• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Hearing Peter's voice caused her to disappear, well as much as she could because her clothing could not comouflage. She didn't say a word it was way too embarrassing and it did not help that Peter was now standing there next to her and Yu was laughing his head off.
"Anywho. See you guys." Yu said leaving.

Aqua left leaving her phone behind as she left. She made her way up to the roof of STAR Labs calming down as she stared out towards the bridge and water of the canal.
Peter gave her her space he and Cisco went to work on the nanites that Ben sent.

(Yu is a butt 🤣 I said it! lol)

Cisco was quite excited about working on making the nanites "the possibilities with this is going to be endless!" He said excited
Yeah," Peter said. "If we cran program them right they act as their own layer of clothing the way the black suit does." He said.

They worked through the night and eventually Peter had a brand new suit to call his own.
View attachment 901638
(The suite looks amazing! I love it)

"Wow Peter it turned out amazing! I can't imagine we actually managed to build this...still said you could have gone with the black color to be more mysterious and to strike fear into the souls of the bad guys" Cisco said.

(The suite looks amazing! I love it)

"Wow Peter it turned out amazing! I can't imagine we actually managed to build this...still said you could have gone with the black color to be more mysterious and to strike fear into the souls of the bad guys" Cisco said.
"Yeah. No bright and colorful is more me." He said.

"Alright. Let's see if the neural interface works." He focused on what he wanted and the suit changed to a flash costume. Then to normal clothes.
Cisco waited with anticipation, smiling way big when it worked "this is beyond cool Pete!...we definitely need to build one of these for Barry" he said

"We can't. The nanites can't handle his speeds at a constant rate.
"oh ...your right....they wouldn't..." Cisco said really thinking about it. "well what about Aqua?... I've been trying to talk her into updating her suit...it looks pieced together by different things...and could just need an update that would help her out there more. But she always comes up with some different excuse as to why not..." Cisco commented

"oh ...your right....they wouldn't..." Cisco said really thinking about it. "well what about Aqua?... I've been trying to talk her into updating her suit...it looks pieced together by different things...and could just need an update that would help her out there more. But she always comes up with some different excuse as to why not..." Cisco commented
"I'll talk to her but don't expect much. She's attached to that suit."

He went over to Aqua. "Wanna come with me or do you need a moment?"
Aqua had been lost in her mind she did not notice it had become night time and Peter was now on the roof. "Peter..." she said standing up and looking at him. "oh no...I'm good....and if you dont mind me coming along.." she answered

Aqua had been lost in her mind she did not notice it had become night time and Peter was now on the roof. "Peter..." she said standing up and looking at him. "oh no...I'm good....and if you dont mind me coming along.." she answered
"I never mind having you around." He said. "Wanna see something cool?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back