• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"There's no survivor's here." He said.

Barry stopped and looked at her.
"I see you searched....fine...let us continue then" she said

She motioned him over whispering her plan to him and if he could help her to quickly go around venom so she could ink a ring around him.

"I see you searched....fine...let us continue then" she said

She motioned him over whispering her plan to him and if he could help her to quickly go around venom so she could ink a ring around him.
"Come on. We have to go back to the others." Leon said. "You guys go ahead. I'll loot this place for medical supplies."

Barry grabbed her and sped around Veenom.

"Come on. We have to go back to the others." Leon said. "You guys go ahead. I'll loot this place for medical supplies."

Barry grabbed her and sped around Veenom.
Mirajane nodded following Leon out

Aqua spit out a large stream of ink as Barry took her and sped around Venom. She hoped this was going to help as the whole thing going around although was done in a blink of an eye it left her quite dizzy and sick to her stomach.

Mirajane nodded following Leon out

Aqua spit out a large stream of ink as Barry took her and sped around Venom. She hoped this was going to help as the whole thing going around although was done in a blink of an eye it left her quite dizzy and sick to her stomach.
On the way they heard two people arguing. "Look Em. How was I supposed to know that the portkey would lead here? And don't give me that rubbish about not picking up random portkeys you were just as curious as me to find out where it goes."

Peter lit the ink on fire. Venom recoiled as best he could finding himself in the center looking distraught.

On the way they heard two people arguing. "Look Em. How was I supposed to know that the portkey would lead here? And don't give me that rubbish about not picking up random portkeys you were just as curious as me to find out where it goes."

Peter lit the ink on fire. Venom recoiled as best he could finding himself in the center looking distraught.
Mira still in her Diamondhead heard the argument coming from around the corner "Leon they could be more survivors.." she quietly mentioned.

Emily folded her arms and turned away from Earl rolling her eyes. "fine...fine I was curious...but how would I have known you were actually going to go for it and pick it up!... But that's not even the issue....how are we even going to get back....and what is this place....it has a horrid smell..I..." she stopped having spotted something crystal green in the corner of her eye. She unfolded her arms reaching for her wand as she stared attentively at a corner.

Aqua covered her mouth as the dizzyness slowly went away. She was glad her ink had been able to light up but she also felt bad for Venom recoiling in the center of the fire.

Mira still in her Diamondhead heard the argument coming from around the corner "Leon they could be more survivors.." she quietly mentioned.

Emily folded her arms and turned away from Earl rolling her eyes. "fine...fine I was curious...but how would I have known you were actually going to go for it and pick it up!... But that's not even the issue....how are we even going to get back....and what is this place....it has a horrid smell..I..." she stopped having spotted something crystal green in the corner of her eye. She unfolded her arms reaching for her wand as she stared attentively at a corner.

Aqua covered her mouth as the dizzyness slowly went away. She was glad her ink had been able to light up but she also felt bad for Venom recoiling in the center of the fire.
"Hey it's Ben 10. But... Not quite. Watch is the wrong color." Earl said.

The two Peter's looked at Eddie. "We can't leave him like this." Peter said.

"Hey it's Ben 10. But... Not quite. Watch is the wrong color." Earl said.

The two Peter's looked at Eddie. "We can't leave him like this." Peter said.
"oh...the boy with the alien watch..." Emily replied placing her wand away.

'Ben sure is known by many...' Mira thought "well I'm a friend of his....and trust us we mean no harm...dude to that small quarrel...I am guessing you two aren't really from this place..."

"We really cant,...is there somehow we can detain him?" Aqua asked

"oh...the boy with the alien watch..." Emily replied placing her wand away.

'Ben sure is known by many...' Mira thought "well I'm a friend of his....and trust us we mean no harm...dude to that small quarrel...I am guessing you two aren't really from this place..."

"We really cant,...is there somehow we can detain him?" Aqua asked
"So uh... What is this place? I have some ideas but I want to know for sure." Earl said.

"Not that I know of." He said.

"So uh... What is this place? I have some ideas but I want to know for sure." Earl said.

"Not that I know of." He said.
"An underwater city utopia....well it suppose to be for those who made it....but it's a place filled of monsters, pain and saddness for many of the people here" Mira answered.

"Is it possible...that they will separate?...if they do we could hold Venom in a container of some sort ..." Aqua suggested

"An underwater city utopia....well it suppose to be for those who made it....but it's a place filled of monsters, pain and saddness for many of the people here" Mira answered.

"Is it possible...that they will separate?...if they do we could hold Venom in a container of some sort ..." Aqua suggested
"Rapture then. Bloody brilliant. Well not really. That's really bad." He took out his wand. "Wand at the ready Em."

"No he's been bonded to it too long.' older Peter said. "Their bond is permanent."

"Rapture then. Bloody brilliant. Well not really. That's really bad." He took out his wand. "Wand at the ready Em."

"No he's been bonded to it too long.' older Peter said. "Their bond is permanent."
"Rapture?...why dose that sound familiar?..." Emily said noticing the great interest that Earl had when the crystal alian woman explained were they were. However she trusted Earl and pulled out her wand when he told her to be at the ready.

"Oh....they are both the same person now.." she said understanding but had no clue what they could do

"Rapture?...why dose that sound familiar?..." Emily said noticing the great interest that Earl had when the crystal alian woman explained were they were. However she trusted Earl and pulled out her wand when he told her to be at the ready.

"Oh....they are both the same person now.." she said understanding but had no clue what they could do
"Rapture. Drugs. Monsters. Mutations." He said.

"Let's go." Peter said. They tied up venom

"Rapture. Drugs. Monsters. Mutations." He said.

"Let's go." Peter said. They tied up venom
"Oh....I remember that game....wasn't to found of it..." Emily replied not looking forward to their situation, knowing were they were stuck now.
(These are are older wizard beans from the multi verse right?...well like out of highschool old)

Aqua followed the others out of the warehouse. As they left with the tied up venom.

"Oh....I remember that game....wasn't to found of it..." Emily replied not looking forward to their situation, knowing were they were stuck now.
(These are are older wizard beans from the multi verse right?...well like out of highschool old)

Aqua followed the others out of the warehouse. As they left with the tied up venom.
(Yeah they're both 18 to 17 up to you if you want to Emily be the one smitten and have him be the clueless one lime what's happening in the other thread)
"I suppose we could probably chance a bubble head charm. But with how deep down we are." He said. "The pressure nwoild be enormous. Can't even see the surface from the those tunnels."

They went back to star labs where they met by a very angry looking Wells.

(Yeah they're both 18 to 17 up to you if you want to Emily be the one smitten and have him be the clueless one lime what's happening in the other thread)
"I suppose we could probably chance a bubble head charm. But with how deep down we are." He said. "The pressure nwoild be enormous. Can't even see the surface from the those tunnels."

They went back to star labs where they met by a very angry looking Wells.
(Well if we are going what's happened in this rp I think Earl was the one smitten with Emily.)
"I am not sure how far...but we are very far down..." Diamondhead answered remembering those pretty see-through tunnels was way behind them.

He rolled up towards older Peter "I told you...specifically you that Barry had important trainning and duties to focus on...you and Aqua were on your own on this..." He then turn to Aqua "....did you cry and bag for his help...you should have known that he should not have gone with you....that he needs to keep trainning....I figured he would not care...but you should have known better" Walls yelled at them upset that they all had disobeyed his orders. Aqua looked away from him as he yelled at them, trying not to cry. She felt frustrated he was pissed off at them as they had done nothing wrong. Aqua make her hands on a fists as she turned towards Wells "What is wrong with you?!....Everyone here is part of a team!...who cares if Barry decided to go with us, it was his choice no one forced him. He went with us to help find and rescue one of his friends!"

( I don't know what to write this is the only thing I can come up with><)

(Well if we are going what's happened in this rp I think Earl was the one smitten with Emily.)
"I am not sure how far...but we are very far down..." Diamondhead answered remembering those pretty see-through tunnels was way behind them.

He rolled up towards older Peter "I told you...specifically you that Barry had important trainning and duties to focus on...you and Aqua were on your own on this..." He then turn to Aqua "....did you cry and bag for his help...you should have known that he should not have gone with you....that he needs to keep trainning....I figured he would not care...but you should have known better" Walls yelled at them upset that they all had disobeyed his orders. Aqua looked away from him as he yelled at them, trying not to cry. She felt frustrated he was pissed off at them as they had done nothing wrong. Aqua make her hands on a fists as she turned towards Wells "What is wrong with you?!....Everyone here is part of a team!...who cares if Barry decided to go with us, it was his choice no one forced him. He went with us to help find and rescue one of his friends!"

( I don't know what to write this is the only thing I can come up with><)
(Righto. And he confessed. So question are they an item yet nah?)

"Way deep." He said looking around.

Young Peter. Her Peter took her hand. "Listen up Wells. We are ALL part of those team. You don't leave anyone behind. If this is really how you think to deal with this. To leave us high and dry. To let us possibly die in favor of your precious training then we're done." He said.

(Righto. And he confessed. So question are they an item yet nah?)

"Way deep." He said looking around.

Young Peter. Her Peter took her hand. "Listen up Wells. We are ALL part of those team. You don't leave anyone behind. If this is really how you think to deal with this. To leave us high and dry. To let us possibly die in favor of your precious training then we're done." He said.
(Yes he did and we'll she did choose to stay with him instead of going home to her father, not caring if her disowned her. So I would guess that yes they are...unless you want to hold that off that they arnt yet or very early into being in a relationship...not sure how long ago he confessed to were they came here?...either way I am open to anything) (Also god... was rereading my reply from before ....sorry for all those typos...writing on a small brake I did not notice them until now gosh)

"Well come along you two....we should take you back to the safe area.." Mira said motioning for Earl and Emily to follow them.

Tears of frustration developed under her mask as she finished yelling at Wells. She always tended to keep her distance from him and not bother him. She always got a weird feeling from him and she knew he found her as a nuisance. However she was angry that he would think it was right the way he thought of no supporting eachother, after all they were a team. She quitely gasped feeling someone grasp her hand, turning to see her Peter next to her, graping ahold of her hand. She looked up at Peter then over to Wells as Peter gave him an earful.

"Oh and did you parash?...I still see you standing infront of us...Your counterpart and Aqua there could have been more capable of going after you no need to get the other involve.....You kids don't understand the importance of what's in stake here what Barry has to do...the danger of reverse Flash....and if you want to go then go ahead...the door is right over there.." Walls said at the end motioning to the door.

(Yes he did and we'll she did choose to stay with him instead of going home to her father, not caring if her disowned her. So I would guess that yes they are...unless you want to hold that off that they arnt yet or very early into being in a relationship...not sure how long ago he confessed to were they came here?...either way I am open to anything) (Also god... was rereading my reply from before ....sorry for all those typos...writing on a small brake I did not notice them until now gosh)

"Well come along you two....we should take you back to the safe area.." Mira said motioning for Earl and Emily to follow them.

Tears of frustration developed under her mask as she finished yelling at Wells. She always tended to keep her distance from him and not bother him. She always got a weird feeling from him and she knew he found her as a nuisance. However she was angry that he would think it was right the way he thought of no supporting eachother, after all they were a team. She quitely gasped feeling someone grasp her hand, turning to see her Peter next to her, graping ahold of her hand. She looked up at Peter then over to Wells as Peter gave him an earful.

"Oh and did you parash?...I still see you standing infront of us...Your counterpart and Aqua there could have been more capable of going after you no need to get the other involve.....You kids don't understand the importance of what's in stake here what Barry has to do...the danger of reverse Flash....and if you want to go then go ahead...the door is right over there.." Walls said at the end motioning to the door.
"Safe area. No way. We want to help."

Half way through his speech Peter webbed his mouth shut. "That's not the point Wells! There were people in danger immediately. I recognized that Barry and Cisco and Caitlin recognized it. The only one who didn't seem to get it was you. All the training in the world means crap if you don't actually use it. Come on Aqua." He took her hand and walked out the door. The older Peter just looked at him. "Well there you have thawne. They're out of your way right? No more petty distractions for Barry right? You're pathetic. I gotta go. Have fun."

"Safe area. No way. We want to help."

Half way through his speech Peter webbed his mouth shut. "That's not the point Wells! There were people in danger immediately. I recognized that Barry and Cisco and Caitlin recognized it. The only one who didn't seem to get it was you. All the training in the world means crap if you don't actually use it. Come on Aqua." He took her hand and walked out the door. The older Peter just looked at him. "Well there you have thawne. They're out of your way right? No more petty distractions for Barry right? You're pathetic. I gotta go. Have fun."
"This place is serious,... its no game...there are horrible things happening here...you kids should be taken to the safe zone with the others" Diamondhead said

Wells was in total shock at first as Peter webbed his mouth shut. He had had it with that kid, he was just annoyance after annoyance. Aqua didn't say a word as Peter pulled her away towards the door. She looked back at Walls as angry muffled yells could be heard as he trys to rip off the webbing from his mouth. Wells angrily frown at the older Peter, good riddance he thought

"This place is serious,... its no game...there are horrible things happening here...you kids should be taken to the safe zone with the others" Diamondhead said

Wells was in total shock at first as Peter webbed his mouth shut. He had had it with that kid, he was just annoyance after annoyance. Aqua didn't say a word as Peter pulled her away towards the door. She looked back at Walls as angry muffled yells could be heard as he trys to rip off the webbing from his mouth. Wells angrily frown at the older Peter, good riddance he thought
"Don't call us kids." Earl said. "We know what we're doing and we're plenty capable."

What Wells might not have expected. Or liked. Was that Peter didn't disappear. In fact he became more public with his super heroing. It didn't bug anyone at first. Ronnie had moved in with Peter and Aqua temporarily as Barry noticed Iris getting suspicious. It wasn't until some big thing actually happened. It happened when Caitlin, Peter, and Ronnie were all at jitters. While Aqua was working of course.

"I agree with Ronnie Caitlin... Star labs is a messed up place. It's got cool tech and good guys working there. But the guy who runs it is one. Super suspicious in his ?motives. Two, has a subpar moral code. And three is a general all around tool."

"Don't call us kids." Earl said. "We know what we're doing and we're plenty capable."

What Wells might not have expected. Or liked. Was that Peter didn't disappear. In fact he became more public with his super heroing. It didn't bug anyone at first. Ronnie had moved in with Peter and Aqua temporarily as Barry noticed Iris getting suspicious. It wasn't until some big thing actually happened. It happened when Caitlin, Peter, and Ronnie were all at jitters. While Aqua was working of course.

"I agree with Ronnie Caitlin... Star labs is a messed up place. It's got cool tech and good guys working there. But the guy who runs it is one. Super suspicious in his ?motives. Two, has a subpar moral code. And three is a general all around tool."
Emily nodded "its quite true....we have faced many monsters and creatures...we are capable of helping"

Diamondhead sighed "fine...you two dont have to stay at the saferoom...but may we know you are?.." she asked

Aqua brought over their drinks as Caitlin, Peter, and Ronnie were talking. "Okay...I can agree that Star has changed a lot in this past year....but my whole life is there... it's where my job is, it's where I meet you Ronnie...there is a lot of good memories...I know Wells has been quite difficult...but we helped a lot of people because of Star..." Caitlin said feeling conflicted with everything that had happened in the last few weeks.

"helping people can be done from any location...you dont have to stay in a place where the man in charge is very questionable...look how angry he got for Barry helping me get Peter....you just dont do that...you dont act that way towards someone that suppose to be apart of your team..." Aqua commented

Emily nodded "its quite true....we have faced many monsters and creatures...we are capable of helping"

Diamondhead sighed "fine...you two dont have to stay at the saferoom...but may we know you are?.." she asked

Aqua brought over their drinks as Caitlin, Peter, and Ronnie were talking. "Okay...I can agree that Star has changed a lot in this past year....but my whole life is there... it's where my job is, it's where I meet you Ronnie...there is a lot of good memories...I know Wells has been quite difficult...but we helped a lot of people because of Star..." Caitlin said feeling conflicted with everything that had happened in the last few weeks.

"helping people can be done from any location...you dont have to stay in a place where the man in charge is very questionable...look how angry he got for Barry helping me get Peter....you just dont do that...you dont act that way towards someone that suppose to be apart of your team..." Aqua commented
"I agree with Ronnie." Peter said. He was watching something on his phone. "And with Aqua. Wells is a tool."

"My name is Earl." The boy wizard said.

"I agree with Ronnie." Peter said. He was watching something on his phone. "And with Aqua. Wells is a tool."

"My name is Earl." The boy wizard said.
Caitlin sighed she felt unsure about all this but they had made her think more about their situation. Aqua moved over to Peter and looked over his shoulder curious about what he was looking at. "what you looking at Peter?..." she asked

"im Emily" the girl answered.

Diamondhead nodded before the beeping sound was heard and she transformed back to herself. "Nice to meet you both...I am Mirajane and this here is Leon..." she said motioning to herself then towards Leon. "now that we have introduced ourselves should we continue?.." she asked looking back at Leon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back