had spent most of her time covering her face avoiding seeing much of the scenes.

"Me and Ben saw one of those, was with a little girl....but we were able to avoid them" Mira added not at all loking forward to running into the suba guys.
"Seriously guys." He hopped off and let a webline fly. It stuck to the ceiling and he swung into a soldier's stomach. "Let the traumatized people finish their coffee at least."

"If you really want to save everyone those little girls are a part of everyone. Their different from the splicers." Earl said.

"Seriously guys." He hopped off and let a webline fly. It stuck to the ceiling and he swung into a soldier's stomach. "Let the traumatized people finish their coffee at least."

"If you really want to save everyone those little girls are a part of everyone. Their different from the splicers." Earl said.
"Hey we are only doing as we are ordered to come and retrieve the package.." the soldiers said. "that's enough...dont be telling that costume kid what we are here for" another soldier spoke up "the General wants us to move out..." the reminding solder standing spoke out "you are lucky you kids are lucky this was a peaceful extraction..." he added

"There are more than just one?...those poor girls.....you don't happen to know if there is a way to help them?" Mira asked.

"Hey we are only doing as we are ordered to come and retrieve the package.." the soldiers said. "that's enough...dont be telling that costume kid what we are here for" another soldier spoke up "the General wants us to move out..." the reminding solder standing spoke out "you are lucky you kids are lucky this was a peaceful extraction..." he added

"There are more than just one?...those poor girls.....you don't happen to know if there is a way to help them?" Mira asked.
"Peaceful? You busted the door down, threw smoke bombs and came in pointing guns at everyone. What part of that was peacful?" He asked tilting his head as they left.

"Not without Adam. But I've always been good at coming up with new spells on the spot. I'm sure I can come up with something."

"Peaceful? You busted the door down, threw smoke bombs and came in pointing guns at everyone. What part of that was peacful?" He asked tilting his head as they left.

"Not without Adam. But I've always been good at coming up with new spells on the spot. I'm sure I can come up with something."
General Eiling walked in just before the solder could reply. "Some extreme measures had to be taken when dealing with delicate situations...all you Well's little friends have to keep out of things that ain't your business.."

"I had a feeling you were going to say Adam would have to play apart in it ...anyway we can avoid it the better..." Mira replied

"Would a type of healing spell work to help those girls?" Emily asked Earl, confident he would come up with something. He had come up with more then a handful of new spells back in Hogwarts that had worked amazingly.

General Eiling walked in just before the solder could reply. "Some extreme measures had to be taken when dealing with delicate situations...all you Well's little friends have to keep out of things that ain't your business.."

"I had a feeling you were going to say Adam would have to play apart in it ...anyway we can avoid it the better..." Mira replied

"Would a type of healing spell work to help those girls?" Emily asked Earl, confident he would come up with something. He had come up with more then a handful of new spells back in Hogwarts that had worked amazingly.
"I'm not Well's friend. The guy's a tool. And so are you." His mask lens widened. "Firestorm..." He said in realization.

"I'm thinkin maybe." He said. He pulled out book from his bag which had an extention charm. It was a spellbook he had written. He started flipping through the pages.

"I'm not Well's friend. The guy's a tool. And so are you." His mask lens widened. "Firestorm..." He said in realization.

"I'm thinkin maybe." He said. He pulled out book from his bag which had an extention charm. It was a spellbook he had written. He started flipping through the pages.
"I'll watch your mouth kid...you don't want me as an enemy....I suggest you two obonimnations stay out of this....im not after you two this time..." He said

Emily looked over as he pulled out the spell book from his bag. She looked away from him and follow along with the others. As they round the corner she heard faint foot steps they seemed to get larger and heavier and it drew closer to them. "Wait stop..." she called out to Mira and Leon that were ahead of them "somethings coming our way.." she whispered

"I'll watch your mouth kid...you don't want me as an enemy....I suggest you two obonimnations stay out of this....im not after you two this time..." He said

Emily looked over as he pulled out the spell book from his bag. She looked away from him and follow along with the others. As they round the corner she heard faint foot steps they seemed to get larger and heavier and it drew closer to them. "Wait stop..." she called out to Mira and Leon that were ahead of them "somethings coming our way.." she whispered
"Uh-huh." Peter said. "So tell me did you go through the proper channels to get here or... are you just taking stuff because "oooh army. I'm a smelly old general who wants weapons that other people made."

Leon took out his peppergun. Earl raised his wand. "Lumos Obiectum." He said. A ball of light shot from his wand and hit a large piece of rubble. The piece glowed very lightly revealing what was walking toward them.

"Uh-huh." Peter said. "So tell me did you go through the proper channels to get here or... are you just taking stuff because "oooh army. I'm a smelly old general who wants weapons that other people made."

Leon took out his peppergun. Earl raised his wand. "Lumos Obiectum." He said. A ball of light shot from his wand and hit a large piece of rubble. The piece glowed very lightly revealing what was walking toward them.
"I have my ways kid...." He said holding his hands behind his back. "We are done here" He said firmly as he signaled the soldiers behind him. They moved from behind him and ran off to grab those that were incapacitated by the heros.

"Is that the suba suite monsters?.." Emily asked seeing the light hit the pice of rubble. Her eyes went wide knowing they were big but did not expect them to ever confront one.

"I have my ways kid...." He said holding his hands behind his back. "We are done here" He said firmly as he signaled the soldiers behind him. They moved from behind him and ran off to grab those that were incapacitated by the heros.

"Is that the suba suite monsters?.." Emily asked seeing the light hit the pice of rubble. Her eyes went wide knowing they were big but did not expect them to ever confront one.
He swung out and made sure Cait and Ronnie were okay.

It growled in a low voice. But it ignored them as it kept an eye on a little girl.

He swung out and made sure Cait and Ronnie were okay.

It growled in a low voice. But it ignored them as it kept an eye on a little girl.
They were both okay Barry managed to take them safely away to the other side of the city.

Emily lowered her wand, "the suba man dosnt seem interested in us.." Emily quitely commented. "But the girl we have to save her and make her normal once again.." Mira said. "Yes...but you can't just plucked her away from him....look at the way he's watching the girl....like a mother watching its baby...we will unleash chaos if we do such a thing..we have to be strategic..." she stoped and look at Earl "there isn't a chance of saving the scuba creature as well?" She asked

They were both okay Barry managed to take them safely away to the other side of the city.

Emily lowered her wand, "the suba man dosnt seem interested in us.." Emily quitely commented. "But the girl we have to save her and make her normal once again.." Mira said. "Yes...but you can't just plucked her away from him....look at the way he's watching the girl....like a mother watching its baby...we will unleash chaos if we do such a thing..we have to be strategic..." she stoped and look at Earl "there isn't a chance of saving the scuba creature as well?" She asked
Peter sighed. "Alright. You go to star labs and let your boss know what's going on. I'm going to figure where Eiling is hiding."
He said.

"I don't know." Earl said. "I honestly don't know."

Peter sighed. "Alright. You go to star labs and let your boss know what's going on. I'm going to figure where Eiling is hiding."
He said.

"I don't know." Earl said. "I honestly don't know."
Catlin nodded taking Ronnie's hand to which he pulled away. "wait why?.. what's going on? I dont remember the army just randomly barging into a coffee shop...how is this being allowed?! are all the people safe...Barry go us out...did he get Aqua and Peter or the other people out as well or did you two to that?... what's going on?" Ronnie said in a bit distressed. "woh...calm down Ronnie breath....everyone is safe...no one was hurt....its just it seems the army might be after you" Octi commented.

"I see.....I feel that actually aggravating the scuba monster would be disastrous.." Emily sighed feeling conflicted. "well if there is a possibility we can help the girl then we have to go for it." Mira replied

Catlin nodded taking Ronnie's hand to which he pulled away. "wait why?.. what's going on? I dont remember the army just randomly barging into a coffee shop...how is this being allowed?! are all the people safe...Barry go us out...did he get Aqua and Peter or the other people out as well or did you two to that?... what's going on?" Ronnie said in a bit distressed. "woh...calm down Ronnie breath....everyone is safe...no one was hurt....its just it seems the army might be after you" Octi commented.

"I see.....I feel that actually aggravating the scuba monster would be disastrous.." Emily sighed feeling conflicted. "well if there is a possibility we can help the girl then we have to go for it." Mira replied
"You and Martin had fire powers." He said.

Earl stopped discussing ready for action. He pointed his wand at the Big Daddy and said in incantation. A swarm of bees erupted from the tip of his wand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back