• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I never mind having you around." He said. "Wanna see something cool?"
"I know..." she answered knowing that he didn't. However recently she kept feeling all that great at her contribution to the team. Aqua just smiled though and gave him a nod "yes" she replied.

"I know..." she answered knowing that he didn't. However recently she kept feeling all that great at her contribution to the team. Aqua just smiled though and gave him a nod "yes" she replied.
He focused on the nanites and his clothes turned into his suit.

Aqua got worried for a bit seeing his clothing change before her eyes "Peter,... you aren't using that goop monster again are you?..." she said worried
"No. Nanites." He said. "Completely under my control this time. I promise." He said. "How come you haven't given me a hug yet?"

"No. Nanites." He said. "Completely under my control this time. I promise." He said. "How come you haven't given me a hug yet?"
"nanites?..." she looked at him narrowing her eyes and then nodded "all right, I believe you...and that is so cool!..., it makes getting into your hero outfit and out so much faster and easier," she said. Aqua's excitement about the suit dies down as Peter commented about hugging him and she stops making eye contact with him. She wasn't about to tell him she saw him completely nude and that she had a picture of him as well in her phone because of Yu. The thought of it made her lightly blush "you aren't going to yell at me to stay away from you are you?..." she said playing it of as if it was due to the Symbiote

"nanites?..." she looked at him narrowing her eyes and then nodded "all right, I believe you...and that is so cool!..., it makes getting into your hero outfit and out so much faster and easier," she said. Aqua's excitement about the suit dies down as Peter commented about hugging him and she stops making eye contact with him. She wasn't about to tell him she saw him completely nude and that she had a picture of him as well in her phone because of Yu. The thought of it made her lightly blush "you aren't going to yell at me to stay away from you are you?..." she said playing it of as if it was due to the Symbiote
"No I'm not." He said.

Aqua shook any thoughts of feeling nervious of hugging Peter and she ran over to him and hugged him. She had really been worried about Peter and had been wanting to badly hug him.
He hugged her back. "I'm back. It's really me. Just with an improved wardrobe."

He hugged her back. "I'm back. It's really me. Just with an improved wardrobe."
Aqua nuzzle herself into his hug. Overall happy he was alright and back to his normal self. "I know, I have noticed" she said, having indeed noticed his new suite and how great he looked in it.

Aqua nuzzle herself into his hug. Overall happy he was alright and back to his normal self. "I know, I have noticed" she said, having indeed noticed his new suite and how great he looked in it.
He grabbed her by the hip. "Alright let's go save some lives." He swung after the money truck."

He grabbed her by the hip. "Alright let's go save some lives." He swung after the money truck."
Aqua could not help but blush as he held her by the hip before swinging away. She held on to him as they quickly spotted the truck zooming by. Making its way out of the city.

Aqua could not help but blush as he held her by the hip before swinging away. She held on to him as they quickly spotted the truck zooming by. Making its way out of the city.
Peter landed on top of the car. Noticing that it was Eddie and Joe in the car behind giving choice. He crawled to the windshield sticking to it upside down looking at the driver. He webbed the windshield blocking the criminals view and went over to the driver side window. "Hey buddy I think there's something on your windshield."

Peter landed on top of the car. Noticing that it was Eddie and Joe in the car behind giving choice. He crawled to the windshield sticking to it upside down looking at the driver. He webbed the windshield blocking the criminals view and went over to the driver side window. "Hey buddy I think there's something on your windshield."
"WHAT THE?!" the driver yelled as his view got blocked by something, yelling out startled by the sudden presents of Peter in his driver's side window. The driver swerved as the passenger yelled as well "the F***! are you?!" he said pulling out a gun to shot peter.

"and It's not very safe to be diving with an obscure view ..." Aqua commented poking into the passenger side window and grabbing the gun away from the second man with her tentacle.

"WHAT THE?!" the driver yelled as his view got blocked by something, yelling out startled by the sudden presents of Peter in his driver's side window. The driver swerved as the passenger yelled as well "the F***! are you?!" he said pulling out a gun to shot peter.

"and It's not very safe to be diving with an obscure view ..." Aqua commented poking into the passenger side window and grabbing the gun away from the second man with her tentacle.
Peter crawled around to the back of the truck and pulled the doors open. The bags of money began flying out. "Oh man. Hey man did you want that?" He asked pointing the bags of money. "Don't worry I'll help you get it we just need to slow you down." He stuck to the trucks and signaled for Eddie to slow down. Then he shot two weblines onto the ground. Sticking the floor of the vehicle paired with the strength of his webbing the tires may have continued moving but the vehicle did not go forward.

Peter crawled around to the back of the truck and pulled the doors open. The bags of money began flying out. "Oh man. Hey man did you want that?" He asked pointing the bags of money. "Don't worry I'll help you get it we just need to slow you down." He stuck to the trucks and signaled for Eddie to slow down. Then he shot two weblines onto the ground. Sticking the floor of the vehicle paired with the strength of his webbing the tires may have continued moving but the vehicle did not go forward.
" WHAT THE F***! OUR CASH!" The men yelled as the bags flew out and the cash fluttered in the wind. The truck did not slow down the drives still racing down the streets his head sticking out the window to see.

Eddie pressed on the brakes slowing down the car with him and Joe as they watch the money truck contue to try and go forward but was hed down by the webbing. Stopping Eddie and Joe cliemed out of their car, guns pulled out, calling out to the culprete to come out with their hands up.

" WHAT THE F***! OUR CASH!" The men yelled as the bags flew out and the cash fluttered in the wind. The truck did not slow down the drives still racing down the streets his head sticking out the window to see.

Eddie pressed on the brakes slowing down the car with him and Joe as they watch the money truck contue to try and go forward but was hed down by the webbing. Stopping Eddie and Joe cliemed out of their car, guns pulled out, calling out to the culprete to come out with their hands up.
"Octi. Hit the breaks " Peter said

"Octi. Hit the breaks " Peter said
Aqua moved over to the driver window reaching in to the truck, hitting the brakes and pulling the keys out with her tentacles. The driver grabed on to one of her tentacles, maybe thinking he could grab her. But all her got was a punch in the face by another tentacle. "Why you little b***h." the man yelled grabbing onto his jaw. Aqua hopped of the van "you should learn to keep your hands off things that don't belong to you...."

Last edited:
Aqua moved over to the driver window reaching in to the truck, hitting the brakes and pulling the keys out with her tentacles. The driver grabed on to one of her tentacles, maybe thinking he could grab her. But all her got was a punch in the face by another tentacle. "Why you little b***h." the man yelled jaw on the left. Aqua hopped of the van "you should learn to keep your hands off things that don't belong to you...."
Peter webbed his mouth shut. "You keep throwing around bad words. You kiss your mom with that mouth?"

Peter webbed his mouth shut. "You keep throwing around bad words. You kiss your mom with that mouth?"
The mad screamed cursing at Peter as he tried to rip off the web from his mouth. Eddie and Joe went over to the truck and gathered the two men, handcuffing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back