• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and cuddled her. Everything had been happening at a thousand miles per hour. He needed this.
Aqua blushed as he got close to her and cuddled her. She closed her eyes, pushing all the second and nervious thoughts she been having, it didn't matter it should not matter he was still Peter. She cared and loved him so very much. Aqua wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him tightly nuzzling into him.

Aqua blushed as he got close to her and cuddled her. She closed her eyes, pushing all the second and nervious thoughts she been having, it didn't matter it should not matter he was still Peter. She cared and loved him so very much. Aqua wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him tightly nuzzling into him.
"I'm sorry I scared you so much." He said,.

"I'm sorry I scared you so much." He said,.
"It's okay Peter, your a hero.....im a hero..." she hesitated when adding herself. "My family have been heroes....I should be use to all the ups and downs and the dangers it comes with.....should not be getting scared and worry as much as I do..." she answered "so don't be sorry it's okay...." she said hugging him tightly

"It's okay Peter, your a hero.....im a hero..." she hesitated when adding herself. "My family have been heroes....I should be use to all the ups and downs and the dangers it comes with.....should not be getting scared and worry as much as I do..." she answered "so don't be sorry it's okay...." she said hugging him tightly
"You are a hero." He said. "You need to have more confidence in yourself." He said.

"You are a hero." He said. "You need to have more confidence in yourself." He said.
"I know..." she said as Peter always seem to have the confidence that she lacks. "You and Barry are so sure of yourselfs...you are amazing and so is he....and you two haven't had your abilities for very long..." she said

"I know..." she said as Peter always seem to have the confidence that she lacks. "You and Barry are so sure of yourselfs...you are amazing and so is he....and you two haven't had your abilities for very long..." she said
"Aqua. I'm only confident because I have the support if my friends and the people I love. I can't tell you how much I needed uo this hero thing when I was going at it alone." He said rubbing her back.

"Aqua. I'm only confident because I have the support if my friends and the people I love. I can't tell you how much I needed uo this hero thing when I was going at it alone." He said rubbing her back.
She leaned on him "and of course I'll always support you....you are an amazing hero Peter, your are helpful and you just try to do your best, giving others a chance....beresides that your quick on your feet and your just so smart...im always amazed in all the things you end up making....and the nerdy and geeky tangents you go on off...is nothing but adorable.." she said the last thing with a giggle

She leaned on him "and of course I'll always support you....you are an amazing hero Peter, your are helpful and you just try to do your best, giving others a chance....beresides that your quick on your feet and your just so smart...im always amazed in all the things you end up making....and the nerdy and geeky tangents you go on off...is nothing but adorable.." she said the last thing with a giggle
"Hey I have some skills but never sell yourself short." He said. "No one even me or Barry has been more genuine about wanting to just people than you. You're sweet and caring and you never let your insecurities or anything else stop you from saving lives." He said.

"Hey I have some skills but never sell yourself short." He said. "No one even me or Barry has been more genuine about wanting to just people than you. You're sweet and caring and you never let your insecurities or anything else stop you from saving lives." He said.
"Well, sure I could have wanted fame and fortune...but...for some reason I was born with this quirk and in my family,...I just always felt that I needed...not that I wanted to go out there and help others. Keep those safe who cant protect them and rescue those in trouble...." she said as she leaned off of him and looked at him and smiled "thank you Peter....really... you always make me feel more confident in myself..." she said kissing the tip of his nose.

"Well, sure I could have wanted fame and fortune...but...for some reason I was born with this quirk and in my family,...I just always felt that I needed...not that I wanted to go out there and help others. Keep those safe who cant protect them and rescue those in trouble...." she said as she leaned off of him and looked at him and smiled "thank you Peter....really... you always make me feel more confident in myself..." she said kissing the tip of his nose.
He smiled and kissed her fully. "I'm going to bed." He said.

Aqua had a shift at Jitters the next morning. That's where she spotted the newspaper, it confused her as she thought Eddie was keeping the task around to help capture evil metas, and what she found more strange was that it said the Flash paid him off, but Barry wouldn't do that. The article did not sit well with Aqua. Aqua could also see how upset Iris seemed today, but who wouldn't when your boyfriend is getting called a dirty cop.
(Wait let me redo that not everyone believes in flash yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back