• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(part of me really thought I answered you in between me sleeping >< had a mind grain....all my fault someone forgot to keep hydrated ><)
Each of their fighting skills was different but they were quite skilled in their style of fighting. Mira was just going as the new alien form allowed her to learn how to manage any new skill as strength of each one she choose. Even though the fighting was officiant the splicers were quite difficult to defeat they were more resilient than expected.
(oh that's cool, always enjoy your characters)
(My mom had heat stroke a bit ago and suffered dehydration. It was super scary. Please stay hydrated)
The splicers eventually thinned out as they kept going through. Once again they hear Steinmann's monologue. This time coming from a radio that was in the chest cavity on one of his "patients". Leon looked at the poor woman. "The Doctor dreams of Venus and knows not the evil he fosters. For in his mind he cannot see that what he's creating is monsters... ooh that's quite good." Leon said.

(My mom had heat stroke a bit ago and suffered dehydration. It was super scary. Please stay hydrated)
The splicers eventually thinned out as they kept going through. Once again they hear Steinmann's monologue. This time coming from a radio that was in the chest cavity on one of his "patients". Leon looked at the poor woman. "The Doctor dreams of Venus and knows not the evil he fosters. For in his mind he cannot see that what he's creating is monsters... ooh that's quite good." Leon said.
(Oh no your poor mom...thats horrable....yea I haven't fully passed out because of it but I wS close two times and have thrown up. We were busy at work and I was running back and forward I forgot to drink water. At the end of my shift I was feeling dizzy and with a mindgrain and extremely tired.)
The voice of that doctor was heard once more as the number of Splicers things out. "That poor women..." Mira whispers to herself as she saw the women with the radio in her chest cavity. She felt horrable and sadden every time she saw the people and how they were modified by this doctor. She turned towards Leon and he spoke out loud, his words again sounding like a book entry.

(Oh no your poor mom...thats horrable....yea I haven't fully passed out because of it but I wS close two times and have thrown up. We were busy at work and I was running back and forward I forgot to drink water. At the end of my shift I was feeling dizzy and with a mindgrain and extremely tired.)
The voice of that doctor was heard once more as the number of Splicers things out. "That poor women..." Mira whispers to herself as she saw the women with the radio in her chest cavity. She felt horrable and sadden every time she saw the people and how they were modified by this doctor. She turned towards Leon and he spoke out loud, his words again sounding like a book entry.
"Er sorry. Not the time for poems I suspect." He said.

Venom growled at her words. "Fine. But remember we gave you a chance!" He lunged at her. The older peter fired at venom with a sonic blaster. It did nothing.

"Er sorry. Not the time for poems I suspect." He said.

Venom growled at her words. "Fine. But remember we gave you a chance!" He lunged at her. The older peter fired at venom with a sonic blaster. It did nothing.
"Although a nice insert....it might not really be the time" Mirajane commented

Aqua managed to doge Venom by mear centimeters as older Peter fired a sonic blaster.

"Although a nice insert....it might not really be the time" Mirajane commented

Aqua managed to doge Venom by mear centimeters as older Peter fired a sonic blaster.
Leon nodded in agreement.

"What? But that always works." Peter said. "Oh SSSSpidey. Did you really think we would fall for the same tired trick?"

Leon nodded in agreement.

"What? But that always works." Peter said. "Oh SSSSpidey. Did you really think we would fall for the same tired trick?"
Mira continued to fight of the remaining splicers until her time as Diamondhead ran out and she turn back to normal.

"remember you told us he will find ways around old attacks....as he did with the soundwaves when Cisco used them once more..." Aqua commented seeing that the sonic blaster.

Mira continued to fight of the remaining splicers until her time as Diamondhead ran out and she turn back to normal.

"remember you told us he will find ways around old attacks....as he did with the soundwaves when Cisco used them once more..." Aqua commented seeing that the sonic blaster.
once all was said and done they themselves right outsit Steinman's surgical suite.

"Right." Peter said.

once all was said and done they themselves right outsit Steinman's surgical suite.

"Right." Peter said.
Mirajane had a bad feeling as they stood outside Steinman surgical suite. "So this is were all these people we saw changed..."

Aqua took her chance to rush over towards Peter as Venom was with older Peter.

Mirajane had a bad feeling as they stood outside Steinman surgical suite. "So this is were all these people we saw changed..."

Aqua took her chance to rush over towards Peter as Venom was with older Peter.
"It seems we've reached the end. All there is now is to end Steinman's Fable of Fear." He said.

Venom didn't seem to notice.

"It seems we've reached the end. All there is now is to end Steinman's Fable of Fear." He said.

Venom didn't seem to notice.
Mirajane felt nervous of what awaited them. However she was ready tocontinue and but and end to this man's work. "Then we should continue and put an end to this" she said

Aqua made her way up the wall to were Peter was webbed too. Not even thinking that it would work but she had to start trying something. Changing her nano tec. on her arm into a high grade blade to try and cut Peter out.

Mirajane felt nervous of what awaited them. However she was ready tocontinue and but and end to this man's work. "Then we should continue and put an end to this" she said

Aqua made her way up the wall to were Peter was webbed too. Not even thinking that it would work but she had to start trying something. Changing her nano tec. on her arm into a high grade blade to try and cut Peter out.
Leon took out his mandolin and played a tune. Invigorating them.

It worked. She cut through the line.

Leon took out his mandolin and played a tune. Invigorating them.

It worked. She cut through the line.
Mirajane was about to comment about having a song played at this time but was suprised how it up lifted her spirits and made her feel more strong and confident about continuing forward. She looked at Leon and smiled.

"Peter..." she said not helping but hugging him at the moment he was cut out. She had been nothing but worried searching for him.

Mirajane was about to comment about having a song played at this time but was suprised how it up lifted her spirits and made her feel more strong and confident about continuing forward. She looked at Leon and smiled.

"Peter..." she said not helping but hugging him at the moment he was cut out. She had been nothing but worried searching for him.
They snuck up on him. He was operating. "What can I do with this Aphrodite! She WON'T! STAY! STILL! He accentuated each word with a stab to his patient's stomach. "I want to make them beautiful. BUT THEY ALWAYS TURN OUT WRONG! That one! Too FAT! This one! Too tall! This one! Too symmetrical!" With each "one" he spoke of a light appeared showing a mural to his failures. Three different dead bodies stepped to operating tables hanging from the ceiling. Nailed to the table similarly to how Christ was nailed to the cross. This meant very little to Leon and Mirajane althought it was gruesome. It visibly angered Harold.

His mask went around his face as he hugged her back.

They snuck up on him. He was operating. "What can I do with this Aphrodite! She WON'T! STAY! STILL! He accentuated each word with a stab to his patient's stomach. "I want to make them beautiful. BUT THEY ALWAYS TURN OUT WRONG! That one! Too FAT! This one! Too tall! This one! Too symmetrical!" With each "one" he spoke of a light appeared showing a mural to his failures. Three different dead bodies stepped to operating tables hanging from the ceiling. Nailed to the table similarly to how Christ was nailed to the cross. This meant very little to Leon and Mirajane althought it was gruesome. It visibly angered Harold.

His mask went around his face as he hugged her back.
They walked through those doors into Steinman surgical room. Mirajane did not expect what she saw when walking through those doors, really she didn't even know what she would expect to see. However she definitely didn't expect to see what she saw in front of her. It was horrible, disgusting and gruesome, what he had done to these poor people. She covered her mouth holding back the notion of throwing up from the scene in front of her. But it was for sure Harold was beyond visibly angry by this display.

Aqua was reinsured that Peter was okay as he hugged her back. She helped Peter out of the web cacoon. She looked over towards Barry and older Peter who were keeping Venom busy.

They walked through those doors into Steinman surgical room. Mirajane did not expect what she saw when walking through those doors, really she didn't even know what she would expect to see. However she definitely didn't expect to see what she saw in front of her. It was horrible, disgusting and gruesome, what he had done to these poor people. She covered her mouth holding back the notion of throwing up from the scene in front of her. But it was for sure Harold was beyond visibly angry by this display.

Aqua was reinsured that Peter was okay as he hugged her back. She helped Peter out of the web cacoon. She looked over towards Barry and older Peter who were keeping Venom busy.
Steinman looked at them. "What's this goddess. Intruders? They're ugly! UGLY! UGLY! UUUUGLYYYYY!" He took out a Tommy gun and fired it. Leon cast a shield around them with another stroke of his mandoline. Harold disappeared into the shadows.

They were keeping Venom very busy. Older Peter was attacking him with a lit torch.

Steinman looked at them. "What's this goddess. Intruders? They're ugly! UGLY! UGLY! UUUUGLYYYYY!" He took out a Tommy gun and fired it. Leon cast a shield around them with another stroke of his mandoline. Harold disappeared into the shadows.

They were keeping Venom very busy. Older Peter was attacking him with a lit torch.
Mira was taken a bit back as Steinman shouted at them, screaming out 'UGLY!' Over and over again. She looked over at Leon as he cast a spell placing a shield around them saving them from the rain of bullets, worried when she didn't see Harold around. However at the same time not seeing him she figure he had avoided the sea of bullets and were off in the shadows waiting to pounce.

"Older you sure has a different way of fighting..." she commented watching older Peter using a lit torch. "..you okay Peter?" She asked knowing he would say yes but just could not help but ask.

Mira was taken a bit back as Steinman shouted at them, screaming out 'UGLY!' Over and over again. She looked over at Leon as he cast a spell placing a shield around them saving them from the rain of bullets, worried when she didn't see Harold around. However at the same time not seeing him she figure he had avoided the sea of bullets and were off in the shadows waiting to pounce.

"Older you sure has a different way of fighting..." she commented watching older Peter using a lit torch. "..you okay Peter?" She asked knowing he would say yes but just could not help but ask.
Steinman ran at them. "UGLY!" He yelled. "Ugly me?" Leon said seeming offended. "I'll have you know that I am quite handsome and charming where I come from. You're the only one here that's ugly!"

""I will be." He said. "He's using fire. I think that maybe the symbiote might be weak to it. Either way, we gotta stop Venom now."

Steinman ran at them. "UGLY!" He yelled. "Ugly me?" Leon said seeming offended. "I'll have you know that I am quite handsome and charming where I come from. You're the only one here that's ugly!"

""I will be." He said. "He's using fire. I think that maybe the symbiote might be weak to it. Either way, we gotta stop Venom now."
"I am offended as well, sir...I think I'm quite pretty" Mira commented knowing back in her world she was a model for Sorcerer Magazine "...besides who are you to judge the beauty of others?..." she said as she activated her Omnitrix slaming it down and transforming into Dimonhead grabbing ahold onto Steinman from behind lifting him up into a sort of bear hug.

"I see...if only we could breathe fire we could quickly apprehend Venom.." she said her eyes going wide as she got an idea. She looked over to Peter "I have an idea...it sounds weird... but if I could get my ink around Venom...we could then ignite it and then surround Venom in a ring of fire...in which we could then overwhelm him in fire if that is a weakness of his.." she suggested.

"I am offended as well, sir...I think I'm quite pretty" Mira commented knowing back in her world she was a model for Sorcerer Magazine "...besides who are you to judge the beauty of others?..." she said as she activated her Omnitrix slaming it down and transforming into Dimonhead grabbing ahold onto Steinman from behind lifting him up into a sort of bear hug.

"I see...if only we could breathe fire we could quickly apprehend Venom.." she said her eyes going wide as she got an idea. She looked over to Peter "I have an idea...it sounds weird... but if I could get my ink around Venom...we could then ignite it and then surround Venom in a ring of fire...in which we could then overwhelm him in fire if that is a weakness of his.." she suggested.
He struggled against her. Truely there wasn't much he could do against her. From one of the hanging tables Harold dropped down and plunged his hidden blade into Steinman's neck spraying her with blood. "You got blood on the fair lady Harold. That's quite rude."

Peter looked at her. "Uh... You know octopus ink isn't generally flammable right?" (We can just say hers is tho)

He struggled against her. Truely there wasn't much he could do against her. From one of the hanging tables Harold dropped down and plunged his hidden blade into Steinman's neck spraying her with blood. "You got blood on the fair lady Harold. That's quite rude."

Peter looked at her. "Uh... You know octopus ink isn't generally flammable right?" (We can just say hers is tho)
Mira held on tightly to him, knowing he would not be able to pierce her skin if this crazy mad man tried something. Mira took a step back when Harold dropped down from the tables above them. She was about to ask what they should do next now that had Steinman apprehended. She did not at all, would have imagined Harold would just slit his throat as she was holding the man. Mirajane was in shock when she let go of Steinman and he just plopped to the ground.

(you think this is a good idea?... I dont know we can just scrap it >< if it isn't and I and rewrite my answer..sorry>< we dont have to do it if its a dumb idea XD)
"Yes...I know that...but, you have to remember I'm not your general normal octopus.." she said with a smile.

Mira held on tightly to him, knowing he would not be able to pierce her skin if this crazy mad man tried something. Mira took a step back when Harold dropped down from the tables above them. She was about to ask what they should do next now that had Steinman apprehended. She did not at all, would have imagined Harold would just slit his throat as she was holding the man. Mirajane was in shock when she let go of Steinman and he just plopped to the ground.

(you think this is a good idea?... I dont know we can just scrap it >< if it isn't and I and rewrite my answer..sorry>< we dont have to do it if its a dumb idea XD)
"Yes...I know that...but, you have to remember I'm not your general normal octopus.." she said with a smile.
(Nope too late. We said fire Ink and now it shall BE! lol)

(Okay XD sorry I alway feel like some ideas are bad when I rp....but okaies)
(Oh please have of my ideas feel stupid when I say them outloud. Then I do them anyway.)
Leon looked at her and snapped his fingers casting prestidigitation. Suddenly she was clean of the blood.

"Worth a shot." Peter said.

(Oh please have of my ideas feel stupid when I say them outloud. Then I do them anyway.)
Leon looked at her and snapped his fingers casting prestidigitation. Suddenly she was clean of the blood.

"Worth a shot." Peter said.
(Well we are our worst critic after all)
"...thank you Leon..."she said in a whisper. Although the blood had been cleaned off her the shock of not expecting to see someone be executed in her arms lingered with her.

"Alright then... think you can swing me around above him...ill be able to get a better shot"

(Well we are our worst critic after all)
"...thank you Leon..."she said in a whisper. Although the blood had been cleaned off her the shock of not expecting to see someone be executed in her arms lingered with her.

"Alright then... think you can swing me around above him...ill be able to get a better shot"
Harold retracted the blade.

"Not without my webshooters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back